uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2024, 05:43 PM

Default Moments when you've suddenly become attracted to someone

Can anyone share a moment where they've experienced a sudden shift in their attraction to someone? The kind of thing where you are friends or acquaintances with a person for a long time, you have zero attraction to them, and then suddenly something that they do or say, or something that you see or experience with them just suddenly flips a switch and you start looking at them in a different light?

For me this happened a little while ago with my sister-in-law. I've never looked at her in a sexual way before. She's absolutely an attractive woman, but we've known each other for a long time and are really good friends, and I've just never seen her like that.

A little while back we went on a camping holiday with them, it was me, my wife, my SIL (Sophie) and her husband and the kids. My wife Carly's sister is a couple of years younger than her and very different in a lot of ways. She's taller, a little more lanky and in terms of personality is very reserved and modest. I've mentioned in a post before how Carly tends to let go of her modesty whenever we visit her family, but her sister never leaves a room without being fully dressed. Even at the beach it's a full swimsuit rather than a bikini.

So we arrive at the campground and it's pretty rustic and rural, minimal facilities and plenty of wildlife skirting around trying to sneak up to the campsites for food. We all take it easy on the first day, relax around the site and have a couple of drinks and then early to bed.

It's worth mentioning that Sophie's husband has seen Carly naked or nearly naked on quite a few occasions, all innocent fleeting glimpses as she makes no effort to hide herself when getting changed. It only took until the first morning for me to come back from the toilets to see Carly getting changed in the tent, stark naked with the door flap open giving a pretty good view to her sister's husband. There was nothing lewd about it in anyway, but I always find that so exciting to see.

We had booked late, so our campsite was down the far end of the campground at a dead-end path. This put us pretty far away from all of the shared amenities which was a pain, but also gave us a lot of privacy, and with our tents facing away from the rest of the site we had a nice little sheltered spot between the tents and the trees.

On that first morning we all head out to explore the area and go for a walk, ending up down on the nearby beach at the end of a trail. We stroll around for a bit before deciding to settle in and have a swim with the kids. Everyone is already dressed for swimming except for Sophie, and she says that she's going to head back to the tents and change. I offer to walk back with her and grab a few drinks and snacks to bring back down if we're going to be settling in, and we both head back together just chatting about nothing in particular.

So we get back to the site and I start grabbing things from the coolers and shoving them in bags and Sophie heads into her tent to get changed. After a moment or two I hear her asking if I can see a certain bag outside. I'm busy putting stuff together and can't see it but tell her it might be in Carly and I's tent and to go have a look. I hear her tent unzip and out she comes just kind of holding a towel loosely around herself.

Given how modest she usually is I've never even seen her like this before and my immediate instinct is to look away and give her privacy, and she heads into our tent. About two seconds pass and I hear the most ear splitting shriek and look up in shock to see her staggering backwards out of the tent with out the towel. She takes a few steps, turns, catches her leg on a camp chair and nearly goes down but I manage to grab her behind the shoulders.

It was a surreal and kind of slow motion experience. I remember catching her, her legs were kind of splayed awkwardly, and I just had this complete view of her body while I took it all in. Her build is very different to my wife's, and I remember kind of taking an inventory of the differences. Her breasts were much heavier and saggier, and she had this beautiful soft stretch marked stomach that I think just looks so stunning and feminine. I also remember being a little surprised that she shaved, I guess without thinking hard about it I had pictured her having a full bush, but she just had this really light stubble growing back and in the awkward position she was in her pussy was kind of pushed open.

This all took place in a second or two and then she's scrambling to her feet and telling me there's a 'huge fucking rat' in the tent. That kind of snapped me out of it. I got her to her feet and went over to our tent. One of the kids had obviously left the flap open and sure enough there was a pretty disgusting sized rat staring wide eyed at me from the corner. I grab a stick, and not really too happy to see it either, I kind of banged the outside of the tent while holding the flap open until it ran out.

