uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-12-2017, 10:55 PM

Thanked 3,725 Times in 192 Posts
Default The boss taking advantage of your wife

Are there any stories of your boss or your wife's boss taking advantage of your wife or girlfriend?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2017, 11:58 PM

Thanked 26,354 Times in 1,265 Posts

One tried, but he was such a dork my wife laughed him off.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 06:35 AM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts
Default She's been felt up a little

A couple of years ago, my wife spent close to a year in Tokyo, on secondment to a law firm that often partnered with hers. One of the senior partners at that firm was the philandering sort, and he did on occasion hit on my wife (and various other women there, including others, who, like my wife we're on short term rotations there). He never had any luck with my wife, who ignored him.

What he did manage though, was to pat/slap my wife (and others too) on the ass a few times. He would do it in a slightly patronizing way, and instead of a pat on the back (which would've also been wrong) some women would get patted on the ass.

At some work dinners/parties, the pats were more of him pretty much feeling up the ass of the woman in question - this did happen to my wife too (more than once).
Old 06-13-2017, 11:28 AM

Thanked 6,011 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rip_cord View Post
A couple of years ago, my wife spent close to a year in Tokyo, on secondment to a law firm that often partnered with hers. One of the senior partners at that firm was the philandering sort, and he did on occasion hit on my wife (and various other women there, including others, who, like my wife we're on short term rotations there). He never had any luck with my wife, who ignored him.

What he did manage though, was to pat/slap my wife (and others too) on the ass a few times. He would do it in a slightly patronizing way, and instead of a pat on the back (which would've also been wrong) some women would get patted on the ass.

At some work dinners/parties, the pats were more of him pretty much feeling up the ass of the woman in question - this did happen to my wife too (more than once).
I guess he was "testing the waters".....
You never know when you'll find a taker.
And, you never know until you try.!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 02:09 PM

Thanked 1,159 Times in 41 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I guess he was testing the waters....maybe he felt a foreigner alone for a few months may be tempted.....very wrong of him to be doing that, but given his seniority, I don't think anyone there had the courage to complain.

And as for my wife (and the other foreign women), they felt they were only there a short while, and found it easier to ignore it. Besides, most of them were also conscious of the fact that their own firms regularly partnered with this firm - and they most likely didn't want to jeopardize that.

I suppose he knew all this too - so he could test the waters without much worry. Either he got lucky and found a young woman to fuck, and if not, got to feel up a young woman's ass. At one or two office dinners/parties, he did give my wife's ass a proper squeeze.

He had a small hospitality box at a baseball stadium in Tokyo where he would schmooze with clients - he'd occasionally take people from the office there too. Once, among others, he took my wife and another young short term foreigner along too. He must've felt that gave him some licence, as he did pat and squeeze their asses - and quite brazenly too. There is a photo of him flanked by my wife on one side and the other foreigner on the other - while the photo is a front on view, it's very obvious his hands are on their asses. My wife said his hand was spread across her full ass when that photo was clicked - his fingers were pointing downwards, so he was essentially grabbing her whole ass, and his middle finger was pushing into her ass crack. He got multiple photos taken in that pose, and held onto their asses for a bit even after the photos were taken (with squeezing thrown in for fun as well) - guess he knows how my wife's ass feels to feel and squeeze almost as well as I do!

My wife usually wears thong panties (often lacy). Given how well acquainted he got with my wife's ass, he obviously figured what type of panties she wore, and did on occasion comment about it and compliment her about her choice of style in panties.

He did see many women in the office (my wife included) in bikinis at a weekend office offsite - while ass patting/grabbing happened to a few girls at various points that weekend, he obviously enjoyed himself when the women were in swimwear. Apart from ass pat/grab, his hands brushed against my wife's boobs and thighs.

When it was time to return home, a lot of colleagues gave my wife farewell gifts - he gave her two. One was the "official" gift that he gave her in everyone's presence - a very nice book. The other, he gave her when no one else was around - it was a hamper from a very fancy and expensive lingerie boutique- which had some rather sexy bras and panties and a teddy. He told her he knew the panties were of the type she wore and that he'd love to see photos of how well the items fit her. My wife brought the lingerie back home to show me - though she has said she doesn't want to use what that guy gave her. Have to hand it to the guy though - he got the size of my wife's bra and panties correct
Old 06-13-2017, 04:06 PM

