Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2011, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalsinghsl*t View Post
As a member of the female underserved I want to believe that men like you exist, so I hope this is true. I also will follow to see more. As a final note I took men in my mouth prior to marriage and losing my virginity, some many times and some used my mouth quite roughly. One was very surprised that I was a virgin as apparently
I can please in that area.
Ohh, please tell us more!
Old 01-26-2011, 05:44 AM

Default no want to pee in poster's stew . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7770516 View Post
Ohh, please tell us more!
If stories from a woman's virgin past are of interest perhaps I can post something of my own in a new thread. For now I want to hear more from Mr. 8 1/2 thickie - which is a very big one as I see it.
Old 01-26-2011, 01:32 PM

Default {smile}

snow shoveling sucks by the way. lol. i would be glad to share other tales? she was very good at it, and if i'm not mistaken she has given head to 4 other guys. and i will make sure to take a picture of her holding a paper just for you.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:07 AM

Quote:
If stories from a woman's virgin past are of interest perhaps I can post something of my own in a new thread. For now I want to hear more from Mr. 8 1/2 thickie - which is a very big one as I see it.
That would be great!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:46 AM

Default Again, no want to pee on someone elses post

Thanks for your encouragement of me to tell stories, but this is not my post. I just chime in with the rest of you and follow along. I no sure how stories of older man exploiting my teenaged mouth and throat relate to this, other than to note that many girls start with and do much with the oral and the sperms in the mouth for drinking down before we lose our virginity. Thus, that part of the story makes full sense for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Thanks for your encouragement of me to tell stories, but this is not my post. I just chime in with the rest of you and follow along. I no sure how stories of older man exploiting my teenaged mouth and throat relate to this, other than to note that many girls start with and do much with the oral and the sperms in the mouth for drinking down before we lose our virginity. Thus, that part of the story makes full sense for me.
I agree with you, but what can I do to get you to start your own thread?
Old 01-28-2011, 09:46 AM

Default tell me how you want it . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman7770516 View Post
I agree with you, but what can I do to get you to start your own thread?
If a true account of sexual things from me would be of interest I can be working something up. I made mention of the oral sex and the virgin experiences and sometimes the rough use of my mouth by one of the men that has used my mouth for his pleasures, but I have no much to be saying about the intercorse unless the stories of receiving poor penetration and short lasting thrusts are of interest. I have only been with my husband in that way. So for me to try this I could be receiving ideas of what the men are liking about hearing from me. The English that is less than perfect in writing would also have to be endured by all. So how do you want it, baby?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2011, 12:34 AM

Quote:
If a true account of sexual things from me would be of interest I can be working something up. I made mention of the oral sex and the virgin experiences and sometimes the rough use of my mouth by one of the men that has used my mouth for his pleasures, but I have no much to be saying about the intercorse unless the stories of receiving poor penetration and short lasting thrusts are of interest. I have only been with my husband in that way. So for me to try this I could be receiving ideas of what the men are liking about hearing from me. The English that is less than perfect in writing would also have to be endured by all. So how do you want it, baby?
I'm sorry to hear about your husband, that must be frustrating for you. As far as the stories go, I would love to hear the oral sex stories. I love details about what what lead to the situation to begin with and what you were thinking/feeling

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney

4m:56s