uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2015, 03:15 PM

Default Study Body

Ms. Tia Elise was a teacher at Rutherford Elementary. She had been there for a few years. Not really long enough to be considered senior, but perhaps long enough to know when she had been wronged.

"Where's Jeremy??"

The other faculty in the hallway assumed this was one such time. They pointed to the principal's office, where she swung the door open hard enough to have it smack into the wall.

"Jeremy! This is ridiculous!"

She shut the door just as loudly as she had opened it. Walking in with a piece of paper firmly grasped in her hand, she slams it down on the younger man's desk.

"Jeremy what is this crap about me not being able to do my class on anatomy?"

The man removed his glasses and looked up at the loud woman with narrow eyes.

"Well, Tia, some of the parents of the students were.... concerned when they heard you might be showing graphic images of genitalia to second graders"

"Jeremy, it is a classroom! Classrooms are where you learn!"

"But Tia, it is perhaps a bit young to be learning about such things, yes? Also... someone mentioned there were to be cookies decorated to look like vaginas?"

"I CAN'T HELP WHAT CHILDREN LIKE, JEREMY!"

Jeremy had to try not to laugh, placing his hand over his head. "Look, you can teach your class. What you cannot do.... is show a vagina to a room full of seven year olds."

Tia slammed both of her palms hard on the principal's desk, staring with her narrow eyes into his own. "This is all completely ridiculous! I mean, it's the human body! It's better they learn now than later. They might devlope some sort of.. of complex with their bodies if they don't!"

Jeremy let out a sigh, as if having heard enough. "Look I understand you.. new age types feel this way", he sort of waved his hands around by his head as he spoke the words 'new age'. "but surely you understand why we can't allow this." Tia, being quite the stubborn one, continued her arguement. "Besides, it's really only modern society.. WESTERN modern society, that views the body as so shameful. It's not shameful, it's just a body! Our society even looks down on masturbation, a powerful and healthy act. Why pretty soon the standards of society will change and it won't even be like this for too much longer!"

Jeremy folded his arms as he watched the woman storm about his office, almost in a cartoony fashion. He expected steam to start coming off of her soon. Suddenly, he thought of an idea. One of which no matter the outcome, he was sure to be the winner. He leaned over his desk, looking straight into Tia's eyes. "Then get naked".

Tia stood there. She didn't talk. She didn't move. It hardly looked like she was breathing. Her eyes still, nothing trembling on her body. Jeremy leaned back. "Are you.. feeling well?" Tia suddenly blinked, as if coming to from a daze. "Y-yes... I'm feeling fine.' Jeremy remained eye contact with Tia as he continued talking. "Well, you weren't responding. I did say... for you....... to get naked".

Tia began laughing nervously, folding her arms. "Why... Jeremy that's.. that's harassment!" "No it isn't." He quickly replied. "You just said yourself, it's just the human body, there's no shame. It is after all, our modern western society that has shamed it." He smiled a sort of half grin, and sort of laughed through his nostrils. "So, be that the case, you should be able to get naked with no problems. Since there technically isn't any problem... right?"

Tia stood still for several moments, somewhat sensing the corner she's painted herself into. "Heh.. o-okay. I see what you're doing! A-and it won't work! I'm not n-narrow minded like you, I haven't let society sway me into being shamed!" Without any more hesitation, she began to unzip her pants. Jeremy watched as she slid her dark, skinny jeans down her pale legs, exposing her frilly pink panties to him.

