Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2023, 02:57 PM

Default Do you know something sexual about a woman that her spouse does not know?

We have a couple we are friends with. It’s my wife’s best friend from high school so they are very close. My wife and I are also very open and she doesn’t keep anything from me. Well her friend had a long term boyfriend. We used to all hang out together about a decade ago. They broke up and a while later my wife had a girls night with her. Afterward she spilled the beans to me. Apparently the boyfriend had pushed her into some sharing scenarios. They had be actively having threesomes with other men. He had shared her with about a dozen other guys over the course of the last two years they dated. Fast forward to now we spend quite a bit of time with them and her current husband does not know that she used to do this with her ex. It’s an arousing thought to know that she has memories of taking two dicks at once and has kept that to herself. And he is completely oblivious. One time in a man to man chat about sex he mentioned being the fourth partner she had and I know for a fact he’s off by at least 8 men.

Do you have any info about a woman you know that her husband is unaware of?
Old 12-12-2023, 05:42 PM

Thanked 2,051 Times in 122 Posts
Default I know something you don't know....

So I became the unofficial 'tech' guy of the family I married into and became good friends with my SIL's husband. I was tasked with doing a tech clean-up and donating/repurposing old gadgets, laptops, cellphones....etc.
But..... would I be doing a thorough job if I didn't go through everything, THOROUGHLY? I ended up getting backups of cloud storage that had some really provocative photos... semi-nudes, nudes, chains, close-ups.... All of my SIL, about a decade and a half ago. Now, this is a score in itself, but doesn't quite tip the scales as out-of-the-ordinary.

Except that, with these photos, there was an attached spreadsheet, and in this document was a detailed listing of Johns with names, ages, nicknames, kink types, whether or not a condom was used, favorite positions and... how much each one paid for the requested service!

Can you imagine how hard it was to keep a straight face when during a game of 'never have I ever', she kept her hand down when the statement was "Never have I ever, been with more than 30 people"

The correct answer is at least 4 times that. At LEAST.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:58 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default I have a long time friend

I wrote about her in another post. She was my high school friend and we were attracted to each other but timing was never right. I know her husband, not the best of husbands, only into himself and just not good looking either.
They had marriage issues for a while and she told me about hooking up with several co-worker who would "comfort her". Since she told me about these encounter and since we were good friends, we've had sex several times.
At a party they held I know 4 men that had sex with her that attended the party, this did not include me.
Old 12-13-2023, 02:46 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

I know a girl who I am quite sure has cheated on her boyfriend with a guy who, himself, is officially gay.
We were at a house party, I saw them dancing next to each other and at a certain point the guy, who was behind her, lifted her skirt and sneaked his hand on (maybe in?) her pussy from behind. She had a startled reaction, then turned her head and smiled happily. I am very sure she didn't notice me seeing them, but the guy and I locked eyes and I must have had a surprised look on my face, because he looked back at me with an expression like "that's how it is, WTF do you want?", to which I shrugged my shoulders and did a face like "not my woman, not my problem, have fun mate". The lad and I never talked about it (they are consenting adults, and it is not my business).

BTW, her official boyfriend and his official boyfriend were both at the party too, but nowhere near them in that moment.

Oh, also, later on, I started having clues that this same guy slept with practically every woman in this group of friends, even though they all had (and still have) SOs. I don't know this as a fact, because I didn't see anything other than the above, but I've heard them making risque innuendos about him and about spending time having fun with him. Given all this, I think he's probably bisexual, rather than strictly gay, and he must know how to treat a woman in bed. The one thing I wonder is how his official boyfriend does not notice anything, but he's quite a nice and naive lad, so he's probably just oblivious. In fact, he's the only person in this bunch I feel sorry for, because he's the only one who would feel very bad if his BF's shagging were to become public knowledge.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2023, 12:19 PM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Oh, I know two women that have sexual things about them that their husbands don't know!

The first one confided in me about how she has a list of men she wants to have sex with if her husband ever hinted at it being okay. But he has no idea about this list or that she magically wants him to give her permission out of the blue some day.

The second one would have sex with the windows open so people might here. The husband knew this part, but he didn't know that she would text the guy next door to have his windows open, too, so that he could hear her at the right times.
Old 12-13-2023, 03:28 PM

Default Secrets

Obviously you do not know what passes betwixt Husband and Wife. But. My wife's family were "victorian" in attitude. Their No.1 Son the Bearer of Family Name and Honour. I, a friend of their Elder Daughter merely a speck of discarded dust along the Highway. But. Everyone DETESTED Mother and Son. So NO girl EVER wanted HIM ! When I arrived at their house I found this just 18yo, announced as his fiance. She slid from the sofa, carefully clutching the folds of her pleated skirt twixt elbows and hips. As she rose, so did the hem of her skirt. I'm stood behind with a perfect view. Nylons, Suspenders. White briefs. Rounded arse. Lovely long thighs. She held the pose as our eyes locked via the big, mantlepiece mirror. "I'm NOT Engaged!" she yelled, holding out the bare fingers of left hand. "OH !" gasped Mother. "You Know ! It's Un-Official!" We kissed, our teeth grinding, our tongues interlaced. Eventually, the married, having 2 children and living on the South Coast.

I'd married the Sister, and they joined us at a famous sandy beach. He donned a Wet Suit, his wife and I accompanying him to go snorkelling at the far, rockier end. She was wearing a full, zip-fronted, costume. As he bent to rinse his face mask in the waves, he joked he'd catch lunch. Turning, he half-unzipped her cossy. As he plunged beneath the waves, she unzipped, fully. Strolling back amongst the crowds, she got got many admiring, envious glances as her pubes and nipples were well exposed by her long strides. She confessed to being appointed, as an Easter School Leaver, to be The Personal Assistant to the Area Manager of a National Company. He'd "knocked-Up" his previous one after five years of continual shagging, now he wanted an instant replacement. She got the Job, taking care of Him and his Customers by taking-in a Record Player and LP's to drown out the fucking/sucking sounds. Now, there are tunes she simply cannot abide ! But. She had to have a Boy Friend, in case of "error" ! She was DESPERATE, since No-Body wanted HER, because THEY all knew of her Job ! She and No.1 Son were a Perfect Match ! But. Did HE ever find out about her "previous" ? And exactly WHO schooled this Teenage Maiden in the Varioius Oral/Anal Arts to enable HER to Perform satisfactorially ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2023, 05:12 PM

I would say not only one.

When we were all college students, we had a wild time. Many guys and gals having sex marathon in dorms.

It's all past. We all grown up. Many of us are married already. And I'm pretty sure some of their spouses would definitely have no idea on what we had in the past.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 10:52 AM

Thanked 16,194 Times in 1,123 Posts

Oh, one of my wife's really good friends...used to do amateur nights at strip clubs all the time. Used to pose nude for art classes. Had has sex with more men than she can keep track of.

Her husband knows none of this. He also thinks she never had sex with any exs and that he is her one and only. He's an abusive dickhead, though, so hopefully he never finds out (or she leaves him first).
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 12:03 PM

When I was still married to my first wife back in the early 1990s me and her brothers wife ended up fucking a few times. I don’t speak to my first wife no more but I still have contact with her brother and his wife. He doesn’t know to this day that me and his wife fucked a few times back in the 90s. Me and her fucked because his sister was cheating on me and wouldn’t give me no pussy at all and he was fucking his ex before her thinking she didn’t know anything about it but she knew a lot more than he thought she did. He still thinks to this day that she has never known a thing about him and his ex before her back then and still thinks that his cock has been the only one inside of his wife.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2023, 01:27 PM

Thanked 84,598 Times in 2,952 Posts

My brother in law left his wife for a short time. One day his best friend went to his house to help his wife with a refrigerator problem. She told my wife they ended up on the couch fucking. He continued to tap that until the wife got back with her husband.

The sister in law told me how much better he was than her husband. To this day my brother in law still considers him a great friend.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s