uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2016, 12:37 AM

Default A little help with her books

So, this is the first time I've posted any kind of story on here, and it's the first time anything like this has happened to me, but it's too good not to tell.

First, a little background about me. I'm late 40's, been married a few times, but living alone now. I have a friend, but things are complicated and we are kind of on a break right now. Okay, we are on a break right now. So I've been riding solo for a while now.

Also, I happen to be a teacher at a couple different colleges in town. I teach a subject that everyone has to take eventually, and usually early in their education. Which means that daily I get to see 18 and 19 and 20 year olds, often from just the right angle (but that may be a story for another time). I won't lie - the teacher-student fantasy is a big one for me, but not one I'd actually act on. I kind of like my job and don't need to jeopardize it.

Anyway, I saw an ad on a NSA encounters site that went something like this:
Oh noo!

School starts tomorrow. Will let you lick my sexy juicy 19 yo pussy or give you a bj if you buy my books? Worth a shot. Let me spice up the last of your summer!
Now, I know better than to believe most of the ads I see there, but this one seemed genuine (she actually mentioned the name of the school and there were a few other details that made it sound real). So I decided to reply. But carefully. I told her it sounded so tempting, but I probably couldn't help her because it would be really awkward if it turned out she was in one of my classes. And, you know, that would really put my job in jeopardy.

Well, to my surprise, she responded. She even said it would be fun - that we could do student-professor role play. Well, now she had my complete attention. She also added that it was doubtful that she was in one of my classes.

I told her I taught the kind of class that almost everyone has to take at some point. She emailed back and said she is finished with all her core classes and is in very specialized program.

Well, damn. Now the temptation is up to 11, you know? So we started talking about how much she needs for her books, and what she is willing to do for them. At the time, I wasn't able to buy all her books, but I could "help" her a little. I did tell her that I could help more later in the week, though. So she said for the amount of books I could buy this week "You can take off my panties, kiss my thighs all the way up to my p*ssy, tease me a minute cuz you're in such disbelief, then lick my sweet little p*ssy up and down till I'm dripping off your chin." She also said that for that night, I could do all that, and that if things went well, we could discuss another rendezvous where she would do the licking. While it would be great to get a little as I'm giving, the chance to taste a 19 year old's goodies is too great to get greedy about. So we agreed to meet in a dark parking lot where we knew there would be no traffic. I mean, what would you do at this point?

Now, I'll be honest, in her original ad she described herself as having an "athletic" body. But I was still a little worried that it might be a shot put athlete, or a weight lifting athlete.

But I went to the parking lot and waited, hoping for the best. And I won the lottery! She pulled up, a little hesitant. I leaned into her car through the passenger window and asked if she was looking for some help buying books. What I saw inside was beautiful. Nineteen years old, trim and tight, and ready to let me have my way with her. She said yes to my question and I got in. We drove to a secluded part of the lot, where we knew there would be no traffic, and she parked the car.

She had actually prepped the backseat area so there was plenty of room. We crawled back there together and she did just as she promised. I peeled off her jeans, and she laid back and pulled up her tank top, exposing her flat stomach. She was petite, but in all the right ways. I started to play with her tummy and before I could do anything else, her hand had slipped into her panties and she was rubbing herself. Well, I wanted in on some of that action, so I worked my way down and removed the remaining barrier between her sweet lips and my tongue. Damn, it had been a while since I had tasted the sweetest juice the world has to offer, and never in my life have I had a 19 year at my disposal like this. (Yeah, I was a good kid in high school and college - well, a pretty good kid at least. What a waste!) She was shaved except for a small. triangular, well-trimmed patch just above her clit. Mmm, I love a little hair down there.

I worked her p*ssy with my tongue and with my fingers and I could feel her tighten up a few times, but it felt like she never quite reached climax. I took it as a challenge and decided I needed to step up my game. I asked if I could play with her tits while I was giving her oral pleasure. She pulled my hands up to her bra and I slid them under. The bra had plenty of padding and she started to apologize for how small her breasts were. But there was no need. They were lovely. Yes they were tiny, but they were pert. And did I mention that they were 19? And they tasted so sweet. Damn.

