Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2017, 12:35 PM

Thanked 2,932 Times in 128 Posts
Default In college

Was staying at a cheap place for the weekend. Was with Fiancee. First we heard the headboard hit the wall. The grunting and moaning then a scream as the woman came hard.

We decided to return the favor and gave them an earful. The next morning as we are leaving they came out at the same time. The guy was someone I knew! We just grinned at each other.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:08 PM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Next door

It wasn't the next room over, but the tent next to us. We went camping with our friends. The tents were no more than 4 to 5 feet apart. My wife (girl friend at the time) woke me up during the night and told me to listen. His breathing gave them away. He was breathing with every stroke. Every regular until it go faster and faster, leading to a huge breath and a long sigh afterwards. We tried very hard not letting them know that we heard everything.

The next morning her girl friend asked her in private if we had heard anything. She said she had tried to stay quiet, but he was just too loud with his breathing. My girl friend said 'Yes' but did not bring it up that weekend to embarrass her. We made sure we were quiet when we did it in our tent, just in case they were listening.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:03 AM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Next Door

We were staying in an apartment at a nudist resort and one night heard the woman next door trying to quietly have an orgasm or two.

Here's the kicker, the next day we met them (nude, of course) and the woman was a granny, but a total knockout: huge breasts, clearly defined areolae, wide hips, pretty face. I hoped for a repeat performance then next night since it would have been better knowing what she looked like, but sadly it was not to be.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Default Neighbors

This just happened to us last month. As the weather started getting warmer, we opened up our bedroom screened windows to let some cool air in, before AC weather was in full effect. One night me and the wife had an extra loud session. The kind that you have after drinking some wine and really into it. We were both being very vocal, getting pretty dirty in our mid sex talk with her finally screaming out "I am cumming" followed by the expected moans and screams.

Fast forward to the following night, I wake up in the middle of the night to, what sounds like, a baby crying in our room. Turns out the neighbors had also been keeping their windows open. Our bedroom windows face their master bedroom window and their baby's room. Both windows have been open, presumably for at least days. Our houses are about 30 ft away from each other. What shocked me was how crystal clear I could hear the baby crying. And it wasn't even that loud of a cry. Then it hit me. They must have heard the wife and me in pure stereo the night before. They had to have! They are about the same age as us. Told the wife the next day and she was blushing. May have to stage a repeat performance. Who knows, maybe they will reciprocate.
Old 08-16-2019, 10:14 PM

Thanked 25,531 Times in 2,715 Posts
Default Hotel

When we're at a hotel, and hear the next room fucking.... we call the room and ask if they need any help??..lol

We get responses from ,,, hang ups, to, yes-where are you... to, enjoy what your hearing..
Old 08-16-2019, 10:35 PM

Thanked 7,856 Times in 238 Posts
Default Someone Else's Fun in Seattle

Years ago I was on a business trip that ran over a weekend. On the Friday night a young couple was booked into the room next door. They got an early start which was clearly indicted by the metronomic beating of their headboard against our common wall. It took less than a minute for me to discern how they were enjoying themselves as I could also hear much of what they were saying to one another and overheard their use of first names.

Being pretty early, it wasn't a bother, so I decided to have some fun and called room service to deliver a bottle of wine and a six-pack to their room, with a note "For the refreshment of Cheryl. Compliments of your neighbor." Ten minutes later there was a knock on their door, a break in the action, the girl's voice saying "Oh my god!", and a quick friendly knock on the wall - presumably from her partner. They started up soon again.

If it had happened today I would have added "Let me know if this is too much for you two and you want to share, knock three times." LOL
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LTC_Dom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2019, 06:28 AM

Thanked 5,824 Times in 776 Posts
Default Hawaii was fun

A number of years ago, we were in Kauai. At the end of a week’s vacation we were sound asleep when I was woken up by noise in the next room. It took me a few seconds to realize the couple was going at it hard and loud.

She moaning, saying “I’m coming” a few times , and complimenting him on his “big cock”. Needless to say, my cock is rock hard hearing this and I start to jack off. The hell with that, I start rubbing my wife’s back and legs. I take the covers off and pull her legs and ass off the bed and pull down her panties. I rub her pussy and she’s waking up and getting very wet.

We fuck doggy with her bent over the bed, she realizes what’s woken me up as they are STILL going at it. It turns into a little completion for her, not that she is ever quiet. It was so hot to fuck while hearing others fucking.

