uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2017, 11:31 PM

Default Our "wife sharing" experience #2

Hello guys! Here is another update from my previois thread. As many of you all know i love sharing my wife and she became pregnant. Well not long after she had the baby our bull moved about 300 miles away so we are in a little situation.

For those new readers before i get to deep into the story my wife is short, 240 lbs BBW and 22 years old.

After not having much luck online with most guys excuse being that my wife was a BBW or didnt want me watching while they had sex, we turned to a local club.

We woke up friday morning and expected the club to be very busy that night so i wanted my wife stephanie to look hot! We started off the day by taking her to the salon and getting her a fresh hair cut, a pedicure, her nails done, and i even bought her a new outifit. And let me tell you she did look very sexy. She had medium length straight brown hair with blond highlights, a white tank top with a half jacket over (no bra), a short denim skirt (no panties and a shaved vag), and a pair of toe exposing high to show off her bright toes. Also a set of acrylic nails and her make up done professionally. We spent a lot of money for this but wanted it to be perfect.

That night when we arrived at the club, we walked in, got carded, and found a table to sit at. We both order a shot of tequila to calm us and begin to socialize.

I waved a guy over and he comes and sits down with us. He is an older guy. Maybe in his late forties. I ask him how his night is going so far. He says good but he explains to me that he is there celebrating his 25 year high school reunion with about 20 or so guys and theyre all sitting in the reserved room.

I explained to him why we were there and what we were looking for and he acted interested a little. He asked us if we were free that night. I excitedly told him we were. After a few minutes of discussing our fantasies i find out a few things about this guy. He doesnt mind that my wife is half his age, and he doesnt mind that she is a bbw.

My wife and I are really both liking this guy and i can feel we are about to leave with him. But before we get up and pay my wife begins to open up and explains to Mike that gangbangs really turn her on

Mike quickly stands up and races back to his high school friends. I thought maybe he had been disgusted with what my wife told her but he returns shortly with shocking but exciting news.

He explains that he has 9 friends over there interested in coming over to my place if we all want to play together. My wife was very turned on and told mike and I that this was something she always wanted to try. We gave the men, 10 guys total, our number and address and just told them to come in at midnight.

Before Mike went back, he looked over at me and said "Have her ready by the time we get there." Then he winked and continued drinking with his

We paid our tab and got up and headed straight home in a cab, it was about 10:30 now and both of us were pretty tipsy from the tequila. But we manage to move our from upstairs in our bedroom to the living room (bedroom is to small for 10 guys).

I then hear the doorbel. I answer it and explain to them that she is ready to go. They all follow me to the living room and i tell them they can start. They all begin by undressing and stroking themselves to the scene of my naked wife on our bed. My wife then yells out "Dont be easy on me boys, do what you want."

They are all standing around her stroking when Mike asked her to lay on her back. The guy at her feet climbed on top of her. He roughly grabbed her by the neck and starting kissing her all over the face. "How do you like that?" He asked and she smiles and says she wants more.

At this point he slips his rod in and begins thrusting it back and forth as Mike is at the top of our bed thrusting his back and forth in her mouth. She has always been good and not gagging for me but Mike was pretty big so she was slobbering all over everything and gagging while mumbling Harder, Harder, Harder!.

After releasing his load they all take turns f*cking her in her p*ssy and each guy does it twice while mike remains at her head. At this point all her make up is smeared and there is cum just pouring out of her hole when they tell me to flip her over. I flip her over and there is a cum stain on our bed at least 12 inches across. I lay her upper half on the bed then 2 guys take over. One guy puts her head to the pile of cum and makes her lick it, which she gladly does while the other guy fingers her butthole.

They all take turns hitting from the back. By the time they were done stephanie was so sore but i could tell she had fun. Hopefully we get to do it again!
Old 01-21-2017, 02:51 PM

Default Feel free !

Feel free to private message us guys! Or post replies. We would love to answer any questions you guys may have or drop us a comment we love to be social!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to countrycouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2017, 04:57 PM

Thanked 25,678 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default open

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrycouple View Post
Feel free to private message us guys! Or post replies. We would love to answer any questions you guys may have or drop us a comment we love to be social!

You should put this on OPEN- Sharing Your Wife- thread
Old 02-14-2017, 02:48 PM

Check out my latest post guys. Comments encouraged.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:50 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Hi CC,

I tried to PM you and its blocked
Old 09-20-2017, 08:21 AM

Default Email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
Hi CC,

I tried to PM you and its blocked
Looks like you can still send an email

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily