uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-08-2017, 12:39 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

CONTINUATION OF ORIGINAL STORY OF MY WIFE AND BEST FRIEND

After a lot of talking and some pretty amazing sex between my wife and I after our weekend encounter of my wife and best friend having some intense hot sex in our bed as I watched things were going well. The entire experience had opened up a whole new dialogue between us and we talked about sexual desires and fantasies which was not something we had done previously to any extent.

The weekend finally rolled around again and Jeremy came over on Friday night as usual. We were both sitting out on the back deck and Jeremy sat and talked without ever mentioning anything sexual or in regard to the past weekend. His stay was not long and he left about 30 minutes after he had arrived. The short visit was not strained but it did lack the casual tone his visits normally took. As he was getting ready to leave it was evident he was waiting for us to say something and I think we were both waiting as well. Finally, at the gate to the driveway my wife said "Do you want to come over tomorrow? We are going to grill out and just hang around by ourselves." Jeremy instantly picked up on this and said yes and there was a quick uneasy embrace between he and my wife and he left.

The next evening Jeremy showed up with a bottle of Old Forester 1920 and we all had a shot together. Jeremy was dressed in jeans and a polo and my wife was dressed in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a small top. She looked cute and with the loose fit of the shorts when she sat and put her knees up her panties were visible. The evening was like any other and we sat around having some drinks and the conversation was easy. We grilled and ate and it was soon almost 11 that evening and we were all pretty relaxed and feeling the effects of the evenings drinking as the air began to get damp. I suggested we all move inside and we gathered our stuff and carried things inside.

I came out of the kitchen and Jeremy and my wife had gone back outside. I walked out the door to find them both in a very passionate embrace as their mouths and tongues explored each other. Jeremy had both his hands up inside the back of the leg openings of my wife's shorts and was feeling her ass. I watched for a few moments before the embrace and kiss ended and I could see my wife's face was blushing. I could also see her nipples were hard and poking through the bra and shirt she had on letting me know she was excited and turned on. We walked inside and she and I sat on the couch together and Jeremy sat in a recliner to the side of us after getting everyone a drink. We had the TV on some late night comedy and were engaged in small talk. There was definitely a sexual tension in the air.

Finally, after about 15 minutes my wife looked at me with a whole new look and says "So, how does this work?" Without any other words or explanation we both knew exactly what she meant and I just reached over and grasped her shirt and began pulling it up over her stomach. As I reached her chest she raised her arms up over her head and I pulled the shirt off over her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. I looked as my wife was now sitting in front of me and our friend shirtless in her red bra. I was already hard and Jeremy just sat casually observing and sipping on his drink as if this was just normal. We kissed for a few minutes and then I reached inside of either side of her waistband and pulled her shorts off as she raised her hips to assist me. I looked at my wife who was now sitting on our couch wearing only her red bra and red lacy boyshort cut panties with our friend sitting only a few feet away. I could see in her eyes that she was turned on more than I could remember in a long time and I had to get up and get a refill of my drink. She told me to get her one too and I came back in with my camera.

We kissed again for several minutes and she had my pants unsnapped and unzipped rubbing my cock which was already oozing precum from the stimulation and situation. Jeremy sat still in the recliner like a silent observer as I stood up and my wife got down onto her knees in front of me and pulled my pants off my hips and took me into her mouth still wearing only her panties and bra set. She continued to suck me for several minutes and I reached down and unclasped her bra from behind and let it fall off her shoulders as I began playing with her erect nipples making her groan in pleasure with my cock still filling her mouth. Jeremy finally got up and walked over and began playing with her tits too and she reached over and unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She began alternating her blowjob between the two of us both standing together in front of her, rubbing one cock while sucking the other and then exchanging roles.

The blowjob continued for an eternity and I had to work hard to control myself from exploding in her mouth several times. My wife had never let me cum in her mouth during oral sex and I did not want to ruin the moment or feeling. I heard Jeremy getting close as she continued and told him to pull out before he came. I was almost in shock when my wife paused slightly and said "No, cum in my mouth." At that Jeremy began to blow a load deep into her mouth as she struggled between trying to swallow and take his large cock in her mouth. I could smell his cum and the sex in the room as he seemed to climax forever, the gulping and wetness of his orgasm was pushing me to the brink as my wife continued jacking me off and sucking his cock dry with cum running down her chin and dripping onto her chest to my view.

As soon as Jeremy finished my wife pulled my pants and shorts the rest of the way off me. I had removed my shirt at some point already and she pushed me back onto the couch as Jeremy pulled her panties off her hips. As she climbed up on top of me she was grinding her hips into my cock telling me "Oh god baby, fuck me. I want you inside me now, just fuck me." I will never forget those words as she repeated them in a guttural moan of pleasure and complete horniness. She grasped my cock and sank down on me fully impaling me inside her as she lay forward on my chest and with her mouth open began to kiss me passionately by surprise. Thoughts of my friends cum filling my wife's mouth and tasting him on her were immediately removed as we began to fuck each other in total carnal pleasure like we had never done before. This was not our usual love making session but in this moment it was total heat, lust and pleasure. I had totally forgot Jeremy was in the room or that we were not alone, it took only a few moments before my wife and I both erupted in a huge overpowering orgasm that ended with us both breathing heavy to catch our breath and wringing with sweat as she finally collapsed on top of me and my cock pulsated every last drop of my cum deep inside her. I could feel the volume rushing out of her and down my cheeks beneath her.

It took us twenty minutes before we finally parted and got up to get a drink. All of us standing fully naked with our clothes and underwear strewn about the family room my wife asked "Do you both want to go into the bedroom and continue this?" Leaving he lights on and the back door unlocked we all three went into our bed.
I will continue this story from this night which lasted all night. I appreciate all the comments and questions. Please don't hesitate to post here or continue to PM me anything you want to know. Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
first time naked with another man.jpeg   pantiies strip.jpeg  

Old 03-08-2017, 02:47 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Couplein2mfm, I am following intently. This sounds so familiar to my current experiences. Your descriptions of emotions are spot on to what I experienced with friends.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Couplein2mfm, I am following intently. This sounds so familiar to my current experiences. Your descriptions of emotions are spot on to what I experienced with friends.
Thank you, it was a very good experience and continues to be for both of us. After years in the LS we are both comfortable and keep the communication and dialogue open. Typically, I am very comfortable in "sharing" her and watching her climax with another man. There are times that I just don't feel it but I let her know and the issue is never pushed or forced. She is still much less comfortable with seeing me with another woman, there are times that we have had MFMF or FMF that she has not said anything but I can tell she is not into it. From her perspective she says that when she sees me with another woman many times she thinks I will want or like her more. So, our choice is to stay primarily same room MFM.

She has hooked up solo before in MF but for both of us, it is more about the sharing and being together than just the sex. She has let me hook up solo with several woman but again, it is just not as enjoyable as when we are together.

The LS can be an awesome place, you just have to find your niche and keep the communications open completely.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2017, 12:13 PM

FIRST FULL NIGHT WITH JEREMY (FULL MFM) CONTINUED

After all, having a drink we walked back down the hallway toward our bedroom. My wife was leading the way followed closely by Jeremy. I had just come down from one of the most amazing intense orgasms of my life but watching my wife’s naked ass, leaking my cum down her inner thighs being followed by our naked, very large dicked best friend who was sporting a raging hard-on was brining me back to an erection of my own. As my wife stopped and bent slightly to pull the covers off the bed our friend poked her in the ass with his boner and made her turn with an evil grin letting us both know exactly what she wanted. Once she had the bed unmade she climbed in and looked at us both. I got in beside her on my side and Jeremy walked around the bed to her side and crawled in next to her. This was the first time we had ever had a third person in our Queen-sized bed more less another naked man.

Jeremy leaned over my wife and they began kissing again in a heavy make out session. Jeremy slid a finger inside my wife and I could hear the wetness of our cum inside her as he fingered her pussy causing her to make short moans of ecstasy as they continued making out together. As Jeremy fingered her she spread her legs further open giving him full access until he finally crawled between and easily inserted his cock inside her. Jeremy lay on top of her missionary style and began fucking her in a slow, rhythmic pace as they continued kissing. Jeremy continued without changing his pace for the next 20 minutes or so and my wife seemed to be in a state of non-stop arousal enjoying the pleasure of the feeling of Jeremy inside her, filling her full. I was completely hard and laying on my side when I felt Jeremy’s hand on my side, he pulled me closer to my wife and he and told me “Bring your cock up to her so she can suck you off while I fuck her.” I was not sure what to do, she normally did not like cum in her mouth and once she was finished oral sex was done. I felt her hand move over and cup my balls and knelt up bringing my cock to her lips as I knelt beside her head. She took my cum covered cock into her mouth and began to suck me as she was being fucked by our friend.

The sex continued with my wife sucking me and Jeremy riding her slowly for ever. I was close to cumming but not there as I enjoyed the feeling and we were all sweating. Finally, Jeremy said he needed a drink and we stopped and walked back into the kitchen. It was now after 2 am and we had a bottle of water. Jeremy led my wife into the living room which we seldom used. It had a large open picture window and Jeremy brought my wife over to stand in front of it on full display. Our house sat back off the road but with the lights on if anyone was looking at our house they could have easily seen her. No other lights were on at any of our neighbors and Jeremy stood in back of her kissing her neck and shoulders as he played with her nipples and pussy until she forgot where she was and began to arch her hips and grind against his hard cock. He slid inside of her and pushed her shoulders forward until she was bent over in front of him and he began pounding into her causing an loud echoing slapping sound throughout the otherwise silent house. My wife was soon crying out to Jeremy “Fuck me, that feels so good, fuck me harder, fuck me harder.” Jeremy obliged her requests and picked up his pace and intensity and I heard him ask “I’m going to cum, where do you want it?” My wife was almost grunting her reply trying to catch her breath between moans saying “oh god don’t stop, oh god don’t stop, cum inside me, don’t stop, cum inside me.” She continued repeating his as Jeremy hollered out and began blowing a huge load deep into my wife’s pussy and holding her tightly from behind. As his cock softened inside her he slid out and a pool of cum leaked onto the living room hard wood floor beneath her.

My wife’s legs were shaking and she was having trouble standing once Jeremy let her go and moved back from her. He and I got a hold of her and brought her back to the bedroom and lay her in the bed. I got her more water and all she could say was “oh god that was amazing” as she repeated herself over and over.

My wife was halfway falling asleep and she turned onto her side facing Jeremy as they kissed. I was lying on my side facing her and slid my cock inside her sopping wet, cum filled, used pussy from behind feeling her warmth and extreme wetness. I was pumping her slowly as she began to drift off muttering “oh baby fuck me” and began alternating her mumbling with burst of snoring. She felt so good inside, I just pumped slowly until I fell to sleep holding her and still inside her as Jeremy clutched her from the other side.

It was after 5:30 am when I woke up to sunlight coming through he bedroom window. I was still hard and still in the same position I had fallen to sleep, inside my wife. I got out of bed and went in to pee and came back out with her and Jeremy awake both went into the master bath to pee and returned to the bed wore out from the night’s action. I turned my wife onto her back and climbed onto her between her legs and pushed my semi erect cock inside her. She grunted as I pushed in and lay there on the bed next to Jeremy. She had dried cum in her hair, on her face and on her chest. We could not get a rhythm going and I pulled out and lay next to her still excited and turned-on. She got up on her hands and knees and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck me until I was fully hard again. She continued as Jeremy drifted in and out of sleep next to us until I told her I was going to cum but she continued and I blew my load into her mouth. Once I was done she lay up next to me and kissed me passionately whispering how much she loved me and how much she enjoyed last night. We both drifted back to sleep.

It was just after 7:30 am when I woke up hearing noise coming from the family room down the hall from our bedroom. Our room door was wide open and all three of us were naked on top of the sheets of our bed. My wife woke up and whispered to me “oh my god, your mothers here.” I jumped up and hollered down the hall “I’ll be right there as I shut the door and looked for a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt to pull on. I walked out the door and down the hall to find my mom in our kitchen. She was asking if we had a party, who’s clothes were all over the family room and why our underwear was on the floor. I could tell she knew something was happening but she did not ask anything directly. My mother is extremely nosy and was really prying as I did my best to get her out telling her I would call her later in the afternoon. I got her out the door and locked it behind her and walked back to the bedroom where Jeremy and my wife were both now fully awake and laying in our bed kissing each other deeply. I lay next to them until they finally separated and we all got up. My wife got a shower and we all had coffee and sat around talking until Jeremy left around noon. My wife was wore out and went back to bed and slept the rest of the day as I picked up and tried to clean the cum stains from around the house.

Over the next two weeks we stayed busy, had lots of conversation about Jeremy and got online and looked at swinger sites. We had great sex with a lot more frequency than our average during this time and saw Jeremy a few times but there was not any hooking up, it was nothing happening just our schedules, the kids being home and work did not provide us the opportunity to make anything happen. The one major change was now when Jeremy would leave our house instead of the usual casual light embrace between he and my wife with the good bye and nice to see you they now hugged and kissed pretty passionately. We did not have the house to ourselves most the time with two of our kids being home on break but the two of them would step outside the back door and one time walked back into the backyard near the camper before he left. I could tell our oldest son had noticed the change, he told me “you better go get mom, she and Jeremy went to the camper for something.” I walked back and found them at the back of the parked camper, my wife sitting on the edge of the picnic table with Jeremy standing between her spread legs kissing. He jean shorts were unfasted and unzipped and pulled about two inches down off her hips giving a full view of her ass crack and her pubic mound in the front. The parted and my wife said she was telling Jeremy that we would be out of town this weekend for her medical conference in DC and would not be back until the following Thursday evening.

I appreciate all the kind comments, PM’s and likes. I will continue to post our adventures with Jeremy in this thread along with some of our other experiences getting into the lifestyle. While I post about our VERY positive experiences and hot sexual interaction, it has not and is not always magical or even hot. Sometimes it just doesn't work and is a bomb. But, who wants to read about those instances lol.

