Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2013, 04:31 PM

Thanked 5,885 Times in 192 Posts
Default Lovely view

If I saw that I know I would splatter my windshield!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohiobuckeye1946 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm2001gt View Post
I think I can answer your question as good as anyone as I am a truck driver. We can see everything as far as the driver of the car on our left is concerned. The passenger offers a little less to look at, you can only see from about mid-torso up of the passenger, unless they are intentionally showing off.
Maybe different trucks, but i find, especially with cars rather than SUV's i can see all of the passenger, legs through to face as they look up at me.

I can then see the bottom half of the driver depending on how low the car is and where on the road they are.

SUV's are a bit different, you lose the bottom end of the passenger somewhat and can sometimes see upto the face of the driver.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truckyou69 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:24 AM

Thanked 6,643 Times in 622 Posts

Truck drivers have all the fun. I drive bus and never see anything like this. I drove highway for 15 years now in the city doing transit. would love to see this at red lights.
The Following User Says Thank You to canada1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Well ok........We were traveling westbound on I90 at about the Rt 11 exit I decided to tease a little, so up on the dash my feet go....unbutton a few buttons on the bottom and top...so the sundress falls to the sides exposing my legs....its about 7pm and the road id full of trucks...so I sit back, my little boobs almost exposed, just covered enough....my dress draping my legs, just covering me below....I have a pix of the dress, not from the truck, but the same dress

I m pretty sure I got noticed....as the truckers would pass Id see them looking in and Id smile, get some honks or a nod...
Love 2 see more
Old 05-25-2013, 08:29 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default Inadvertant show..or was it?

While I am not a truck driver by profession I drive a 3/4 ton lifted diesel truck and just last week I got what had to be a show for my benefit.

I was driving home after picking up my son after work and I stopped in the outside lane of a two lane turn lane. Two the left of me was two gals, early twenties I am guessing in the inside turn lane (my left hand side).

The passenger was sitting like normal but it was the driver who got my attention. She looked to be medium height and around 100#'s. She was wearing a sundress and her legs were spread slightly.

Since this is a long light i knew I would be sitting there around three minutes before the green light cycled around to me. SO I made it a point to occasionally glance down to enjoy the view.

So I continue scanning the traffic and keep my eyes on the light when I glance down again. This time the drivers legs are further apart and her left hand is on the inside of her left thigh. Not thinking any more will happen i write it off as a pervs treat.

I glace down a lil bit later and now her left leg is fully against the drivers side door and raised six inches higher than her right knee. and her left hand is fully resting on her crotch.

All the while her passenger is carrying on as if nothing is happening.

My next glance down and I am starting to see the crotch of her white panties and her legs are as spread as far as they can be and still have her feet on the pedals.

My three minutes are up and the light turns green.

I don't know if the show was on purpose but it made my evening a tad more enjoyable before I headed off to baseball practice.

Thanks ladies.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:16 AM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

Last weekend we rented a truck to we could go pick up a piano we bought for our granddaughter, it was about 100 miles round trip. We were on the Interstate when we passed a car all painted up with "Just Married", after we passed it, they were going pretty slow, my wife mentioned, "Sunday morning, they must have married yesterday and they are on their honeymoon, but the guy was in the car by himself".

Whoa, I thought, I looked in the rearview mirror and I could only see the guy driving and I told my wife, "I bet he's getting some road head and you didn't notice her face in his lap". So we slowed down a bit and waited for him to pass us, sure enough, her head was bobbing up and down. I couldn't resist, I speeded up a bit to keep up with them and beeped the horn, she looked over and we gave her an OK sign. She just smiled at us and went back to her task at hand.

We pased them again but didn't disturb them.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:18 AM

Default Trucker too

I have to agree with the previous truckers comment, see the driver good, passenger not so well. It also depends on the model of the car, the window tinting, and glare of the sun.

I drive 62, so cars going by at 70 or faster don't give me much time to look. The few times I have seen nudity, the person wanted me to see.

