Register

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 10:28 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 78 Posts
Default Cap d'Agde Pageant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbare12 View Post
Nudist "Royalty" contests
Here's an upgrade to the picture posted by sugarbare12 plus a few others from the same competition. I assume they're from a Cap d'Agde pageant - held around 1964 at a guess. Anyone got any better information or more pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (8).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (1).jpg  

Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (3).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (3a).jpg  

Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (3b).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (4).jpg  

Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (5).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (7).jpg  

Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (20).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~ (21).jpg  

Old 12-09-2015, 10:36 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 78 Posts
Default Cap d'Agde Pageant?

These may be from a competition held around the same time as the previous post (different age group). The blonde girl on the right of the first picture looks very similar to the blonde on the right of the last picture posted above - I suspect they're sisters.
Attached Thumbnails
Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~T (2).jpg   Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~T (3).jpg  

Contest - Cap d'Agde 1964~T (10).jpg  
Old 01-09-2016, 09:55 AM

Thanked 5,253 Times in 150 Posts
Default Various

Some contest photos from an excellent vintage nudism magazine.
Attached Thumbnails
leisure17.jpg   leisure30.jpg  

leisure33.jpg   leisure34.jpg  

leisure02.jpg   leisure00.jpg  

Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 AM

Default Eureka

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbare12 View Post
Another group
Another one of this group.
Attached Thumbnails
eureka.jpg  
Old 01-13-2016, 01:44 PM

Default lovely ladies

just found this site, what a wonderful collection
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to realcoffee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2016, 04:35 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Back in the early 1980's

As I have written in OCC many times, my wife and I were nudists and went to many of the U.S. clubs in the late 1970's and most of the 1980's. Twice at two different nudist resorts in Florida, she appeared in their "Miss or Mrs. Nude Florida" or whatever the club name was. She was definitely competitive back in those days but she never won, probably because locals were favored. We were just visiting. In both, photos were taken as the girls were lined up, usually after the winner was chosen. Sometimes there was a front row and another row behind, where my wife tried to be so if the photo was published, she would be both less exposed and less likely to be recognized. Another time the 12 or so contestants were in one row and fully exposed.

We just took the time to go through some of this great website to see if she was in any of the photos. We do know one of the contests had the photos published in the nudist association publication, The Bulletin, and she was there on the second row in a black and white photo. That appeared decades ago.

In discussing this, we both had great memories. I remember how horny and nervous she was in anticipation of walking around in front of the large crowds of both nudists and some dressed visitors. Cameras were supposed to be forbidden except for the photographer with the nudist association (ASA back then) but she saw some photos being taken by others. After the contest, she was so excited she could hardly walk and we had to fuck the minute we had some privacy, one time in our car in the parking area, another time in the mobile home we rented for the week. After the contests and our "visits" she would go back out and lay out so all the visitors could see her laying down and sometimes showing a bit more than she was standing. She had a lot of guys who wanted to take her for a walk.....wonder why?

Before the contest, she had help with her make-up and hair, some trimming of her hairy triangle, and help picking out her shoes. She did not have any really high high heels with us but a friend let her borrow hers. All the girls wore high heels. As a group, the girls were told not to do any explicit squats or bending over, but standing with your legs somewhat apart was ok. They were told to absolutely never cover their pubic area or act like they were embarrassed to be nude. All were supposed to be real nudists and represent the nudist way of life. She remembers how the lady who directed the contest told the girls that there was a natural impulse to hold your hands down in front, or to fold the arms over the chest but they should not ever do it. Everyone was there to see them and their nakedness---so don't forget it. These were contests at legitimate nudist clubs and the contestants were actual nudists from the club holding the event, and from some clubs nearby. In one of the contests, girls were in it from about 13 to 50; in the other, the girls were all 18 to 30 or so. Since they were family clubs, sometimes they had a contests for the boys, girls as well as men and women but not at the contests my wife was in.

Hopefully soon we will get to finish looking for any photos of her in this thread and we may go to other sites that have photos from nudist beauty contests, just enjoying the memories of being there. Again, these contests were not like the "Nude-A-Popping" or other pro contests where most of the contestants were strippers.

