Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 AM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts
Default another married girl

i have some older footage of another girl i did adult footage with. she was engaged at the time and is now married. the wife of one of my friends was the wedding photographer lol. unfortunately she doesn't want her face in the vids either and i can't convince her so don't ask lol. are you guys interested in seeing another faceless married girl do adult stuff on step1models.com? her husband has no clue that she did anything.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:59 AM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

How does she know shes not be recognized from camming? Either way shes a sweetie. cest la vie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
i tried to get more from sara, but she says my site is too popular now and she doesn't want to keep doing stuff when she knows she will end up getting recognized by people she knows. i check in with her every once in a while, but i can honestly say that she will not be doing any more footage. i believe she is still doing cam though. i haven't actually checked in quite a while. she goes by summerk now i think and she was on myfreecams last i checked. and again, ally is off the map forever. she will never do shoots again. i truly have the holy grail of her footage. the only time she contacts me is to complain that she gets recognized again :/ the last time i talked to her was when i decided to only put her adult stuff in the bonus section. after i post the BJ stuff, that is it. no more of her :/ this will be posted some time in march. however, maybe this will make you guys feel better... this week's update is serenity doing girl on girl footage for those of you who have memberships that get you personalized shout-outs and access to the rest of the shout outs (99.00 membership) the next shout out will be from charlee and it will be explicit/adult content so you'll be seeing the goods before the regular members. oh!!! i also have some other good news. kimberly moved back to my home state. and better yet, she now lives 7 miles away!! i thought i lost her forever, but her husband got a job back here so i will be doing a full adult shoot with her soon that includes her new fitness body with boob implants. i'll have her do a unique adult shout out as well.

--Big T
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 AM

Default recognized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
How does she know shes not be recognized from camming? Either way shes a sweetie. cest la vie.
she knows because on myfreecams, the models can block viewers in the area where they live. this is exactly what she has done
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 PM

Smile Yes

Quote:
i have some older footage of another girl i did adult footage with. she was engaged at the time and is now married. the wife of one of my friends was the wedding photographer lol. unfortunately she doesn't want her face in the vids either and i can't convince her so don't ask lol. are you guys interested in seeing another faceless married girl do adult stuff on step1models.com? her husband has no clue that she did anything.
Yes - that would truly be real. Just make sure no tats or anything else identifiable like her voice.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
she knows because on myfreecams, the models can block viewers in the area where they live. this is exactly what she has done
that's just a little protection. I bet some fan of her records the sessions and one day posts them.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
almost all of them will never be seen doing video elsewhere. so far only one of them has gone on to shoot adult for another site. like i have always said, when i recruit these girls they are almost all not even interested in modeling and never thought about it until i recruit them. some of them have done a few photo shoots here and there, but the majority of them have only done shoots with me or have only done explicit and adult with me. i specifically don't recruit from adult model networking sites, even if the model has no experience because i know those girls will be on 10 other sites within a month. the other thing that sets me apart is that i give their REAL background and how i found them. the other "amateur" sites create stories that they know people fantasize about.

and yeah, i have to admit that i flirt with a lot of them, but it's only because they are sexy. it's instinct! lol

--Big T
Interesting you say that because I've seen many (at least 10+) go on to do more stuff (maybe before). Either that or I'm mistaken.
Old 02-14-2013, 10:00 PM

Default trouble maker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by occ9 View Post
Interesting you say that because I've seen many (at least 10+) go on to do more stuff (maybe before). Either that or I'm mistaken.
it almost seems like you are on here to try to cause trouble. first you say you have never seen step1models girls on other sites. now you say you have seen 10+ on other sites. which is it? lol ...to clarify things, you are definitely mistaken. there have been a couple that went on to do solo cam stuff (only sara is still doing it), the other sarah did it briefly and is not doing anything anymore. amanda D went on to do other adult work, but the rest have not. if you think you have seen my girls on other sites, i'd love for you to say where this is so i can prove it wrong i'm well known for telling the truth here and i don't appreciate broad statements that insinuate that i am dishonest about my models. i think if you are going to open a can of worms about my honesty, you should provide examples..sound fair to you?

the only thing i can think of is amateurmodelsite.com ... this is my sister site that is owned by my friend who started step1models.com with me. so there is footage that we SHARE because we both took part in recruiting these models and we agreed to both post the videos that we share ownership of. i have promoted his site for a couple years now and it is on my related links on step1models.com....other than that, i highly doubt you have seen more than one or 2 of my girls anywhere else unless it is general photography containing lingerie and artistic nudes at most. i say again. i highly doubt you will find my girls doing explicit and adult videos on any other site. so far, no one has ever found one. i don't think you are the first i hope i don't sound too mad here. i just take my reputation very seriously. i do things the hard way to ensure that i truly get real amateurs that do things on my site that you never will see elsewhere.

--Big T
Old 02-15-2013, 02:34 AM

Default SPECIAL!

speaking of my sister site, amateurmodelsite.com ...

the owner is running a special for a short while. 15.00 to join. get it while it's hot!!

http://www.amateurmodelsite.com/special
Old 02-18-2013, 01:33 AM

Default Serenity and Audrina GIRL ON GIRL

HERE IS A FIRST LOOK AT THIS WEEK'S UPDATE. IT SHOULD BE ON STEP1MODELS.COM TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.

--BIG T
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 1.mp4 (49.24 MB, 2725 views)
Streaming Videos

2m:19s

Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

Quote:
speaking of my sister site, amateurmodelsite.com ...

the owner is running a special for a short while. 15.00 to join. get it while it's hot!!

http://www.amateurmodelsite.com/special
Re trouble maker. Trolls. Can you believe it?

Anyway. Thanks for the update!!! Love Serenity. Ally, Serenity, Sarah and not in that order.

keep on keeping on!
The Following User Says Thank You to mal For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023