Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-25-2020, 09:35 AM

Default Do people working in a lab look at the pics they develop?

Hi everybody.

Some years ago, when there were no digital cams, I took some pics of my wife totally naked (tits, bush and face of course). I told her I would make develop them in a place far from home. However I took them to the lab close to our home. I have always phantasized about the fact that the guys in the lab have seen the pics and so, have seen my wife totally naked, but I don't know exactly how it works.

Do you think it possible that they have seen my wife?

I have to say that we were very often to this lab in those days as we used to take lots of pics (normal pics I mean), so they knew who my wife was.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:35 AM

Thanked 1,682 Times in 45 Posts
Smile I think you can be pretty sure...

someone at the lab saw them!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BadPhotog For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 12:32 PM

Thanked 14,080 Times in 663 Posts

yes , yes they check pics for quality of pics , you must of had pics with little stickers on them out of focus, over exposed etc ,

so yes its very common for them to get nudes after a bit they don't care,

A friend worked in a place and said they get lots, odd times they may make a copy but most of the time too much in a rush to get the work done,

He never showed me any photos so I would think no copies
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jackpiker For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2020, 01:10 PM

Thanked 1,329 Times in 71 Posts
Default yes they do

A long time ago I took a couple of rolls of 35 mm pictures of my wife and one of her black lovers. We took them to a photo shop on the South side of Dallas to get them developed. When I went back to get them the guy asked me if he could keep copies of the pics for his collection. He offered to the developed pictures for free if he could have the negatives. I agreed and we were both happy.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:30 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default A long time ago

Back in the early 70s my GF agreed to my taking nude pictures of her (R rated) so long as I knew who was developing them and could trust that person. Well, I had a friend who worked at the photo desk of a drug store. I arranged to give the film to her and she would develop and print them when she was alone and no one was around to see them.

No problem she developed and printed them. Of course she examined them quite closely. When she gave them to me she said how attractive and sexy my GF was. And by the way I used to know her well having gone to school with her. She went on to tell me that there were a lot of R rated pictures dropped off for developing.

She said their policy was when nudity was observed to not print the pictures just give the developed film back to the customer. She also said she would get turned on by some of them and masturbate in the employee restroom. When she was giving my pictures back she showed me pictures her BF took of her nude that she also developed that day.

So yes the folks who developed the film back them looked at all the pictures nudity or not.
Old 11-25-2020, 01:37 PM

Thanked 24,855 Times in 1,257 Posts

When my friend came home from Vietnam in the early 70s he had a lot of pictures of the Vietnamese women which he had taken.
He was dating a woman that worked in a photolab. She knew he was interested in naked women pics, so she made copies of any that came past her to give to Burnie, who then shared them with me. So I am sure that in those days they printed quite a few.
Then in the 90s I heard that Walgreens would print nude pictures so I approached a young guy that worked in the photo dept and asked him, and he verified that was true , so I started using Walgreens. I did make sure he was working each time I submitted an order. Those were mainly picture from shows like Nudes-a Poppin and Fantasyfest , so they weren't local women.

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HDTour For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 06:52 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default Oh Yeah

A friend of mine use to work at a photo developing store. He had 4 photo albums filled with pictures of totally naked ladies. He always liked when he would see some of the ladies in his album out it public. He said it was a blast to see the clothed version of the unaware ladies.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimeybottoms View Post
A friend of mine use to work at a photo developing store. He had 4 photo albums filled with pictures of totally naked ladies. He always liked when he would see some of the ladies in his album out it public. He said it was a blast to see the clothed version of the unaware ladies.
I have phantasized about it. Not only that the guy in lab saw my wife naked but also that he could have made a copy of the nude pics.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Giovanni G For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 08:54 AM

Wink Developing beach holiday pics

I did a similar thing in the early 90's with my ex wife. On one holiday got her topless for the first time then accidentally found a nude beach where I got her to go in the sea topless then pulled her bikini bottoms off and took them back to our place on the beach forcing her to come out of the sea naked in front of everyone, none too pleased

However, I noticed she didn't put the bikini bottoms back on (I had covered them in sand) and she slowly got more comfortable. We went for a few walks down the beach and I took my camera to allow me to get many nude pictures

When we got home she asked me about developing and I convinced her it was all fully automated. However, I took them to a place I knew nearby which developed them on site, I guess the guy doing the developing got to see 40-50 pictures of my ex nude from the front and back

I just wish the fashion for bald pussies had been the thing of the day back then

When we split up a short while later, she took most of the pics with her, but did leave one topless one as a reminder which I scanned and can be seen here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/pic...tureid=2092703
Old 11-26-2020, 09:26 AM

Default Yep, we look at them

I used to work in the photo lab of a Wal Mart. The rule there is that we will not hand out nude pictures. We developed all of the pictures and then looked them all over before putting them into the file cabinet to await the customer. I got to see many naked women and it was always a blast to have the woman in question standing next to the man who took the pics. I had to explain that we were not allowed to print nude photos and sometimes the woman would turn red knowing that I had seen her naked. All the nude prints went to the shreader but not before every guy in the department got a good look at the picture.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s