or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
Kind of.
She lost count after 100 and that was when she was 21, now she's 24.
It matters in a way.
Yeah, she's a size queen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Edwardelric For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2017, 08:32 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
yes

over 30 men (she is my wife; we have been married five years, her experiences would have been from age 19 - 25)

I spied on her speaking with a close girlfriend on the telephone

yes and no

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
yes. sometimes she turns me on during foreplay alluding to a past (bigger) lover, and what he could do for her

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2017, 02:55 AM

Yes.

Full Sex: 2
Blowjob-only: 1
Handjob-only: 1
Letting them touch her - only: 2

· About full sex; I'm 99% sure she is telling me the truth.

· Blowjobs, handjobs and letting guys touch her; I'm 99% sure she is NOT telling me the truth. When we started dating, that number was 2; and now it's 4; and I expect it to grow as she opens up more.

· It mattered more a few weeks ago; before signing up to this forum. I found exciting to know her past, but I felt jealousy and certain insecurities. I didn't care about it when dating my exes; I suppose this is what is like to be in love.

· Now, I'm feeling way better about it. I accept it and even thank them because they made her happy and discover new things that she now masters with me.

Yes! Even when I felt jealousy; I loved to ask her about every single detail. She wouldn't say much most of the times; but when I was lucky and she was hornier than usual; she would tell me sizes, shapes, movements, color, etc.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 02:01 AM

[QUOTE=robert69;563789]Hello all. A few questions:

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?yes

2)If so, what is the number?17

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?yes

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?no

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?yes
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio28 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 09:25 AM

Default Great questions!

Quote:

"At least 30" is what she says. I have no reason to disbelieve her. I know she has had two or three long term relationships and a number of one night stands, flings and FWBs. No reason for her to lie.

We have discussed a number of previous encounters. She tells me my cock is "average" size which I think is right. She has had bigger for sure, she once even fucked a guy because of rumours about his size. Doesn't matter to me at all, as her perspective is that size isn't important. She says my "fit" with her is the best she has had - it is easier for me to bring her to orgasm from penetration than most exes - though she does tend to cum fairly easily from penetration.

The number of men she has slept with turns me on and has made her a great fuck!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 07:06 PM

Default :)

Yes.

Around 40-50. We got together when she was 25-26. She is now 31.

Yes. Don't see why she would lie because she knows it turns me on that she has been with others.

Yes. In the sense that I like that she has experienced a lot.

It happends. Often as some kind of foreplay or during sex. Most recently was two weeks ago when we were visiting her parents in the town she grew up in. We passed her old school and she told me that she in high school had sex with a guy in the locker room. We ended up having sex in the same locker room.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TimeUghi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 11:22 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts

Numer one, yes. Number 2, 12, but I think more like 15 maybe. Number 3, no, I still think it's around 15. Number 4, no. Number 5, yes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 08:04 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

my ex-wife has been with at least 50 guys. we have gotten back together for sex, and she LOVES talking about their dicks and how much they cum. I was at her house last week for an incredible (!) fuck, and she had a new book on her bedside table called "The Multi-Orgasmic Woman". I didn't like fucking her nearly as much before we split up, but she is amazing now.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM

Default A little different than most

My wife and I grew up going to school together in the southern U.S. and ran in the same crowd. But we had never dated or even kissed. That changed when she moved back to the States when she was 24 after living over 2 years in Southeast Asia. She was pretty hippied out and had spent time living on remote islands favored by youngish European and Australian travelers. Fairly wild crew, lots of partying, toplessness, full nudity on the beaches and lots of sex. Except for her when it came to sex, that is. We started seeing each other and quickly had sex. When the subject of prior experience came up she told me I was her first. I didn't believe that even a little bit. I knew she liked to party plus she had told me she often went topless on the beaches and had no problem being around naked people or being seen naked when she was traveling. I didn't hold it against her though. At that age, time and place I assumed that most women didn't tell the truth about the number of men they had slept with, lying on the low side. I didn't care anyway. I knew she wasn't a sl*t but I figured there had to have been at least one or two guys she had been with.

Within a year and a half we were married. Her story never changed, she had been a virgin. I didn't start believing her until right before we got married. She had no reason by that time to not tell me. She knew I wouldn't have held it against her if she had fucked someone else nor would I have held it against her if she had lied to me about it. Also by that time she had been backed up by her best friends and some family members. Most of them thought was crazy for waiting so long to have sex and practically cheered when we did.

25 years later, I'm still the only man she's had full sex with. She loves sex, will skinny dip at the drop of a hat and we visit nudist and clothing optional places.When the talk turns to sex with new friends, especially younger ones, it's hard to convince them she was a 24 year old virgin.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to larue6565 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:32 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:

I had posted this is in a similar thread earlier.

1) I do now. She has originally told me a number that was much less than actual. I found out when she was filling out paperwork for a new GYN and checked the box for "over 10" instead of "1-5"

2) 12

3) I do, since I had found out the number wasn't right she told me before. She knows I love how many and not jealous.

4) No. I think it's hot she loved fucking so much.

5) Yes, we discuss all the details. It is a huge turn on hearing about cock size, positions, oral, swallowing. We talk about it in bed a lot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017