It finally leaves and makes a line for the trees and I get to see Sophie kind of dancing backwards away from it, her whole body jiggling. The part that was most surprising for me, and I think the part that may have sparked this new interest, is that she wasn't covering herself. I had kind of imagined that after the initial shock she would be covering herself with her hands or would have retreated back to her tent. But she just stood there on show, and once the rat was gone put her face in her hands and kind of gave an awkward laugh about it all.

This broke the tension a little and I asked if she was ok and she thanked me for dealing with the rodent, but never once did she try to cover herself. Then she walks back over to our tent, has a quick look inside to check it's all clear, and bends at the waist to get her towel and the bag she had been asking for. I'm standing right behind her and get a quick peek at her asshole and it was like a lightbulb going off in my head, thinking to myself, this woman is fucking stunning.

She hops back into her tent and gets dressed and comes back out very red faced and we immediately start laughing and joking about it. Once back at the beach and the kids are off playing we filled in Sophie's husband and Carly about what had happened and everyone had a pretty big laugh about it. Her husband seemed to find it the funniest and I was kind of hoping that this would lead to Sophie relaxing a little about her modestly for the rest of the trip, but unfortunately that was the only show I ended up receiving.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:07 AM

Thanked 1,013 Times in 87 Posts

In 2016 I joined about a dozen members of my running club to a marathon social weekend running the Berlin marathon. At the end of the marathon we had a meeting place in the park where we met up and waited for everyone to finish.

I was sitting chatting to the other finishers when one of our group, Ellen, decided to get changed in front of me. Ellen was an intelligent professional married lady in her mid forties, attractive though not stunning, with a slim marathon runner’s body. I’d known her several years and always enjoyed talking with her. Maybe even some idle thoughts of more.

She had some sort of robe to change within so it was discreet. After mostly changing she discarded the robe at which point she was wearing jeans and a sports bra and then put a T-shirt on. I was trying not to be too obvious watching.

It was her stomach. Nice abs but what hit me was her belly button was pierced and she had some jewellery in it. Ellen! Piercings? I only saw it for a second or two but the effect on me was electric. I couldn’t get her belly button out of my mind for the rest of the trip except to wonder where else she might be pierced. I can still clearly visualise it seven years later.

There’s only been one other time in my life where a glance of a woman had such an effect. That was when I was eleven years old on my first foreign holiday in France. The waitress came to take our orders and I could see she had hairy armpits. I was amazed and fascinated. That I think was my first sexual experience of any sort.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2024, 08:13 AM

Thanked 16,233 Times in 1,127 Posts

I can only remember one clear time when this happened...it was a co-worker.

We had this one co-worker who I never thought of and she never crossed my mind until one day when she was talking about an ex-bf and I could relate. So, we had a very long lunch together, and suddenly she was just...super attractive. Then I started noticing her body, which I never even looked at before, and I could make out her clingy top and bra and noticed how perfect her breasts must have been. She noticed me looking and gave me a smile that I had never seen on her before.

I said sorry and that it was the nice green color that I was staring at (her shirt color) but she said that I can look because it would be a bummer if I never looked at her.

After work, we walked to our cars together, which we had never done before, and when she bent over to put her purse in the seat, she then stood up and her belly button was showing. I said that I was looking, and she gave me a hug before getting into her car.

Nothing more ever happened, but it was a magical moment, and we became work besties until the company was sold and we all went separate ways. I never heard from her again. I never had her number, and she doesn't do social media.

I hadn't thought of her in many years, wow. I wonder what she is up to? I did see her once at a large store, but she didn't see me. She was with a guy who she had her arm entangled with...a type of guy I never in a million years would have expected her to be with (macho, fit, and so on)...and she was clearly braless with enormous nipples/areola trying to escape, which also shocked me...but they were in a hurry and she didn't notice me. Probably for the best.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2024, 08:28 AM

Default We'll meet again ?

Service Reunion. I'm sat at a table with my wife, enjoying a steady Pint with several Older Comrades when a group of Younger Veterans enter. Together their wives, they stand at the Bar. She turns. Our eyes lock. She's wearing a short, tight, cream skirt, a white, chiffon top, and a see-through bra. As they order drinks, she stands aside, disinterested, our eyes remaining in constant contact. She pirouettes, her arms raised above her head as she twerks her arse. Ignoring her Hubby, she clutches her drink as our gaze continues. The bell sounds, so we rise and follow the Crowd into the Dining Room for our Official Celebration Meal.

