uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2011, 12:24 AM

Default dressing room

when was your first dressing room voyeur experience?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwe23 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2011, 12:16 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default or NO changing room!

This is an erotic "non-changing room" experience that I had while vacationing with my wife Bonnie at Orient Beach, St. Martin quite a few years ago. My wife Bonnie & I visited St. Martin regularly back then. Keep in mind that Orient Beach was a little less commercialized back then, and a little more "nude friendly" than it is these days.

One day when returning from a day trip to the Cupecoy nude beach, we decided to drive to the public parking area adjacent to Club Orient, where there was a group of shacks & tents that peddle various T-shirts and the like. Bonnie wanted to browse.

Right on the beach near Pedro's Shack was a tiny little shop that sold bikinis, thongs & such. This shop was a walk-thru, one side open toward the other shops, the other end open onto the nude/topless beach. Of course, this is French St. Martin, so most everything on display was G-strings, thongs, sheer cover-ups, etc.

The French shopkeeper was 40ish, slim & nicely built. She was wearing one of the items that were for sale, a suede loincloth, which was simply a belt with fringe hanging in front, and of course, no top, with a bronze all-over tan. She looked great in that little loincloth.

This little shop was fairly busy, always seemed to have at least a few women in it at any given time, and it was about the size of a two car garage. And of course, being on a nude beach, there was no changing room. Seemed that at least half the women in the shop had walked in off the beach wearing just a coverup or a thong or just nude. At the time, I was the only man in the shop, and questioned if I was even welcome there, but Bonnie pointed out that they also sold men's swimwear.

Women were trying on all these tiny suits right before my eyes. Watching nude bodies on the beach is one thing, but I found it incredibly erotic watching these women taking bra tops and g-strings on and off right before my eyes, and thinking nothing of it. Of course this included Bonnie, dropping her top and shorts, handing them to me while she tried on a few things, and poked aroung the shop totally nude.

After Bonnie picked out a thong and a wrap around thing she liked, she tried to convince me to try on a man's thong that she suggested. But there I was, in spite of my efforts to avoid it, sporting a semi hardon under my baggy shorts. That's a story for another day.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:45 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

There was a store in the mall by me that sold cheap fancy dresses (think prom dresses that looked like shower curtains and only cost $50 instead of $300). That is all they sold (with one tiny exception, below). My friend (female) loved shopping there, and I would always gladly go because of the dressing rooms. I don't know who designed them, but that person was a huge idiot. Here is why:

The rooms were right next to the only "guy's section" that sold hats and belts, probably to give the guys something to shop for while they waited for gals to change. But, here was the problem: There were six rooms, and the doors would only go from an averages female's knees to her shoulders. And there were 7-foot mirrors on the walls behind them. So, when guys would be looking at belts and hats, just shifting your eyes a bit to the right would mean you could see into all six rooms at the same time via the mirrors on the wall. And since these were fancy dresses, you would see braless females all the time. And since I am 6'5", I could see all the way down the mirror without any effort at all.

The guys would all kinda look at each other to see who was staring, so it was like a contest to see who could look but not get caught looking; it was actually kinda stressful.

Anyway, I had gone there probably 15 times with my friend over the years, and I saw at least 150 sets of bare breasts and underwear, including my friend of course, but I never said anything--I didn't want to ruin a good thing.

We went back to the mall one day and the store was gone, just like that. My friend acted upset, and she looked at me and said, "Well, I guess you aren't going to see my boobs today, huh?" I did the whole "what are you talking about?" thing, with a huge smile. She knew all along (and she was married to someone else most of those years, too!).
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
There was a store in the mall by me that sold cheap fancy dresses (think prom dresses that looked like shower curtains and only cost $50 instead of $300). That is all they sold (with one tiny exception, below). My friend (female) loved shopping there, and I would always gladly go because of the dressing rooms. I don't know who designed them, but that person was a huge idiot. Here is why:

The rooms were right next to the only "guy's section" that sold hats and belts, probably to give the guys something to shop for while they waited for gals to change. But, here was the problem: There were six rooms, and the doors would only go from an averages female's knees to her shoulders. And there were 7-foot mirrors on the walls behind them. So, when guys would be looking at belts and hats, just shifting your eyes a bit to the right would mean you could see into all six rooms at the same time via the mirrors on the wall. And since these were fancy dresses, you would see braless females all the time. And since I am 6'5", I could see all the way down the mirror without any effort at all.

The guys would all kinda look at each other to see who was staring, so it was like a contest to see who could look but not get caught looking; it was actually kinda stressful.

Anyway, I had gone there probably 15 times with my friend over the years, and I saw at least 150 sets of bare breasts and underwear, including my friend of course, but I never said anything--I didn't want to ruin a good thing.

