Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2012, 12:25 AM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
The full video, hi-res version.

Fango
Good news and bad news: I checked it and it seems okay when I d/l'ed it. So you may just have a bad d/l. If anyone reading this hits the same issue, please let me know.

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:12 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Lather, Embarrass, Repeat

Lydia Lael has had a great day, and now all she wants is a nice, relaxing shower. Unfortunately, she has a new roommate who wants to use the bathroom. So he walks in on her…again…and again…and again…and again! INFO: Hi-Res File Size=94.1 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=9 min 50 sec Lo-Res File Size=41.8 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=9 min 50 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
latherembarassrepeat02.JPG   latherembarassrepeat03.JPG  

latherembarassrepeat04.JPG   latherembarassrepeat05.JPG  

latherembarassrepeat06.JPG   latherembarassrepeat07.JPG  

latherembarassrepeat08.JPG   latherembarassrepeat09.JPG  

latherembarassrepeat10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv latherembarassrepeat~trailer.wmv (28.43 MB, 795 views)
Streaming Videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Old 06-10-2012, 10:48 PM

Thanked 177,276 Times in 18,912 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Lather, Embarrass, Repeat

Lydia Lael has had a great day, and now all she wants is a nice, relaxing shower. Unfortunately, she has a new roommate who wants to use the bathroom. So he walks in on her…again…and again…and again…and again!
Lydia? In the shower? Caught over and over again? Count me in! That's, like, the best premise for a video ever!

Loved all of Lydia's songs and dances and shower fantasies. Those were the true highlights of the video for me, but the "catchings" were great, too.

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-11-2012, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Lydia? In the shower? Caught over and over again? Count me in! That's, like, the best premise for a video ever!

Loved all of Lydia's songs and dances and shower fantasies. Those were the true highlights of the video for me, but the "catchings" were great, too.

Thanks

Fango
Lydia is one of those people where I can just give her the concept and turn the camera on. That's all her.

Old 06-17-2012, 04:56 PM

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Publish or Perish Chapter 1: Introduction

In Chapter 1: Introduction, we meet Angelique Kithos and Chrissy Daniels. Angelique has written a novel and is trying to convince Chrissy to publish it. Chrissy doesn’t think it will sell very well, so she makes an offer the desperate Angelique can’t refuse, and in this first of four parts, she gets a taste of what’s to come. INFO: Hi-Res File Size=77.9 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=14 min 51 sec Lo-Res File Size=53.8 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=14 min 51 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
publishorperish101.JPG   publishorperish102.JPG  

publishorperish103.JPG   publishorperish104.JPG  

publishorperish105.JPG   publishorperish106.JPG  

publishorperish107.JPG   publishorperish108.JPG  

publishorperish110.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv publishorperish1~trailer.wmv (28.11 MB, 756 views)
Streaming Videos
publishorperish1 trailer

5m:27s

Old 06-17-2012, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Publish or Perish Chapter 1: Introduction

In Chapter 1: Introduction, we meet Angelique Kithos and Chrissy Daniels. Angelique has written a novel and is trying to convince Chrissy to publish it. Chrissy doesn’t think it will sell very well, so she makes an offer the desperate Angelique can’t refuse, and in this first of four parts, she gets a taste of what’s to come.
Always great to see new girls (two of them!) and a two-girl shoot. I liked Angelique Kithos. She seemed very sweet and I liked her body. I didn't care for Chrissy Daniels, though. She was aggressively creepy in an unpleasant way (constantly cackling, always calling them "titties", smelling the bra [What does embarrassment smell like, by the way? ], etc.) and it brought the whole thing down for me. I know she was supposed to be creepy, but I think there might have been a different way for her to play that character to not make her so unpleasant.

Just out of curiosity, how big is your current backlog of videos? I know there's 3 more parts to this story (cool to see you doing a truly serialized, multi-part video), and 3 more with Carissa Montgomery. Anything else to look forward to, or something that I forgot?

Thanks

Fango
Old 06-17-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Always great to see new girls (two of them!) and a two-girl shoot. I liked Angelique Kithos. She seemed very sweet and I liked her body. I didn't care for Chrissy Daniels, though. She was aggressively creepy in an unpleasant way (constantly cackling, always calling them "titties", smelling the bra [What does embarrassment smell like, by the way? ], etc.) and it brought the whole thing down for me. I know she was supposed to be creepy, but I think there might have been a different way for her to play that character to not make her so unpleasant.
As always: if the models are doing something folks like, all credit goes to them, and if it's something folks don't, then I take the blame. It's probably no surprise that Chrissy is cruising for a taste of her own medicine, and so we were consciously trying to make her completely unsympathetic. Lately, I've been having to play the creepy, asshole/antagonist, so perhaps it's just been a while since we've seen a woman in that role.

Another factor that may be affecting things: I know these women through the lifestyle social networking site FetLife. Chrissy is Angelique's owner, so they tapped into their real life dynamics a bit too. I've worked with Dommes, subs, and "vanilla" models before, but this was the first time I worked with two that had an actual off-camera bond.

Quote:
Just out of curiosity, how big is your current backlog of videos? I know there's 3 more parts to this story (cool to see you doing a truly serialized, multi-part video), and 3 more with Carissa Montgomery. Anything else to look forward to, or something that I forgot?

Thanks

Fango
Currently there are three more with Carissa as you mentioned, as well as the other three parts of this story. Plus there's a short called "BFF's" where a (pretend) very intoxicated Lydia attempts to seduce an equally (pretend) drunk, but also very, very straight Tara, with less-than-successful results.

Plus, Tara's coming down this weekend and using my place as a base camp for several Philly bookings over the weekend. While she's here we'll be having some fun by the pool, as well as a few late night adventures reminiscent of some DFP stuff from a few years back.

Then over the next few weeks we'll be seeing some more of Star 9, Kerri Taylor, Jordana Leigh, possibly SaraLiz, and of course; Tara and Lydia.

Then in the fall, there'll be both Halloween and Christmas Specials.

Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Looking forward to the Kerri Taylor vids!
The Following User Says Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
Looking forward to the Kerri Taylor vids!
August 2nd Karl.

Old 06-17-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
as well as a few late night adventures reminiscent of some DFP stuff from a few years back.
I hope this means what I think it means!

Looking forward to everything!

Thanks

Fango

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021