or
Register

Old 03-29-2018, 08:37 PM

Thanked 3,541 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
Latterly she does not dress so boldly but is prepared to show a bit of cleavage
Love those recent pics!
I knew I'd find her sexier now than when she was younger.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 04:38 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default I remember the 60's and 70's

I remember the 60's and 70's and wish we could return to that natural style. It was fantastic! My wife would go braless all the time, except at work. She would wear see-thru blouses with no bra and always tank tops that fit her curves while braless. Now she will hardly go out to the store without the harness. But at times, I can still talk her into a braless afternoon or evening. Here are some pics of her at various stages of bralessness. From left to right and top to bottom: The yellow tank tied with no buttons closed was a standard; the white fishnet always drew some looks; the yellow lace see-thru tank comes out only at night now; the cream color lace was more than a friend could handle, so he grabbed a feel; as did my buddy when he knew my wife was too drunk to care as he copped a feel in that fishnet black top; after about eight beers, she was just about to come out of that yellow top while my buddy was telling her how horny he was getting looking at her jugs; another buddy talked her out of that yellow lace top after providing her with all the beer she could drink that night (they had just come back from a "walk"); And the last braless top is a blue deep plunge mini dress she is wearing out dancing. I can't count the number of times on the dance floor those boobies fell out of that thing! Wow!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00003 (2).JPG   DSC00043 (2).JPG  

DSC00217 (2).JPG   DSC00866 (2).JPG  

DSC00177 (2).JPG   DSC00011 (2).JPG  

DSC00412 (2).JPG   DSC02843 (7A) (2).jpg  

Old 01-13-2019, 09:54 AM

Thanked 4,100 Times in 361 Posts
Default Gf/wife

My wife and I started dating as teenagers. I would go visit her during the day. I was always afraid of her family catching us. If she wanted to fool around and I didn't she would just pull down her romper showing her little A cups. That usually worked. After all these years her little A cups are now full D cups.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2019, 03:00 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts
Default More than I ever noticed...

A week or so ago was under the weather and did not want to move so spent much of a day staring at the tube watching almost anything. Flipped through the channels and found a series of old reruns like Magnum, Rockford Files, Columbo, Murder She Wrote, which were perfect for my vegetative state. Every single episode had at least 1 female character braless. Had no idea bralessness [to coin a phrase] went well beyond the typical "jiggle" shows of the mid to late '70's. Even a Turner Classic Movie from ~ 1960 had Kim Novak braless in many if not most of her scenes. I was amazed... and simultaneously annoyed with myself for not really noticing more of the enticing views that were undoubtedly all around me back then.

Flash forward to yesterday, the first somewhat warm day of the spring: was in the grocery store waiting on the Mrs to find something in some other aisle and I caught just a glimpse of an ~ early 30's woman walking past wearing a long sleeved black t-shirt and black pants. What actually caught my eye was a slight jiggle and distinct points sitting way up high. Can it be, I wondered. Luck was with me, as I was standing near the self check out machines, and who comes back to check out but the lady in black. For the next several minutes I had a ring side seat as she scanned and bagged her groceries, fortunately she was having some technical issues with the machine so it took longer than it might.

Hope this is a sign of things to come and more women decide this is the "new" fashion...
Old 03-31-2019, 05:06 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plumbus View Post
It was not uncommon back in the seventies for a girl to show off her breasts. Either with see-through material or accidently on purpose allowing a glimpse by way of a button undone or a garment tha5t was in adequate to cover her assets. I persuade my wife that this was fashion and she often wen out wearing see through and garments that leaft nothing to the imagination.
Latterly she does not dress so boldly but is prepared to show a bit of cleavage
She still has it!
Old 04-01-2019, 11:32 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 984 Posts
Default 70s were different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Had no idea bralessness [to coin a phrase] went well beyond the typical "jiggle" shows of the mid to late '70's.

It sure was a different time. Carol Burnett spent a few minutes on the Muppet Show braless wearing an orange satin top. Small boobs, but the pokies are unmistakable. If you can find a decent qualiity vid.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 10:24 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Carol Burnett is not an image I really want to resurect... braless or not. My housemate and I use to watch her insanely absurd situation show while eating dinner before heading back to the books. Seem to recall Pam Dawber was occasionally braless on Mork... There are undoubtedly countless examples.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2019, 01:41 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default BUffy St Marie

IIRC, Buffy St Marie appeared on Sesame Street braless a few times. Circa 1976?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 11:55 PM

Thanked 25,776 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Lana Turner was the Original "Sweater Girl"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Had no idea bralessness [to coin a phrase] went well beyond the typical "jiggle" shows of the mid to late '70's. Even a Turner Classic Movie from ~ 1960 had Kim Novak braless in many if not most of her scenes.

She debuted in the 1937 movie "They Won't Forget" in a brief but memorable scene, even if she was wearing a bra.

youtube.com/watch?v=YA9qZllpevA

I remember reading a science fiction novel by Phillip Wylie (co-author of When Worlds Collide). It was called Tomorrow (1954) and dealt with a nuclear attack on the United States. One scene in the book had the wealthy protagonist noticing a teenage girl walking down the street in a sweater clearly without a bra.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yellow_fever_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 02:13 PM

Thanked 5,901 Times in 799 Posts

I often go braless, even at work, if weather is hot - so much more comfortable.

i remember one day was particularly humid, even from morning, so the panties were off too on the walk to work, ans stayed off all day- quite a nice thrill, when the rotary fan i had on under my desk blew air up my skirt.

slight awkward moment, when i was called in to do a presentation to managers- not sure if they realised the person in front of them was going commando!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia