uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2017, 08:14 PM

Default Girlfriend flashing underwear

I love it when my girlfriend shows off her knickers (panties) to other guys. Recently we were down near the beach and it was a windy day, my girlfriend had chosen to wear a loose fitting dress. She is in her early 20s, slim and attractive and looked stunning in the dress.

As we were walking around I could see the wind playing with the hem of her dress lifting it up slightly, she was doing her best to keep it down however the wind kept catching her by surprise and revealinh the top of her legs, tantalisingly close to her underwear. We then walked up to a viewpoint and the wind must have been channelled in somehow because it suddenly lifted my girlfriend's dress high above her waist, she was wearing black lacy knickers with pink silk detailing and they became completely exposed as the wind pulled her dress up, for a good couple of seconds it was like she was standing in just her underwear. There were several guys around who looked directly at her when it happened, was such a turn on thinking they knew exactly what underwear she was wearing.

Have other stories and pics if anyone is interested.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:46 PM

I would love to see some pics!
Old 05-28-2017, 09:40 AM

Pictures please
Old 05-28-2017, 11:09 AM

Windblown upskirts are my fav... more stories and pics would be great
The Following User Says Thank You to Only_looking For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 01:28 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts
Default More please

Would like to hear more stories like that one
Old 05-29-2017, 12:57 PM

I remember back at the start of our relationship we had a little gathering where everyone had a few drinks. A few people left meaning it was just me, my girlfriend and a male friend of ours. I knew my friend had a bit of a thing for my girlfriend and she had been looking particularly hot wearing a little black skirt. A couple of times I saw my friend looking as she crossed her legs or bent over throughout the night. So there we were all sat on the sofa together watching something on TV, my girlfriend was next to me with my friend on the other side, she had her feet up in front of her and I could see her skirt had ridden up exposing a lot of her legs. I had had a few drinks so was slightly inhibited and so I started to slowly pull her skirt up bit by bit trying to be subtle and pretend to be still watching the TV. Eventually I'd pulled it up far enough that her white lacy knickers were on show, not just from the right angle but completely visible even whilst sitting next to her. My friend couldn't help but keep looking down between her legs, at this point my heart was racing knowing he was getting a good look at her underwear. After a while she looked down herself and said "oops, I'm showing my knickers" and pulled her dress down. Have attached a picture of her wearing the same outfit and pulling up her skirt. Let me know what you think .
Attached Thumbnails
Snip-it_1496075468224.jpg  
Old 05-29-2017, 01:40 PM

Thanked 2,599 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrichor88 View Post
I remember back at the start of our relationship we had a little gathering where everyone had a few drinks. A few people left meaning it was just me, my girlfriend and a male friend of ours. I knew my friend had a bit of a thing for my girlfriend and she had been looking particularly hot wearing a little black skirt. A couple of times I saw my friend looking as she crossed her legs or bent over throughout the night. So there we were all sat on the sofa together watching something on TV, my girlfriend was next to me with my friend on the other side, she had her feet up in front of her and I could see her skirt had ridden up exposing a lot of her legs. I had had a few drinks so was slightly inhibited and so I started to slowly pull her skirt up bit by bit trying to be subtle and pretend to be still watching the TV. Eventually I'd pulled it up far enough that her white lacy knickers were on show, not just from the right angle but completely visible even whilst sitting next to her. My friend couldn't help but keep looking down between her legs, at this point my heart was racing knowing he was getting a good look at her underwear. After a while she looked down herself and said "oops, I'm showing my knickers" and pulled her dress down. Have attached a picture of her wearing the same outfit and pulling up her skirt. Let me know what you think .
I'm thinking , wow....and wonder if she 'knew' what your ideas were and played along a little. Did you know of any other situations....or even wonder how she behaved when out without you?. thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Handiwerker For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiwerker View Post
I'm thinking , wow....and wonder if she 'knew' what your ideas were and played along a little. Did you know of any other situations....or even wonder how she behaved when out without you?. thanks
Oh yeah she knows, we often talk about it and she does it to turn me on (she gets a thrill out of it too). I often ask her if she saw guys looking etc. Just a couple of days ago we were out and she was wearing a pair of tight black jeans, a guy was walking behind us so she just bent down in front of him revealing her blue knickers over the top of her jeans. Went we got home she was asking me if I thought they guys had seen her knickers.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Petrichor88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 02:44 PM

Another picture I posted with a story in another thread. Now I think of it, this is very similar to the view my friend got up her skirt.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2017, 02:52 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 272 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrichor88 View Post
Another picture I posted with a story in another thread. Now I think of it, this is very similar to the view my friend got up her skirt.
Have you ever thought of her flashing her pantyless pussy?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to funkylion For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d