photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > The Graveyard
Login
or
Register

Old 04-09-2017, 09:30 PM

Default EUF/ENF dares for women

Trying some a little different: a thread to vote on EUF or ENF dares for a woman to perform. I've seen this not work, including on other sites, for various reasons so let's try with some rules.

Rules:
* Only one dare at a time
* The dare must be respectful of the woman (for example, not likely to get her arrested)
* The dare must be embarrassing for the woman and something she'd likely enjoy and get a thrill from, so no exhibitionists please, or at least be embarrassed when you are
* Otherwise, there are no rules. Be creative

Steps:
1) Members propose dares (over one day)
2) Members vote on the dare for the round (one more day)
3) One or more women express interest (and we can have a list of women interested in the next round)
4) Work with the woman (ideally one) to adjust the dare so she gets some thrill from it and is willing to complete it
5) When she accepts, she'll have one week to complete it or choose to forfeit. If she won't accept, another woman can (moving back to 4) and otherwise we restart from 1
6) Other women are welcome to complete the dare as well
7) After the dare, share your story. Pictures or video are a bonus

Mods: if this belongs in the ENF section please move it. I'm guessing there's not a way to keep a thread editable and that would be nice in case the rules need to be adjusted.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:33 PM

Default First dare

To get this started I'm going to skip steps 1 and 2 for the first round. Dare is pending...
Old 04-09-2017, 10:01 PM

Default Round 1 dare

The dare is one of the following options. The setting is a public women's bathroom with multiple stalls:

1) (tamer version) Enter a stall and remove your underwear/stockings and bra. Leave them hanging up in the stall for another woman to discover and continue on with your day

2) (riskier version) Wait for the bathroom to empty and enter the stall by the exit. Remove enough clothes that you'd be embarrassed to be caught. Run to the far stall and wait for at least two women to enter and leave, then go back to your clothes and get dressed again.

3) (even riskier version #1) Same as #2 but with women already in some stalls (but not the main area), who might step out as you make your way to the far stall.

4) (even riskier version #2) Same as #2 or 3 and strip down fully while you wait for two women to enter and leave, hanging up your clothes on the hook, or on the floor atop your shoes (visible enough that someone may notice). Don't touch them until at least two women have entered and left.

5) (riskiest version) Same as #4 except that you leave some clothes in each stall, leaving you mostly or completely uncovered. Wait for at least two women to enter and leave before you get dressed again.
Old 04-09-2017, 10:02 PM
Former Moderator

Thanked 365,937 Times in 15,317 Posts

MOD NOTE: MOVED TO ENF, BUT I'VE GOT A FEELING I KNOW WHERE IT'LL BE MOVED NEXT.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:31 PM

Thanked 2,118 Times in 123 Posts
Default try this

wear a wrap around skirt with sexy undies underneath and tie it in a very loose bow. then at the right moment in public loosen the bow and the skirt will unwrap and fall off . actually happens all the time
Old 04-11-2017, 02:11 AM

That's a cute dare, thanks for suggesting it stargirlzx.

If any women are interested in that dare message me or reply here.

I'll give another day for takers on the first dare and otherwise will open the round for suggestions then voting, including this one.
Old 04-11-2017, 08:54 PM

Default Dare suggestion

Hoping that with more suggestions will come more volunteers.
My dare is for women with access to a pool. Find a reason or an event to go swimming with a friend (or a number of friends). Wear a bikini that ties on at the hips. At some point get out of the pool and find an excuse to fill your hands. A tray of food, or a cake (something u can't drop). Subtly catch the tie of ur bikini bottoms in ur fingers. Wait until ur in a clearing with high visibility (away from a towel or cover) then pull the string to untie ur bottoms. The bottoms should fall to ur ankles. And u unable to drop the cake, will be at the mercy of ur friends, to help u cover up.
Love this idea for a thread. Hope to see more
Old 04-12-2017, 02:19 AM

Default Round 2 - open for suggestions

Since we didn't have any takers for round 1 we're open for more suggestions.

After another day, one of the following will happpen:
1) a woman will express interest in one of the dares or come up with her own (best option)
2) we'll vote on suggestions so far then look for a volunteer

We have one woman who expressed interest in messages and hopefully will join into the thread. she's not sure the dare she wants to do but likes the idea of "having to cover myself whilst others get an eyeful".

Last edited by rojoa; 04-12-2017 at 02:26 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 02:23 AM

Helloyo, I like the idea. Maybe she could be getting out to answer a cell phone (one hand) while holding a drink, or "accidentally" kick the bottoms into the pool after stepping out and untying them.

Going bottomless in front of a group is a pretty big dare. Maybe topless would be a good first dare and for a top without shoulder straps, there's only one tie to undo
Old 04-12-2017, 03:11 AM

Default Dare suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojoa View Post
Helloyo, I like the idea. Maybe she could be getting out to answer a cell phone (one hand) while holding a drink, or "accidentally" kick the bottoms into the pool after stepping out and untying them.

Going bottomless in front of a group is a pretty big dare. Maybe topless would be a good first dare and for a top without shoulder straps, there's only one tie to undo
True, I just figured doing it in front of friends (though more intimate) may be less risky than doing something in a public setting. I do like the idea of something coming undone as she gets out. It'd be easy to trap a string under ur hand if you're pulling urself out of the side of the pool, rather than using the stairs. Or to "lose" your top going down a water-slide, or off a diving board. That'd be interesting, lol.

I do have another idea for a possible dare. Stand in only your underwear, or topless, or if you dare, naked in front of your bedroom window with the lights on, and the blinds open, facing toward the window or away from it (or both). Keep your eyes closed so you're unsure if anyone outside can see you through your window. Pick a set amount of time you have to stand there before you're allowed to move, like 2 minutes or 5 minutes, or if you want to face both ways, how about 5 minutes each? To make it feel more personal, tell the forum what day and what time you've decided to do it (even though we're all probably in a different city, this way it'll stick in the back of your head, 'what are the odds someone saw my post and they're watching me right now?'). If you don't feel like it's daring enough than make it your front porch instead of your window. Push your limits as far as you're comfortable. I hope my suggestions are contributing. I'd be happy to try and think of more

Tags
amateur, dares, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016