Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2014, 12:49 AM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 49 Posts
Default Used to be a stripper!

Anyone have true stories about their wives/GF/ex that used to work as strippers? Would love to hear some of the stories they told you or anything you can share about this experience. Give me the dirty details!!! Thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2014, 10:17 AM

Default not my girl but..

Years ago I would frequent a gentlemen's club in a small town in the south. A few girls there were 7's and 8's but of course had boyfriends or married. Usually don't go for attached chicks but one girl was hispanic pretty and had a nice body. And for the area she was amazing. I started wanting to do her when she got comfortable with a few of us and just said to one of the guys that her bf told her she could have sex with other guys. She went on later to say it was because she talked him into saying it like she never intended to use the permission. She always said how much she loved him but was controlling as far as what she could do. Few times she was pissed and said how he has a little cock and she used to have a guy on the side in texas with a big one. I gave her my number on a matchbook and didn't think much of it. Weeks later after I came in but couldn't stay long she called the next day saying how she likes talking to me. I thought okay she likes my money and is buttering me up. That's when she suggested meeting up somewhere that afternoon. I got hard instantly. We got together at a store in town she had fought with her man and wanted to get out for a bit. Found out then she had just turned 20 which is why she didn't drink at the club. After several minuets we went to my truck and made out. After I got to 3rd and when she got off she split. Left me hanging I didn't wasn't finished but had fun. I came in the next week and she gave me some sexy pics. I called her that night she was alone but her bf would be home soon. I told her how pissed I got when she gave me blue balls. And she promised to "take care" of me in a few days. She called on sunday night. Told me we could meet and had over an hour. I took her to a motel and she made me put on condoms. I got to do her twice before she had to go. After that I couldn't come in to see her or she could get fired. But once a month if she hadn't called I would come in. She gave me a cdr with pics every few times we got together. After almost a year of hooking up. She stopped making me use condoms. And the next few months I got to have her almost once a week. Was a great experience for me. When I last saw her she was 22 but that's been a few years now. Had to move or would still be hitting it I believe.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:34 PM

Thanked 6,431 Times in 335 Posts
Default 70s stripper

My wife worked as a nude dancer at a club back in the 70s when she was in her early 20s. We were broke and needed the money. She really got off on showing off her body and pretty much stopped wearing bras or panties (except for that time of the month) altogether. She had big natural firm c cup tits and she even started shaving her pussy smooth. It wasn't done much back then but it got her more tips and made it easier to eat. She really went wild for a few years back then fucking or sucking anyone she wanted. (I loved watching) I went with her at night for her safety and she would come out to the parking lot on her break and suck me off in the car. She never missed a drop. She was a virgin when we met at 17 but I found out later before she moved to Florida she was known as the blow job queen up north, but no one got her cherry until I did. She took to fucking like a duck to water. She has multiple orgasms and couldn't get enough dick. I watched her fuck a black man with a giant dick back then (real taboo then) and she managed to get it all in after the second time. Her pussy was loose for 2 weeks after that so I got a lot of ass and blow jobs until it went back to normal. She was a wild child back then but I finally got a good job and she calmed down and got religion and stopped fucking around. To this day she's still a great fuck, doesn't wear underwear on the weekends, and sucks me until my eyes roll back in my head. She still gets off on showing her body off and is a great looking lady even at 60.
Old 05-19-2014, 11:47 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,707 Times in 346 Posts

I dated an ex-stripper for about a month.

A real whack job with alcohol abuse issues.

She was nice, but mental.

Anyways, her boyfriend at the time she started was wanting to be a stripper.
So they both went in, and the director passed on him and then asked if she wanted to do it.

Needless to say, the boyfriend was a jackass about it, so she broke up with him and it was a real producers couch moment when she went back.

He and his wife asked her to take off her clothes. And then critiqued her body. And then asked if she would do two girl stuff.

Eventually, she did a dozen or so parties. Nothing major.

But the weird thing was, she really flipped out when I brought out the camera for naked pics of her.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:11 AM

Default fallow up

many have asked for her pics i put them online a few places before i moved she didnt care as all the good ones you couldnt see her face. lost them when a drive crashed. have seen her on this forum looking for them so u will see what i mean. her pussy was as tight as anal could tell her man was small. also know that she was seeing some other guys from the club. she never confirmed it but other guys had some of her pics too, just saying.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to deadpan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 10:26 AM

Default got some!

all i could find couldnt found my fav shows how beutiful her pussy is . are several full frontal except face she was careful about that anyway the one in red is a pic ive seen at the club before. another stripper there showed it to me but she hadnt given it to me, but is her too
Attached Thumbnails
pic233086.jpg   pic233087.jpg  

pic233088.jpg   pic233089.jpg  

Old 05-20-2014, 11:18 AM

Thanked 1,088 Times in 49 Posts
Default Stripper stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by partialputter View Post
I dated an ex-stripper for about a month.

A real whack job with alcohol abuse issues.

She was nice, but mental.

Anyways, her boyfriend at the time she started was wanting to be a stripper.
So they both went in, and the director passed on him and then asked if she wanted to do it.

Needless to say, the boyfriend was a jackass about it, so she broke up with him and it was a real producers couch moment when she went back.

He and his wife asked her to take off her clothes. And then critiqued her body. And then asked if she would do two girl stuff.

Eventually, she did a dozen or so parties. Nothing major.

But the weird thing was, she really flipped out when I brought out the camera for naked pics of her.
Thanks for response. I would love to hear more about this"interview" she had and these "parties" she preformed at. Any details you have would be great to hear. Thanks again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exfly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2014, 03:45 PM

Thanked 3,816 Times in 457 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpan View Post
all i could find couldnt found my fav shows how beutiful her pussy is . are several full frontal except face she was careful about that anyway the one in red is a pic ive seen at the club before. another stripper there showed it to me but she hadnt given it to me, but is her too
wow she is a bombshell.. here body at least is

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2014, 10:13 AM

Default found my favorite pic i got from her

i know these are online somewhere else with some good one's of her face and tits in same shot but cant find. i remember putting them on another forum in 2009
Attached Thumbnails
06.jpg   07.jpg  

08.jpg  
Old 05-22-2014, 10:50 AM

Default one more thing

about the 1st set i put up of her. i recognize the chair and solid color walls from private dance area of club. pretty sure one of the other girls took all these pics. she thought her hips and butt were her best features
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deadpan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s