Well, we played for about an hour. It was a hot night, and we were covered with sweat. The windows were steamed up. But I kept my clothes on and kept it in my pants, as we had agreed. I tried everything to get her to cum, but kept feeling like she would get right to the edge, and then it would pass. Finally she said "I don't think I can cum any more." Any more? Any MORE? YES! She said she lost count how many times. She's just quiet (maybe being in a parking lot contributed to her efforts to keep the noise down). Anyway, she pulled her panties back on and then the rest of her clothes. We talked a little and she knows that if she still can't buy the rest of her books by the end of the week, that I will be able to help again.

So, I may be 30 years late getting to it, but 19 year old poon is definitely worth the wait.

And if I end up buying more books for her, I will definitely post an update.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:22 AM

I really hope she need the rest of her books.
The Following User Says Thank You to hwnfire808 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanked 1,600 Times in 159 Posts
Default wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwnfire808 View Post
I really hope she need the rest of her books.
Yep. me too
The Following User Says Thank You to belgarion For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 12:10 PM

Thanked 57,587 Times in 2,211 Posts

You definitely need to get that girl riding the purple pony.
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2016, 12:49 AM

Default Part 2

So, here it is, the end of week one of the semester. But even better than that, It's payday! I can buy more books!

I emailed her and asked how the book drive was going. Told that payday was coming and if she still needed some help, I would be happy to contribute. To my delight, she responded. She told me that she tried to meet a couple other guys, but (in her words) "they flaked." (Can someone explain to me who flakes on an athletic 19 year old who is offering to let you lick her p*ssy? Certainly not this guy.) Then she asked when I was free again. I told her any night this week and she immediately emailed back "How about tomorrow night?" Like I'd say no... HA!

We talked about where we would meet this time. The dark parking lot from Sunday night would not be as empty on a Thursday night. As it turns out, she had been scouting out some other locations and had a spot already picked out. I like the way this girl thinks.

So then the conversation turned to what she would like to do this time. She's uncomfortable with the age difference, and so she said she just can't do anything for me, but she is fine with me doing anything I want with her - as long as my clothes stay on. It's not what I was hoping for, but then again, it's not a bad arrangement. It is kind of funny to me, though, that she's fine with an old guy burying his face in her promised land, but can't get herself to bury her face in his.

Anyway... she told me the other night that one of her fantasies is having a professor offer to give her a massage, to help her relax and let go of the stress of a week of classes, and then try to take advantage of the situation to cop a feel or more. So I offered to do that for her this time around. I even have some massage oil I offered to bring, to which she replied, "Sure that could be fun and slippery". Well, yeah, that's what I'm hoping!

So the next 24 hours took forever. I had to act like an adult and go to work and try not to think about what I would be doing that night. Of course, I work on a college campus, so everywhere I looked there were beautiful young coeds wearing as little as they could get away with. (It is August and still hot here.) I just kept reminding myself, "Don't stare, you'll be getting yours soon enough."

Finally, the evening arrived. I got to the new spot a little early and waited. She pulled up a few minutes later and I hopped in with her. We drove around to a dark corner, parked the car, and crawled into the back seat. She had it all prepped like she did last time. It really is amazing how much room she has back there.

I had her lie down, still fully clothed, and began with her feet. I was trying to be thorough and thoughtful. I want her to enjoy herself enough to keep the door open for part 3 and beyond, you know? I worked her feet, her ankles, and on up her legs. I could feel her shiver as I got higher on her thighs, but then I reversed course and worked my way back down to her toes. I asked how it felt, and she mostly just moaned. I asked if there was anything I could do for her that I wasn't doing already. She said, "You could move a little higher." All in due time...

I had her roll over and I started to rub her shoulders. I asked her about her first week of school. At first she didn't want to answer - we both understand the importance of keeping things discreet. We have shared very few details about one another. But as I worked out her tight muscles, she began to loosen up. I worked my way down her spine, until I got to her waist, then slipped my hands under her shirt and began to move back up towards her shoulders. Of course, as I did, her shirt made it's way up her body, too.

I went ahead and pulled her shirt up over her head and took it off. She still had her bra on, but we both knew it would be gone soon enough. I used the massage oil on the small of her back and rubbed it in. I could hear moan again, so I knew things were going well. She loved the smell of the oil (lavender) and commented on how relaxing everything was. As I moved up her back toward her shoulders, I decided this would be a good time to undo her bra. We don't want to get the oil all over it, do we? As soon as I got it unhooked, she slipped it completely off. This girl doesn't waste time. So I continued to apply the oil, and just as she predicted, things got very slippery.

