uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-17-2017, 08:56 AM

Thanked 25,334 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Gee ???

Gee????? All those huys said "thanks", which I appreciate... but they didn't join in on asking me??
Old 09-17-2017, 10:39 AM

Default Just got home

Just got home from a night out w/ hubby doing a little bar hoping in Nashville... Ends up we met a swing couple from our swing "group" and ended up at their house drunk, which led to a night of a foursome , mfmf, together.
Drunk sex w/ friemds sometimes gets carried away, and it did last night... We got to their house at 2am after the bar, and never went to sleep all night. just getting home now at 9am/ I wore this jumper last night @ the bars.. did yyou see me in Nashville??

I can't find my panties?? They are somewhere in their house?? Anyway.. we had fun.... ASK me if you want to know anything in particular that went on...lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0072.JPG  
Old 09-18-2017, 06:20 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Its nice to see a gentle tease toward sex... that was nice.. I'd enjoy that very much, it would be erotic!!

Well hubby got home this morning,, but there was not much in responses to show him.. so I didn't... He had a good evening w/ his "select" friend .. he was happy to see me in that outfit above, so we took it to good use and had good sex all morning as he told me about last nights fun... I like hearing about his sexcapades when he gets home too..
I like to take it slow just like a good meal you don't want to rush through it. You want to savor every bite and really spend the time to enjoy it. But not to worry there's time for fast hard banging later on too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2017, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Just got home from a night out w/ hubby doing a little bar hoping in Nashville... Ends up we met a swing couple from our swing "group" and ended up at their house drunk, which led to a night of a foursome , mfmf, together.
Drunk sex w/ friemds sometimes gets carried away, and it did last night... We got to their house at 2am after the bar, and never went to sleep all night. just getting home now at 9am/ I wore this jumper last night @ the bars.. did yyou see me in Nashville??

I can't find my panties?? They are somewhere in their house?? Anyway.. we had fun.... ASK me if you want to know anything in particular that went on...lol
You mean you got to their house with the panties still on?
Come on Mrs Grits you know we want to hear the details. How about a little "he said, she said" version? The story from each view point but no comparing notes, and the story doesn't have to be about the nights progression it can be about one part, one dick, one pussy or all. Up to he or she.
BTW I love Nashville, great place to hang out downtown,party and listen to great music.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2017, 09:04 AM

Default Greendoor

Hello, Mrs Grits here...

To answer your above question,,, I'll give you my version now.. he'll probably read your note in a few days and respond.

Started out bar hopping drinking, met friends as said above, went to their house after bar, had 4 sum all night..
We first did a hubby swap in seperate bedrooms w/ the doors open so we could all hear each other... that was a fun touch!!
Everyone was doing their thing and moaning and talking dirty, and having an orgasm... it was erotic to hear the other couple having sex... the other wife kept yelling to her hubby w/ me,, everytime my hubby put his cock in her..... "Honey, hes fucking me now"... I asked why is she telling you that, and he said because though he can't see it happening, his mind pictures it in probably wilder ways then its really ahppening.....

Needless to say, after about 45 min... we all were together in the master bedroom, getting spitroasted, and doubleteamed... both guys and girls... we double teamed the guys too during recharges...
Us girls did alot od lezzy fest stuff inbetween being with the guys. I know I enjoyed having cock on demand from both of them, and shotgunned a mouthload to the other wife... Being drunk and having sex can get out of hand at times... it did.... by the time we left, my pussy was a little sore, and a little full of cum... I couldn't find my panties and went home w/o them... she called me yesterday and told me she found them.
The other wife is a real dirty talker, and was quite verbal about it all night, begging for cock & cum & my pussy and tits.... She told me they fucked for an hour after we left for home... boy was she horny... probably the booze...lol
Any other question for me???
Old 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM

Default Mr. Grits

Mr. Grits here...

Yes, I read what the misses wrote about Sat. nite bar hopping.... there is not much to add unless you have a specific kind of question in mind??

But, she seemed to put the nites "horney award" on the other couples wife??... Trust me it was more of a tie.... my wife was just as vocal, ie:- "do you like watching me getting fucked".. & .. "will you two (me & other wife) suck my titties while I ride his cock?"....and much more.. she constantly had the other busbands cock in her somewhere.

Altogether it was an unexpected fun night.....

Last edited by GRITS; 09-21-2017 at 11:40 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Hello, Mrs Grits here...

To answer your above question,,, I'll give you my version now.. he'll probably read your note in a few days and respond.