The kicker is the next morning we find a note under the door saying they enjoyed hearing us, did we want to meet for drinks that and night and maybe more, but in the same room. I was never so sad to be checking out of a hotel in my life. If we didn’t have a flight I would have been tempted to try and extend our stay one more night.
Old 04-25-2020, 08:38 AM

Thanked 2,315 Times in 170 Posts

When I was at Uni in 1969, I lived in a rented bedsit on the second floor of a converted house. On the ground floor was a flat rented by a young couple ... she was a mousy, plain looking librarian type and I hardly gave her a second look. One night I came home after midnight and, as I passed their flat to go upstairs, I heard a loud moan and then some more ... it was clearly a woman moaning ... and I realised that they must be fucking. I couldn’t hear him (other than him occasionally saying shhhh to her as she was making such a lot of noise) but she was really into it. Occasionally she would say things like “fuck me” or “ram that cock into me” ... I can’t remember exactly what, but you get the idea. It was pitch black in the hallway and so I reasoned nobody would be coming in or out, so I took out my cock and wanked while I listened. She moaned and groaned for a while longer before having a noisy orgasm and, shortly afterwards, I heard him give a loud grunt and all went quiet. I had already shot my load into my handkerchief while she was climaxing. I looked at her in a much different light after that.
Old 04-25-2020, 10:26 AM

Default Couple in uni halls - loud orgasm

This observation was brief, but quite a turn on. When I was a graduate student, I lived in the first year in a fairly crummy student hall as it was all I could get at the time. The walls weren't paper-thin but they weren't all that thick. You can't expect much more in a place like that.

My next door neighbour changed in the middle of the year and a slim, innocent-looking young male student moved in. We got on well enough but were not close.

A couple of times, I was there when his girlfriend came to visit him. They were an interesting couple. He was tall and slim, she was short and very curvy. The first time I saw her, her big breasts bounced a little under her top. From the back of her top, I could just make out she was wearing a lacy bra as I could see the texture of the lace. I liked that - a slightly geeky girl without the best fashion sense, but who likes to wear bras that are "pretty" and feminine.

Anyway, this only happened once - but one time, the girlfriend had come to visit and was in the guy's room. This was the middle of the afternoon, and I was in my room answering some emails.

At first I only heard vague noises from next door and thought nothing of it. Then, suddenly, I heard the girlfriend's voice beginning to moan. Instantly I realised they were having sex - being quiet at first, but she was obviously the type of woman who cums very vocally, and just cannot control herself when she gets close.

I heard. "Ohhh... OHHH! OHHHH! OOOOOH!" I could hear her voice quite clearly - obviously her orgasm was building up, but not quite there yet. I immediately began to get hard, imagining her naked with those big tits bouncing as they fucked.

"AAAAH.... AAAAH... AAAAAAH! AAAAH!" Her voice was rising in pitch now and getting faster. This had to be it - she was just about to cum - and sure enough she let out a loud satisfied moan with what was obviously her orgasm.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaah..." I couldn't hear anything clearly after that.

At that point I was as hard as a rock - I couldn't resist a wank, and jerked off. I didn't last long, I was pretty turned on.

Sadly I never once heard them having sex again, I was obviously not there at the right time. But it was hot knowing that the girl was so utterly unable to control her moaning when she came.
Old 04-25-2020, 12:21 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 261 Posts

I have a couple of stories.

Once I lived in an old servants quarters above an old garage with a friend of mine. The garage leaned, but we didn't worry much about it falling over. His girlfriend was hot. Blonde, thin with great legs and big tits, just 18 or 19 years old. I was sleeping on a sleeper sofa, and they were on the floor at the foot of my bed. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke up to them doing it and as they were, the whole building was swaying. I was kinda freaked out and turned on at the same time. Too bad I couldn't see anything but I did see her silhouette at she got up after and went into the bathroom.

The other is after I was married and had a couple kids. We lived in this apartment building above a young single guy. One night I woke up and heard "whoo whoo whoo whoo" from a woman coming through the heat vent. It was obvious they were having sex, but I'd never heard anything like before (or since!). I mentioned it to my wife then next morning and she started making the same sound. She didn't hear it that night, but she had heard it some other time. I said it was too bad he only gave her a single orgasm. That was the only time I had heard it. Of course, that must mean that he heard us, as my wife can be pretty vocal (and multi-orgasms every time). I saw the gal from a distance a few times, she had a nice athletic body.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s