Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: She gives me an upskirt. Does it mean anything?
She does it on purpose. It's a sign of return. 32 59.26%
It's an accident. Nothing more. 22 40.74%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-15-2016, 09:40 AM

Default My ex gives me an upskirt shot

I broke up with my ex one year ago. Now, by random we're in the same work group. I feel she try to talk to me but she doesn't. Until work is finish we have a dinner to meet again last time before graduation.
At dinner we sit in dessert shop which has low table and a deep low-seat sofa. She wear green pleplum skirt (skirt that has a pleated overskirt and inner a pencil skirt). The inner pencil skirt is half thigh and very tight. That’s very strange because my ex is a polite girl never wears a skirt above her knee before. She chooses to sit opposite me and uses a bag to cover her leg. Until everyone is gone just me and her, she lift the bag up. She completely exposed her panties to me. It's a clear shot of upskirt in triangle shape.

Does it mean anything?
A return?
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 08:20 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Maybe...

Although I voted that the slip was accidental, it could have been on purpose. (It depends on how she reacted when she realized it. Was she looking you right in the eye as she did it?) Actually, I think the fact that she stayed until only you and her were left is more telling than the panty slip. You could be in luck!

Last edited by nectcouple; 08-16-2016 at 08:21 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 08:43 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Although I voted that the slip was accidental, it could have been on purpose. (It depends on how she reacted when she realized it. Was she looking you right in the eye as she did it?) Actually, I think the fact that she stayed until only you and her were left is more telling than the panty slip. You could be in luck!
I'm curious because she never wear short skirt like this. It's the first time. Although she isn't looking at me in the eyes when she did it, but she lift the bag when there are only me and her. Also She can choose other position to sit but she doesn't. It might be a clue so i will try with her again. Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 01:50 PM

Thanked 23,628 Times in 1,098 Posts

Clear and certain on purpose.

No matter what they used to wear or not girls naturally got the years of education through all type of clothing and the ways to full control those clothing.

As long as you described the situation she is already in full control of the environment and in knowledge of her dress so there is no chance she put herself in that situation without knowing or wanting

Though that does not mean that its a sign of anything. She may only wanted to tease you a little and see its affect on you. Again we all know that women are the naturally devils himself
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2016, 09:22 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

One time I was spectacularly flashed by my SIL, I told my wife about this fortunate accident, she said "men are such suckers, a woman always knows who she is flashing".
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2016, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Thank you for your opinion.
When she does this, she doesn't look at me. But it very strange. She never wear short skirt before (never see this skirt before too). She can choose to sit the other place but she doesn't. Lastly, she wait until only me and her but she still doesn't talk to me. I also think that it doesn't mean anything. Just a surprise. However thanks to her, it's a clear and best upskirt shot i ever have.
May be i will try with her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
Clear and certain on purpose.

No matter what they used to wear or not girls naturally got the years of education through all type of clothing and the ways to full control those clothing.

As long as you described the situation she is already in full control of the environment and in knowledge of her dress so there is no chance she put herself in that situation without knowing or wanting

Though that does not mean that its a sign of anything. She may only wanted to tease you a little and see its affect on you. Again we all know that women are the naturally devils himself

Thanks.
First, I think the inner skirt is a shorts because it's very short and tight compare to her standard. She has very conservative habit and has high awareness when sitting even she wears a long skirt.I think she know that sitting in that kind of place will expose a clear panties shot for a person sitting across. I confess i try to see her upskirt before but it hasn't accomplished until now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
One time I was spectacularly flashed by my SIL, I told my wife about this fortunate accident, she said "men are such suckers, a woman always knows who she is flashing".
I talk to my female friends and she said like you. "When I don't want someone to see up there I am very careful" she said.

Last edited by Sparky 45; 08-17-2016 at 11:15 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 11:39 AM

Default Again

Again few days after first upskirt.

My ex is in a sweet pink dress above her knee a bit (not short as the old one). She looks very beautiful today. Again by luck, We have a class together. The chair set in a circle formation to be easy for a discussion group. I'm the first of my group and then she is the next one. She come to the chair and before she sitting, she accidentally drop a water bottle on the floor and squat down to pick it in front of me. The skirt ride up. I can see her private triangle clearly. Then she chooses to sit opposite me again not crossing her leg. Give me an upskirt shot for a while. When other members in the group come in she just cross her legs and pick a cloth to cover her legs.

This time i think it isn't her intention but 2 upskirt shot is so much for me.
It's a very good day for me. Again.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2016, 08:22 AM

Can we get some detail on the panties please? For both events? Thanks for the story.
The Following User Says Thank You to arutha1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2016, 10:03 AM

Default Details of both panties

1st event
She wear tight mid-thigh skirt and sitting opposite to me. She doesn't cross her legs. The skirt ride up to exactly her crotch and because the tight skirt, the hemline is straight line. This giving me a clear view of her flesh color panties (If the skirt isn't tight, hemline will drop so i can't see clearly). I see it's in a completely triangle shape. I can see some black line in bottom of the triangle. Unknown it's a shadow or her pussy. But i think her panties is thin.

2nd event
Although her skirt above her knee a bit, she squat very close to me unaware of the skirt that ride up. It's a white cotton panties. After that she reveal again by sitting opposite me and expose to me about ten minutes.

I think maybe better if she wear a lace but she's a conservative girl. I think it's difficult. See her private part double times is an opportunity difficult to find. I'm so happy.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AntonioOrange For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 03:01 AM

Default Similar Pics.

Thanks for sharing your story. Not sure it's a sign but i think she teases you and want to see you miss her badly.
Can you give some more details? like the picture form internet similar to her upskirt in both event.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnyeng123 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sitting upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s