Login
or
Register

Old 10-07-2018, 06:21 PM

Thanked 4,820 Times in 345 Posts
Default Any stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonpullman View Post
My bf and I both love when there is a crowd/audience there to enjoy her embarrassment and they all, especially the other women start laughing at her and taking pictures and videos. Also love it when the ENF ends up running away naked and screaming.
Do you have any stories of you having any enf moments, if it's not aloud to be posted here you can private message me I would love to hear them
Old 11-27-2019, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

This is something that my wife mentioned and got me thinking. Her ENF fear is that some guy she doesn't like would get to learn she doesn't wear panties on the days she wears nylons. If she were to lose her skirt, a guy would see her full bush on display under her hose. She says the worst fear of her having an ENF is a guy getting to see her bush and her slit. This has now become my favorite moment of any ENF story.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 07:48 PM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 302 Posts
Default In general...

So many parts are my favorite. Obviously the first exposure is great. The first moment of losing her clothes, and the first actual moment of exposure. But even better then that, is the lead up to the exposure. For example, in the story I wrote, the woman is in a predicament where she knows she's exposed. Leading up to the actual losing of the clothes, she's very paranoid. That type of situation is great. After the clothing is gone (exposing the underwear/bra, or just naked), but *before* exposure is my favorite part. I tried to emphasize that most in my story. Before the exposure to actual people, while they're naked/ near naked, the situation where they're running, hiding and otherwise trying to escape exposure. In the best stories, the woman's thoughts are best explored here. At least for me, haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marauderr For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2019, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauderr View Post
So many parts are my favorite. Obviously the first exposure is great. The first moment of losing her clothes, and the first actual moment of exposure. But even better then that, is the lead up to the exposure. For example, in the story I wrote, the woman is in a predicament where she knows she's exposed. Leading up to the actual losing of the clothes, she's very paranoid. That type of situation is great. After the clothing is gone (exposing the underwear/bra, or just naked), but *before* exposure is my favorite part. I tried to emphasize that most in my story. Before the exposure to actual people, while they're naked/ near naked, the situation where they're running, hiding and otherwise trying to escape exposure. In the best stories, the woman's thoughts are best explored here. At least for me, haha.
I do enjoy a bit of build up to the woman being exposed. She's lost her clothes but hasnt been seen by anyone yet, then at the last second just when she thinks she might escape without being seen something happens that exposes her to people nearby.
Even better if the whole incident takes place somewhere that adds to the embarrassment, say for example at her job.
All her co-workers now know what she looks like naked, and after all this is over when she returns to work in the future she'll always feel a little paranoid wondering if her co-workers are picturing her naked.
The Following User Says Thank You to topgearfan1422 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2019, 02:20 AM

Default My fav

My favorite enf is the old video of the gf or wife coming out of the shower as the husband or bf steps in. As they are switching, the door bell rings.

Man says,"can you get that?"

Woman answers the door to her husband's friend who has some money in his hand.

The friend says, "show me what's under the towel and I'll give you 200 dollars"

The wife thinks about it then opens the towel. Showing her big breasts and most likely shaved pussy.

He gives her the money and says thanks.

When she comes in the room her husband asks if that was his friend. He continues by saying that his friend was coming over to drop off some money.

I can imagine my wife getting tricked like this and it would be really hot. Also would be cool to do it to a friends wife.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidkursh For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife