uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2011, 04:40 PM

Default adventures of a downblouse-hunter part 2

DB Nr. 3: Saw this fairhaired, pale girl at the same market as Nr. 2 wearing a bra that was a little too big for her a-cup boobs. When she leaned forward slightly her cleavage opened to get a short view of her pale breast and areola. Like her!
DB Nr. 4 was a blond teen with glases, together with two brothers, mom an dad. They spoke french. The chick had totally unbottened her shirt and under it she wore a grey sort of t-shirt ending directly above her little titties. When bending in an angle of about 30° it opened up showing her sweet breast and soft pink nipple. I followed a while and got several views, but the family often stans around her so it was not easy to get optimal position.
DB Nr. 5 was at the toys-flea-market I visited afterwards. A young mum with freckles and a blue dress bended down to inspect toys standing on the ground. Braless as she was, she gave a nice show, showing one whole boob with areola and nip. The nip was pale pink to red and swollen a bit. Afterwards I saw her breastfeeding her baby.
DB Nr. 6 was a darkhaired chick with B- to C-Cup wearing a black shirt with deep cleavage. She also was braless. I spoke to her and let her describe a sort of X-Box or so and when she bent down to show where the cable to the tv has to be and how to insert the game and so on, the full left boob was free swinging and visible. Nice shape, very great. At the end of the market she and her mom and boyfriend(?) carried all the goods to bring them to car. I visited this from about 4 m distance seeing the tits swinging free when she bent down a few times.
DB Nr. 7 was a young mom with her husband and little child. She wore a white something that barely covered her breasts. Only leaning forward a little bit let the shirt open so you could see the full breast little a-cup, a little bit saggy but big areola and nice nip. I think a friend who did sales told her what show she does, but I had a few good views before.
additionally had a lot of peeps that day but not sure saw areola or niot because too short look. Bra covered boobs maybe I saw 100 but not very often bras were oversized enough to see the jackpot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:32 AM

Default Swimming nip slips

i have been a regular swimmer for years and one of the pleasures is watching out for underwater nip slips. Sometimes they have absolutely no idea and many times i've watched two lovely breasts floating underwater with erect nipples. although usually it's just the one nipple which struggles free.
often their bikini top comes down slightly when they push off from the end giving me a great view. although it's all about timing!

it's a matter of spotting a bikini top which is loose enough to show her nipples underwater. I saw a pair of B cups on a 20 yr old today which kept showing up when she pushed off, great tan lines around nice erect nipples. does anyone else have any stories of underwater nip slips.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to harryo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryo View Post
Sometimes they have absolutely no idea and many times i've watched two lovely breasts floating underwater with erect nipples.
You're probably right, but...

Sometimes we have absolutely EVERY idea, why do you think those nipples are erect? I can't begin to count the times I've "accidentally" showed off some part of my body in the right circumstances.

It's thrilling and by doin it accidentally we gals can't be accused of being sl*ts, just a bit ditzy perhaps.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strat0716 View Post
The only other one I can think of that stands out was being at a waterpark with my wife. We were in line for a slide. This was one where you carry a tube up. Well me nd my wife are behind this too late teen early 20 girls. One of them has a rather small A/B cup. As usual on sizes this small the bathing suit top opened up a little. We were standing to her right and from the view I could see her left boob and nipple. My wife caught note of this and I got the elbow...needless to say she was pissed and was ready to go shortly after...
Yes, waterparks are notorious places for showing off and watching. It's funny to see all the guys acting like they're not noticing though. I went on a tubing trip a couple years ago and that was also a great excuse for flashing breasts as the river had some rapids and if you fell off or got tangled in hanging down trees in those areas the water ran fast enough to remove a bikini top easily.

My party kept wondering why I always seemed to end up in trouble. ;-)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:59 PM

Default Office Mate

I shared a small office with a female coworker. Nice B cups, a little big in the butt. One day she knock her pencil holder over and all the pens & pencils went behind her desk. She ask me to help put the desk out from the wall. After moving it, I went back to work. A minute later she ask me to hold up the computer and phone cable so she could get all the pens and pencils up. While hold the cable, I saw her blue sweater had fallen a good 6" from her chest. I could see all of her bra and down to the top of her underwear. She looked up and me looking. I quickly said can you hold your sweater closed. She said "look all you like. there is not much to see" I said she was wrong. She you can look any time you want! She stayed down for a least 4 minutes, making sure I get a real good look. Started to look hard every chance I could. Only got a little bra. About two week later I said you have not worn your blue sweater for awhile. Next day she come in and I wore the blue sweater for you today. With that she bend over and did something to fix her shoes. That took 2-3 minutes, bra on full view. My wife worked in the same building and we all had lunch together most days. That day with a male coworker at the table she said to my wife " I told him he could look down her blouse anytime I wanted too" The 3 of us just looked at each other. On the way home wife commented, but was not upset. She alway wore solid bras that pretty much covered her breasts. I ask one day if I could see her breasts. She said I could have seen them a few months ago, but she lost weight and they were to saggy. Never saw her breasts, but enjoyed the blue sweater days that seamed to come once or twice every few weeks. Winters were great. It was a long walk in from the parking lot. The cold made her large nipples really pop out. I retired a few years ago. The coworker come to visit for a few day with her husband. The first night I got a great view of her bra with her husband and my wife a few feet away. She wore a white bathing suit in our pool every day, I could just make her dark nipples.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 7nqb00 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2011, 11:55 PM

Thanked 16,234 Times in 1,128 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nqb00 View Post
I quickly said can you hold your sweater closed. She said "look all you like. there is not much to see"
Ha, wow. I had a co-worker similar to yours; I thought I was the only one.