I decided it was time to move a little lower. She still had her cute little jean shorts on, but we remedied that. So now she's lying on her stomach wearing nothing but her sexy red thong. At this point I should probably remind you that she described herself in her original ad as having an athletic body. Well, that's no exaggeration. This night, as she became more comfortable, she told me she is a runner and a former gymnast. And let me tell you, there's not an extra ounce of fat anywhere to be found. Trust me, I have explored every inch of her body, and it is the tightest I have ever had the pleasure to know.

So here she is, lying in front of me with her cute little ass cheeks just begging for some attention. I kept the oil flowing and began to work those beautiful glutes. I could tell she still wanted more, so I flipped her over, applied the oil liberally over her tummy and made sure everything was nice and slippery. And that's when I let my fingers duck under her panties and down to her p*ssy. What I found was unbelievable. It was the juiciest, warmest, wettest sn*tch I've ever felt. Oh my... The panties had to go, and so I started to try to remove them. But she said, "Wait. First, can you do this for me?" Then she flipped over, stuck her ass in the air and told me to make her cum through her panties. Who am I to deny a request like that? But eventually, I needed a taste. So I removed the thong and buried my face between her cheeks. Nothing has ever tasted so sweet as the p*ssy juices that were still flowing.

Honestly, I lost track of time. Just like the first night, she let me do anything I wanted with her naked body, as long as my clothes stayed on. Her naked athletic body. Her former gymnast, current runner body. Her 19 year old, smoking hot body. That body. Anything I wanted. And even though she keeps herself quiet, I know now how to recognize when she climaxes. I am having trouble keeping count of how many times, though.

We played for 90 minutes or more. And as much as it would be great to get naked with her, I really can't think of many times when I've had more fun with a woman. (Note to you younger guys: Yes, it's great when a woman makes you come, but it's way more fun to bring her to climax over and over again. Better to give than receive, you know? This is a truth I did not know when I was 19. Or 25. Or even 30.)

So, I helped her find her clothes and get dressed again. And we drove back to where I was parked. I told her that I can't believe that she had a couple guys flake on her. Told her they are idiots. (Of course, I'm glad they did. All the better for me.) Then I said I'd be happy to do this again sometime, but that I understand that her books are basically paid for by now.

As I got out of the car, she said "There's always rent."

PS - This afternoon she emailed me and gave me an address to use to contact her directly, rather than through the email relay from the ad site. I feel like part 3 is real possibility. Did I just become a sugar daddy?
Old 09-05-2016, 12:38 AM

Default part 3

Well, since part 2, we've turned the page on the calendar. And you know what that means: rent is due.

I emailed her a day or two before the end of the month to see how things were going and ask if she needed any help. She responded pretty quickly, saying she could always use some help. We found a night that worked for both of us and I asked what she would like this time. She said she was really sore all over, plus she loved the oil (lavender) from last time. In her words " I smelled lovely afterwards lol "

In the week since the last time we got together, the temperature has dropped quite a bit. I knew that wouldn't be a problem once we got going - we've seemed to do a pretty good job of steaming up the windows before. But the big difference would be in what each of us would be wearing. The first two times we were both in shorts and t-shirts (well, she started that way...). But this time it would be too cold for that. I was wearing jeans and a tee, and she had on a long-sleeved shirt and some workout pants (not really sweats and not really yoga pants, but definitely sexy).

She said she was sore all over, so I started with her feet and lower legs. It's kind of fun to take my time, and she seems to respond well to the anticipation it creates. After a bit, I decided to move up to her back and shoulders. At first, I left her shirt on, but, you know, it's really not a massage until you are kneading her skin directly. So the shirt came off, but the bra stayed on. It's all about making her wait and want more. I broke out the lavender oil and worked it into the small of her back. Of course, we don't want the bra to get all oily, so I had to unhook it and move the straps aside. I know I've described her body in my previous posts, but it's worth mentioning again: her body is tight. She's tiny, but in all the best ways. She has hardly any body fat. Her skin is smooth and perfect. Seriously, if it went no further than here, it would still be a glorious experience and wonderful privilege to get to know her back as well as I have over the last few weeks.

