Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2013, 09:48 AM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 133 Posts
Default Hunting Guide

My dad asked me to go along on an out
of state deer hunting trip. Well out of state for him.
I live in Texas.

Dad is 68 years old and still very active outdoors.
He and some of his friends booked a bow hunting trip in central Texas. He wanted me along to help with deer retrieval and other tasks these old farts might have troubles with. It was an opportunity to hang with my dad so I agreed.

When we got to the ranch there were 4 men close to my dad's age. I am in my mid 40s, tall and athletic. And with one of the men was a 21 year old granddaughter. Her name was Caitlyn and she had the prettiest strawberry blond hair and blue eyes yiu ever seen. A former soccer player now she ran marathons and grandpa was obviously proud of her.

I was not interested in babysitting some spoiled girl. Imagine my shock when she proved to be a better outdoors person than all those old men!

She and I struck up a nice friendship and I got a kick out of it when she killed the second deer. We talked as she cleaned it without any help.

That evening I quit early to get supper going. When I opened the door of the cabin Caitlyn was standing naked beside the bed.

"I started to run for the bathroom." She said, not nearly as embarrassed as I would have been in the same predicament.

She had a small blond landing strip and strong runners hips and I could not take my eyes off her. "I'm glad you didn't." I finally managed.

"Are you going to turn your eyes?" She asked with a mock seriousness.

"Nope" I said. "I ain't. "

She just laughed and took her clothes to the bathroom. What an ass!!!! I have more to tell but it has to wait until I have more time to write it.
Old 10-13-2013, 12:10 PM

Thanked 5,286 Times in 373 Posts

Look forward to part 2
Old 10-13-2013, 02:16 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandmygirl View Post
Look forward to part 2
Me too.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:03 AM

Well, I was wrong about Caitlyn's age. She is 23 years old, but she could pass for younger easily. The reason I kept it so short this morning is typing this account on your cell phone in a deer stand is not as easy as I thought it would be when I started.

Caitlyn was quite shapely and the sight of her firm, rounded ass as she walked to the bathroom pretty much took my breath away. As the door closed I could not help wonder what had just happened. Her skin was pale and her stomach flat, the flare of her hips wide with her muscular legs from running.

When she came out she was dressed in camo hunting clothes, scent-free and she was grinning.

"I hope you aren't going to tell anyone," she said with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" I said with an innocent smile.

She stopped in front of me and said, "Did you like what you saw?"

"Even a gay man would have," I said as she laughed and left. I knew she was going to take a rifle and try to kill a pig at one of the evening feeders.

I cooked supper that night and she had shot a nice 80 lb sow and she was cleaning it with the help of my dad. She came in and got another shower before she sit down to eat.

I had cook up some of the deer meat over a wood fire, seasoned with olive oil and some cajun seasonings I prefer. I could tell by the look on her face she liked it. We talked about how I cooked the meat and then about her hunting experience and she had quite a bit. She was very much an avid outdoors person and she was far from that spoiled brat I had worried about dealing with at the start of the hunt.

We opened some sipping whiskey and the older gents had a bit and soon everyone was off to bed. I heard Caitlyn announce since she had two animals on ice she was going to sleep in the next morning.

When the alarm went off everyone got out of bed except Caitlyn. Dad asked me what was wrong with me and I told him I was going to stay in this morning and clean up the camp. We had to leave the next morning and I didn't want to wait until the last minute.

Yeah it was weak but I didn't think Caitlyn announcing she was staying at the cabin was an accident. No one questioned it as they finished up getting dressed and drinking their coffee, the cabin empty of old men by 6 AM. I lay there quietly, listening to the sounds of 4 wheelers and utility vehicles. Then it was quiet.

As I lay there I heard Caitlyn's bed as she got up and the soft pat of her feet to my bunk had me getting very excited.

"I know you aren't asleep," she said and I moved the covers to the side as she slid in the bed with me. She was in her pjs and as she lay beside me we kissed. There were no more words as I held that firm yet soft female body. I could smell the fragrance of her hair and I felt her hand go into my boxers, gripping my erection as she playfully pulled at my lip with hers. Soon the boxers and her pjs were in the floor and I had kissed my way down her body to that sweetness between her legs and I didn't stop licking her until she was cumming, her buttocks flexing as I held them in my hands.

I moved up her body and pushed my penis inside her as she spread her knees, taking me inside of her, moaning softly as I entered her. She was tight and hot and I thrusted slowly to give her some time to get used to it. We kissed and I sped up some, feeling her pussy moving, giving me back thrust for thrust.

"Fuck me!" she said and that set me off. I started fucking her hard and she put as much effort into it as I was as the bed started squeaking in protest. Reaching under her I felt the splay of her buttocks and I sucked on both nipples. She buried her head in my shoulder and shuddered beneath me. I pushed her head back and watched her barely visible face in the darkness. I thrust harder and faster as she took the hard fucking I was giving her and suddenly I exploded and it was my turn to cry out in the darkness as she pushed to meet my thrusts, my cum shooting inside of her like water from a hose!! I cum so hard my toes curled and buddy that is a damn good cum!!

As I moved off of her she wiggled down the bed and started sucking me. I knew then it wasn't over for the morning.

(Will finish it next time.)
Old 10-14-2013, 09:50 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Hunting guide

I have boned a chic a few times while hunting,she is my wife loll. Loved your story!
The Following User Says Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2013, 11:12 AM

Great story!
The Following User Says Thank You to mojo19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2013, 03:02 AM

Caitlyn sucked me as I ran my hands through that beautiful reddish hair. I could smell her and I closed my eyes as her mouth worked my cock, bring me back to a rock solid hardness in minutes. I more than half listened for the sound of returning 4 wheelers but nothing reached my ears. Caitlyn started back up my body and quickly straddled me, gripping my cock and guiding it into her as she settled into a cowgirl position with the intentions of riding.

My hands went to her hips and I could barely see her in the almost non-existent light, though it was growing lighter inside the cabin as the light increased outside. Her atheltic body was beautiful and I loved the way she was riding my cock as though we were going to the races. i sucked both breasts for her, getting a soft sigh for my trouble as she increased her tempo.

"This feels great," I said, my hands roaming to her breasts and then back to her firm butt.

"I - - - -love - - - fucking," she said almost breathlessly, speaking each word as she dropped hard on my cock.

"I am glad you do," I said, burying my head in her breasts again. She wrapped her arms around my head, her hips swivelling as I thrust into her hot tight pussy. She lay with her head on my chest as her pussy worked my cock. She was a hot fuck and she enjoyed it a lot herself.

I slipped my hands between us to work her clit with my fingers and she started cumming. She came hard as she leaned forward, sucking on my neck and chest with her mouth. We kissed passionately as she slowed, panting. Without a word I moved her over to her back and started fucking her missionary again. I fucked her and steady as we kissed and she parted her lovely legs so willingly. Soon I was cumming, emptying myself into her body as she wrapped her legs around me.

When we finished we lay together, her in my arms.

"So you like to fuck?" I said, repeating what she told me.

Laughing she said, "You interrupted me. I was going to say I love to fuck when I am on hunting trips."

I laughed too and I said, "Really?"

"Yeah," she said, laying on her side. "The intensity of the hunt and the focus. When I am successful I just want to have sex!"

"Find a husband that hunts," I said with a laugh.

"I will she said.

We both got up and got dressed. She helped me with the cabin some and it was not long before the first old timer with a successful hunt showed up for some help getting his deer in to camp. Another opportunity for us to be together did not present itself and we left the next day. What a great time!!
Old 10-18-2013, 02:57 AM

I've nailed a few girls in a tower stand, but not while hunting.

Growing up there was a large breasted chunky girl that was the daughter of a member of the club that used to hunt on drives. When I get older, I found out she was doing some of the members on the hunt. It seems Donna was allways the last stander, along with some guy, because everyone figured the deer would run right past them. As my step mom put it, you didn't notice she never killed a dear, ever (on a drive.) My stepmom was sure the dad knew, and may have been molesting her.

Same hunting camp, I saw a car dealer bring hookers to the camp. A year or two latter he and his wife are partying with the same hookers. I thought (at 8-10 yo) they were friends.

More or less under my nose.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alabamakmg For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:06 PM

I have fucked my wife in a tower stand and a blind at different times hunting over the years. One of the most memorable fucks was near Lake TenKiller in Oklahoma but down on the Illinois River fishing the trout stream. No one was around and we both had gotten pretty horny and we ended up on the bank fucking like rabbits. Imagine our surprise to look up and see a whole flotilla of boy scouts putting canoes in the water up stream and heading our way. We had jumped up and ran into the woods and got dressed. Pretty sure some of those scouts could have put in for their voyeurism badge that day!!
Old 10-19-2013, 12:46 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

My girlfriend and I used to go down in the woods to hunt/shoot and I would often fuck her on the four wheeler. One time I attempted to shoot a squirrel with my .22 while I was balls deep in her bent over the four wheeler but, big surprise, I missed. Not exactly a stable shooting position, but I wanted a squirrel story I could brag about haha.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full