uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-05-2018, 03:02 AM

Thanked 8,369 Times in 553 Posts
Default Subtle

I recently came up with a method of exposing her photos in a subtle way.
We had been discussing getting some prints done of old photos we liked and she had mentioned one or two faves.
Well in some of the old ones she braless or wearing light clothing, nothing too racy, but with a bit of editing I enhanced them to increase the effect.
They are quite 'decent' to be shown but you can't help noticing the effect.
Most people we know will be too polite to say anything but the guys will definitely spot the difference.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 07:27 AM

Thanked 9,951 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Have seen other websites that have "Reviews" of the clothing where people can post photos along with their ratings of the various items. Cannot think of any particular site; stumbled upon this. Think even Amazon has some customer photos in the reviews section. Would guess there are limits on what can be posted but worth a try...

Definitely Amazon. Let's just say I've seen some things

Any lingerie photos should be fine. Even sheer fabric where you could see nipples. I've seen a few topless (cupless bras, etc) make it though. Not sure how rigid their screening process is.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:59 PM

Thanked 1,283 Times in 185 Posts
Default cant find it either

Quote:
Originally Posted by truenorth View Post
Where on website does one find the buyer feedback photos?

maybe one needs to sign up?
The Following User Says Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 04:15 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith11 View Post
maybe one needs to sign up?
Just did a quick search on Amazon for lingerie without logging in, clicked on one of the 1st listings with customer reviews, clicked on the reviews link, and there were several photos, most of them just of the item flat on a bed or whatever but a couple of women modeling a sheer bodysuit... Not the greatest pics but they are there...

Maybe it depends on what country you are in, or your ISP...
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 08:17 PM

Thanked 10,580 Times in 522 Posts
Default Oh so close

This is something I've wanted my wife to do too. At home is not an option due to the fact most of the delivery drivers around us are our kids friends. For some reason that worries her, lol. She says she will consider it sometime at a hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Same issue for us. We live in a small town. No way that's going to happen. But, she did it last year around Halloween. We went into the city for a costume party, and stayed at a hotel. We ordered room service afterwards and she gave quite a show. It's on here somewhere
Lisa and I spent the weekend out of town without the kids. Saturday night at the hotel I had talked her into ordering room service with the intent of her showing a little something. We placed the order and while we were waiting I got her to take everything off except her panties. She was extremely nervous while we waited. I was kissing her and caressing various parts of her to raise her excitement. When it got close to the estimated time they told us she went to the door and kept looking out the peep hole.

I heard the knock and she turned to me, laughing. She said "nope" and went into bathroom and closed the door. I went to answer the door. It turned out the delivery person was a high school age girl. That obviously was not part of the fantasy for either of us. She dropped the tray off on the table. I tipped her and she left. Lisa then came out still laughing and said "oh well, I tried!" I laughed in agreement and we nibbled on the food before getting into bed for some fun.
Old 06-29-2018, 11:22 PM

Thanked 2,723 Times in 123 Posts
Default Temporary website posting

I just discovered "temporarily exposed" and "unsee", two great websites for posting photos of your wife. Anyone have experience with these or similar sites?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bacala787 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 06:31 AM

i know and i had use temporarily exposed,lot of fun!!!...but i can't understand how unsee works!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacala787 View Post
I just discovered "temporarily exposed" and "unsee", two great websites for posting photos of your wife. Anyone have experience with these or similar sites?
Yes, I have used unsee. I like that site, removes all information from the photos, deletes when you ask it to. It is a little buggy but it is great for a free share site.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flarvem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,723 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos1982 View Post
i know and i had use temporarily exposed,lot of fun!!!...but i can't understand how unsee works!!!
All the functionality of Unsee is under a bar at the top of the screen, allowing you to set preferences for other viewers.

The downside of unsee is you have to post or share the link to get viewers. There’s no general search, at least that I’ve found, to attract people to your posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bacala787 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2018, 07:05 PM

Thanked 6,684 Times in 273 Posts
Default Wp

Work it out with a friend that the next time she is out at the pool topless, give him a quick call and have him drop by to borrow something.

It worked well with my wife until she just gave up and never bothered to put her bathing suit top on.

Several friends stopped by alerted by my call or just to have a beer with no call. Occasionally they would bring one of their friends as well. Like I said she finally just gave up and never attempted to cover herself.

Finally if my wife knew certain friends were stopping by, she would make sure that she was completely naked either swimming or sunbathing by the pool. Most of the time she made no effort to cover herself. Once they saw her she figured that if they had seen her once they had seen everything there was to see so why run and cover up?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s