Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Sexy Amateurs
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2011, 12:47 PM

Thanked 13,986 Times in 1,191 Posts
Default Bodysuit

In clothing, a bodysuit, body-liner, or body is a unisex form-fitting garment that covers the torso. The bodysuit often has sleeves and varying collars. A bodysuit is distinguished from the similar leotard by the use of snaps or hooks at the crotch. A bodysuit may be worn as a top for the smooth line it gives or because it cannot become untucked from trousers or a skirt. They may also be worn generally by women as underwear, activewear, or foundation garments. Unlike a leotard, a bodysuit is not usually considered a form of athletic wear.

Unfortunately seem to be more often worn my TVs... these are the best I can manage
Attached Thumbnails
bodysuit1.jpg   bodysuit2.jpg  

bodysuit3.jpg   bodysuit4.jpg  

bodysuit5.jpg   bodysuit6.jpg  

bodysuit7.jpg  

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside
Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 PM

Default Bodice

A bodice, historically, is an article of clothing for women, covering the body from the neck to the waist. In modern usage it typically refers to a specific type of upper garment common in Europe during the 16th to the 18th century, or to the upper portion of a modern dress to distinguish it from the skirt and sleeves.

Harder than expected to find anything good for this!
Attached Thumbnails
bodice1.jpg   bodice2.jpg  

bodice3.jpg   bodice4.jpg  

bodice5.jpg  

If I insult you, don't take it to heart. I don't have a serious bone in my body, though I do have one outside
Old 12-12-2011, 12:21 PM

Thanked 5,803 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default Quite a project

My wife always wonders how I know the names of some of these articles of clothing. It's from many years of studying beautiful women. You sir, are quite literally, writing the book!

Love the example you've posted for each garment so far.

Looking forward to your next chapter!

Last edited by Sparky 45; 12-12-2011 at 12:22 PM. Reason: typo
Old 12-12-2011, 01:00 PM

Thanked 18,479 Times in 834 Posts

This is going to be a terrific thread. Thanks for putting it together!
Old 12-12-2011, 01:36 PM

Please continue on....

I have always followed the rule that you must try to learn something new every day!
Old 12-13-2011, 03:14 PM

Will do my best to keep up with it - got house-guests at the moment so have to be subtle

The Following User Says Thank You to Revilo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 05:09 PM

Default Boy Shorts

Boy shorts, also known as boy short panties, boys' cut, booty shorts, shorties, tap panties or boyleg briefs are a kind of women's underwear that goes all the way down the hips, named for their similarity in looks to men's knit boxer shorts, which themselves are a variation on traditional boxer shorts. Some even resemble men's briefs, complete with fly and contrast trim. Unlike men's briefs, however, this style is usually lower cut, and is designed to fit and flatter a woman's figure. Boy shorts often cover most of the buttocks area.

Boy shorts have become a popular choice, since they avoid displaying a prominent visible panty line, and are a modest and comfortable alternative to thongs and conventional panties. They are also popularly matched with a camisole top and worn as loungewear. Cotton-spandex blends and lace are the most popular materials for boy shorts.
Attached Thumbnails
boy shorts 1.jpg   boy shorts 2.jpg  

boy shorts 3.jpg   boy shorts 4.jpg  

boy shorts 5.jpg   boy shorts 6.jpg  

boy shorts 7.jpg   boy shorts 8.jpg  

boy shorts 9.jpg   boy shorts 10.jpg  

Old 12-13-2011, 05:10 PM

Default Bra

A brassiere (pronounced UK: /ˈbręzɪər/, US: /brəˈzɪər/; commonly referred to as a bra /ˈbrɑː/) is an undergarment that covers, supports, and elevates the breasts. Since the late 19th century, it has replaced the corset as the most widely accepted method for supporting breasts.

Manufacturers produce an extremely wide variety of bras today that serve a variety of purposes. Bras can enhance the perceived shape of a woman's breasts, minimize or enlarge her perceived breast size, restrain breast movement during an activity such as exercise, enhance her cleavage, conceal her nipples, overcome sagging, serve prosthetic purposes, or facilitate nursing. In certain circumstances, like the work place, employers may require a woman to wear a bra. In most Western countries, the majority of women wear bras, although a minority choose to go without, sometimes for health or comfort reasons. Breast support is built into some garments like camisoles, tank-tops and backless dresses, alleviating the need to wear a separate bra.

Most bras are designed to be form-fitting, to lift the breasts off the chest wall if they sag, and to restrain their movement. Bra designers and manufacturers originally produced bras that were purely functional and gradually added elements to improve the design, but they have now largely shifted from functionality to fashion. Manufacturers' standards and sizes vary widely, making it difficult for women to find a bra that fits. Bra-measurement procedures conflict with one another. Even professional bra fitters disagree on the correct size for the same woman. Women's breasts vary widely in size and shape; most are asymmetric to a degree and can change from month to month depending on the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, or weight gain or loss. As a result, from 75–85% of women wear the incorrect bra size.[1]

The bra has become a garment with erotic significance and a feminine icon or symbol with political and cultural significance beyond its primary function. Some feminists consider the brassiere a symbol of the repression of women's bodies.[2] Culturally, when a young girl gets her first bra, it may be seen as a rite of passage and symbolic of her coming of age.[3]

I'm going to try and post a few different types...

Old 12-13-2011, 05:14 PM

Default Balconette Bra

Balconette Bra
Attached Thumbnails
balconette bra.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Revilo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2011, 05:19 PM

Default Shelf Bra

Shelf Bra
Attached Thumbnails
Shelf Bra 1.jpg   Shelf Bra 2.jpg  

Shelf Bra 3.jpg   Shelf Bra 4.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s