Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2016, 03:00 AM

Thanked 8,315 Times in 196 Posts
Default TIFU stories

"Today I Fucked Up" is a Reddit sub for posting embarrassing stories about embarrassing or stupid situations.

There are tons of nudity/ENF-related stories buried within it. Here are a few of my favourites...

Quote:
OK, I work behind the bar in a popular bar in Brighton, Normally I wear jeans when working but as the weather has been quite warm I opted to wear a long thin cotton skirt but unless I wore a G-string I had quite a visible panty line so I opted to go commando. The manager went down into the cellar to carry out a stock check, access to the cellar is through a trapdoor behind the bar and I carried on behind the bar. You get used to working around the open trap door and after an hour or so I had more or less forgotten that the manager was down there. I had been stood taking to a customer for a minute or 2 when I heard a discreet cough from below where I was standing. It was only then that I realised I had been stood astride the open trapdoor on full display to my boss.
His face spoke volumes as I looked down to see him grinning up at me with one hand theatrically d****d over his eyes saying "Am I clear to come up now that the rainforest has been cleared?"
The only saving grace was that he had left his i-phone by the till and did not have it with him or I suspect I would now be a lot more famous than I ever want to be.

Quote:
Okay, so this didn't happen today. But I still haven't been to work since it happened so it might as well have been. On mobile so sorry for any errors.
There isn't much to this story, but let me preface it by saying I don't have a lot of friends. Therefor, I don't ever really have a reason to text people. I use my phone for reddit, the alarm, and the flashlight.
But I do have a sort of friend-with-benefits that I text now and then. Our conversations are 90% just talking about new things we'd like to try and working out when to meet up. Sometimes I send him pictures.
So there I was, taking naked pictures for my FWB. He was texting me all along, so I was trying to hurry while still taking a decent shot. I got a pic of me fingering myself with my boobs also in frame. That was when when my manager FOR THE FIRST TIME ever decides he should send out our next schedule in a mass text message/group chat thing instead of making us go into work look at it.
That was when I fucked up. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, I guess the only answer is that I wasn't. Instead of replying to my FWB with the picture, I replied to the group chat that had my manager and all of my coworkers in it. It was simple muscle memory or some shit. I've never had to be careful about that sort of thing before. I didn't realize my terrible mistake until it was already too late. Thank fucking god my face wasn't in it.
I am the only person at my workplace that is a small framed girl so it was definitely still obvious it was me to anyone who didn't have my number. No one replied but I'm sure they are all going to talk about it. I cannot believe this really happened to me and I feel like just dying of embarrassment
TL;DR: All of my coworkers got a lovely picture of me fingering myself.

Quote:
I was messaging my boyfriend and everything seemed to be going fine considering we'd been having one of those shitty weeks where we just argued over stupid things everyday. I thought since everything seemed fine I'd be able to quickly go have a shower, except when I told him this he instantly got upset and took it the wrong way and thought I was just wanting to get away from him, which I guess in a way was slightly true. I do enjoy nice, peaceful showers every now and then. But of course me being me and thinking I had to make it up to him, stupidly decided to take a special shower snap. I took a photo of myself entirely naked in the shower, showing my boobs which is a huge deal for me because I am extremely insecure about my boobs considering they're fucking tiny compared to majority of girls my age. I sent the Snapchat to him feeling pretty good about myself and got back to washing my hair and all that. I then received an extremely angry message from him saying "check your fucking snapchat". I was soo confused because I really thought I had done a good thing and because of me being clueless this made him more furious to the point where he was saying things like "how the fuck could you do this to me?" "Why don't you care?" "Do you want to break up or something?" This went on for a small wholi until I finally realised what he was going on about and I then instantly felt sick and went from a dark tan to a pale white. I opened Snapchat to find the nude I thought I sent to my boyfriend, completely exposing body was actually on my Snapstory for the whole Snapchat community to see and screenshot with ease due to the fact I set it for 8 seconds. I was the laughing stock for almost every social media app/site people in my town use. Only I can fuck up this bad.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1

0m:54s