uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-20-2024, 04:14 PM

Default First time topless

Back in college we went on a trip to croatia with a couple of friends.
Back then my girlfriend (now wife) was often naked when we were alone at a lake near our hometown but never at a public beach.

When we went to the beach with our friends all the girls were fully dressed.
One day we wanted to go to a more remote beach but the others were too lazy so we went alone.

The beach was remote but there were still a lot of people. We walked along the beach and placed our towels.
My wife was in her bikini as usual. We looked around a bit. Next to us was another young couple, she was topless with big fake tits and was evenly tanned. Then there was a group of 4 women in their 30s, all topless. Their boobs were very diffrent, ranging from small A cups to really big and saggy tits. And a couple were the guy was totally naked and his wife topless. There were aldo some other people around but the women had tops on.

The 4 topless girls went into the water right in front of us, they were very relaxed casually chatting. We had some great views.
My girlfriend also wanted to go swimming. When we got out of the water again she dried herself with her towel. She then removed her bikinitop but to my surprise she didn't put on another one but stayed topless and lied down on her back.
She looked around, besides me staring at her tits with a surprised smile on my face noone seemed to care. The fact that it was just nothing special put her at ease and she stayed topless for the rest of the day. Of course every now and then some guys had a look at her tits but noone was perving.

Since then she was topless more and more often, nowadays shes almost almost topless and if possible nude.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2024, 06:36 AM

Thanked 2,605 Times in 207 Posts

1st girlfriend that went topless on a beach, I was disappointed. Beach was deserted, so no one else around to see and show her off. Luckily both she and my wife have made up for that on several occasions 😉🙂
Old 04-07-2024, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,040,933 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default The feelings change for Who is going Topless!

I think its the strong attraction you get for a special person, like a girlfriend or wife or a family member being exposed for that First time!
It also depends on if it is done in private or with some friends and neighbors, but for some special reason that person decided to got Topless for that moment~
I have never thought of some special females until maybe growing older, then for some reason would I Love to see that girl / woman Topless!
As for my wife, I seen her so many time Topless just with me and later with others around so my feeling changed to more when I got to see her showing off in front of others instead of just me!
But I have a sister that is 4 years younger than me and I have never thought or imagined about seeing her Topless or exposed in any matter!
Coming home one day from work or some other place I seen that my sister was over our house! I found out later that she was by herself and not with her hubby, she does come over to use our Hot tub and pool by herself so that wasn't shocking for me to see her here!
I found out later that she stumbled across some of our Private Naughty picture albums while changing into her Bikini and after talking to my wife got extremely interested in wanting to know more about this new sexual sharing adventure we got into with so many friends and neighbors!
Besides all of Us being NUDE and exposed in the pics, she noticed plenty of playful other hand and mouth groping as well as full sexual exchanges between all the couples! She even took notice of the women or women play too!
I found out that my wife had talked my sister into posing with her for some pics in sheer wear as well as full Nude shots too!
My shocker came when I was told about my sisters requests! That we won't tell her hubby about any of this and that she'll tell him when she was ready! The other that I would be the one taking all of their exposed pics, but that I would have to be as fully exposed as both of them would be too!
I did agree to all of that, so I went to get my stuff and make things ready for a bedroom set up show!
My sister and wife starting going thru lots of my wife's sexy clothing attire and what they wanted to use for some pics! When I got back into the bedroom, my wife and sister were both on the bed and all NUDE for starts!
This is my 1st time in seeing my sister in any exposed condition and now my thoughts were running Wild!
I just couldn't take my Eyes off my NUDE sister! I was amazed that she was so huge on top and had natural large and dark pointy nipples! I did catch a exciting gander at a full Bush that was trimmed, but she went to cover it up a few minutes later! It was my wife that came out and said that I was suppose to be NUDE too at the same time but I wasn't so my sister was a bit embarrassed over this misunderstanding!
I had my 1st thrill of excitement, now it was my sisters turn!
I tried to hurry up and ran into a slight embarrassing problem on my side now!
When I removed my clothing it just so happened that I was in a Fast Growing stage and my cock was bobbing all around with every move I made!
I could see my sister staring at my cock and getting more relaxed because her Bushy Beaver was exposed again and her legs were spread apart now too!
My wife kept on coming back with her playful and open minded talk, telling my sister that the only reason I was getting a hard erection was because of seeing her exposed and not my wife! My wife told her that she has to work on me for awhile before my cock starts to grow~ Besides that my wife told my sister that I was a Lover of huge Breast and since she has them it was just a spontaneous reaction to see and enjoying her Breast~
So just like I said from the start, it all depends of Who is going Topless and how well you enjoy that person!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2024, 01:53 AM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

My wife's first time topless was without me. She was actually on a cruise with her (then) BFF, and they docked in St Martin. And her BFF dared her to walk the beach with her - topless. When the BFF popped her top off and let her puppies swing, my wife felt obligated to rise to the challenge. And popped off her top as well. But it was closer to "streaking" than actually hanging out with tits out.
My wife would later tell me it was "weird; but also exciting", as other cruisers had seen them and congratulated them on going topless (lol!). I wish I'd been there - not for my wife - but because her BFF had fantastic tits.

The second time my wife went topless was with me. Also in St Martin. She really liked the island and decided to return with me. Ironically, that time was an accident. We were swimming at Happy Bay, the current was very strong; and when she surfaced from the swim, her bathing suit top was over her tits. She tried to detangled it; but it was so rolled up and tangled that she had no choice but to remove it. I told her "Eh...why are you even worrying about it at this point? Your tits have been out and everyone's seen them. And look over there; these other women are topless too." And she just shrugged her shoulders, pulled her tangled top over her head and tossed it to the side. She did stay topless; but it was more like an "Oh well...fuck it then..." It made me happy though.

The third time my wife went topless was her first time at a nudist resort. It was a very different experience for her. She started out wearing a cover-up; and within minutes of settling down at a picnic table, she looked around her and turned to me, whispering: "Should I go topless?" I was like: "Why even ask? It's all good; do what you feel!" And she immediately lowered her cover-up and let her tits out. This time, she was clearly enjoying it. She walked around topless, chatting with people, looking proud of the fact that her tits were out. I think the difference in attitude was due to the fact that everyone around was nude and friendly; so she felt more at ease about letting the puppies out.
Shortly after the enjoyment of hanging out and socializing with her tits out would prove a "gateway" to going "full naked" and socializing in the pool area; but that's another topic.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Tags
beach., topless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005