Too many years ago, I worked in an office with another 21 year old. She wasn't my type at all, but since everyone else in the office was over 40, we kinda stuck together at work. We sat next to each other, but I spent most of my days, every day, standing over her shoulder working on projects. The catch is that she always wore oversized padded bras which pushed her shirt out...I saw down her shirt and saw her nipples every day, all day, for the three months we worked together. Her nipples were a normal pink, normal smallish size areolas, and normal nipple. Nothing too exciting, actually. Her breasts were a large b-cup and saggy even in her bras, but I didn't care.

Anyway, one day her areola was super puffy and I was concentrating on it since it never looked like that before. I think she asked me a question, but I didn't answer since I wasn't paying attention, and she caught me looking...it took three months of looking all day to get caught.

I said I was really sorry, and I walked over to my desk (a whole three feet away) and sat down, and couldn't look at her directly. A minute later I got an email from her saying "Why did you walk away? Did you hear me complain? No. My bikini tops show way more than this but you probably will never see me in one, so enjoy what you can see." So, stupidly, I replied, "I think I actually saw more than you think I did." That was the end of the conversation, but it did feel awkward for the rest of the day (only like an hour).

Later that night, she emailed me at my non-work email (this was way before texting, and having internet at home wasn't yet the norm, either). She asked in the email what I actually saw. I told her I saw her nipple and it looked different than normal--again, stupid thing to say. She was "Okay, nipple, I get that, but different than normal?" So, I admitted that I had been seeing her nipples every day ever since we started working together, thinking it would get her kind of excited. She didn't respond.

Starting the very next day, she wore tops that didn't show anything. I could still tell she had the same huge bras on, but I couldn't see down her tops. We never talked about it, though, which made it super awkward.

Finally, another several weeks later, I asked her why she didn't care that I saw that day, but now she does. She said it was all about the nipple, and gave me some speech how her bras covered more than her bikinis, but she didn't know her actual nipple was showing. I felt really dumb and it totally ruined it between us, but at least she quit a few weeks later and she was replaced with some cranky 40-something.

So, I never admit anything now, even if I think the person would get something out of hearing about it, and I have had plenty of chances to safely admit things, but I know better!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2011, 02:38 PM

Default with and without

Hi boys,
totay in town I saw a curious downblouse first. A midage sales girl in my favourite bookstore weared a bended blouse with only a few buttons and good cleavage. Normally she weares a boring bra, a little loose, but difficult to see the nips. Yesterday she was BRALESS and in the right angle i could peep inside and see the entire boob but cant manage to recognize the nipple and areola?!
Better was the second highlight, where a begging punk lady with her dog weared a spaghetti-top and a disfunctioned black bra. bending forward she showed one boob with full areola and nip. Nice red and fine shape.
I offered 50 cent for the show.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 01:28 PM

Default downblouse-hunter on tour

Hi folks,
today i fooled around in town and visited a shop with brick-a-brack and handbags and knickknack where normally only girls go in. Its often crowded but the salesgirls often have to bent down so I hoped to get a glimpse. And so it happened. A tall salesgirl 20 y.o., a-cup, bent down and her wide shirt opened to set her bra to fresh air. Also her puffy nipple breathed fresh air because her bra a little loose. Was sooooooo sweet pale, puffy nipple peeping out of her black bra.
Second was a customer girl with her girlfrien looking for necklet. 18 y.o. tiny and well tanned. First I thougt her bra fits, but leaning a little forward it opened up and showed her fine a to b cup young tanned sweet tit, with fine areola.
superb shape, as young girls often have. Soooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
A few days ago in my favourite bookstore I saw a blonde girl, about 25 y.o. with nice cleavage and a bra, very stiff, so u can see down to the areola by standing next to her. Very fine shape, red areola. Like it very much.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcrow View Post
I've always wondered about that kind of stuff, ginas1989. You could probably educate me and some of these others when we are being played vs. getting lucky. Always nice to have a female perspective.
Just from my own personal experience, I pretty much always know what I'm showing. When I get dressed I stand in front of a mirror and do things like bend over to see how much someone canglance down my top et cetera. My girlfriends are the same.

So I'm guessing the % of time you're being "played" so to speak is probably 75% or more. Now there are always some girls that are just clueless and other times a "wardrobe malfunction" may cause a garment to shift or whatever, but that doesn't happen nearly as much as us just wanting to tease you a bit ;-)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Anyway, one day her areola was super puffy and I was concentrating on it since it never looked like that before. I think she asked me a question, but I didn't answer since I wasn't paying attention, and she caught me looking...it took three months of looking all day to get caught.

Finally, another several weeks later, I asked her why she didn't care that I saw that day, but now she does. She said it was all about the nipple, and gave me some speech how her bras covered more than her bikinis, but she didn't know her actual nipple was showing. I felt really dumb and it totally ruined it between us, but at least she quit a few weeks later and she was replaced with some cranky 40-something.

So, I never admit anything now, even if I think the person would get something out of hearing about it, and I have had plenty of chances to safely admit things, but I know better!
Yes, you unfortunately fell victim to a case of a gal who didn't actually realize she was showing it. If we don't know (and aren't intending to) show nipples that is an extrememly embarrassing situation, probably similar to your balls hanging out and being visible up your short's leg.

But you learned the lesson, just never admit to seeing nip until you KNOW for sure the woman is aware of it... even then sometimes we want to show, but if you call us out on it, it becomes too awkward, so yeah better to not mention it at all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ginas1989 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1