Except one rare time, not expecting nudity, I thought I was just going to see a child in the back seat. Turns out it was a mom had just pulled out the left one to breast feed her baby.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to barfet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 AM

I had a girlfriend who got excited when it came to being embarrassed (you can see how someone who enjoys this site would appreciate such a girlfriend). I often took her pants and panties from her when we traveled in a car together (she was always being punished for one reason or another). One memoral time I was driving while masturbating her (she had her eyes closed) and I let a truck pull along side unbeknownst to her. The truck driver was hanging out his window enjoying her legs splayed getting whacked off show. She opened her eyes and was startled as hell to see a truck driver watching her. My hand became flooded with pussy juice (she got crazy excited!) The truck driver beeped and went on his way and we had a fun weekend.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MrSenex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2013, 04:17 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default "Wow Me! :)"

I would guess the view can be pretty good. Just yesterday while driving on the interstate with the missus we were passing the cab of a truck from Iowa and my wife turned to me and said "There is a hand made sign taped on the bottom of the driver's window that says "Wow Me!! " She then said "Do you think he is hoping to get flashed?" "Uh - yeah!" was my clever response, not slowing any. About 20 seconds later it occured to me this would be a great time to get her to do her first flash, at least that I had seen, so I asked her to flash him as I slowed. Eyes bugged out as she exclaimed "NO!" but there was a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Slowing some more to let the truck catch up I told her to go ahead and do it... She smiled even more and said "No Way" Not wanting to push it too much on the first time and have a fun thing get ugly I backed off and nothing happened... but maybe next time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2014, 06:15 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Peek-A-Boo, I see you!

A truckers view is only as good as a good flasher makes it.

Marlene I know this is an old thread but see you are still active. I was a trucker in Illinois but we also had several pick up trucks and a class "A" motorhome. The motorhome was nearly as high as the various semi tractors I drove. Besides Illinois and the surrounding states in semis, we traveled to many eastern and southern states with our RV's. Being a pervert, after I learned there were women out there on the highways showing off, I was always looking. Being a company driver going from factory to factory for years on the same routes, I and many women traveling to work, school, and wherever women travel, soon recognized each other and this made daily teasing fun.
A CB radio often kept the games interesting and the regular teasers would let me know when they were about to pass. I'd respond with thank you and telling what nice views I got. Since I have mostly been a boob and leg man, most simply showed their boobs or just pulled their skirts up high. Much of it was harmless teasing. Actually made some good friends that way.
I must add one thing, some women love to masturbate and travel naked and partially nude. I am not sure, but occasionally one would appear very embarrassed and cover up when I pulled along side as she masturbated, fondled herself, or just rode exposed. Accidentally seen? I really do find it hard to believe they did not know they could be seen. I'm sure some were accidents.

Let me say that several truckers were correct in what our view is. It also varies depending on the type of tractor rig we are driving and very much on the car or other smaller vehicle we are next to. I'll try to describe my points of view and maybe a few samples. Also my telling my wife about many sex shows helped persuade her into also becoming a highway show off. Therefore I saw this highway flashing from both points-of-view.

If they were on my right I could sometimes see legs and everything on upward on the passenger. The driver was only visible maybe boobs on up, if lucky.
Same with a woman driver flasher when passing me. I could usually see their legs and boobs, but maybe not their face. Then the passenger would only be visible boobs upward, only if they sat up straight and only if they turned toward the door and faced my truck. This car flashing is a game that the flasher has to be wanting to be seen most times, depending on what vehicle they are in.
But over many years I've seen every sex act known to man....and woman. It was actually scary to see a woman sitting on a man while he drove while performing intercourse. Watching her give oral seemed a little safer. Of course it was very rare to see a woman actually showing her pussy. Face it, she's sitting, usually legs together and the thing is aiming downward on a seat. When they really wanted to show they'd get in a dog fashioned or mooning position on the seat. Various self masterbation and partners masturbating, men and women jacking off men, and other things happened weekly. Luck and being the right places the right times helped. Of course other truckers warning of such games on the CB also helped prepare me for looking.

As my wife got better at highway flashing from everything from an Austin Healey Sprite, pickup, and class "A" motrhome she learned how to position her body and tease truckers along side her. It became very exciting and fun for all involved. But the woman has to want to be seen and put effort into sitting up high enough and facing whichever side the trucker is on.
I guess the most embarrassing times were when stopping in heavy construction with big rigs and construction works staring in. About as embarrassing were the times I stopped at truck stops to fuel up, potty, and eat when a trucker or two would walk up and thank me and my wife for the show. Actually that wasn't so embarrassing and we got lots of free meals and coffee.

Marlene keep on truckin and keep highway flashing. The memories for us are priceless. Oh yea, it really isn't as much fun today. Smaller cars, SUV's, even semis with different shaped windows makes viewing often impossible. We've also noticed the past few years that truckers no longer seem to be interested in looking in cars. I think that's because more use cell phones, less CB radios, and less women are flashing them. My wife still does her small part keeping this game alive.
In our non fiction thread CLOSET CLEANING you will find many of our trucking stories. My wife has been known to travel for hours as dressed below or wear minimum to cover up.

---------------------------------------------If you see this truck run like hell!
Attached Thumbnails
100_1771 - Copy.jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 08-25-2014 at 06:26 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d