photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-06-2009, 04:44 PM

Default Friendly game

There was a group of us out in the south of france one time - myself and my gf, plus her best friend and her bf. my gfs best friend is ok -she's a bit plump but was a real goer when she was younger - a real party girl. she's 30 now and i guess has settled down abit, but is still a real flirt and such. my gf - well, i'm lucky - she's 32dd, 5ft 10, slim, redhead - a real looker and i'm very happy. we'd been there for a bout a week - and beside the story which i told on the other thread, not much had happened that would be of interest here - i got to see her friend topless - but that's about it. she had nice breasts though. anyway i'm going off the story. so on our second last night there we're playing cards around the pool - i guess the game started at around 5pm - with the loser of each round - blackjack, or 21s - having to pull a forfeit out of the hat. we had all put a load of the forfeits in, but most of them were pretty tame - clean the house when we leave, first kiss, drink a shot, worse fuck, jump in the pool etc. as the first lot of forfeits ran out and as we'd drank some more an hour or so later we had to put some more in - but, i guess at least me and the other guy had similar ideas, as they began to get a little less descreit - we were just sitting around in pool where - us guys in t-shirts the girls in their bikinis - so there wasn't a lot to hide when my gf hit a forfeit saying swap clothes with your partner - ie me - so, we ummed and arrghed and protested but eventually did - it was easy for my gf, i had big old shorts and a t-shirt on, but I ended up,well, uncovered - but that's not what the story's about. it was hard keeping things in, lets just say that. especially when after a few more drink forfeits my gf's pal drew one saying raise your top over your head until you've downed a drink then cover yourself up – she had been topless on the holiday a few times anyway, but in this climate, it was a bit different. So she duly obliged, pulling her bikini top over her head whilst she drank and spilled a vodka and orange. It took her about 3 seconds and we were all laughing away whilst she pulled her self back together. I had to be careful about showing how much I was enjoying things, but then it all took a step up when my gf lost two games in a row – one saying remove your bottom clothing – this was easy as she had my t-shirt on and the second was just a drink forfeit but then she got, what I guess the other guy put in, as I certainly didn’t – strip naked and swim a length of the pool. My gf was not scared of this at all, she thought – so what, they’ll see my ass, and she climbed in, removed my t-shirt and swam a length of the pool – two lengths, there and back – but, she just did crawl, so all we saw was her naked ass. Now, if she;d done breast stroke (no pun intended) with that froggy leg movement… so she got into my shirt and sat back down but of course now her nipples were showing like crazy as she was soaking wet all through and I was getting a bit hot. The shirt was clinging to her tummy and further below and everything. The next forfeit, the guy had to do something gross which I wont mention except to say it’s not always true about tall men having big dicks, which I thought quite funny and certainly put me up a gear in my gfs eyes. The final forfeit came though when my gf lost again and she picked out the peace of paper from the hat and said -0 oh my god I can’t do that! – she showed it to her friend who just burst out laughing. Go on she said! There’s no cameras and no one will mind. So, my gf showed me the paper. It said strip naked and do a star jump into the pool. Instantly I thought – that’s easy, she can jump in backwards, so I just laughed along with it and said –go ahead! Very pleased I hadn’t won the bet. So my gf finished her shot of vodka and orange and walked round to the other side of the pool, where she turned around facing away from us and took my shirt off – now she was standing butt naked in front of all 3 of us and we were laughing and cheering away, me catching the eye of my gf’s friend, but not her bf as he was staring straight at my gfs ass. Then, my gf said – are you ready? And we all said yes! And too my surprise and I must admit horror, she turned around facing us completely naked, arms on each side, breasts free and nipples erect, trimmed but hairy pussy fully on show, did a little curtsey, then jumped high in the air, doing a star jump and jesus we all saw everything before she landed in the pool with a big splash. We laughed and she came up for air choking a bit but was laughing too, climbed out of the pool on the other side showing her ass but without stopping and ran inside for a towel. I looked over and saw my gfs pal subtly rubbing her bfs cock through his shorts and thought this has to stop now before we all start fucking each other and wake up with real regrets. I got up and followed my gf into the room where she was naked and laughing we kissed and I fingered her pussy and it was so wet that we fucked there and then while our friends sat outside probably doing the same thing. A few hours later we emerged and it was smiles of what might have been all round.
Old 02-14-2009, 06:24 AM

Thanked 4,668 Times in 326 Posts

nice story.
turned me on. but expected some partner swapping or so..an orgy would have been nice. go for it next time, ok
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrCo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrCo View Post
nice story.
turned me on. but expected some partner swapping or so..an orgy would have been nice. go for it next time, ok
Sorry! Nothing else happened except this story which I tagged onto another thread:

This reminds me of a time I was on holiday with my gf and a few friends - we thought they'd gone out so were mucking around in the pool. My gf had her bikini on, but I was playing around with my hands around her pussy a little bit, exposing her by pulling the bikini bottoms over to one side and rubbing her clit just amusing ourselves gently. But then we heard the door to the chalet open so I quickly withdrew my hand and sat back down. Our friends came over and I noticed my male friend was staring straight at my GFs crotch - so I followed his stare and noticed that I hadn't adequately covered my gf's pussy - one half was showing quite clearly, with just the lip of the clit tucked in. My gf's female pal noticed pretty quickly what her man was staring at and pushed him in the pool angry, but laughing. My gf went bright red, fixed herself up and covered herself with a towel. It was pretty funny. My gf's nipples went rock solid for a good 20 minutes afterwards and you could make out every detail through the swimsuit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lambikim For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s