uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2022, 01:50 PM

Default Pics of me and wife

I have a great friend, more bro/ sis relationship - never a threat to my wife - they get on great. I always had a very soft spot for her. We went to lunch a month or so ago and I knew she would ask to see a pic of some work we did at home,

I positioned a couple of pics of my cock and another of the wife topless on the phone pic reel so that when I showed the main pic, the pictures around it are across the bottom as thumbnails.

Sure enough a pic of the garden was requested, I knew she wouldn’t flick through the pics but I handed her the phone to see better. Her eyes drifted to the bottom where I had ‘accidentally’ exposed both myself and the wife thumbnail. She looked at the garden pic for quite a few seconds….😀

Thumbnails are small, but my cock was clear as was Mrs tits and dark nips - she got a good look…

Meeting again soon, wonder what she will see this time!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meheretoday For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2022, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default SD card failed

This happened just a few months ago. Wife and I were out having dinner, and afterwards as we were walking around a little lake I snapped a few pics of her and I got this SD card failure message.

However, what sucked was that I was due to go on a business trip in a few days so we decided to go to the Verizon store which was just right across the street. My wife was on a mission to get my phone fixed! I always keep a favorite picture on my phone of her, and she doesn't care though it does get tricky sometimes.

Anyway, so we go into the Verizon store and several people were trying to help us fix the phone. Of course I had to give them my phone and this is what they saw. I could tell they were a little shocked, and keep in mind that my wife also had on a see through top like she often does. So we got quite a few grins.

After that, they said they didn't have any new SD cards so we walked to the Bust Buy which was also nearby. Same thing, I had to keep giving up my phone to the tech's. Below are some screenshots of what they saw, and a picture from the lake and shirt she was wearing. Wife was unfazed, she was on a mission to get the phone fixed. And we got it fixed finally at Best Buy!
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20210905-065431_One UI Home_edit.jpg   Screenshot_20210905-065441_One UI Home_edit.jpg  

20210904_183908_edit.jpg  
Old 02-14-2022, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meheretoday View Post
I have a great friend, more bro/ sis relationship - never a threat to my wife - they get on great. I always had a very soft spot for her. We went to lunch a month or so ago and I knew she would ask to see a pic of some work we did at home,

I positioned a couple of pics of my cock and another of the wife topless on the phone pic reel so that when I showed the main pic, the pictures around it are across the bottom as thumbnails.

Sure enough a pic of the garden was requested, I knew she wouldn’t flick through the pics but I handed her the phone to see better. Her eyes drifted to the bottom where I had ‘accidentally’ exposed both myself and the wife thumbnail. She looked at the garden pic for quite a few seconds….😀

Thumbnails are small, but my cock was clear as was Mrs tits and dark nips - she got a good look…

Meeting again soon, wonder what she will see this time!
Love this, I've done exactly the same thing with my neighbour, and a friend of ours. Keeps up the whole 'plausible deniability' thing. If only there was a way to make the thumbnails slightly bigger!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Anomalou For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2023, 08:37 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Eye appointment

Monday I had my yearly eye appointment because I wear contacts. For the last few years I’ve worn multi focal contacts so I don’t have to carry around reading glasses. I’ve been seeing the same doctor for years now so we have that friendly relationship you get. She’s in her late 30s early 40s I would guess.

So she goes through the exam and the final test is kind of a real world one. She asked me to get my phone out and open my email or something to make sure the reader part of the lenses is still working. Without thinking I get my phone out of my pocket and unlock it. There on my home screen is a picture of Lisa from out honeymoon. Not nude but definitely sexy to me. The doctor was standing right next to me waiting to hold some different lenses in front of my eyes to do that thing where they ask “better now or now?”

Anyway, before I could open an app to hide the pic she giggled and said naughty naughty. I laughed as I apologized then said I bet my wife didn’t expect my eye doctor to see her in lingerie this morning. We then moved on and finished up and I was on my way.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2023, 09:54 AM

I've always got a picture of my wife sitting in a Forrest in her bra on my lock screen, on my home screen I change the picture every few days, I never try to hide them if someone sees it's great, my mate George has seen most of her photos and most weeks when I see him I show him the current home screen which is anything from topless to legs spread wide open, my wife knows he has seen her photos and doesn't mind, his daughter who is his career knows he likes to look and will sometimes have a look herself.
I have also shown her to several other men, one was a plumber that came to fix a toilet cistern, he wanted to phone in for his next job but hadn't got a signal on his phone so I gave him mine to use, he looked at her showing her fanny and and asked if there was anymore he could see , I opened up a folder and left him standing looking at her, went into the office and opened my laptop so he could see the 2000 plus photos and videos, he spent a longtime looking through them and all the time my wife was sitting downstairs, when he eventually got in his van he sat there for about 15 minutes before he drove away.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
laptop, shared

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022