Afterwards, we head the queue for the lift to our Bedrooms, but just as the door closes, she appears. Almost trapped, she forces her way through the crowd towards me at the back. Her Hubby then grabs her arm. "Here!" he calls, hoiking her back out onto the landing.

We'd finished our Breakfast, sitting with a coffee when they arrive. Surveying the Hot Counter, they both choose Full English. Then, spotting me, she strides in my direction. "Over here!" chants Hubby, grabbing her arm and leading her to a distant table. She sits, dabbing her eyes with a tissue, her plate ignored. Finished, they walk towards the exit. As they pass our table she blows me a kiss. "All right ? " we simultaneously mouth.

We're sat in the Lobby, saying Farewell to Parting Guests when she enters, heading straight for the lift. I rise to follow as it disgorges its cargo, leaving us to board alone. "Floor 3?" I ask, eyeing the array of buttons. "All the way!" she gasps. Then Hubby appears, once again dragging her off towards his Mates.

Never saw either of them at our Reunion, ever again.

Last edited by twowide; 04-03-2024 at 08:41 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2024, 02:24 PM

Thanked 1,743 Times in 117 Posts

Not quite as exciting as previous stories but we were hosting my wife’s coworker and her husband for dinner. Her coworker is not exactly my type. She’s half Korean, not that that’s an issue. Pretty face but a very petite body. A cup tits and not much in the hips and ass department. I typically prefer a more voluptuous woman. As the evening progressed we were a bit tipsy. My wife at one point was on her phone and got some kind of sex toy ad. She said “jeez look at this thing”. It was a large thick dildo. Probably 12” long. I jokingly asked why that type of ad would pop up on her phone. We had a laugh and my wife said something about buying it for her coworker who responded “there’s no way I’d get that thing in my pussy. I’m too tight.” We laughed it off but in my head I couldn’t help but wonder how tight she really is. Since then, despite not being initially attracted to her, I can’t help but fantasize about her.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 12:18 AM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I was a ship agent, I worked with foreign customers getting ships loaded with the product they were buying. A Japanese company send female product engineer to represent them during the loading, basically I am with the person 24/7 for 4-5 days. Almost the entire time she was dressed in coveralls, a hard hat and safety glasses, she was a very nice person to work with, but there was no attraction because we were very busy and she was covered head to foot.

The day we finished to loading, I offered to take her to the airport, she had a late afternoon flight and it wasn't out of my way. I got to her hotel to pick her up in plenty of time, she told me her flight had been delayed and she didn't want to wait at the airport, I parked and met her in the lobby. She told me they airline said it might just be an hour for a weather delay, she offer to buy us a drink. Immediately I noticed how beautiful she was without all of her gear on, she had on makeup and a cute summer dress.

We went in the bar and got a table, her English was good, but her accent was charming, we sat there and talked about her life in Japan and I found myself just staring into her eyes. She called the airline, it was going to be another 2 hours. She said if I had to go she could take a cab, but I couldn't tear myself away. We had another drink and found ourselves holding hands, we had both had been up for about 20 hours, she said we could go back to her room for a nap, with a smile.

I was married with two kids, nothing I would have loved more than to go back to her room with her, I was sure no napping was involved. But I had to say I couldn't. I took he to the airport and she gave me a great kiss good-bye.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 09:33 AM

My wife had gotten to know a younger gal that was working a part time job at a store near us. We got to know her a bit, she was in her work uniform when I met her the first few times. Nice gal, knew her stuff at the store. Got along with the missus really well.

She and the missus got to texting one night and the friend sent my wife a selfie. Panties and handbra she was sending to a bf and shared with the missus. The needle went from 10 to 100 for me. What a body.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FarleyGingle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2024, 09:52 AM

Oh, I remember another one!

The older sister of my wife's then-best friend.

