photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2016, 11:18 AM

Ex wife couple of times and gas nothing erotic just caught short coming home from.nightclubs and pubs had to keep look out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to covcol691 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2016, 11:03 AM

Default Seen from a garden center

Early one Saturday morning my girlfriend and I were at a garden center on the main A38. She was looking at plants and I was out side looking at the sheds.
Across the main road there is a small lane which had been cut off when the A38 was built, there is also a lay-by. A car pulled into this lay-by and two females got out and walked to the little lane, they looked like mother and teenage daughter, they both went a few yards up the lane so that they could not be seen by pasting cars. and so with there backs to the hedge, the daughter dropped her jeans and the mother pulled up her skirt and dropped her knickers and both squatted, the mother was closest to me so I did not see the daughter peeing but got a good view of the mothers bum and her pee stream caught in the morning sunshine, the daughter was first to finish, and was standing waiting for her mother, who took her time wiping before standing up and with her skirt gripped under her chin pulled up her knickers giving me a look at her light coloured bush, then dropping her skirt they both walked back to there car.
At that moment my girlfriend came over to me and looked to see what I was looking at, just as a man got out of the same car and walked to the lane and pissed into the hedge. She saw him and said how rude, he could have come over the the garden center and used the loo here. Me and my big mouth said why?, the two females with him had just pissed there also. She was not pleased that I had seen them, and said they could all have used the loos, and that I could not have watched them.
I do not understand females she has pissed in lay-by's and alley ways hundreds of times both with me and on she own.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 09:30 AM

Default Working on a car

I was working on my girlfriends car in the back yard of my house, changing the oil ete.
As the day went on I need to pee but as my hands were all oily I asked my girlfriend if she could help me to go.
So we both went into my cellar to the toilet. here she opened my overalls and my zipper, put her cool hand into pull out my thing, but once her hand was on it, it started to stiffen, and so she could not point it into the toilet, I said just let it go and I will let it point itself when it ready. With that she pushed me away from the toilet and dropped her jeans and knickers slowly standing with her back to the pan and playing with her bush and lips before sitting down with her knees wide and slowly started to pee, giving me a real good look, this was not helping my problem at all, (things got stiffer) she thought this was very funny. When she finished peeing she stood and very slowly and carefully whipping her pussy before slowly pulling up her knicker and jeans.
I said I still needed to pee and so I went to the cellar wash sink and peed up into it, well most of my pee, she stood there watching, when I was done I asked her to put me away but she just laughed and went back out into the garden. So I had to wash all the oil of my hands so that I could do it myself.
That night I made her pay for the work on her car.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2016, 08:04 AM

Default At the beach hut

My girlfriend and I where invited to her friends wedding in Bournemouth, one summer and so we decided to make it into a weeks holiday on the beach, so we booked the week at a bed and breakfast hotel and my girlfriends friend gave us the use of her beach hut on the promenade.
The beach huts ran the length of the beach as far as you could see, along the wall at the bottom of the cliffs, with a gap between each group of about ten huts, with a water tap and drain in ever other gap.
After breakfast we would go to the hut and open up the front of it and sit in the sun, we used the hut to change into our swim wear. In the hut there was a small table, chairs and a portable gas ring with a kettle and an oil light.
My first sighting was when I went to one of the taps to fill the kettle to make some tea, as I went through the gap to the tap I looked both to my left and right along the back of the huts, only to see a female with her back to me squatting and peeing, she was in a very low squat about 40 huts along but did give a good view of her bum as she stood to pull up her swimming bottoms. As this was a promising sighting area I always was the one to fill the kettle, this did give me a few quick glimpse but not like the first. You could also see puddles with tissue paper in them around the tap area, I would pick the papers up and put them into the rubbish bay by the drain so that I could tell if there was any new puddles.
On out last day we had changed into our going home cloths and had our swim wear drying in the sun, when my girlfriend said that she needed a pee, the toilet block was some way along the beach and we had been going into the sea to pee all week, so I said why not go in the gap between the hut and the back wall, but she said no you can be see for miles back there and was about to go and walk to the toilets.
I said there is a child's square yellow sand castle bucket hanging on a nail in the hut roof, (but no spade with it) so I past it to her and we closed the doors and lit the oil lamp and she dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted over the bucket and had a long and noisy pee, I said people passing by could hear that outside, when she was done and pulled her things back up, I too peed into the bucket which was now very full. I took the bucket and all our rubbish to the tap and rubbish bag, rinsed out the bucket and returned it to the nail, and we shut the hut up for our last time and started our long car trip home.
A few weeks later and my girlfriend had been talking to her friend on the phone, and she told me that the bucket was in the hut for the use for peeing into if the sea was to cold, I had a laugh with my girlfriend about that and asked about number two's she said NO.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 09:48 AM

Default On a boat

Just found this site and have enjoyed reading the stories that people have posted. Thought I'd post one of my own...

My daughter had her friend from college over - they wanted me to take them out on my boat for an afternoon of laying in the sun/fishing/relaxing. The friend was 19, the cute but didn't know she was cute type. Blonde hair down to her shoulders, skinny with A cup boobs. Anyways I threw in a line and sipped a beer while the girls chatted more than they fished.

After an hour of that the friend says she has to pee. I packed up my fishing pole and started the boat. We are cruising towards shore and she's like ummmm this isn't going to work and starts to get sort of panicky. I'm like ok sorry there aren't a ton of options out here - either hop in the water (the air was 85 but the water was freezing at the time) or here is a small bucket. My daughter was at the front of the boat and just yelled at her to go off the side.

So thats what she did. She stepped up on the side of the boat in a part that went down a little bit on the side. Slide her shorts and undies down to her knees in one motion and squatted over the edge of the boat. From where I was sitting with my sunglasses on I couldn't have asked for a better view. Her eyes were closed and she was super embarrassed. She had dark blonde pubes that looked to have been shaved a week or two ago. Not much for lips down there at all which i was surprised about. I watched the whole thing happen and handed her a paper towel when she was finishing up. She was super embarrassed about the whole thing and we went to shore and ended the trip a short while later.

Its my first time sharing this story or any story on here, so if I've left out any important details let me know.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to watcher3 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 12:43 PM

Thanked 7,858 Times in 508 Posts
Default Kayaking

We were out in the creek for a couple of hours. It was pretty hot and we had been drinking bottled water all day. The location we were in is around 1 mile across and dotted with 100's of islands that are pretty overgrown. Lots of shallow water that is perfect for kayaking.

We were watching the wildlife and my wife announced she had to pee. It was at least 30 minutes back to the launch and then a search for the bathroom. Without a second thought, my wife hopped out of her kayak into shin deep water. She reached down and pulled her bathing suit to the side and simply bent over at the waist and let the pee stream go. Since I was behind her, I got a clear shot of the jungle of now piss soaked pussy hair. She gave it a quick shake and put her suit back into place. And then hopped back into her kayak.

Nice one!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2016, 09:47 AM

Default Down the Vale. (part 1)

The town in which I lived was made up of a large number of villages which over the years had grown and joined together, one summers evening me and my girlfriend went for a walk. We walked along the main road to the next village, and we paid a visit to the pub there, for a pint or two of lager before returning on a circular route. To do this we walked past the railway maintenance yards and into an area we called 'The Vale', this was a recreational area used by the local school consisting of a rugby pitch, a cricket pitch and three football pitches all in a line.
As we walked along I started the need for a pee, so as we past the old changing rooms I said to my girlfriend that if the toilets were open ( they had a big iron gate on them ) that I would pop in them, the gate was open so in I went, My girlfriend followed me, she was surprised to find that all that was in there was, was on the left-hand side a wall with a gully along the bottom running to a drain at the far end and no toilet, I went to the wall and started to piss on to it, she said that she too needed a pee so when I was done asked me to stand in the gateway so no-one could come in.
My girlfriend went to the wall and with her back to it dropped her pink trousers and knickers, then bent forwards with he bum pointing at the wall started to pee, her stream started to go towards the wall but fell short so she waddled forwards and squatted down and peed a long strong river that came towards me at the gate, ( why it did not go to the drain I do not know).
When she was done she pulled up her cloths and we left to continue our walk home.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2016, 01:16 PM

Default Down the Vale part 2.

Another time some weeks later we were walking back home the same way, when it started to rain, I said lets see if the changing room urinal was open to get in out of the rain but the iron gate was locked, I said I have an idea we can shelter in the children's play park just past the last football pitch. In the park were some large concrete pipes they were laid on the ground in the shape of a 'H' and two more on top as a 'T' with holes between them to climb through, when we got there we both climbed into ether end of the top of the 'T', ( the pipes seemed smaller then I remembered from my early teen, when a group of use used to sit in them for hours just chilling out.)
So there we are sort of squatting on our backs, the rain got harder and the sky darkened, we just sat and talked, after a hour or so my pint of lager wanted out so I got my feet down one of the holes to the lower 'H' and peed out of my end of the pipe into the rain, then got back onto my back to wait for the rain to stop.
then my girlfriend said now she needed to pee, I said why not pee down the hole at your end of the pipe, (the lower pipes always stunk of piss and more anyway).
So she pulled her jeans and knickers up to her knees (she was on her back) and sat over the hole or more into the hole and complained that the concrete was cold and started to pee, I could hear her pee hitting the bottom of the lower pipe, but she said that most of her pee was running up her but crack and that she would need something to wipe with, so when she was finished peeing I pasted her my handkerchief to wipe with but as she did it came out of her hand falling into the pipe below and her piss puddle and all the other dirt down there, she said sorry but her bum cheeks were still wet, I lean over and swiped my shirt sleeve across them, she said thank you, and pulled her knickers and jeans back into place.
I saw that there were a few wet marks on my sleeve which I sniffed at. We both stayed there until the rain stopped and stiffly we both climbed out of the pipes and walked home, me more stiffly then her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2016, 12:25 PM

Default Trip away

I have just arrived back from a working trip away with a colleague. On our day off we went to a 'Heritage Railway' to have a steam train ride.
I was sitting facing the engine at a window watching the countryside going by when I saw a man in black motorbike leathers standing pissing through the fence towards the train track, I could see his piss stream as the train got closer. Then to his right was a big black motorbike.
That is when I got a quick flash of a female also in black leathers squatting between the bike and the fence, her pale white bum looking big against the black of her leathers, but we passed so quickly to get a good look.

We arrived back at the station and were walking out off the platform, I saw a mother strip her small daughter from the waste down and hold her up to pee on the platform floor. Why must people do that when there were toilets about 30 feet from her. Now some volunteer working on the railway have to clean it up.

On our way back we stopped for some food and my colleague a drink (I was driving the lorry) after we eat we walked to a pub he went in and I saw a ice-cream kiosk and went over to get one, there was a female talking to the female in the kiosk, I got my ice-cream and was now standing back near the pub wall eating it when I noticed the female outside the kiosk was holding her crotch and moving from foot to foot, she then walked away and into a shop but returned shaking her head and said to the kiosk female 'NO'.
I short time later she was dancing foot to foot again and walked off down the street, then my colleague came out of the pub and I lead him down the street back to our lorry in a car park, but also watching the female to see were she was going, hoping to see if she would pee in a side street or lane. but after a long'ish walk we were near the car park and yes she made it to the public toilets. Drat!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2016, 08:57 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default outdoor pub festival

A few years back they had an outdoor pub festival down by the river. It was a place with notoriously little sanitary installations, only one toilet both sexes, which normally doesn't bode well with heavy beer drinking...

Guys typically pee right into the bushes along the river walk, but the girls normally go down the steps for some privacy. ... After midnight I found myself a spot leaning on a tree right next to the steps that go down to the river, pretending to be throwing up or sick. I was a bit drink to muster the courage to hang out there, and I must have been a formidable sight, as a group of three women squatting next to me, inquired if I needed help.

One girl in her early 20ies, slender, blond curly hair, came back about 5 times. Each time, she hung her handbag on my tree's branch and worked pulling down her jeans.... too thight ... took here forever to pull them down. When squatting, she needed to hold on to the rails. pee splashing over the steps. Sound of the gush... Then she would stand up and pull up her string and work her jeans up again....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nighthawk88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample