Login
or
Register

Old 02-12-2017, 10:19 PM

Thanked 25,440 Times in 2,689 Posts
Default welee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Grits, have you ever cleaned up after sloppy seconds? Or cleaned up after yourself?
Not sure what your asking???....asking Mr. or Mrs.???
Old 02-13-2017, 07:09 AM

Asking Mr, just curious if Mr would eat out Mrs after getting creamed by others or after Mr Grits cummed in Mrs Grits, would you eat her out?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:44 PM

Default Mr. Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welee337 View Post
Asking Mr, just curious if Mr would eat out Mrs after getting creamed by others or after Mr Grits cummed in Mrs Grits, would you eat her out?
NO!!!.... I'm not gay or bi... very straight.... dipping my cock into a full pussy is as far as I go... in fact all of her "select" friends are the same.... we limit the oral sex on her until someone cums,. then it stops.

Same goes w/ our swing group... everyone is straight, and no oral sex on women after someone cums....

The women are mostly bi - and they sometimes have oral sex with each other after someone cums, but they are women dealing w/ mens cum...
Old 02-14-2017, 06:57 AM

Lol Grits, just was asking. Some groups that I know theres that 1 guy that does it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2017, 03:19 PM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts
Default First Sharing Experience

The first time my wife was shared happened back in 2004 while traveling with a young male friend. We had all gone out that night for dinner and then listened to some live music at a club in downtown Cincinnati where we had stopped for the night. We made it back to our hotel after midnight and decided to all go to our room to continue our conversation and have another drink.

Once inside we talked and the conversation had turned a little sexually orientated. My wife was sitting on the bed and with me and our friend standing at the bedside she asked out of the blue "how does this work?" While our friend continued talking I moved to her side and began pulling her sweater up her stomach as she raised her arms and I pulled it over her head. Our friend was still talking as I unsnapped her bra and pulled it off her arms. Our friend gave no reaction and I unsnapped her jeans and pulled them off her with a flood of emotion running through my mind as my wife soon lying completely naked on the hotel room bed in front of our friend and I.

She reached out and pulled our friend over and unzipped his pants and began to suck his dick as he quickly pulled his clothes off. I got my clothes off and my wife was now sucking both our cocks before our friend crawled between my wife's legs and I watched as he placed the head of his large cock against her sweet pussy and began entering her.

It was a night that we both still remember vividly and talk about from time to time. Our young friend fucked my wife repeatedly over the course of several hours and brought her to multiple orgasms through the night in various positions. I took pictures of the two of them and we still look at them remembering the first time she had a "strange" cock.

Since that night we have become active in the swinger lifestyle but that first time still was one of the hottest memories we have had.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0118.jpg   IMG_0119.jpg  

IMG_0120.jpg   IMG_0122.jpg  

IMG_0123.jpg   IMG_0113.jpg  

IMG_0115.jpg  
Old 02-18-2017, 08:52 PM

Default couplin2

Good story experience!!! Good pics too.!!!
Old 02-21-2017, 05:03 PM

Default Wife & friends

I am away on a business trip San Franscico. A friend couple of ours from our Swing Group wife has expressed interest in going along on a trip or 2 too see the country.... So we all discussed it, and decided it was ok... (my wifes been here twice before so shes not missing out on the trip)/

The deal is, ...his wife goes w/ me on the business trip she wants to attend, (she dosen't work), and my wife stays w/ her husband @ their house.. nice arrangement w/ folks we've been w/ regularly before from our regular swing group. ... So we are doing it now, this week// .. Sunday thru wed.... we return tomorrow night.

While I'm fucking his wife in the hotel here, he's fucking my wife at their home... my wife is staying there for the duration. When we get back we are planning on a celebration 4 some all together before I take my wife home.

So far so good!!.. Business, sightseeing, fucking, fucking , business, fucking , sightseeing, and on & on & on...... lol Last night, Mon., we decided to each leave our Iphones on speaker while they & us were fucking..
it was interesting, since we've never really done that before... we were all able to talk to each other while fucking 2500 miles away!!!..... both wives were cuck talking what was happening or encouragimg the other spouse.... I could hear my wife moaning and begging for his cock & cum in different positions, as was his wife w/ me.... we did it for about an hour, then hung up and did our own thing.... later we each called our spouses and talked about it in detail...

Anyway, its been fun spending time alone w/ another fucking our brains out.... We haven't closed the shades in our hotel room since arriving..(Comfort Inn)... His wife likes showing it off to strangers, so we're on the 5th floor and there are some buildings with a good view into our room.... we've fucked against the big window alot and probably will again tonight...

I've taken my "select" girl friends on business trips before, while the wife entertained her "select" boyfriends.. but this is the first time w/ someone from our Swing group swapping like this...
Old 02-23-2017, 09:41 PM

Default Back

Back home from San Fran.... everyone is happy.

Did any one see us on the 5th fl. as stated above????????????
Old 02-27-2017, 01:13 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts
Default Sharing My Wife

A most cherished memory of my wife sharing her body with another man.

My wife and I had been into the sharing of her body for a while, we had posted ads in swingers magazines searching for partners. I had went out that morning and purchased a very revealing fish net see thru teddy for her to wear for picture taking and partying in.
Danny our steady fuck buddy dropped by that afternoon. As the three of us sat around just talking about different things, I told Danny about getting her that little teddy, I said " why don't you go get it babe and show it to Danny" she said OK. and went to the bedroom to get it, Danny and I were just talking, but she had been gone for a while and I was beginning to wonder what was keeping her.
Then we heard her say “how does this look Danny?" We turned to look in her direction, there she was leaning back against the door jamb standing on one leg, the other leg bent with her foot close to her ass, a pose that most strippers would have been jealous of, the knee pointed out to the side leaving her pussy in full view. She had left the panties and bra off so all that was covering her naked body were a few black strings forming a fishnet look. She looked absolutely beautiful she had one hand caressing her left boob, the other hand was at the side of the lips of her moist glistening pussy lightly toying with it. Playing with herself but in doing so not blocking our view of her luscious pussy.

Danny and I got out of our chairs, standing in the middle of the room admiring the fantastic sight before us. She toyed with herself a few minutes then she put her leg down, turned to face us. She stood there with her hands on her hips, her legs spread wide apart allowing a perfect view of her sweet pussy.
She just stood there as did we, then she said, "Well Danny how does it look? I put it on special for you, I thought you might enjoy seeing it this way instead of hanging on a hanger" Danny was almost speechless as he stood there taking in her sexual beauty, finally saying " You look damn hot, thank you for modeling it for me" Saying that he stepped forward taking Al into his arms. They embraced, started kissing each other. My wife took her hand off his neck in the middle of a kiss, reached down guiding his hand to her moist pussy. As his fingers penetrated her she let out a low sexual moan and pushed down onto his probing fingers, slowly rotating her hips. Literally fucking his hand.

She was about as hot as I had seen her in a long time, she must have been working her self up in the bedroom before coming out. As Danny fingered her she reached for his cock, rubbing it thru his pants. Danny said "damn your pussy is so hot and wet" she replied " I'm hot all over and I want fucked NOW!!!!" Danny lifted her in his arms, carried her into the bedroom placing her on the bed. I followed, as Danny and I got out of our clothes she shed the fish net laying there stroking her wet pussy. I said to myself I had never seen her that turned on before we had gotten around to playing with her body. This passion was out of the blue. She can get that turned on with a few drinks to loosen her up, or a with the two of us working on her for a while. I wondered what the hell she was doing to herself before coming out. What ever it was I sure was not complaining. As she lay there, legs spread wide open waiting for Danny's hard cock. Danny got on the bed with her positioning himself to enter her sweet pussy. I will never forget the sight as the head of his cock pressed into her and disappeared into her c*nt. Danny went halfway into her and pulled part of the way out. Then in one move, he thrust his cock into her waiting c*nt and I heard the sound of her gasp and then a moan as her pussy stretched around a hard cock. I knelt on the bed beside them, watching as she eagerly gave her body to another man, watching as another man pumped his cock into my wife’s pussy, watching as they quickly lost any sense that I was in the room. I listened to her moans, whimpers, as Danny thrust and pumped into her. I watched her legs wrap around him, her hands moving to his ass and pulling repeatedly to draw him further into her,and I was watching as she willingly and passionately accepted his cock. The passion between them was as powerful as I had ever seen it.
Danny began to jackhammer her pussy with his hard cock, she was meeting his every thrust with her own. This went on for a good fifteen minutes, both of them pounding into each other. Both gasping for breath, moaning in pleasure Then Danny's body stiffened as he pushed fully into her, holding mostly still except his entire body was quivering. I knew he was filling her hot c*nt with his cum. She grabbed both cheeks of his ass, pulling him deeper into her while pushing into him hard enough to raise him off the bed then she began to quiver also. My best friend, along with my wife had just had one of the most passionate mutual orgasms that I had ever witnessed in all our years of wife sharing. It was absolutely fantastic. This happened several years ago but it was such a powerful experience that it is as fresh in my mind as if it was just last night. I close my eyes I can still see her standing there. I can still see his cock madly fucking her wet c*nt, I still hear their moans of pleasure. It is so vivid in my mind I can almost even smell the wonderful sex aromas that filled the room.

When they finally finished, Danny just collapsed on top of her, gasping for air. She kept him wrapped in her legs for a few minutes, slowly rubbing her self into his pubic bone, then she unwrapped her legs pushing Danny off saying " I need air" I moved to her holding her in my arms, gave her a couple of kisses then reached down to her cum filled pussy and started to roll on top of her to get my raging hardon in her well fucked pussy. She pushed me away saying "can you wait a little while honey , I need to recoup and rest a little". I complied with her wishes, went to the kitchen to get some drinks took a few minutes to give them some time alone, then headed back to the bedroom. Surprise! I walk into the room with the drinks, her and Danny are both sound asleep, she was still on her back with her legs spread wide, her beautiful wide open pussy with little dribbles of their cum running into the crack of her ass. I stood there taking in this wonderful sight and wanting to bury my throbbing cock deep into her, but I knew she was exhausted after what she had just been thru, so I tiptoed out of the room, shut the door and went to watch tv for a while.
About two hours went by when she came out of the bedroom still naked. She said "hi" then sat on my lap giving me a kiss, then she took my hand, guided it to her pussy and spreading her legs so I had access to her still wet pussy. she gave me another kiss as I slowly pushed my fingers in and out of her. She snuggled me for a moment then told me she was sorry I didn't get to fuck her explaining that she was so drained that she would have been like a rag doll. I said it was OK and I understood, she then said she was starving, could we get something to eat before going on. I agreed I was hungry also, so we got Danny up, got dressed, went out to eat then came back We finished up the night with our usual three way party with Danny. Around five hours of Danny and I giving her body all the sexual pleasure we could think of, It was a fantastic night especially the beginning. We spent 13 years of sharing with Danny, hundreds of sessions but as good as most of them were few compared with the beginning of that night.
Attached Thumbnails
wide (43).JPG  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MFM4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Back home from San Fran.... everyone is happy.

Did any one see us on the 5th fl. as stated above????????????
Well, it seems most folllowers of this post are not in San Fran. Glad to hear everyone is happy, hope your friend had a fulfilling trip. 😈

Did you happen to get a non exposure pic of your friend? Also, are your swing friends on OCC? No need for names, just asking in general.

Maybe next time you do the Weston, you can get some feedback. 😉
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12