uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2024, 10:13 AM

Default Bone-jumpin'

A few years ago, I worked with a lady who was a bit petite, rather busty, and an avid runner, which kept the package pretty tight. But, she was a boss of sorts - not someone to whom I directly reported, but higher in "rank" than me and also reported to my boss. Anyway, being of Mediterranean extraction, she could say things that one may think flirty, but I just passed off as her personality. I mean, I really thought our relationship was totally professional, even after she poked at the hair on my chest one day. So, once we were both in Tunis (we were visiting for different reasons) when I went to meet her for drinks at her very nice hotel. Over like the first drink, she simply stated, "I want to jump your bones." Well, points to Canadians for saying things plainly, but I was actually a bit surprised. Then I sort of felt unprepared and, frankly, a bit out of shape. In the end, she chickened out half-way to her room, but it was still a fun experience and the first time someone has hit me with that line. We had a flight to the same city together the next day and she arranged for us to both sit next to each other on the flight, during which we made out a bit, but then she saw someone at the airport she new and sort of lost her courage. I really should have done more to follow up on that.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2024, 04:32 PM

It was my first date with Megan, a girl I went out with for a couple of months in college. She had small breasts with very prominent nipples. She wore a thin silk shirt that made the outlines of her nipples visible. We went out for dinner then back to my house for a night of great sex. I made a comment at one point about her nipples driving me crazy all night.

“They were supposed to. Don’t ever think you can see a woman’s nipples and she doesn’t know.”
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 05:16 AM

Thanked 1,544 Times in 105 Posts

Many years ago when I was in my early 20's I was in Brazil with work. On the final evening before heading homeyself and a work colleague, who was perhaps 50ish, went out from the hotel for a drink... a couple of beers after work. We were sat at a table at a roadside bar and on the next table were two very sexy local ladies. They spoke a little english and we got chatting. One of the girls was obviously flirting with me and I wont deny she was hot as hell. Super figure, Very short mini skirt, tight top and lovely nipple pokies. As she was talking to me she kept leaning over so I could see her cleavage and would playfully touch my arm or thigh.
The girls said they were off to a nightclub and do I want to join them. We had an early flight next morning and so said no. "You can bring your Dad!" Pointing to my colleague which didnt impress him, calling him my Dad, but amused me. Still a no from me. Then the girl who had been flirting all night leant over, her breasts brushing against my arm and whispered into my ear "I want to fuck you!"
She smelt delicious and my cock stood straight up. Oh how I was tempted and I still regret to this day almost 40 years later not going with them.
However if I had gone I would probably have had a fab night and missed my flight or ended up in a ditch with my wallet gone!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Xico For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 10:33 AM

Thanked 35,205 Times in 1,889 Posts

These are all covered in another thread but the stand-outs have to be:

1. "Next time, you're going to come on my face" after a very pleasant evening with an old girlfriend.

2. "Would you fuck me from behind?" one morning in a hotel room as I'm about to leave for work.

3. "Do something dominant!" by my one and only virgin, many years ago!
Old 05-15-2024, 10:39 AM

About 30 years ago, I caught up with an ex. She'd been quite submissive and I'd introduced her to anal sex. We got talking and it became quite intimate again very easily and I asked her if there was anything she missed about us. Quick as you like she just said "Yes - anal sex"!!

"...nobody has ever fucked my arse like you did - not before or since - and the way you held me...!!" said another ex-partner (who I'm still in regular contact with).

An ex's sister-in-law who happened to be in the same pub as me and who was with one of my ex's sisters told me: "I want you to take us home - and you're dropping HER off first..."!!!
Old 05-15-2024, 10:42 AM

She got more and more excited, quite breathless and when she pulled me very close, I thought maybe she was about to pop then she whispered to me:

"I need to you to hurt me..."!!!!

Wasn't really in that zone at that point! Oops!!!

On a much later occasion, I came home to find my submissive little lady halfway up (or down) the stairs in just a VERY short skirt and a tiny, little lycra top:

"Jimmy's here" she quietly confessed. Jim was a friend, our hairdresser and had also been jointly responsible for C's first threesome with me!

"And?" I (sort of) demanded (not too seriously)......

"He said I was wearing too many clothes so I got changed"

!!!!!

"AND?" (this time a bit more firmly)

"I was going to let him spank me"

!!!!!
Old 05-15-2024, 10:47 AM

Something that wasn't spoken but was included in a text conversation where a particularly special lady was discussing her unusual propensity for orgasm and she dropped in:

"And then there's the ones where I need to be fucked after because my internal muscles get so painful, it's the only way to release them"!!!

The day after a nice session with a lovely, submissive woman I was seeing several years ago. can't remember if I rang her of she rang me but we exchanged the usual pleasantries where I naturally asked "How are you?"

"A bit sore where you stretched me but other than that, fine"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another of my previous submissive ladies rang me one day while on a site survey with a particularly high-profile client. It was her number so I wandered away from the main group a little to answer.

There was no introduction, no pleasantries - just a lot of very heavy breathing and some very drawn out, panted words:

"God.........I ........need........that..........fucking ............d*g..............NOW!!!"

And with that, she very audibly exploded into orgasm while I tried to make sure no-one else heard!!!
Old 05-15-2024, 02:53 PM

Thanked 5,496 Times in 290 Posts
Default Anything?

"You can do anything you like!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barnyb For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2024, 07:22 PM

Thanked 6,715 Times in 275 Posts
Default Said by my wife

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"You want him to see me naked?"

"Is it okay if I let him fuck me?"

"I'll dance naked for you and your friends."

"His cum tastes good."

"I like it when he sucks on my clit."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM

Thanked 3,131 Times in 254 Posts
Default One from real life; plus Two jokes you've likely heard before

I was good friends with a cute female coworker, both of us married to others, so we behaved and never messed around with each other; just pals enjoying each others' company. But the others in our crew just assumed we were always up to something, so we just let them think what they wanted to think. One day we're all together just arrived at a new field office, choosing where to stash our personal gear. My friend found two stacked cabinets, and loud enough for the rest to hear, she says to me "You were on the bottom last time, now I think it's your turn to be on top."

Here's a quote you've probably all heard: Two women chatting, one asks the other "Do you usually smoke after having sex?" The other one answers: "Gosh, I don't know, I never looked down there."

And another: Q: What 3 words do you never want to hear when you're upstairs having sex? A: "Honey, I'm home!"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Kira

1m:27s

01-27-2022
June Lee 1

4m:42s

07-29-2023
amvideo 1 2

2m:26s

11-17-2004
Tumblr 26