Started out bar hopping drinking, met friends as said above, went to their house after bar, had 4 sum all night..
We first did a hubby swap in seperate bedrooms w/ the doors open so we could all hear each other... that was a fun touch!!
Everyone was doing their thing and moaning and talking dirty, and having an orgasm... it was erotic to hear the other couple having sex... the other wife kept yelling to her hubby w/ me,, everytime my hubby put his cock in her..... "Honey, hes fucking me now"... I asked why is she telling you that, and he said because though he can't see it happening, his mind pictures it in probably wilder ways then its really ahppening.....

Needless to say, after about 45 min... we all were together in the master bedroom, getting spitroasted, and doubleteamed... both guys and girls... we double teamed the guys too during recharges...
Us girls did alot od lezzy fest stuff inbetween being with the guys. I know I enjoyed having cock on demand from both of them, and shotgunned a mouthload to the other wife... Being drunk and having sex can get out of hand at times... it did.... by the time we left, my pussy was a little sore, and a little full of cum... I couldn't find my panties and went home w/o them... she called me yesterday and told me she found them.
The other wife is a real dirty talker, and was quite verbal about it all night, begging for cock & cum & my pussy and tits.... She told me they fucked for an hour after we left for home... boy was she horny... probably the booze...lol
Any other question for me???
I think there's something really erotic about another man fucking your wife and she knows this gets to him so she wanted to make sure he knew each time another cock entered her married pussy. As much as it turns him on I bet it also had some level of excitement for her knowing how it got to him. Could be the reason she was so vocal about it. Plus I been in a few swing situations where the woman likes to feel like a sl*t and enjoys being called one while swinging. letting everyone know she's fucking another guy could also be a play on that. It thrill her to let her outside life go for a little while and we a wild woman making sure every knows it. Then again she just may love cock and doesn't mind who knows. Either way sounds like a great night. Never heard of shotgunning a load of cum before, i like it.
Tell me Mrs G does a woman's pussy taste different after she gets fucked regardless of him cumming in her? It seems like you would know bases on the guys down time and your activities.
So she found your panties, i wonder if she gave a little whiff to remember how good you tasted?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Mr. Grits here...

Yes, I read what the misses wrote about Sat. nite bar hopping.... there is not much to add unless you have a specific kind of question in mind??

But, she seemed to put the nites "horney award" on the other couples wife??... Trust me it was more of a tie.... my wife was just as vocal, ie:- "do you like watching me getting fucked".. & .. "will you two (me & other wife) suck my titties while I ride his cock?"....and much more.. she constantly had the other busbands cock in her somewhere.

Altogether it was an unexpected fun night.....
it seems the wive's all like to be a little sl*tty and makes sure you all know about it...very hot. So what do the other ladies do when one of begging splitroated or double teamed?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 04:18 PM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

After a long dry spell I think we've found a good guy friend to enjoy for a while. After getting over a bad experience, which knocked us both out of the mood for over a year, we're getting back in the saddle.

I put up a craigslist ad looking for a third, and after the initial tsunami of idiot mail, an out-of-town guy emailed us. He's in our city for two weeks every month. We met him for dinner and were both favorably impressed, so the next evening we met again and then went over to our place. He and my wife sat all curled up together on the couch for quite a while, talking away.

They eventually made it back to a bedroom. I joined in for a while in order to get her all revved up, then left them to their fun. Last glimpse I had was her lustily sucking his dick as he was preparing to start fucking her. I took up residence in the living room and could hear them making all sorts of moaning and fucking noises. Pretty soon they both came and the noise died down.

They laid there giggling and talking for the better part of an hour, then fucked again. After he left the wife came out all happy and satisfied. Since that night she's been referring to him as "my boyfriend," and they're busily making plans to get together again. Can't wait until she goes out and fucks him by herself, then comes home and tells me about it while I'm fucking her again.

Good times to come, hopefully.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 01:35 AM

Default Greendoor

1- They taste the same, before and after a good fucking... the difference is wether or not she had an orgasm, the the taste gets sweeter....fyi

2- When one woman wants to have both hubbys at once in a foursome mmff, the other wife either watchs, or joins by playing/sucking with her nipples or pushing her hubbys thrusts into the other wife., or reaching under a hubby and playing w/ his balls to get him erotic.... I tend not to warch.

3-- with us, its not so much getting hubby to watch me getting fucked,,, as much as it is erotic for me to feel sl*tty telling him. We play cucky, and go through the motions and talk,, but we're not because usually we're both getting fucked at the same time.... its just interaction between us while being fucked by another... even when its just guys w/ me.. he watchs for his own pleassure, but dosen't do the jerk-off stuff while watching... remember we've been swinging since we met.

Last edited by GRITS; 09-25-2017 at 01:45 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s