Default My Girl Fucked By One of Her Bosses

Yes Well, 2008.. I had a girlfriend who worked in London as a revenue administrator for a corporate insurance firm and she was a sexy b*tch! She would go to work looking like a dogs dinner and she knew it! Short tight skirts or dresses, bare legs on which she had these tiny little blonde hairs from top to bottom and always tanned and slick from lotion... blouses or shirts always open at the top and usually braless and sometimes no knickers! And, I just know, as short as her skirts were, she gave many an eyeful of that lovely trimmed pussy hair! They all wanted it! She would always get calls out of hours from guys at work trying their luck but (for the most part) she was quite well behaved. However, there was a time when she said to me that she had to go to Luton to one of their satellite offices for a day and she would have to stay over and it would be with one of the partners of her London firm at a local hotel... to half reassure me, she said he was married and they would have seperate rooms. So the day came and she went off for the day and night. I spoke to her on the phone at lunch time and agreed I would call again at around 7 pm. So when I called she did'nt answer but sent me a message saying she was in a meeting and she would call me back. She called me back at 9:45 and said that a few of them had gone for a night cap at a local wine bar and they were just on their way back to the hotel and would I call her in about half an hour... I called her back at 10:40. When she answered I Knew she was being pumped! She tried so hard to sound composed and relaxed but she could'nt quite manage it and I actually said to her (my cock standing straight up!) "Is he fucking you!?" to which she replied "Yes." I could'nt believe she admitted it! ...and I could actually hear the repeated slapping of her ass as she got her hot little pussy drilled by him! She let out a slight yelp and then said to me "Are you ok?" and I said "Are you on all fours?" and she said "Yes." Then I said "God, you are so fucking sexy! I love it!" then she said "I'm sorry" then I said "get him to fuck you up the ass" then she said "Oh my God!" followed by "ok" Then I said "Don't hang up!" Then her phone hit the bed and I proceeded to listen to her ask him to fuck her up the ass and he was only too happy to dip his wick into my girl's open anus! And so I heared her get fucked for the next twenty minutes until then I heared her say "Come up my ass! Come inside my ass!!" Well, I could'nt believe it! It's about that time I whitewashed the ceiling! We're not together now and I'm married... but I'll never forget that horny little experience!
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to fibes2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2017, 10:32 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Yrs ago

Yrs ago when we were married a couple of years.. (we were always swingers)... she had a running affair w/ a co-worker.. they were both Chemical Engineers working research together.. he wasn't her boss, but he was senior chemist... She asked me and told me.. ok w/ me... but we never let him know I knew... we wanted to keep it at work and let him think it was covert to both their spouses.....

They used to fuck at work in his office, especially easy since she wore short skirts under her Lab coat... she told me she'd straddle him in his chair, or he'd bend her over his desk...she'd just hike her skirt and fuck... She always told me when they had sex that day, which was usually 2-3 times a week... a few times they both called in sick and spent the day in a no-tell motel...

Sometimes they both were required to go on business/convention trips together, and they'd get seperate hotel rooms for work purposes so no one would suspect.. but they both stayed in the same room. He was married, and didn't want his wife to know... thats why we let him think I didn't know..... eventully, my wife moved on and we moved away to Nashville, so it ended.... She dosen't work anymore because she developed a few patents for income...... but they did get together twice since at Chemical Society conventions, and used only 1- hotel room together for their sexual reunions.

Last edited by GRITS; 06-13-2017 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibes2 View Post
I called her back at 10:40. When she answered I Knew she was being pumped! She tried so hard to sound composed and relaxed but she could'nt quite manage it and I actually said to her (my cock standing straight up!) "Is he fucking you!?" to which she replied "Yes." I could'nt believe she admitted it! ...and I could actually hear the repeated slapping of her ass as she got her hot little pussy drilled by him! She let out a slight yelp and then said to me "Are you ok?" and I said "Are you on all fours?" and she said "Yes." Then I said "God, you are so fucking sexy! I love it!" then she said "I'm sorry" then I said "get him to fuck you up the ass" then she said "Oh my God!" followed by "ok" Then I said "Don't hang up!" Then her phone hit the bed and I proceeded to listen to her ask him to fuck her up the ass and he was only too happy to dip his wick into my girl's open anus! And so I heared her get fucked for the next twenty minutes until then I heared her say "Come up my ass! Come inside my ass!!" Well, I could'nt believe it! It's about that time I whitewashed the ceiling! We're not together now and I'm married... but I'll never forget that horny little experience!
fucking amazing!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MazerHackem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2017, 03:20 PM

Thanked 3,916 Times in 185 Posts
Default My wife was taken by my boss about 17 years ago

Miyuki is my college sweet heart and wife of 2 children. She is a HS teacher (sorry I need to mosaic face) I work at construction company in Japan. My wife Miyuki met my boss at our wedding. Since the day, he was obsessed with her and coming over to our apartment many time. Once I made a big mistake on job and boss saved my job with one condition. This is her months before this all happens.
Attached Thumbnails
baby1_01.jpg  
Old 06-14-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Miyuki is my college sweet heart and wife of 2 children. She is a HS teacher (sorry I need to mosaic face) I work at construction company in Japan. My wife Miyuki met my boss at our wedding. Since the day, he was obsessed with her and coming over to our apartment many time. Once I made a big mistake on job and boss saved my job with one condition. This is her months before this all happens.
Your wife is beautiful! Have you ever told the full story of your boss and wife. Was it just that he was allowed to take pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boss, non fiction

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s