uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2022, 08:00 AM

Thanked 16,326 Times in 1,139 Posts

Hmm, that post reminds me of something that happened 25 years ago or so. And now I wonder if the people swimming were, in fact, wearing dance leotards or something instead of swim suits. Has me thinking.

My wife and I were at a hotel, and three youngish moms (early 20s at the very oldest) were taking turns swimming in the pool while the others hung out on the side with their babies.

Every mom getting out of the pool had a rather transparent swim suit on...all three had enormous bushes that were dark and visible, and they all hard dark areola and hard nipples.

My wife and I just assumed that they all bought revealing swimsuits together on a dare or something, but perhaps they were in a mad scramble to wear whatever they had.
Old 06-19-2023, 08:32 AM

Default hotel pool

Yesterday I spent a wonderful afternoon at a roof top pool of a popular hotel.

Saw a stylish blond mid 20 girl reading a book on a sunbed. she was wearing a pink bikini, sun glasses, long straight hair - some rings, jewelry, lovely face. Laying on her back while reading a book, she had her legs spread... but the bottoms were not worn properly. The bottoms edges where running in her pussy/slit instead of covering it, exposing one pussylip... She was like this for about half a hour... kept on swimming past her... guys kept on walking past.. looking. Wonder if she knew...

A young woman - around 20 - was wearing a very tight bikini top, on one side, her nipples were peaking out :-) lovely...

One older woman's left boob hang out of her bikini top, when she climbed out of the pool. I was considering saying something, but then I thought, let others enjoy the sight as well....
Old 06-21-2023, 08:31 AM

Default Bachelorette party

My wife and I were on our way to lunch on a city sidewalk and were about to pass a group of women who must have been celebrating a bachelorette party judging from their matching dresses. As we approached, one of them laughed and leaned forward (obviously under the influence) and one of her boobs came flying out of her dress. Since I was walking with my wife, I kept my cool and just passed on by, but obviously I was distracted for a few minutes as I tried to imprint the image in my mind.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:11 AM

Thanked 1,801 Times in 89 Posts
Default Bikini malfunction

My wife is slim but has big tits. When she buys a bikini she takes Small size for the bottom an Xtra-large size for the top. Sometimes you cannot buy different sizes and she buys a large size both for top and bottom. The result is that the top is a bit smaller than the necessary while the bottom is loose.
This leads to two types of clothing malfunctions.
1) Top
My wife always unties the bikini straps behind the neck preventing tan lines. When she is laying face up she suffers nipslips with nipples popping out like in the nipslip photo. If the top is too small the nipslips are more frequent.
2) Bottom
If the bikini bottom is two size bigger than the necessary it is loose. When my wife tries it in the shop it is not evident but in the real life on the beach when she moves there are frequent gaps exposing her pussy. In the photo is my wife laying down with pubic hair exposed due to the loose white bikini bottom. The photo with the blue bikini bottom is taken from the web (not my wife) but it is a typical pussy oops through the gap.
A few of our friends and relatives and many strangers have seen the tits and the pussy of my wife due to the above clothing malfunctions.
Attached Thumbnails
sidevag.jpg   ACC7CDF.jpg  

Attached Images

Old 07-01-2023, 05:31 PM

Thanked 8,373 Times in 330 Posts

When we used to go Turkey on our holidays around 25-30 years ago we stayed at hotel that had a weekly Turkish night.
We normally avoid these sort of events, but somehow got roped into it, and paid the £10 each for it.
Anyway my Mrs wore this lovely blue dress, and as I was feeling horny that night I asked her not to wear any underwear that evening - she agreed not too.
We went down to join the event, which was by the pool. It consisted of a BBQ, traditional Turkish dancers..... and a belly dancer.
We had the BBQ along with plenty of wine, and beers all included in the price.
At the end of the evening the belly dancer wanted to get all the women up to do some belly dancing.
My Mrs said to me "I can't, I've got no underwear on"
I replied that she was welcome to try not to.
Anyway her protests had no affect and she joined in, I was looking to see if I could spot that she was going commando. I definitely could, but I can't say if anyone else caught the free show.
Anyway I've included some photos from the said evening.
FYI I fucked the arse off her later back in the room.
Attached Thumbnails
Feth1.JPG   Feth3.JPG  

Feth2.JPG  
Old 07-20-2023, 06:29 PM

Thanked 1,011 Times in 127 Posts
Default Bikini slip

One of my favourite memories is still from around 10 years ago. My wife was wearing a string bikini that was too big for her and got hit by a wave that pulled her bottoms down.
Back then she wasn't totally shaved so I and anyone else watching got an amazing view of her embarrassingly trying to cover her bush whilst sorting her bottoms.
Old 07-21-2023, 07:17 AM

Thanked 1,425 Times in 153 Posts
Default 2nd that wave

I agree, I have seen it many times over the years - once my GF at the time got hit with a wave and was pretty much stripped naked on a crowded beach.

She actually struggled for a couple minutes in the back wash pulling her feet out from under her as she tried to regain her balance and footing.

Her bikini top was around her waist with her bright white perky little tits jiggling with every stumbling step she took. Her bottoms were around one ankle and then pulled off completely and they were both then floundering separately in the waves that followed. She kept a little dark landing strip trim back then and she just looked so cute as she stood up and then stumbled again trying to avoid the next wave.

I grabbed a towel and ran to her but I was a ways up the beach from her. There were a couple young guys who ran to her aid and helped her get out of the undertow and up the beach to safety. Holding each arm wide eyed, as she stood there naked coughing and catching her breath.

It was a pretty hot scene but you know it had to hurt for her to have no concern for the fact she was missing her clothes and just needed help. For that I felt bad, but hot none the less as people helped retrieve her bottoms and stood around watching as she got reassembled.

Gave her some appreciation for me losing my shorts boogie-boarding the day before as she sat and laughed. I at least ran with a towel for her….
Old 07-22-2023, 02:28 AM

Thanked 4,694 Times in 559 Posts
Default At a family party...

My Bea rarely wears a bra - if she does, then at work... And she always leaves him at family celebrations...

And that can happen when a button on the blouse opens... :-) I - and some other guests - noticed it, but only pointed it out at the end of the party - and took a few photos.
Attached Thumbnails
Bluse ohne BH.JPG  
Old 07-24-2023, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouscouple2469 View Post
I agree, I have seen it many times over the years - once my GF at the time got hit with a wave and was pretty much stripped naked on a crowded beach.

She actually struggled for a couple minutes in the back wash pulling her feet out from under her as she tried to regain her balance and footing.

Her bikini top was around her waist with her bright white perky little tits jiggling with every stumbling step she took. Her bottoms were around one ankle and then pulled off completely and they were both then floundering separately in the waves that followed. She kept a little dark landing strip trim back then and she just looked so cute as she stood up and then stumbled again trying to avoid the next wave.

I grabbed a towel and ran to her but I was a ways up the beach from her. There were a couple young guys who ran to her aid and helped her get out of the undertow and up the beach to safety. Holding each arm wide eyed, as she stood there naked coughing and catching her breath.

It was a pretty hot scene but you know it had to hurt for her to have no concern for the fact she was missing her clothes and just needed help. For that I felt bad, but hot none the less as people helped retrieve her bottoms and stood around watching as she got reassembled.

Gave her some appreciation for me losing my shorts boogie-boarding the day before as she sat and laughed. I at least ran with a towel for her….
Was she able to find her top, or just her bottoms? Or did her too stay around her waist the whole time?
The Following User Says Thank You to Blunderman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2023, 11:35 PM

Thanked 3,750 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
My Bea rarely wears a bra - if she does, then at work... And she always leaves him at family celebrations...

And that can happen when a button on the blouse opens... :-) I - and some other guests - noticed it, but only pointed it out at the end of the party - and took a few photos.
That top and that pose reminds me so much of my grade 10 English teacher. She was a Jewish lady, Ms Goodman, with a nice set of tits which she did not wear a bra to hid a several occasions. I always sat at the front of the class in the right side of the room to be treated to a show. She always smiled at me knowing I was turned on looking at her tits.
This was my highlight of going to school back then.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 3

3m:04s

06-26-2015
bomb ass head 1

0m:56s

08-21-2006

5m:01s

12-01-2021
Aische does extreme deepthroating

7m:15s