photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2017, 02:45 PM

As I have mentioned in a recent post my wife, Jill, enjoys the challenge of being manhandled by a crowd of strangers but our quest so far to find a suitable venue has not been successful. A couple of weeks ago now Jill came up with the idea of trying a pub that we have never visited as it has never really appealed to us for some reason but she thought it might be a venue where she could get a good rough manhandling, in fact, she felt so confident that she would get a good roughing up, that during the week prior to the night of our planned visit my wife had spent some extra time in our home gym exercising and toughening up various parts of her anatomy in readiness for the event - details of these exercises can be read in our previous posts under the heading of Exhibitionist (May/June 16}

So the night arrived and as the venue was on a bus route we traveled by bus with Jill wearing flip flops and a coat. On arrival at the venue we just managed to get inside the door and make our way to a corner. The place was absolutely packed solid with lads with only one or two girls to be seen. Jill remarked that she felt tonight was the night that she was going to get what she wanted – a real challenge! She stood for a few minutes preparing herself mentally for the event then turned to me, grabbed my tackle, gave me a kiss and passed her coat and flip flops to me. She melted into the crowd within seconds and disappeared. Almost immediately the noise level seemed to increase.

I must have stood around for the best part of two hours before I eventually noticed that some people were starting to leave so I thought at last I should get a sighting of Jill. After a while Jill did return with the broadest of smiles and accompanied by half a dozen or so males. Jill said “this is my husband” and I got called a lucky f----r. One or two of them just couldn't leave her alone so while they had their last gropes I quietly got my phone out and ordered a taxi.
I kept one eye on the door and after about ten minutes “taxi” was called. Jill put her coat and flip flops on and we slipped quickly out of the door but Jill couldn't resist slipping off her coat as she walked across to the taxi, to give the lads stood around outside chatting, a flash.

On the way home she recalled some of the highlights of the evening and how she had had a great night. Jill has promised that she will report the evenings highlights on this forum as soon as she gets the opportunity.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:10 PM

This event took place yesterday whilst my wife and I were out cycling.
We had reached a part of the route where there is a footpath, about three quarters of a mile long through fields, which eventually comes out on the road we wanted.
We decided that we would take this route for a change but as it is too rough to cycle on it does mean we always have to walk its whole length.
So we duly set off on foot with our bikes. Because the route is undulating there are parts of it where you can see way ahead. We had reached one of these sections when my wife said "hold on a minute, who is that approaching in the distance". I stopped and said "as far as I can make out it is two males". She said "I think so to". She then said "if they are youngish how about me making their day for them". I did not need to ask what she meant by that and said "well if that's what you want to do why not?".
We kept our eyes on the pair as they approached us until it was obvious that they were youngish, probably around the twenty mark.
At this point Jill said right I will strip off here. This took no time at all, as she only had to remove her top and shorts which she quickly stuffed into her saddlebag.
The timing of our coming face to face with them, although at quite a distance at this point, could not have been better as it happened where both us and them were at the top of a slight rise before dropping down into a hollow. I could imagine them saying to each other "can you see what I can see or is it an apparition".
With us having cycled about eighty miles at this point Jill's leg muscles were well pronounced and the chilly wind did wonders for her nipples.
As they approached still closer their broad smiles came into view but we continued to carry on walking and chatting as normal. Very shortly we met and we casually said "hello". As they were speechless we broke the ice for them by remarking about the weather and scenery, the comment about the scenery giving them the opportunity to comment on Jill's body.
Jill replied by giving them a display of muscle control, particularly showing off her thigh muscles and stomach muscles which included a display of stomach muscle rolling.
She then said "I see you have noticed my tits and yes they are real and to prove it you can try to pull them off if you wish" then turning to the other lad she said "you can't be left out so I'll give you my pussy to do whatever you want with it".
This could have gone on for some time but she said " sorry lads, we must be getting on our way so we must say our goodbyes"
As we parted company their last comment was "hope to see you again some time"
We quickly set off at a good pace as we had lost at least ten or fifteen minutes and we still had many miles to cover before we reached home.
There is no doubt it made their day and they would have a good story to relate to all their friends.
Old 03-21-2017, 08:54 AM

Thanked 4,149 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
This event took place yesterday whilst my wife and I were out cycling.
We had reached a part of the route where there is a footpath, about three quarters of a mile long through fields, which eventually comes out on the road we wanted.
We decided that we would take this route for a change but as it is too rough to cycle on it does mean we always have to walk its whole length.
So we duly set off on foot with our bikes. Because the route is undulating there are parts of it where you can see way ahead. We had reached one of these sections when my wife said "hold on a minute, who is that approaching in the distance". I stopped and said "as far as I can make out it is two males". She said "I think so to". She then said "if they are youngish how about me making their day for them". I did not need to ask what she meant by that and said "well if that's what you want to do why not?".
We kept our eyes on the pair as they approached us until it was obvious that they were youngish, probably around the twenty mark.
At this point Jill said right I will strip off here. This took no time at all, as she only had to remove her top and shorts which she quickly stuffed into her saddlebag.
The timing of our coming face to face with them, although at quite a distance at this point, could not have been better as it happened where both us and them were at the top of a slight rise before dropping down into a hollow. I could imagine them saying to each other "can you see what I can see or is it an apparition".
With us having cycled about eighty miles at this point Jill's leg muscles were well pronounced and the chilly wind did wonders for her nipples.
As they approached still closer their broad smiles came into view but we continued to carry on walking and chatting as normal. Very shortly we met and we casually said "hello". As they were speechless we broke the ice for them by remarking about the weather and scenery, the comment about the scenery giving them the opportunity to comment on Jill's body.
Jill replied by giving them a display of muscle control, particularly showing off her thigh muscles and stomach muscles which included a display of stomach muscle rolling.
She then said "I see you have noticed my tits and yes they are real and to prove it you can try to pull them off if you wish" then turning to the other lad she said "you can't be left out so I'll give you my pussy to do whatever you want with it".
This could have gone on for some time but she said " sorry lads, we must be getting on our way so we must say our goodbyes"
As we parted company their last comment was "hope to see you again some time"
We quickly set off at a good pace as we had lost at least ten or fifteen minutes and we still had many miles to cover before we reached home.
There is no doubt it made their day and they would have a good story to relate to all their friends.
I want to go biking with you guys.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 11:26 AM

Thanked 7,894 Times in 508 Posts
Default I limit

My wife's exposure to body shots on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2017, 06:01 PM

I (Jill) promised I would tell you all what happened when I was in the crowded pub a few weeks ago so here goes.
As soon as I entered the pub I just knew that tonight was going to be the night and as I slipped my coat off I felt a rush of excitement and wet between my legs. I walked straight into the crowd and immediately felt hands all over my body which got me even more excited. I didn't manage to progress very far before I had a hand inside my pussy and one or two, possibly more people trying to pull my breasts off. Also at this time I started to hear remarks about my toned body which continued on and off all evening. Very quickly hands started to get more and more adventurous and things livened up in the rough compartment when it was realised that I did not mind what anyone did with any part of my body, in fact I did mention on occasions during the evening that they should feel free to do anything they wanted with my body and that there were no limits.
As the evening progressed I felt that they were holding back and not being as rough with me as I would like, probably of course due to the fact that its not every day that a girl walks into a bar naked and allows everyone to do what ever they want with her body
and of course they had no idea what I could take so I suggested that they should try to lift me up off the floor by my tits and pussy and told them to get a lot rougher with me. Things definitely livened up from this point onward but were still very tame by my standard.
At about this time two or three older lads/men arrived on the scene who were rougher characters and I started to get rough double fistings and throat fucked. I then gave them a demonstration of my stomach muscles and told them to use me as a punch bag which proved popular.
I eventually announced that I would be leaving shortly and I threw in a challenge telling them they had fifteen minutes to get extremely vicious with every part of my body to try to get me to submit, which could also include slapping, fucking, fisting and anything else they could think of and all at the same time, absolutely no limits and nothing barred. I then got one of them to act as time keeper and gave them the OK to start. Considering they had no equipment such as ropes or rough insertions such as wire brushes, or indeed anything apart from beer bottles, to use as insertions they made a very good effort. A very good effort was also made to pull my breasts off but as I train nightly in that department they were wasting their time but they were not to know that.

I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club. My husband and I did pursue this idea and sometime I will relate that experience. It did not result in me performing but you may find our report interesting.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 06:21 AM

Thanked 11,012 Times in 1,026 Posts

Jill you are amazing!! I would so love to see a picture of your toned body that loves to be roughed up and taken advantage of. Please KEEP us posted on your fun. It's SOO hot, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfog View Post
I (Jill) promised I would tell you all what happened when I was in the crowded pub a few weeks ago so here goes.
As soon as I entered the pub I just knew that tonight was going to be the night and as I slipped my coat off I felt a rush of excitement and wet between my legs. I walked straight into the crowd and immediately felt hands all over my body which got me even more excited. I didn't manage to progress very far before I had a hand inside my pussy and one or two, possibly more people trying to pull my breasts off. Also at this time I started to hear remarks about my toned body which continued on and off all evening. Very quickly hands started to get more and more adventurous and things livened up in the rough compartment when it was realised that I did not mind what anyone did with any part of my body, in fact I did mention on occasions during the evening that they should feel free to do anything they wanted with my body and that there were no limits.
As the evening progressed I felt that they were holding back and not being as rough with me as I would like, probably of course due to the fact that its not every day that a girl walks into a bar naked and allows everyone to do what ever they want with her body
and of course they had no idea what I could take so I suggested that they should try to lift me up off the floor by my tits and pussy and told them to get a lot rougher with me. Things definitely livened up from this point onward but were still very tame by my standard.
At about this time two or three older lads/men arrived on the scene who were rougher characters and I started to get rough double fistings and throat fucked. I then gave them a demonstration of my stomach muscles and told them to use me as a punch bag which proved popular.
I eventually announced that I would be leaving shortly and I threw in a challenge telling them they had fifteen minutes to get extremely vicious with every part of my body to try to get me to submit, which could also include slapping, fucking, fisting and anything else they could think of and all at the same time, absolutely no limits and nothing barred. I then got one of them to act as time keeper and gave them the OK to start. Considering they had no equipment such as ropes or rough insertions such as wire brushes, or indeed anything apart from beer bottles, to use as insertions they made a very good effort. A very good effort was also made to pull my breasts off but as I train nightly in that department they were wasting their time but they were not to know that.

I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club. My husband and I did pursue this idea and sometime I will relate that experience. It did not result in me performing but you may find our report interesting.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:25 PM

Default edfog's Jill

I would really like to perform in a fetish / bdsm club. My husband and I did pursue this idea and sometime I will relate that experience. It did not result in me performing but you may find our report interesting.[/QUOTE]

I know of someone that does private parties. She has no say so in what goes on, but is told up front what the limits are so if it does not interest her she doesn't work the party. I don't know that she has ever said no, but I do know she has had some hard use, and been passed around at some of these. The events have one hard fast rule No Cameras. You might look into that type of deal, or maybe Bachelor party work with a bouncer that takes up Phones and Cameras first.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 05:47 PM

Baddaddy. Thanks for that idea, I never thought of that. The No Cameras rule is a must for me. Jill
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2017, 03:03 AM

Thanks for that idea,

No problem, just let use know how it works out, and any other fun Jill gets up to.
The Following User Says Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 07:50 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default home depot

Looking for a part at in Home Depot sunday a short lil guy got to see two topless pics of the wife,I was showinging him the sink part I needed and then I said oops There is my pool pics off my wife and showed him a topless pic in the pool and then I said want to see another and he said sure..he got to see two pics of beautiful tit and a women.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s