Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2016, 05:47 PM

Thanked 3,986 Times in 247 Posts
Default topless on holiday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodydave69 View Post
hi all
I was just wondering how many british wives out there go topless on holidays?
my wife has gone topless from the age of 18 when we first went abroad.
she has done it when friends and family have been with us , I have also seen many of my friends wives tits on holiday. its a real buzz
Where are the photos?
my wife is fairly OK about topless, but I prefer bottomless, so we have a mix. Georgina was 25 when we started.
Attached Thumbnails
Le Mans crop.jpg   File0044.jpg  

File0046.jpg  
Old 11-04-2016, 09:56 PM

My wife sunbathed topless on holidays with friends before I started to date her. During our first few holidays together in Greece and Croatia she carried that on at the beaches and around the pool. It was a great turn on to see her boobs in the sun, in fact only some skimpy bikini bottoms to cover her.

As the years went on she stopped doing so. However, last year on holiday we went to the beach one day during a day trip. My wife had her swimsuit in her bag. Instead of struggling to change with a towel round her she just sat on her towel, stripped naked and pulled on her suit. It was not too busy, but a few people saw her tits and more.

This year I persuaded her to sunbath topless at any opportunity and bought her a bikini rather than a swimsuit (I only gave her the bottoms). In addition, she had to change on the beach each day getting completely naked before pulling on her bikini bottom; in Spain its not unusual for people to change in full view. Hope for more next year!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to livingwell For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 08:47 AM

Thanked 1,567 Times in 257 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolio.iglesias View Post
Thank you for your Thanks and I'm glad you like our holiday adventures.
Last days I have been on a business trip, so it wasn't possible to continue with my experiences.

I stopped at Fuerteventura on vacation after we took some wicked weasel pictures. We took some picture at a stone-castle with my girlfriend completely nude. Initially we took some pictures with her legs quite closed. Then she opened slowly her legs more and more, for some more explicit pictures. I noticed she had very much confidence with taking pictures. All that without any of indications from me. She got more and more in it and all that pictures before in front of the people in wicked weasel on the beach and now in the stone castle seemed to make her hot.

I had a huge hard on and after 50 pictures or so she crawls still completely naked to me and pull me beside her.
I laid down and she began to undress my shorts and to jack of my cock with her hand.
First I was shocked because we were in public and said: "Are you real?" She answered: "Why not, it's an adventure." I replied: "and if someone will come and see us?" She said: "Then they will see. That's the thrill!"
I have to say, I was so turned on from the pictures and the public action, that I couldn't think anymore and let it happen. I relaxed and she got down and began to take my cock in her mouth. She began first sucking on the head and I have to say, her blowjobs are memorable! She tried to take it all the way down her throat. I got totally relaxed and closed my eyes.

After a minute or so, I opened my eyes again and saw a man standing around 15 feet away from us and watching what was going on. If you know fuerteventura, there are many men, which go hiking at the beaches. I saw he had a hard on and watched how my girlfriend was sucking my cock in the stone-castle.
I was shocked and couldn't say anything. My girlfriend was knelt beside of me and couldn't see the stranger standing there. But she felt my tension and stopped for a second. Then she watched me and saw in my face, that I was starring across her and turned in the same direction and noticed the stranger. I thought she will scream now.
But the stranger immediatly said: "I'm sorry, but please don't stop. I will stay here and will only watch. You haven't fear anything from me."
I think that were the perfect words he could say in that moment. My girlfriend turned to me and looked in my face. I looked to her and in that moment like a flash got through my mind and I imagined beeing watched from a stranger during a blowjob. That turned me on. I just nodded. She wasn't sure and didn't moved for maybe 10 seconds. Then she nodded to and went back to give her attention to my cock and continued licking and sucking. The man stood there and began jerking his cock off during he was watching. She was kneelt from the side above my lap. Then I got the idea to give him a better view. I slowly touched her hips and pushed her between my legs. In that position she kneelt with her head towards me and her back faced the stranger. He got a perfect view on her ass and her slid during her blowjob.

All this made me extremely hot and I could last only 1 or 2 minutes and came in her mouth. She swallowed til the last drop and continued slowly to suck. The stranger watched all this and was still jerking off, so I said to my girlfriend: "now it's your turn." She lied on her back on her ellbows and spread open her legs. In perfect view of the stranger.
I got down on her and began licking her clit and put a finger in her pussy. She was incredibly wet.
She began moaning and I put my second finger in her and began to fuck her with both of my fingers. I stopped licking and she began rubbing her clit. I pulled one finger out of her pussy and slowly pushed it, lubrificated from her pussy, against her asshole. I have to say, she loves analplay and it is always a part of our sex.
She relaxed and my finger slid in her backdoor and I began to fingerfuck both of her holes and she began to rub her clit faster and faster. That and the stranger watching brought her to climax very fast and she began to breath deeply. She came very hard and moved her whole body back and forward. The stranger began to wank also faster and came just some seconds later and spurt in the sand.
Then he said: "Thank you, that you let watching me, maybe we will meet again."
My girlfriend answered: "You are welcome. Maybe."
He then left.

We dressed our bathing stuff, took the camera and went back to our towels.
I was incredible surprised, she was so cool with all that and she had no problem, that a stranger watched our sexplay. She said to me, she never has done something like this, but she was so hot because of the photos, that she got more aroused, when she saw the stranger watching us. It was an incredible experience for me and after that I knew. I have to marry this woman!
Myself & Brenda love Fuerteventura. We normally stay down in Costa Calma or Jandia. We love the nudist beaches around there and we go over to the west coast, normally where the ship wreck is for some quite 'alone' time. Once Brenda got chatted up by 2 New Zealand teens, they were 19 at most and on their holiday's too. They ended up spit-roasting Brenda, whilst I watched. We met them a couple of more time's over our holidays until it was time to leave. I think they were the ones to leave first, the day before us.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to geordiekev For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 02:21 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

I've tried for years to convince my wife to go topless but she's too self conscious given the size of her boobs (double G cup). As posted elsewhere on here, we took a couples holiday a few years ago and her friend was topless the entire time, like from the min we landed! Whilst much smaller than my wife's, she has amazing perky tits and caught me staring on more than one occasion. I DID manage to convince my wife to flash her friend's husband after a drunken night so she pulled her top down and allowed him (and the rest of us) to stare at her tits for 1 min. He told me the next day he had wanked off thinking about it shortly after....

Now, we holiday with the kids so there is no chance of a repeat....although me and him have swapped some photos over the years unbeknown to the girls
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 04:03 PM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default It's a shame

It's a shame, for sure, that after a busy year we go on vacation and yet some of our wives do not play the game. Glad that they walk around in what is their undies I guess.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2017, 01:23 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by darmagh View Post
Here's a selection - more recent and all since advent of digital cameras. I had a few on print/film,taken ealy-mid 80's but can't locate them right now
Wow, I'll bet she wears a T-shirt REALLY well! Incredible nipples...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 01:49 AM

Thanked 2,484 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokecpl View Post
My missus is usually the first to go topless, much to my delight!
Lucky man! I find the whole idea of toplessness fascinating. Taking the fact that you are on holiday is license to expose yourself to all and sundry. We took a couples holiday a few years back and my wife's friend stripped her top off as soon as we hit the pool on day one. No qualms, just "here's my tits that I've kept covered up in all other situations". No problem sitting next to her best friend's husband, no problem seeing me look at her, even less of a problem asking me to put lotion on her back(!)

She evened things up by seeing my cock once,but I doubt she still talks about that to people
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 AM

Default Fuerteventura

We holiday at least once a year in Fuerteventura. My wife is VERY comfortable on the beaches there...
Attached Thumbnails
7YD9IUO.jpg  
Old 09-19-2017, 10:03 AM

My wife usually goes topless on secluded menorcan beaches like many others but she'd not do it at more public beaches or at the pool. This August hols we went on holiday with our best family friends to a villa just out of Cala galdana. I wasn't expecting anything as I'd already made a joke beforehand about the girls not needing to pack their bikini tops which was met with a quick put down and my mate had told me that she'd never gone topless whilst with him. We'd been away with them previously and never any nudity. Not to mention 5 kids under 6 amongst us. I've read these stories about others but it never happens to me so I was shocked with excitement and surprise when she took off her tshirt on the second morning by the pool to sunbath and had no bikini top on - she'd never even exposed herself previously breastfeeding. I wasn't expecting it and didn't know how to react, at first I was a little shaky but couldn't stop looking out the side of my sunglasses, she has small perfectly shaped white boobs with lovely erect brown nipples. I especially liked when she got out of the pool. My friend made some awkward comment to me initially and eventually my wife also followed suit and it was hardly discussed. It followed on for the rest of the trip so much so that in the days at the villa the girls hardly ever wore tops at all which is a bit surreal when youre in the kitchen and this hot close friend you've never seen without clothes is suddenly making lunch next to you with her tits out!!
The only agreement made was that the girls could scan all photos and delete the ones they wanted to. I managed to save a bunch half way through that she didn't get to in time and there were lots of the kids with the girls in the background. Bit strange your best mate seeing your own wife but you soon don't care. Looking forward to the next one and funny how people's approach to nudity seems to change over time or can do.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:25 PM

Thanked 94,237 Times in 5,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joblogs View Post
My wife usually goes topless on secluded menorcan beaches like many others but she'd not do it at more public beaches or at the pool. This August hols we went on holiday with our best family friends to a villa just out of Cala galdana. I wasn't expecting anything as I'd already made a joke beforehand about the girls not needing to pack their bikini tops which was met with a quick put down and my mate had told me that she'd never gone topless whilst with him. We'd been away with them previously and never any nudity. Not to mention 5 kids under 6 amongst us. I've read these stories about others but it never happens to me so I was shocked with excitement and surprise when she took off her tshirt on the second morning by the pool to sunbath and had no bikini top on - she'd never even exposed herself previously breastfeeding. I wasn't expecting it and didn't know how to react, at first I was a little shaky but couldn't stop looking out the side of my sunglasses, she has small perfectly shaped white boobs with lovely erect brown nipples. I especially liked when she got out of the pool. My friend made some awkward comment to me initially and eventually my wife also followed suit and it was hardly discussed. It followed on for the rest of the trip so much so that in the days at the villa the girls hardly ever wore tops at all which is a bit surreal when youre in the kitchen and this hot close friend you've never seen without clothes is suddenly making lunch next to you with her tits out!!
The only agreement made was that the girls could scan all photos and delete the ones they wanted to. I managed to save a bunch half way through that she didn't get to in time and there were lots of the kids with the girls in the background. Bit strange your best mate seeing your own wife but you soon don't care. Looking forward to the next one and funny how people's approach to nudity seems to change over time or can do.
do we get to see some of the pics?

telegram blog flickr mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clairwill For This Useful Post:

Tags
holiday, uk wives

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009