uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2017, 12:42 AM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

I got a summer job working for an insurance company in the file room. It was a huge room, file cabinets up to the 12' ceiling, rolling ladders to get to the high places, I was 18, everyone else was female from 18 to about 30. It was supposed to be a management training position and a stint in the file room was mandatory.

This was in to 70's, women didn't wear pants to work, only skirts and dresses. The first few days they were careful about what they said and minded their dresses in front of a 18 y/o guy, by the end of the first week, they forgot about me. They talked about BF's, husbands, sex, periods and then they started asking me questions. That summer I saw more women's underwear and hear more sex problems and advice than I ever imagined was possible.

When they found out my GF was away for the summer, one of the pretty ones fixed me up with a blind date with her sister who was my age. I showed up at her apartment to have dinner with her and her sister, the sister never showed up, I'm not even sure she had a sister.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
I guess this kind of fits the thread though it is not nearly as exciting as the other stories. I was in my late twenties when I went to grad school. I needed a class that had a lower division prerequisite and the professor would not wave it even though I was probably qualified to teach it. Thee were mostly freshman girls in the class (18-20 year olds). We went on an overnight field trip to visit industry sites. You had to be 25 to drive university vehicles and I had a clean driving record so I ended up driving a van full of young college girls. We were in the middle of nowhere and I looked in the rear view to notice one of the girls was pulling off her shirt. She stripped off her bra and put a flannel PJ shirt on. It was all I could do to stay on the road. I blew a load that night in my hotel room. By day two they forgot I was there and the stuff I heard and saw in that van...
Please continue
Old 05-27-2017, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortexvortex View Post
So my wife and O are topless. And my wife decides it'll be funny to yank the sock off of my package. I'm pretty aroused but not hard so my stuff was looking pretty good if I say so myself. I noticed both girls take a glance as they laughed about it. I made no efforts to cover it up. So I made a decision there to just go hop in the hot tub. It had been beckoning to me all night. I exited the back door and the cold air hit me. Couldn't have been more than 20 degrees Fahrenheit out there. The tub felt amazing. I kinda soaked for a few minutes and could see the girls through the window discussing something. Then my wife grabs her underwear and pulls them down. She's shaved this weekend. Her pretty pussy lips bare and clean. O does the same. Off comes the thong and she's shaved too. They're pretty far away so I only saw that he croch was the same color as the rest of her so I knew she was bald down there. P removed her vest but that was it. They come trotting outside and I'm floored. They shriek from the cold. My wife hops in first and moves to my side. Which is good so she doesn't see me staring as O swings one leg over the side followed by the other giving me a pretty full view of pussy despite it being pretty dark out. Her lips are dark red. Kind of bigger sized labia and the bud of her clit was noticeable. Made me want to have a bite. P climbs in as well in her underwear and bra.

So we're all in the tub soaking for a while. Chit chatting. Can't see anything since everyone is up to their necks. So yeah. This is not as exciting as I was hoping. I started racking my brain to spice things up. Had to find a way to get P naked too. So I dare my wife to run down to the river side, throw a big rock out onto the ice and run back up. She declines. But luckily O is way more manipulative than me. She starts calling her a wuss and finally my wife gives in. She climbs out big round white ass glistening in the frosty air. She screams from how cold it is. She runs to the stairs and down them. The river is maybe thirty feet away. She throws the rock and it splashes through the ice and then comes running back. Her friends stare in awe at her wet big titties bouncing as she runs back toward us. They're both commenting on how lucky I am. All I can say is I know. She hops back in the tub and we all have a laugh. Then I just wait. A moment later, as I predicted, she returns the dare. I'm game. Under the water I play with myself a bit so I'm as big as can be when I get out. Between there and the river and back I easily lost a couple inches though so I come running back wth my hands over my crotch. I apologize to the ladies. Let them know my guy is in hiding. Then without hesitation my wife demands O do it. Says something about the birthday girl running in her birthday suit. So she climbs out and runs down. Thick ass jiggling. Tits not so much. Haha. She comes back and gets in again. Another close pussy shot for me. Then She demands P do it. She refuses. Then gives in eventually. Hard to say no to the birthday girl. She starts to climb out and O stops her. "WE didn't have the luxury of a bra and panties. Neither do you!" P discloses that she's on her period and isn't going naked but agrees to take off her top. She starts to climb out and her big panties are soaked to her round cheeks. Not naked like I wanted but I'll take it. She somehow holds her boobs so no one can see the entire time. But I'm mostly staring at her perfect ass anyway. On her way back O yells to move her hands. THis isn't fair. She does for a brief second. Nice little B cups bouncing as she trotted up the steps. Nice dark nipples. Small and hard because it was so cold. We soaked a while longer and it was so cold no one wanted to get out. Finally I agreed to head in for another round of drinks. In the kitchen I made some margaritas for the girls (maybe stronger than I should have) and grabbed a beer. There was no hiding on my way back. Carrying four margaritas in plastic cups and a bottle beer. My Dick dangling down. Being naked in front of them felt so good. Like again, the point of this thread being that they treated me like one of the girls but they had to also look at me as a guy. Pretty fit With a pretty decent sized cock. Hopefully they were into it. At least that's what I tell myself.

That was pretty much it though. There was a while where the girls were too hot and both my Wife and O sat on the edge of the tub. Legs closed but both sets of tits on display. Then we all realized we had turned into raisins and it was time to get out. I made sure to go last to get some final glimpses of their bodies. They all hit their rooms and got dressed and that was about it for the night.

The second night we hit the hot tub again but try as I might I just couldn't get anything going. Everyone stayed in their bikinis. I think they were all too hungover from the first night to drink much the second.
Did you ever get to see P full frontal?
Old 05-28-2017, 12:09 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Please continue
I already told yo guys the most exciting part. She was blond. A little freckled. Larger boobs... Hard to say because I only saw them in the rear view mirror bud I would say C or D with very pale nips. She was very perkey for her size but then again she was young, 19 I think. She was the girlfriend of a younger guy from back home that I knew and was going to the same university. We were also in the same frat. He did not seem surprised when I told him.

They invited me to come into one of their rooms to play games. They were all wearing PJs and one was in a T shirt and panties that were just plain cotton. You would think I was a gay best friend the way they acted. We played a board game that I think was called Dirty Mind or something like that.

In the van they talked about almonds of things that quite frankly made me feel uncomfortable. The one conversation that sticks in my mind the mos was about blow jobs. They talked about liking or not liking giving them. They talked about how it tastes which is apparently different from guy to guy. I kind of wish I was not in a committed relationship at the time. I think I could have gotten some action on that trip. I could have asked them to tell me how I tasted compared to others
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 02:53 AM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebsationally View Post
Did you ever get to see P full frontal?
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=175625

A few times. One story here in this thread.

Another quickie: my wife and P and her boyfriend at the time were at the pub one night and after a round we decided to head back home to continue our night. We got to my car and the girls both had to pee. I told them the most private spot was probably in front of the car as I was parked up against a cement wall. So P's boyfriend and I get in the car and the girls are squatting in front of us but right up against the car so nothing is visibile. So to fuck with them I start up the car and turn on my brights. They both jolt up and pull their pants up. I got a solid second or two of P's full bush. Wish she had been facing away. That butt. I'm telling ya...

I've thought of a few other instances where it's been me, my wife and her girlfriends. Stories coming soon.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 04:24 AM

Default Two Weddings

The Best Friend's Wedding:

With my wife's family living out of state, I try to fit as much important "family business" in our trips as I can. I'm one of those few guys who actually likes his inlaws; it has nothing to do with the fact that they're multi-millionaires of 65 and 73, with her being an only child - one hell of a perk though. My wife was the Maid of Honor at her best friend's wedding, so we had an excuse to travel to her hometown. Besides... my wife (girlfriend at the time) was the hottest bridesmaid, so I sure as hell wasn't going to let her go alone and I secretly used this as my trip to ask her father for her hand in marriage.

Anyway, I was sort of an unofficial groomsman. It was great, I got to enjoy all of the drinking and partying as a groomsman without all of the requirements/ceremony/BS. With this status came a lot of middle man work between the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Sounds pretty crappy, but it also effectively made me the "gay friend" to 5 ladies in their upper 20s with too much on their minds to worry about modesty.

The bride was a wild one. So much that she probably fucked 1-3 guys a week outside of her relationship (man, the information I'm privy to with my wife being the best friend). I'd say the first major incident of the weekend was her showing off her fresh waxing with me in the room. I'm pretty sure she did it on purpose. It's not like she cares. The second she meets someone on a dating site or app, they got nudes. She's not remotely my type, but it counts, right?

I happened to be bringing my wife breakfast the morning before the wedding, figured I'd bring them all breakfast where they were doing their bridal party spa thing. They didn't seem to mind me hanging out. I tried to drop off the good, got invited in. I was cordial and tried to leave them to their girl time, but they kept holding me there with conversation. So, there I am with these five ladies in their robes. Walking from treatment to treatment. Bending over. Changing seats. Etc. Pretty much all the upskirts and downshirts you could ask for.