"Those don't look like the kind of panties you weren't expecting to show off to anyone", he sort of chuckled as he watched her. She mockingly mouthed the last few words of his sentence as she hooked her fingers into the waist band of her panties, pulled them down to her feet, and kicking both them and her pants off onto the floor. She unbuttoned her green plaid shirt and allowed it to slide down her arms, revealing she was not wearing a bra, revealing her unually large and perky breasts and thick nipples. A bead of sweat rolled down her soft, round butt cheek. She was now wearing nothing more than her thick frame glasses and her high heels, to the sight of which Jeremy smirked and stood up. "Oh, no bra, huh? That's too bad, I was actually going to say you could keep it on. But, looks like naked it is, hmm?" He laughed to himself as he eyed her up and down. She nervously placed one arm over her breasts, while another cupped between her legs. Jeremy watched as she covered up, "typical" he said. She then placed both arms at her side, revealing her full naked figure to him. "H-heh, I was just joking. G-go ahead, I don't care what you see!"

"You know, Ms. Elise" he had now started to refer to her as Ms. Elise, in an almost condascending way, as he walked around her nude figure. "you had mentioned something about.. Masturbation. I assume that was also a part of your study plan?" Tia meekly nodded, her eyes wide and pupils small. Jeremy chuckled to himself. "Well, how about... you pretend that I'm a child in your classroom, and you demonstrate to me how you would have taught such a lesson." Tia. realizing she really has taken in more than she can handle, walks over to Jeremy's desk, and sits atop it, her cheeks jiggling as they smack against the hardwood. She leans back and spreads her legs out, Jeremy smirking at the sight of her bald womanhood.

"Wait, hold on, Tia. This is silly of me." Tia let out a sigh of relief, hoping perhaps he had decided against putting her through the ordeal. "Maybe since you would be teaching to a class, we should get some faculty in here, just to sort of prepare you." Tia's eyes widened as she remained with her legs spread on the desk. "M-more people?" He smiled as he picked up the phone. "Well I mean, it's just a body. That sort of thing doesn't bother you, does it? Or has society changed you?" She slowly turns her head down towards the floor, and nods. "Nope... w-wouldn't bother me at all."

After making some phone calls, several members of the faculty step into the room. Tia was now surrounded by several of her peers, all staring at the beautiful area between her legs. "Now then, Ms. Elise, back to that study lesson you promised us. And remember, we are your class in this scenario, don't be afraid to teach us!" Tia nodded nervously as her hand started to make her way down her stomach. "Okay, f-first I'm going to rub myself here"

Jeremy sticks his hand out. "Tia, I hate to interrupt, but again we are your class right now. Do tell us what you're doing. What is.. 'here'?" Tia blushes and closes her eyes. "This is my vagina." "Jeremy nods. "Mhm, mhm, and, are there other terms for a vagina?" Tia lets out a sigh signaling both embarassment and being annoyed. "You could also call it my.. p-.. pussy.. or my c*nt." Jeremy smiles along with the other teachers, all hunched over her naked body. "Good, good, ok. So, what is it you're doing to your pussy?" She looks out over the crowd awkwardly, making uncomfortable eye contact with them as she speaks. "I'm going to r-rub my pussy.. until it becomes wet enough to go inside with my.. fingers"

The group watches as she finishes rubbing herself, before slipping a finger between her lips. Jeremy raises up and snaps a finger. "Oh, Frank, do you still have that camera?" Tia halts and raises up. "C-Camera?!" Jeremy smiles as the other gentleman comes back with a camera and begins setting it up on a tripod in front of her spread legs. "But of course, Ms Elise. You did say that the face of society would change soon enough. Surely to a point that this sort of thing would need to be shown to many classes of children. Just think about how many little ones would get to watch you masturbate. Who knows, if we ever start some sort of online academics help channel, you might even be seen by every little boy in America. But.. if you feel this isn't socially acceptable, just say so, and the camera goes." Tia looks up at Jeremy and Frank, then back down to the camera. "Hah.. get that camera started up, boys. M-make sure you get a good angle of my pussy!"

With a loaded, running camera in front of her, Tia now begins to slip a finger in, masturbating to a group of people and for a filming camera. Sliding a finger in and out as the crowd silently watches. Eventually slipping two fingers in, moaning louder and louder as time passes. Though trying to keep her eyes closed to remove herself from the situation, Tia occasionally makes the mistake of opening them, only to make eye contact with one of the faculty members while they watch her masturbate, naked. Letting out loud moans as she fingers herself faster and faster, until finally cum runs from between her lips out on the floor. Frank makes sure to zoom the camera in close for this shot.