We went back to the mall one day and the store was gone, just like that. My friend acted upset, and she looked at me and said, "Well, I guess you aren't going to see my boobs today, huh?" I did the whole "what are you talking about?" thing, with a huge smile. She knew all along (and she was married to someone else most of those years, too!).
What do you mean a huge idiot !!! Sounds like he knew what he was perfectly sensible and knew what he was doing
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dkdiablo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2011, 09:16 PM

Thanked 16,274 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkdiablo View Post
What do you mean a huge idiot !!! Sounds like he knew what he was perfectly sensible and knew what he was doing
Haha, the owner of the store was a washed-up, old, ditsy hag and I guarantee you she took control over the design of the dressing rooms and didn't give it a second thought.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2011, 04:07 PM

When I was a kid I used to go to a swimming pool that had changerooms next to the pool. They were mixed but individual cubicles. One day I was sat in the cafe area that overlooked the pool and discovered that by leaning over the railings as a kid would, you could see right into 3 or 4 of the end cubicles. Over a period of about 20 minutes I saw a number of people changing. Only problem was I was in my early teens so didn't really properly appreciate what I had discovered. And before anyone asks the pool is no longer open.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Back in the 80's, my wife and I were at an outlet style store. There were a row of booths at the back of the store, with simple curtains separating the booth from the rest of the store. There was a young couple (early 20s, perhaps) where the women was trying on clothes. While waiting for my wife, I was not paying much attention, but then realized the guy went into the booth with the women. Now, these booths were very very small. The curtain ended about 2 feet from the floor, so you could see the feet of whoever was in the booth. Well, after a minute or so, by the position and the movement of the 4 feet and legs, you could tell the couple were going at it. People were walking and shopping about within 3 feet of them, separated only by the curtain. They went at it for about 5 minutes, then my wife was ready to leave. Would have liked to see them leave the booth.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:05 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default spying on my wife/then girlfriend

This would have been back in the early 90s soon after my wife and I started dating. It was also before we had slept together.

We were at East Towne Mall in Madison WI, in some women's clothing store. The dressing rooms were all in a row, maybe 4 or 5 of them. My girlfriend had just gone into one and I was waiting outside and we were chatting while she changed. I then noticed that the gaps around the door were fairly wide, maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch. on top of that, the door frame was basically a mirror so with not much work at all you could see into the changing area.

So I got my first look at my future wife in her bra and panties and she had no idea. Plain white bra and silky white bikini panties with some type of pattern on them. She tried on a few things then came out to browse again. after picking out some more things as she was heading in I told her I was able to watch her change. She didn't believe me at first until now that she was paying attention we actually made eye contact as she was slipping off her jeans. I did check out the other booths but nobody else was trying anything on at that particular time.

Unfortunately this particular store didn't last long or they remodeled (can't recall the name) not soon after I discovered the nice viewing available and the store that replaced it didn't allow for the great views in the new changing booths.
Old 10-15-2014, 10:48 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default At the mall

I was shopping for shirts at a small dept. store. I went into the changing room area following a 30something milf. I was 19. I went in the booth directly across from hers. I purposely left my curtain slightly open. After trying one shirt I looked out the crack between the curtain. I could see her in the reflection in the mirror standing there with a blouse on, but naked from the waist down.

Soon she took the blouse off and stood there looking at the blouse. I figured if I could see her she could see me. So I stripped down nude with by now a semi. I looked in the mirror and she was looking at me. Wow what a rush! I was so mesmerized I couldn't move as I watched her she gently passed her hands from her thighs up to her breasts.

I got kinda scared and dressed myself. As I opened my curtain to leave she did the same giving me a wink and a smile as she walked out.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:00 PM

Thanked 6,006 Times in 229 Posts
Wink Bra Fitting

This just happened about a month ago while my wife and I were on a quick weekend trip together in the Southwest. It was still really hot, and the day had been over a 100 degrees, so after spending time at the hotel pool, my wife and I hopped a quick cab ride to a nearby shipping area. We found a great place to figure out where we should go while enjoying a margarita. This area was in a high end shopping district, and we decided to duck out of the heat and stroll around a large shopping mall. While walking around we happened upon an upscale bra store which my wife often visits when she travels out of the country for business. My wife mentioned that she loved the bras there since they fit really well. Now my wife is pretty slim, but has large heavy DD breasts, so sometimes finding comfortable bras can be a problem for her. it was near closing time for the day so the store was empty, except for a couple of young attractive saleswomen and us. While my wife chatted and chose things to try on with one of the saleswomen, I sat on a comfortable sofa and checked my phone. Occasionally my wife would bring over a bra as ask my opinion, as I sat there somewhat bored. The other saleswoman began chatting with me as wifey shopped with the other woman. While talking to her I mentioned that we were just visiting for a quick trip without our kids. She kind of winked and said that sounds like fun. My wife soon disappeared into a hall containing the dressing rooms. I minute or so later, her saleswoman came to fetch me saying that my wife wanted my opinion on her bra choices. When I go back to her, she was in a large dressing room with mirrors on all four sides, and her saleswoman began adjusting the bra that my wife was wearing, commenting on the fit. Now my wife is very confident regarding her figure, but I had no idea that a bra fitting place literally adjusted her bra and stayed in with her while she tried on multiple bras! I found it terribly arousing when the woman, a stranger, handed my wife a new bra, while my wife took off the old one, allowing her thick large heavy breasts with thick hard nipples, to fall down. Each time my wife tried on a new bra, the sales attendant would adjust the straps slipping her fingers inside the cups of the bra, obviously brushing against my wife's large increasingly hard nipples, which after a couple of bras, were straining hard against the silky material of the bra cup. When we finished and eventually made our way back to the hotel, my wife was incredibly aroused and couldn't even wait until after dinner to have sex! I would buy her bras there more often if she would get that aroused every time!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer

2m:30s