On the morning prior to the ceremony. I was flopping between rooms as the communication so no one would see the bride. The stress was high for them, and like I said... modesty seemed to have left the building or it became a monkey see monkey do situation. Anyway, I'm with my wife in the dressing room relaying messages and bringing up another bottle of wine. And, it's natural for my wife, a live-in girlfriend at the time, to just change in front of me. No big deal. So she stripped everything off. Put on a different thong (no bra dresses) and started to arrange her dress. Well... the others saw her doing it. Next thing you know, they're all doing it and my wife just looked at me and shrugged.

And, while uneventful and nothing out of the ordinary for these forums, it was a windy outside ceremony - a symphony of blowing skirts for the whole ceremony.

Our Wedding:

This is much shorter and a lot less eventful, but worth noting. Half of that original bridal party was back for our wedding. My wife was too stressed for the separation thing, so we just said fuck tradition so I could be her anchor in everything. This placed me in the bridal dressing room, once again, while everyone was getting ready but my wife (so the dress would still be a mystery). They all had matching satin robes and no bras. They didn't dress in front of me this time. We had a bit of a private moment at some point when everyone was out getting things done.

Popping a pre-wedding ceremony valium, my wife was completely disheveled from the chaos. Her hair was a wreck, only about half her makeup on. Her care was just gone, lol. There was a knock at the door and the photographer finally arrived. So they were going over shots she wanted him to get in her "blah" state and at some point, I noticed, one of her tits was out of her robe while she was talking with him. I wanted to tell her, but... he'd already seen it, no big deal at that point.

Anyway, she eventually noticed it and covered herself back up a few minutes before everyone started coming back in. I left, the photographer stayed to get "getting ready" shots. I heard later she was topless in front of the photographer while they were getting her dress on anyway. I railed her pretty hard in the honeymoon suite that night. Makes me want to be a photographer with all the boudoir and "getting ready" shots, lol.

On side note, in regards to wedding and honeymoons... there's nothing quite like a cruise ship balcony sea breeze on your balls when you're pounding the lady. And always take a snorkeling excursion, make sure you're first back on the boat when all the ladies start coming out of the water.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I got a summer job working for an insurance company in the file room. It was a huge room, file cabinets up to the 12' ceiling, rolling ladders to get to the high places, I was 18, everyone else was female from 18 to about 30. It was supposed to be a management training position and a stint in the file room was mandatory.

This was in to 70's, women didn't wear pants to work, only skirts and dresses. The first few days they were careful about what they said and minded their dresses in front of a 18 y/o guy, by the end of the first week, they forgot about me. They talked about BF's, husbands, sex, periods and then they started asking me questions. That summer I saw more women's underwear and hear more sex problems and advice than I ever imagined was possible.

When they found out my GF was away for the summer, one of the pretty ones fixed me up with a blind date with her sister who was my age. I showed up at her apartment to have dinner with her and her sister, the sister never showed up, I'm not even sure she had a sister.
You should share some of your visual stories from the file room. I recall some of those office days back in the 70's and you are right all the women wore skirts or dresses. I am sure the 12 foot ceiling height offered some interesting leggy and panty views.
The Following User Says Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 03:35 AM

Like I said I have many of These stories. But I haven't found a good window to type up a good one lately. So here's a short one to keep the thread alive.

One weekend, me, my wife and her friend, N, went to stay the night at a hotel in the city. I've written of her friend in other threads. She's petite and blonde with small tits, and a nice round butt. Very pretty face. We went out for the night and ended up at the hotel room and were hanging out. THe room only had one bed and we sat on it having a nightcap and bullshitting. We ended up doing dares which always led to something fun. I dared my wife to run to the end of the hallway naked. Being in front of her good friend and her boyfriend, why not? So her friend and I watched through the peephole in the door. My wife's ass jiggling as she ran down the hall. Then her sweet huge tits bouncing on the way back. Then my wife passed the same dare onto her friend. She stripped down like I wasn't even there. For some reason women tend to cover their boobs when fully naked. Which is fine. Haha. I'm absorbing her pussy, not shaven but not bushy. And then as she exits the door, her thick round ass bouncing down the hallway. When she got back I pulled out our camera and took a few pics. The two girls holding their tits. And a couple of them turned away. Their big round asses on display and their heads turned toward the camera. No other dares happened that night. But we did all share a bed. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and my wife was in the middle. My arm was d****d over her and at some point, her friend had backed up against my hand. Her butt cheek was touching the back of my hand. She only had on a thong and tank top. I stayed awake for probably an hour, touching her thick butt cheek with the back of my fingers.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2017, 03:37 AM

I feel a need to point out the starred out word in that last post is "dra ped". Not a dirty word though I understand why it's forbidden here.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 11:44 AM

It's because the word 'ra pe' (without the space) is in there. The auto censure tool is probably a bit simple!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p