The older sister was nice but pretentious and flaunted her education any chance she got. I found it to be a turn-off, especially because she dated and eventually married "loser" guys just to prop herself up and to feel better about herself. We were cordial, but no effort was made on my part beyond that.

Then we were at a casual, low-key wedding reception for friends in common.

After the reception, she gave me a hug good-bye, and I let go right away, but she took a step into me and hugged me very tightly for a questionable amount of time. It felt good, not gonna lie, so I went with it. Then her friend came over to say bye, so she let go with one arm but kept another arm around me and her side pressed into me while she talked to her friend. No, she wasn't drunk. Yes, I liked it. My wife was nearby and didn't bat an eye, so I didn't pull away or anything.

Then the friend resumed the hug. I felt her teeeny soft breasts pressed into me. She was smaller than an AA cup, but I could still feel them through her dress. She eventually knocked me off balance, so I stepped back and she let go.

The next morning, we saw her and her current guy at breakfast, so we sat with them. Low tables with couches, and I saw up her skirt the entire time. She eventually caught me looking and clearly didn't mind whatsoever. Then something distracting happened with someone coming by, so we got up, waved at the older sister, and left.

I saw the older sister at a graduation party two years later, and she acted like she didn't even know me, which was really strange and made me feel crappy because I wanted another one of her hugs!

This was 15 years ago or so, and I haven't seen her since, but we interact on FB all the time.

I still remember that hug. Definitely one of the top 3 hugs that I will always remember. And I often wonder what it would be like to be with someone like that. Swoon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 04:07 AM

Default Swimming with colleagues

Some colleagues organised a one day hiking trip which I joined, we were aproximately 15 people, some I knew quite well, some I barely knew.

Soon the group split in two: the relaxed hikers and the more ambitious group wanting to go all the way to the summit. I was with the small ambitious group.

On the way up I talked to a female colleague (late 20s, quite tall, curly blonde hair) I barely noticed before. She was very nice and I was surprised that she was in such good shape because we were ascending quite fast. It was late spring, the sun was out but it was still rather cold. Everyone packed their swimwear because right next to the parking lot was a small lake and we initially wanted to go swimming but the cold temperatures put most people off.
But we both agreed that we would go swimming no matter how cold it was.

When we returned to the parking lot the other girl and 3 guys in our group wanted to grab something to drink we grabbed our swimwear and went to the lake to jump right in.

I thought she was OK looking, she always wore loose clothes when I saw her at work and her hiking clothes didn't really show a lot of her body. Of course I was curious to see her in her bikini but I didn't expect a lot.

We were pretty much alone at the lake, a few other people in the distance. We both started undressing. I wondered if she would cover up using her towel, to my enjoyment she didn't try to cover up at all.
She took of her shirt and her sports bra and revealed really big (D cups I'd guess) beautiful firm tits. Her sports bra must have been super tight, I would have never guessed that she had such big tits. She slowly put on her bikini top and pulled her pants down. Her ass was also really nice and round. Unfortunately she was facing away from me so I dind't get to see her pussy.

A few minutes later the others arrived and joined us in the water but the all covered up when undressing.
When we got out of the water and changed back in our normal clothes she also covered up so I was the only one seeing her naked

Unfortunately she quit the job shortly after so I didn't get to see her again.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2024, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
I thought she was OK looking, she always wore loose clothes when I saw her at work and her hiking clothes didn't really show a lot of her body. Of course I was curious to see her in her bikini but I didn't expect a lot.

We were pretty much alone at the lake, a few other people in the distance. We both started undressing. I wondered if she would cover up using her towel, to my enjoyment she didn't try to cover up at all.
She took of her shirt and her sports bra and revealed really big (D cups I'd guess) beautiful firm tits.
I had a coworker once who I thought was on the larger side and had tiny boobs...until I saw her at the grocery store and she was in workout clothes. She was probably a size 4, max, and had D cups at least. I was so confused how I could never tell!

Similar with my wife...she wore a tight t shirt with a very loose sweater thing, so I thought she had small boobs, and I was rather excited. Then I got her shirt off and these perky Ds fell out and I was taken aback and she laughed. But then I realized that day that I love big boobs, too!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1