Breathing heavily, Tia sits back up, looking out at her fans. "Okay... I.. I did it. Think maybe I should get back to class, now?" She can see Jeremy ready to give in, but if only Tia could keep her mouth shut. "or do I need to keep showing you how there is no shame in my body?" As if accepting a challenge, Jeremy chuckles. "Now now, Ms. Elise. I do still have some questions for you." Tia's heart sank. "Now, some of the parents of the students at this school.. might be a generation that looks down upon anal intercourse. Would that be something you encourage in your lessons?" Tia now worried where this might be heading, nods. "Well, now obviously we can't ask you to demonstrate this on a person, that would be silly." She sighs in relief, though it is short lived. "but I'm pretty sure we can ask Ms. Addison for help, surely she has some sort of machine that can serve the purpose."

She gasps and watches as Jeremy picks up the phone, and one short phone call and several excrutiatingly long minutes later, Ms. Addison is wheeling in a long, mechanical probe, with a silicone end stretching about eight inches. "Now Ms. Elise, if you would be so kind as to get on all fours." Tia, still stubbornly laughing as if without a care about any of this, does as she's told. One down on her hands and knees, several of the faculty begin tying her wrists and ankles to the desk. "H-hey!?" Jeremy pats Tia on her jiggly ass cheek. "It's quite alright, Ms. Elise. This is just for safety. You wouldn't want to slip off and cause injury, correct?" Tia looks over her shoulder, looking at him beside her round butt, and nods. Ms. Addison wheels the probe to position the silicone end directly between Tia's soft round butt cheeks. "Very good, Ms Addison, flip the switch please." As she flips the probe on, it begins vibrating, and slowly inching towards Tia's ass.

"Now Ms. Elise, the average woman can withstand anal sexual intercourse for.. well, minutes. But you, Ms. Elise.." Tia looks back nervously as the probe gets closer to her squirming behind ".. you have a lesson to teach. What would a lesson be without experimentation?" The tip of the probe reaches between the tip of her cheeks, vibrating and causing her cheeks to jiggle wildly. "I Imagine leaving you here for... say, a few hours should do it? That is unless... you're willing to say society might be right on this one?" The probe now moving deeper into her cheeks, and pressing against her hole. She looks up, and with a blushing red face and smile she says. "N-nope!" Jeremy nods to Ms. Addison "Good." As she presses another button, the probe then shoves deep into Tia's ass and begins pumping into it, back and forth, over and over again as her cheeks bounce around it. Tia lets out an enormous scream as her ass is pumped.

Jeremy and the rest of the faculty stay and watch for a few minutes, before gathering their things and heading for the door. "We'll be back at some point, Ms. Elise. From then we'll continue this lesson plan. I can't wait to hear what else you've prepared!" Tia watches as he closes the door, hearing it lock. She turns around, gasping as she watches the thick machine buttfuck her, and notices all of it is being caught on camera.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KatherineTheKlutz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2015, 05:36 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

Wow..! An excellent story -- I'd read a dozen more like this. I'm always a fan of the trope of ridiculous ENF situations in which someone gets in over their head and has to shamelessly see something through. Very sexy and amusing, we hope to see more...!
Old 05-26-2015, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerindclvr View Post
Wow..! An excellent story -- I'd read a dozen more like this. I'm always a fan of the trope of ridiculous ENF situations in which someone gets in over their head and has to shamelessly see something through. Very sexy and amusing, we hope to see more...!
I'm glad you agree I enjoy a situation snowballing to even absolutely ridiculous proportions. Hopefully I can write a few more
Old 07-04-2015, 08:54 PM

Thanked 29,732 Times in 753 Posts

Great story! Very well-written and nicely paced.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s