photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-29-2018, 09:46 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default The groom let you have the bride on wedding night.

There has been two incidents to where I've had a hot experience with weddings, one I have already mentioned in the past, and the other one I'm telling you about now. One of my close friends got married to a girl that I dated in high school, but never did anything with, not until the night after their wedding. Me and him fucked her together in every way that you can imagine. She was cool with all of it. We played like I was a stranger who stormed in and took his bride from him then made him watch as I had my way with her. He would be allowed to have her only when I said it was ok. It was a lot of fun, not to mention very hot. I was just curious if anyone else here has had a similar experience.
Old 06-29-2018, 12:02 PM

Thanked 9,789 Times in 317 Posts
Default Honeymoon

When I was in college, I worked at an upscale hotel as a desk clerk. On Friday and Saturday nights, I worked what was called the “night audit”, meaning I worked all night balancing the days receipts for the hotel, bar, and conference rooms. The hotel does a very good “honeymoon” business because of the number of receptions held and catered in the conference rooms. Also, the hotel has 6 honeymoon suites. Over the course of a few years, I saw a lot. One Saturday night, a bride, groom, and best man approached the counter to check-in. They were all in their mid to late 30s, and very intoxicated, but in a fun and friendly way. The bride was still in her dress, which was a strapless “bustier” style. The counter is rather tall, and she was rather short. At one point, she jumps up on the counter to look over and see what is on the other side. When she does, her tits pop out of the top of her dress. She looks down, then at me, laughs, and asks if I was peaking. The groom laughs and asks if I like what I see. The bride was a ginger, with lots of freckles. She had B cup tits, with tiny little eraser head looking nipples. I just smiled and continued to check them in. She jumped down and tucked herself in. I finished the check-in process, gave them their keys (yes, keys. This was the days before card readers). About a 1/2 hour later, I got a call from an adjacent room complaining about the noise from their room. I told the security guard, and he went up to check on it. When he came down, he told me the best man answered the door butt naked, and he could hear loud music and “sex noises” coming from inside the room. He told them to turn down the stereo, and left. About an hour later (probably about 3am), I got another noise complaint about the room. At that time of night, it is only me and the security guard. Since this was their second complaint, I had to go warn them that a 3rd complaint could get them kicked out of the hotel. I went up and knocked on the door. The groom answered, butt naked, and I told him why I was there. He told me to come in and tell the bride, as he couldn’t convince her to turn down the music. I stepped in, walked through the living room, and into the master suite. The bride was lying on the bed, butt naked, leaning against the head board, rubbing her pussy with a vibrator. She was very slender, but had some stretch marks on her stomach from having kids (as well as a C-Section scar). Her pussy was waxed smooth, and she had the most red and pink pussy I have ever seen. The best man was lying next to her, also butt naked. The comforter and top sheet were on the floor, as were all, of the pillows. As I turned off the stereo, the bride looked at me, smiled, and asked if I would fuck her. She said the groom and the best man were done, but she still needed a good fucking. The groom and best man each said she had worn them out, and they needed a break. The groom encouraged me to fuck his bride. Well, I was early 20s and didn’t need much encouragement. I called the security guard on the radio and told him I would be awhile. He was cool, and had an idea of what was going on. He said he would call me if anything came up. I stripped naked and climbed in bed with the bride. I spent the next 45 minutes or so fucking her in every position. While I was fucking her, the groom and best man sat watching, stroking their dicks, and telling me what to do. At one point, I had the bride on her hands and knees, fucking her from behind. This seemed to really excite the bride, and she told me she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. There was a tube of KY next to the bed, so I lubed up and slid my cock into her tiny little butt hole. As I fucked her, she started talking to her husband telling him how good I felt in her ass, how much my fat cock was stretching her tiny hole. The groom looked st me and told me to cum in her ass. The groom and best man were rock hard, stroking themselves as they watched me fuck her, telling me to fuck her harder. After a few minutes the, bride started ramming her ass into me as I thrust into her. The combination of her tight little asshole, and her fucking me was more than I could take and I unloaded in her ass. Once I finished, I pulled out and sat on the bed next to her. She was still face down, with her ass arched up in the air. The groom knelt behind her and started rimming and licking her gaping butt hole, which really turned her on. The best man knelt in front of her, and she took him in her mouth. As I got dressed, the groom had slid behind her and was fucking her in the ass. Once I was done dressing, I told them to keep the stereo off. I closed the master suite bedroom door behind me and told them to keep it closed. The last thing I was was the groom and best man spit roasting the bride (which did keep her quiet). Once in the hallway, I checked and confirmed that the room was quiet enough to not disturb other guests.

When I got down stairs, the security guard asked me what happened. I told him what had transpired, and said if we get another complaint he should go handle it (he was a very large man, with large hands, and rumored to have a tree trunk for a cock). Unfortunately for him, we didn’t get another complaint. The security guard said that during his 10 years there, he has been invited into the honeymoon suite 2 times. He said the husbands just sit, watch, and jerk off as he fucks the bride. He said most of the time the bride humiliates the groom, telling him how much bigger and better the guard is. He said he has done this with couples as well about 6 or 7 times, with age ranges of early 20s to mid 60s. This was my first experience being watched while having sex, which I really enjoyed. I hadn’t really thought about it before then. It was also my first time in a “hotwife/ cuckold” situation, which I really liked. I had fantasized before about sharing my girlfriends with other men while I hid and watched. I think this is when I began to really want to make my fantasy a reality.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:34 PM

Thanked 16,192 Times in 1,123 Posts

I helped a bride and groom carry things back to their room between a dinner and reception many years ago. The groom changed into other clothes in the bathroom while the bride changed in front of me, including getting completely naked and giggled the whole way through it.

The groom came out of the bathroom, saw his new wife in different clothes, and either didn't put two and two together, or just didn't care.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s