Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2016, 07:24 PM

Thanked 3,227 Times in 165 Posts
Default My wife exposed

This weekend, I took the wife out shopping for a new swimming costume ahead of our holiday. After trying the usual major retailers with no luck, on a whim I suggested the big sports retailer (owned by that dick that doesnt pay his staff properly).

Turns out, staff welfare isnt the only area that he skimps on. After selecting a couple of good suits, we made our way over to the dressing rooms, only to find they were two cubes at right angles to each other, with a flimsy opaque shower curtain to pull across, facing out onto the shop floor. This being a Saturday morning, the place was packed.

At first, my wife panicked and refused to go in, but after a little cajoling, I managed to convince her it would be ok if I stood guard outside.
She went in and tried on the first suit - as the curtain stopped a foot off of the ground, it was easy to see her progress. It was so hot to watch her stripping off her leggings and then her panties, with only a thin curtain separating her from a shop full of people. Once in her suit. she asked my opinion, so I popped my head around the curtain and appraised her (looking pretty damn good, but her E cup breasts were spilling out of her top, so I suggested she try a larger one. As I pulled the curtain closed, I may of accidentally left it open a little

I could see the reflection of her back as she peeled off the swimsuit and slowly reach up for the next one.
She didnt turn around but I got so hard watching it.

What happened next was even better. As I was waiting outside the room for her to change a guy went into the other stall at a right angle to hers. He only had a tshirt to try on, but was in there for the entire time my wife was getting changed. Almost as soon as she came out, so did he - looking a little flustered. At the time, I didnt think anything of it. We went back to the swimwear section to select another couple of suits as she was still trying to find something that would contain her boobs properly.
She selected a couple more and went back into the changing room

Almost as soon as she did, the guy was back with another tshirt to try on.

I watched again as the bottom of the curtain exposed the stage that she was at as I saw her step out of her clothes and into the costume, look in the mirror, and then turn around and step out of it. I watched as stood there putting the suit back on its hanger, just imagining her naked on the other side of the curtain. She tried on the other suit, repeating the process, and then got dressed again.

She came out, confirming that she had found the one she wanted and walked off toward the till. As she did, the guy in the other stall come out looking at his phone. At the time, I thought nothing of it.

We carried on shopping for a bit and after going into another shop with better changing facilities, my wife commented on how poor the Sports shop ones were - 'in fact' she said, 'if you pressed your eye up close to the edge of the curtain, you could see into the other cubicle, so it's lucky no one else used it while I was in there'.

Even as I write this, I am hard, thinking about how some random guy not only watched my wife trying on swimsuits, but may even have videoed it too!
Old 08-09-2016, 08:44 PM

Sure would love to see your wife in or out of those swimming costumes. That was a super hot story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2016, 05:50 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

When we lived in this small town the only boutique shop was a small one owned by this couple. The woman was always there, the husband, Alan, had a regular job so he only showed up to help her. I didn't care for the guy, he was pushy in a sometimes obnoxious way.

Anyway, my wife would shop there, it was walking distance from our house and she liked there styles.One day when I came from work she was a little miffed, I asked what was wrong and she said "I don't want to make a big deal about it, but I went to the shop to buy a swimsuit and Alan saw my bare boobs, I'm not going back there until June gets back".

She was trying to transition back to two piece suits from having a baby, when she was pregnant she wore tank suits. She said she grabbed a few suits and took them to the dressing room, she stripped down to her panties, was trying on tops, she looked in the mirror and the louvered door had partially opened. Alan was standing there looking at her almost nude body, she said she did a hand bra, said "go away" and slammed the door shut.

He said "I'm sorry, I just was going to ask if you wanted more suits to try and the door opened".

I offered to go clean his clock, but she said "no, but I am going to complain to June, she'll kick him in the crotch."
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2016, 02:32 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obironic View Post
This weekend, I took the wife out shopping for a new swimming costume ahead of our holiday. After trying the usual major retailers with no luck, on a whim I suggested the big sports retailer (owned by that dick that doesnt pay his staff properly)................................., with only a thin curtain separating her from a shop full of people. Once in her suit. she asked my opinion, so I popped my head around the curtain and appraised her (looking pretty damn good, but her E cup breasts were spilling out of her top, so I suggested she try a larger one. ..................................- 'in fact' she said, 'if you pressed your eye up close to the edge of the curtain, you could see into the other cubicle, so it's lucky no one else used it while I was in there'.
Even as I write this, I am hard, thinking about how some random guy not only watched my wife trying on swimsuits, but may even have videoed it too!
Hot, hot, experience!
That made me think of something the wife has let it be known that is sort of a fantasy of hers. Something she would never WANT to happen.... but something that runs through her mind whenever she is in a public changing room.

And that is, she always tries be as feminine as possible when stripping down in a changing room.
(sometimes not easy, changing in tight quarters)
Because she knows that it is possible, however unlikely, that she is being watched or video'd.

She has actually told me that she pretends that she knows she's being watched while she's changing, just to show her self in the best possible manner..... just in case.
I can tell that those thoughts seem to excite her.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-13-2016, 07:48 PM

Thanked 3,227 Times in 165 Posts
Default Returning to the scene of the crime

So, I've been thinking about what happened last week (see previous post). I have spent all week wondering what the guy saw, whether it was a glimpse, maybe only if the angle was a certain way etc. So today I went back to the Sports store on my own to take a look.

I grabbed a couple of tshirts and went to the dressing room, both were empty, so picked the same one the guy had used last week, pulled the curtain and looked to see what was visable.

Holy shit! The curtain for my cubicle didnt reach all the way across, leaving about an inch gap. The other one could be pulled up against the edge of the cubicle, but because it was such a light material, it didnt hang properly and had a wavy edge, meaning that at least four separate points, there was a gap between the curtain and the wall.

I took a look through one of the gaps and you could see the whole fucking room!!!
The only point that was obscured was the nearside corner, but there was a full length mirror on the wall opposite, so that was visible too

I was just about to leave when I heard voices outside the cubicle and froze.
I waited with baited breath as a woman in her probably late thirties entered the cubicle and did exactly what my wife did in pulling the curtain hard against the far wall, causing a similar inch gap to mine. fortunately I had the foresight to have turned away and was lifting up my tshirt, as if changing, all the while looking in the mirror.

She realised what had happened and pulled it back. However, by doing that, it opened up the gap on the other side, which was the one facing out into the store.

She carefully pulled it as much as she could to try to keep the gap at both sides as small as possible. All this did was give me enough cover to be able to look through the ruffled gaps without her seeing me.
I was able to watch as she took off her top, and stand there in an ugly grey bra that was clearly struggling to hold in her tits. The view was unbelievably clear. I could see her from her face to her knees as she unwaringly performed a private peep show for me. She was close enough that I could see the outline of her nipples in her bra and the stray pubes poking out the sides of her knickers.
I can only imagine the view when my wife was in there trying on swimsuits. He would have been able to see every contour, probably count the individual hairs of her pussy.
The lighting and angle would have been perfect conditions to film her. I was (and still am) kicking myself that I went out without my mobile. Not an issue the guy the previous week had. I am almost certain he would have filmed the show my wife unknowingly put on.
I’d better be on the look out for it
Old 08-14-2016, 05:48 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
That made me think of something the wife has let it be known that is sort of a fantasy of hers. Something she would never WANT to happen.... but something that runs through her mind whenever she is in a public changing room.

And that is, she always tries be as feminine as possible when stripping down in a changing room.
(sometimes not easy, changing in tight quarters)
Because she knows that it is possible, however unlikely, that she is being watched or video'd.
I hope she always wears nice new clean undies for those potential occasions.

I’ve had the opportunity a few times to watch women undress either when they weren’t cognizant that I was watching, or because the honeymoon was over and they didn’t care to put on a show for me. The strip can sometimes be a little bit different. Most specifically, if a woman isn’t trying to be sexy when she takes off her bra, she might lower the straps, and then spin the bra around to unhook the clasps in the front because it’s easier than reaching back and unhooking it, which apparently is harder but sexier. Just my observation.

Then there was a time I saw a girl change in a bathroom when I’m pretty sure she didn’t know I could see her, and she watched herself in the mirror the whole time and made a show of it for herself. It bolstered my theory that most women have at some point in their lives done a sexy striptease in private and would look sexy if she ever did it in public.

Sorry for digressing…
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 11:15 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Saturday

Saturday night my wife dragged me to a chick flick. I didn't complain because she doesn't do it that often and goes to plenty of movies I like that don't really interest her. After the movie she wanted to stop at Kohl's, the same store from my previous dressing room story.

It's a little before 10pm (open until 11 Saturdays) and the store is obviously not busy. I follow her around as she browsing for some new shirts. When she has a few weeks head over to the dressing room that happens to be located in the lingerie section so I grabbed a white lacy nightie and ask her to try it on for me she smiles and takes it with her.

I'm waiting for a while as she tries on the shirts. She pops out to ask my opinion on a couple. Then she is back in her room, a moment later she texts me asking if anyone is around and I tell her nobody but me. She stepped out in the nightie. I could see her nipples through the lace. Then she pulled the bottom up to show me she had taken her panties off. With a smile she asked if I liked it. I said not enough to buy it and she should take it off. She pulled it over her head and stood there naked for a moment before ducking back into her room.

I was getting ready to follow her in when an employee came to collect some of the discarded clothes to put back on the sales floor. Then my wife asked me to come here a minute. She then opened the door a crack, enough to show me she was still naked. She stepped back, and then with a smile started to finger herself while saying loud enough for the employee to hear "I changed my mind on these, could you hang them up for me?" She then gave me the nightie and one of the shirts. The employee then came over and said she could take those for me. Adding them to her arm load of clothes she left the dressing area.

My wife then stepped out to me, gave me a full contact hug/kiss before pushing me away. She then said she would be out in a minute as she closed the door behind her. When she rejoined me she said we needed a few other items so I followed her to a couple other areas. We got some new pillows and some other crap. But all the while she would say things like "my pussy is so wet right now." And my favorite "I can't wait for you to make me cum when we get home." She teased me for another 15 minutes or so before we purchased our stuff and left.

Luckily the kids were still out with their friends when we got home. Wife and I headed straight to our bedroom for a satisfying wham bam thank you ma'am.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016