By the way, there is a wonderful feeling having your wife on a stage walking around fully nude in front of hundreds of people. I wish we could do it again.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:36 AM

Default More from Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by top1dog View Post
Photos from a Miss Nude Contest in Varna, Bulgaria. There is some footage of this contest in an excellent video called "Bare and Beautiful in Bulgaria".
Some more photos from miss nude contests in Varna, Bulgaria.
Attached Thumbnails
tumblr_o0wkfphpD51unjq7wo1_1280.jpg   vin_nu_010-Bulgaria-Varna.jpg  

vin_nu_020-Varna.jpg   imag3.jpg  

Old 01-18-2016, 07:42 AM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default Contests in S. Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
As I have written in OCC many times, my wife and I were nudists and went to many of the U.S. clubs in the late 1970's and most of the 1980's. Twice at two different nudist resorts in Florida, she appeared in their "Miss or Mrs. Nude Florida" or whatever the club name was. She was definitely competitive back in those days but she never won, probably because locals were favored. We were just visiting. In both, photos were taken as the girls were lined up, usually after the winner was chosen. Sometimes there was a front row and another row behind, where my wife tried to be so if the photo was published, she would be both less exposed and less likely to be recognized. Another time the 12 or so contestants were in one row and fully exposed.

We just took the time to go through some of this great website to see if she was in any of the photos. We do know one of the contests had the photos published in the nudist association publication, The Bulletin, and she was there on the second row in a black and white photo. That appeared decades ago.

In discussing this, we both had great memories. I remember how horny and nervous she was in anticipation of walking around in front of the large crowds of both nudists and some dressed visitors. Cameras were supposed to be forbidden except for the photographer with the nudist association (ASA back then) but she saw some photos being taken by others. After the contest, she was so excited she could hardly walk and we had to fuck the minute we had some privacy, one time in our car in the parking area, another time in the mobile home we rented for the week. After the contests and our "visits" she would go back out and lay out so all the visitors could see her laying down and sometimes showing a bit more than she was standing. She had a lot of guys who wanted to take her for a walk.....wonder why?

Before the contest, she had help with her make-up and hair, some trimming of her hairy triangle, and help picking out her shoes. She did not have any really high high heels with us but a friend let her borrow hers. All the girls wore high heels. As a group, the girls were told not to do any explicit squats or bending over, but standing with your legs somewhat apart was ok. They were told to absolutely never cover their pubic area or act like they were embarrassed to be nude. All were supposed to be real nudists and represent the nudist way of life. She remembers how the lady who directed the contest told the girls that there was a natural impulse to hold your hands down in front, or to fold the arms over the chest but they should not ever do it. Everyone was there to see them and their nakedness---so don't forget it. These were contests at legitimate nudist clubs and the contestants were actual nudists from the club holding the event, and from some clubs nearby. In one of the contests, girls were in it from about 13 to 50; in the other, the girls were all 18 to 30 or so. Since they were family clubs, sometimes they had a contests for the boys, girls as well as men and women but not at the contests my wife was in.

Hopefully soon we will get to finish looking for any photos of her in this thread and we may go to other sites that have photos from nudist beauty contests, just enjoying the memories of being there. Again, these contests were not like the "Nude-A-Popping" or other pro contests where most of the contestants were strippers.

By the way, there is a wonderful feeling having your wife on a stage walking around fully nude in front of hundreds of people. I wish we could do it again.
There was a 'club' here called the Seminole Health Club. They regularly held pageants (some were prelims for a state or national contest, others were the state level finals). They would be advertised in the Miami Herald along side other activities for the coming week(end). We would attend as we could. We were always at adult contests (Miss Florida or Mr Florida). To my knowledge, there was never anything involving folks under 18. As noted however, it did seem that someone with ties to the local club did tend to win the event. Alas, as development spread, and neighborhoods popped up around what was once a remote location, pressure was brought upon the club and they closed a few years back. The site is now a KOA campground.

PS. They also frequently put on plays at the club. The cast was nude, but the guests were clothed. After the play, guests were invited to stay and make use of the facility until around 11pm.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2016, 03:37 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXROLEX13 View Post
Contestant 77 at NAP 2007 she's having a ball.

Alexrolex13
that are the right pictures
The Following User Says Thank You to heliheli For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2016, 02:16 AM

Default Magazine photos

A couple more from vintage nudist fap-magazines. The first from H&E September 1975, the second from Sunscope Volume 1 Number 6.

Note that the first girl is contestant 15 from this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobble27 View Post
Contestants 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 (Barbara Taylor - the Winner) and 15.
Attached Thumbnails
sexy.jpg   tumblr_o0br9bBKTF1uzva88o5_1280.jpg  

Tags
beauty contest, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting