uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2014, 03:27 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

I am an IT guy, one of the contracts I have is to support point of sale software installed in boutiques. So I spend a lot of time in small dress shops, lingerie shops and shoes stores. Usually there is a PC at the register and one in the backoffice, in a few of the stores I have to walk past a row of dressing rooms to get to the back PC.

I guess because you rarely see a man in theses stores the women are careless about closing the dressing room curtains, sometimes stepping out half dressed to get something else to try on. I try to keep my eyes straight ahead when passing the dressing room, I might lose the contract if I'm caught leering at a half naked woman. But inevitably it happens and I try to act embarrassed.

One time sticks in my memory, I was in the back office working on the server for a particularly expensive store. Also back there was a tailoring area with the 3 mirrors and a platform for the ladies to stand on to get their hems pinned. The server is corrupted and it is going to be a major job to get it fixed. This very hot looking MILF comes back with a saleswoman and an armload of clothes to get tailored. The see me sitting there and just go about their business as if I was a mannequin. She tried on several outfits, sometimes standing there in her bra and panties right in front of me, didn't ask me to leave or turn around.

It first I was thinking this was pretty hot and I'm a lucky guy, then I realized that they saw me as a non-entity who was no threat to her modesty, I felt like standing up and showing her my boner.
Old 11-09-2014, 05:12 PM

Thanked 1,575 Times in 153 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I am an IT guy, one of the contracts I have is to support point of sale software installed in boutiques. So I spend a lot of time in small dress shops, lingerie shops and shoes stores. Usually there is a PC at the register and one in the backoffice, in a few of the stores I have to walk past a row of dressing rooms to get to the back PC.

I guess because you rarely see a man in theses stores the women are careless about closing the dressing room curtains, sometimes stepping out half dressed to get something else to try on. I try to keep my eyes straight ahead when passing the dressing room, I might lose the contract if I'm caught leering at a half naked woman. But inevitably it happens and I try to act embarrassed.

One time sticks in my memory, I was in the back office working on the server for a particularly expensive store. Also back there was a tailoring area with the 3 mirrors and a platform for the ladies to stand on to get their hems pinned. The server is corrupted and it is going to be a major job to get it fixed. This very hot looking MILF comes back with a saleswoman and an armload of clothes to get tailored. The see me sitting there and just go about their business as if I was a mannequin. She tried on several outfits, sometimes standing there in her bra and panties right in front of me, didn't ask me to leave or turn around.

It first I was thinking this was pretty hot and I'm a lucky guy, then I realized that they saw me as a non-entity who was no threat to her modesty, I felt like standing up and showing her my boner.
Then again, she could just be a show off. She didn't mind you seeing her, because she wanted you to see, and get turned on. Women like to know guys check them out. Women like knowing a guy gets a boner thinking about/looking at them. No matter what they say.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cgnok For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 07:35 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
Yeah, you just never know. It could be like you said. Or perhaps she was trying not to look over to see if you were checking her out, and she was hoping the front of her exposed panties weren't showing her wetness. Either way, it's been a while since I've seen a MILF in bra and panties, so I'm envious.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2014, 09:14 PM

When I was much younger, probably around 12, I was at a shopping centre and it was having a fashion show in the centre court. The way the stage was set up the back area didn't really have a roof, but rather these sails of material at an angle.
Now this centre being designed the way it was, it had two levels of shops, and a rooftop carpark (the stage was on the second floor).
When I noticed the way it was set up, I went up to the rooftop carpark and found a window that looked down into the centre. Sure enough from that angle you could see straight down into the back area where the models were changing.
It was a great site as the half dozen models rushed back and forth switching between outfits. Lots of topless views, and apart from one other guy who'd worked out the same thing I did, no one was the wiser for about 15minutes until one of the models must have seen us. I saw her walk over and stick her head back out front of stage to talk to someone and about 2 minutes later a security guard showed up to chase us off from the carpark.
Old 11-10-2014, 10:59 AM

I think this sorta fits this thread.

Back in my college days, my cousin was a theater major. We were both the same age, went to the same uni, etc. In theater you were divided up into two areas. Techies and actors. Actors acted, obviously. The techies did all the behind the scenes stuff. One semester he talked me into taking some theater techie classes. Only reason why I did it was because there were some hot chicks in that department, and I got a free scholarship. Anyway, each semester the department would put on 2 or 3 plays at the end of a semester. You spent the whole semester preparing for it. As a techie you had to be there for the plays, just like the actors, to push around the stage props, fix lights that might go out, etc.

When the actors or actresses come off the stage, and have to change wardrobes, they only have a few minutes to change. So they literally will change right there in front of whoever happens to be standing around. I saw some of the girls in bra and panties. I remember sing one hot stacked blonde without a bra. She was playing a maid. Her costume was one of those maid outfits with low cut up top, mini skirt below. So she couldn't wear a bra under it. When she changed wardrobe, she pulls the whole thing straight up over her head. She's standing there in panties and nothing else. None of them ever got totally naked. It was the 80's so I saw lots of bush through panties.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:50 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgnok View Post
I think this sorta fits this thread.

Back in my college days, my cousin was a theater major. We were both the same age, went to the same uni, etc. In theater you were divided up into two areas. Techies and actors. Actors acted, obviously. The techies did all the behind the scenes stuff. One semester he talked me into taking some theater techie classes. Only reason why I did it was because there were some hot chicks in that department, and I got a free scholarship. Anyway, each semester the department would put on 2 or 3 plays at the end of a semester. You spent the whole semester preparing for it. As a techie you had to be there for the plays, just like the actors, to push around the stage props, fix lights that might go out, etc.

When the actors or actresses come off the stage, and have to change wardrobes, they only have a few minutes to change. So they literally will change right there in front of whoever happens to be standing around. I saw some of the girls in bra and panties. I remember sing one hot stacked blonde without a bra. She was playing a maid. Her costume was one of those maid outfits with low cut up top, mini skirt below. So she couldn't wear a bra under it. When she changed wardrobe, she pulls the whole thing straight up over her head. She's standing there in panties and nothing else. None of them ever got totally naked. It was the 80's so I saw lots of bush through panties.
An old girlfriend told of the same thing. She was in drama at a university in the 1980s when we were dating. I never got to see it, but she told me about how the actors didn't have time to go to the dressing rooms during the show and would change backstage. She had a dancer's body with cute little A cup titties. Most plays, she did not wear a bra as some costumes would not allow it and it took extra time to take it off and put it back on.

She didn't consider it a big deal as she said it was mostly girls and gay guys. There were a few straight guys but they mostly kept their eyes to themselves or at least were not overtly ogling the girls. (I suspect the latter).

She said she was only embarrassed one time. They were doing a dress rehearsal and some local high school kids and their drama teachers from a few of the local high schools had come to watch. They started out in the audience. However, as the play progressed, apparently about a dozen of the students were taken around back stage with a teacher to look at the technical aspect of it. As such, the actors started going behind a screen to change. My girlfriend, a bit ditzy at best, didn't clue in and when she came off stage she pulled her costume over her head, so she was only wearing a pair of white panties. As she went to get her next costume, she realized that she had an audience of several high school boys. She said she blushed but thought it would be worse to run off so she proceeded to finish changing. She said the students got about a clear 15 second view of her tits from about 10-15 feet away. A real shame no photos/video exists.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
An old girlfriend told of the same thing. She was in drama at a university in the 1980s when we were dating. I never got to see it, but she told me about how the actors didn't have time to go to the dressing rooms during the show and would change backstage. She had a dancer's body with cute little A cup titties. Most plays, she did not wear a bra as some costumes would not allow it and it took extra time to take it off and put it back on.

She didn't consider it a big deal as she said it was mostly girls and gay guys. There were a few straight guys but they mostly kept their eyes to themselves or at least were not overtly ogling the girls. (I suspect the latter).

She said she was only embarrassed one time. They were doing a dress rehearsal and some local high school kids and their drama teachers from a few of the local high schools had come to watch. They started out in the audience. However, as the play progressed, apparently about a dozen of the students were taken around back stage with a teacher to look at the technical aspect of it. As such, the actors started going behind a screen to change. My girlfriend, a bit ditzy at best, didn't clue in and when she came off stage she pulled her costume over her head, so she was only wearing a pair of white panties. As she went to get her next costume, she realized that she had an audience of several high school boys. She said she blushed but thought it would be worse to run off so she proceeded to finish changing. She said the students got about a clear 15 second view of her tits from about 10-15 feet away. A real shame no photos/video exists.
I think there was about 40 guys in the department. We counted it up one time, about 5 were totally straight. All the others were at least bi or flat out gay. I know that the straight guys looked. They just didn't stare. That would've gotten you a talk from the head prof of the department.

The blonde, I think her name was Christina, something like that, was gorgeous and curvy. She had at least D's if not bigger. Big blue eyes, big smile, great full lips. And would have absolutely nothing to do with any college guy. She always dated some late 20's to 30ish guy. I did get a good look at her girls though, and they were spectacular.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:15 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Another Non-Dressing room story

Seems like a lifetime ago....
I was about 19 yr. old, had a job as a glazier. The boss sends me to the high school to fix a cracked window in the music room. I had to wait until 3:30 PM when school was done so as not to disturb any classes. Having just graduated that school, I knew exactly where I was going, and proceeded right to the music room, whipped open the door, and voile!! There’s about 30 girls all in the midst of changing clothes, most in bras & panties, some topless, some possibly naked!! All I remember is all the girls covering up with anything they could grab, all the while shrieking and squealing!! In seconds flat I was ushered out of the room into the hall and being interrogated by the girl's coach. “Just doing my job, ma’am” was my reply.
It seems that the locker room was being painted, so the music room was the designated temporary locker room for the girls track team and cheerleaders. Who knew, right?? When all the girls were dressed & leaving, I saw that they were really pissed... not at me, but at the two girls who I just walked right past outside the door who were supposed to be "guarding" the door!
It all happened too fast for it to be very erotic, so embarrassing for them, and fun for me!!
Old 11-15-2014, 05:21 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

I love dressing rooms
Old 11-15-2014, 07:02 PM

Default See through dressing room

My best friend (female) loved shopping at a small store near our office due to the fact that the clothes were not expensive.

She went into one of the two dressing rooms while I was looking something like a guys’ section (only belts and ties) and then I sat on a comfortable sofa and checked my phone. When she went out, she called me to ask my opinion on what she was wearing. She looked awesome with that light blue sundress. In fact everything fitted perfect on her.

She told me to wait there since she would try the same dress in another color. She had just gone into the cubicle and I was waiting outside and we were chatting while she was going to change. I then noticed that, due to the light inside, the curtain was fully see-through and left nothing to the imagination!!! The cute dress came over her head and I got a view of my friend in her bra and panties and she had no idea!!! I convinced her to check two more dresses that day.

We went back to this store three times more until one day it was gone. She told me that she would miss that place but I have missed it more than her!!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s