But, of course, it's going further. It was time for those pants to go so I could work on her thighs and her glutes. When I slid her pants off, she lay there on her stomach, wearing nothing but her panties. And her ass is the most perfectly shaped ass I've ever seen. I've said she is tiny, and this is true of her butt, as well. But it is so nice looking. I just stared for a second. Then I couldn't help myself. I said "Your ass is so fine. Please let me take a picture." "No!" She didn't shout, and she kind of giggled as she said it, but it was pretty clear that she was not going to bend on that. Damn it. She told me to take mental pictures. I told her I already have.

Any way, I got back to massaging, applying the oil liberally. It really does smell nice, and it makes things so slippery and fun. After a good amount of time on her backside, I flipped her over to work on her front. Her tummy is so flat. And her waist is so tiny. Of course, her bra was gone by now, so I spent plenty of time working the oil into her beautiful little breasts. I know some guys love big boobs, and I've had my opportunities over the years to play with various sizes, but really it doesn't matter to me how big they are. I love tits. I love holding them, I love sucking on them, I love playing with them. And 19 year old, college coed breasts are unbelievable. I highly recommend them.

At this point, it was getting pretty warm in the car. My jeans were getting uncomfortable, so I told her I was taking them off. I know she still doesn't want to do anything beyond what we've done before, and I'm not about to ruin my chances of keeping this arrangement going for as long as I can afford it. So I assured her I was removing them just to be more comfortable. Which really was true, but it also had some side benefits. She was okay with it, and so off they went.

She still had her panties on, so I worked my way back down to that area and got back to work. I made sure there was plenty of oil so that when I was rubbing her thighs, it was easy to slip and end up right between her legs. Of course, that's why I was there, but it's still fun to play the game and act like I'm getting away with something. And she actually encourages it. In fact, she asked if I could do that suction massage that all the Olympians were getting. Only she wanted me to do it to her inner thighs. I told her I didn't bring my suction cups. She said "I'm sure you can figure something out." I did.

Eventually the panties came off, too. At this point she was lying on her back with her feet pulled up near her hips, and her knees up in the air. Once again I stared. And once again I asked. "Can I take a picture of this?" No answer... Still no answer... Like, I think she was considering it. So I reached for my phone before she could change her mind, but as soon as I moved, she said "No." Dammit! I told her I could tell she was thinking about it. But again, I don't want to ruin a good thing, so I didn't push it. Instead, I just buried my face in her p*ssy and went to work. It didn't take long to bring her to ecstasy. She's so quiet, but now I know how to recognize it when it happens for her. I let her catch her breath, played with her tits and her tummy, then flipped her over, pulled her ass up to my face and dove in again. And once again, she came.

We spent about an hour and a half together. I kept my trunks on. She wouldn't let me take any pictures. But maybe next time...

We got dressed. Do you know how hard it is to put on jeans in the back seat of a car when you are all hot and sweaty? I finally had to jump out of the car to finish pulling them up all the way. I noticed when I got out of the car that my legs were weak - and I wasn't even the one who came. Repeatedly. She drove me back to my car and we talked a bit. The door is definitely open to keep this arrangement going. Wide open.

I got in my car and started to drive home. But I was exhausted. And hot and sweaty. I decided to stop and get a soda. I stopped at the next convenience store I saw, and when I got out of the car, I could barely walk. So I emailed her to say I was still having trouble walking. She emailed back and said "Lol I felt that way (just before we got together), then that all changed ". I think she likes my massages.

So she's paid for her books. And now she's paid rent. I'm hoping she needs help with groceries soon.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:44 AM

books, rent, whats next mortgage, breast surgery? and still no pussy?

Gals got you on a string man...cut it, move on...find someone who doesnt need a slave..

Thats what I would do...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2016, 11:45 PM

Default updates

So, maybe there is more to this story, maybe not, but it seems at least some people would rather be negative than positive. So, at least for now, there will be no more updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to unonimus For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2016, 05:49 AM

Thanked 1,600 Times in 159 Posts
Default dont stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by unonimus View Post
So, maybe there is more to this story, maybe not, but it seems at least some people would rather be negative than positive. So, at least for now, there will be no more updates.
Please post more, the majority are really enjoying them, that includes me, I think you are a very lucky person and I wouldn't stop doing what you are doing, I would want to see how far I could get
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to belgarion For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 07:18 AM

Thanked 2,089 Times in 246 Posts

Carry on with the story, I think it's great
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomato For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022