** I did not get any pictures after the sex started, was too busy and occupied to even think of it. **
Old 03-10-2017, 03:03 PM

PICKING UP A STRANGER FOR THE FIRST TIME

The hookup with Jeremy had awoke a strong yearning in us both. I will continue to share more happenings with him in this thread. The hookup in this post is the next occurrence we had and happened while traveling out of town. Outside of the time in these posts and the first trip alone my wife took we have not ever seen this guy again. This happened in 2004 I will post in several posts as I recall the specifics to keep the posting length readable.

It was a late evening, we had been to a formal dinner party in Washington DC and on the way back decided to stop at the Old Ebbitt Bar just up the street from our hotel to have a drink. Inside the bar, we sat together, my wife still in her black evening gown and heels and me in my black tux after the dance and cocktail party. We ordered a bottle of wine and were feeling tipsy, laughing, kidding around and having a good time being out. It had now been three weeks since our first threesome at home with our friend Jeremy and we could not help but recount and relive the experience. Each time we talked about it my wife would go on about how hot the sex was and how much she wanted to do it again. The wine brought out her newly found wild side.

As we sat a nicely dressed, tall slim guy approached and asked if we were visiting DC as he ordered at the bar. We told him yes, we were in town for a conference and offered him to join with us at the bar. We made small talk and he seemed to be a very nice, genuine guy. He ordered several rounds of drinks and it turned out he had previously lived in DC but was now living in Seattle working as a physician for the defense department. He and my wife talked shop for some time and he told her that he could not stay away and had to come meet us, finding my wife incredibly hot and sexy. I could see my wife blush and enjoy the flattery so I encouraged the flirtation as much as possible. At one point I made the excuse of using the restroom and left them alone for about 20 minutes saying I was looking around at the memorabilia. As the Old Ebbitt began to shut down we paid our tabs and exchanged numbers and email. We walked outside and it turned out we were both staying at he same hotel. My wife ended up wrapping her free arm around him as I held her on the other side and he quickly grabbed around her waist as the three of us walked down 15th Street NW toward Pennsylvania Ave and our hotel.

Inside the lobby we got on the elevator and our new found friend pressed the 5th floor button and I pressed the 15th. My wife was not ready for the evening to end and asked if he wanted to come up with us for another glass of wine to which he quickly agreed. We had a corner suite and once inside I opened a fresh bottle of wine as both our guest and my wife sat in chairs talking together. Our guest got up and used the restroom and while he was inside my wife asked excitedly if we could hookup with him. I told her it was up to her and she said she really wanted to. When our guest came out he remarked about a pair of knee length black boots my wife had out and said he always found boots incredibly sexy and hot. He asked my wife if she minded modeling them for him and she let him take off her heels and then put the boots on her. It was evident this was turning him on and she was already extremely turned on. He asked to take some pictures and she agreed and modeled around the room for him enjoying his flirting and compliments.

As he continued his flattery she became more intense on pleasing him and showing off for him. With the alcohol, her inhibitions were gone and he directed her into various poses which she gladly did for him. It became evident he had a dominating side to him and they were both enjoying the sport of the game and chase. He had her naked and soon had her undoing his pants and had her undress him slowly. I watched with amazement as she finally freed his cock from his pants, I could tell she was impressed with his length and size as she looked like she was a little kid discovering the presents under the tree on Christmas morning.

He told her to kneel on the floor in front of the chair he was seated in and told her to give him a blowjob. I sat in the chair beside him as he and I sipped wine and my wife hungrily sucked and licked his cock for well over fifteen minutes before telling her to stop. I was still dressed and he told her to get up and to stand facing the bed at the side and to bend over resting her chest and face on the mattress keeping her ass and pussy in the air. He left her there in that position for a few minutes spread eagle with her goodies in clear view before he walked up and gave her ass cheek a firm slap with her emitting a “ooohhhhh” to his blow. He then guided is cock to her waiting pussy which I could see was soaking wet with excitement and pushed himself inside of her burying his shaft until his balls rested between her legs. My wife sighed with enjoyment feeling him fill her. Once he was inside her he began to pump in and out of her fucking her hard as she cried out in ecstasy louder than I have ever heard her vocalize sex, the look on her face was completely engrossed in what was happening and he was making comments about her being a “good little sl*t” and “being incredibly tight”. The more he talked dirty to her telling her how much she loved having his dick inside her the more aroused she became and the more vocal she became. He continued as I stood and watched, mesmerized by his stamina and endurance as he brought my wife to two separate climaxes and continued railing her. He began telling her he was going to cum and was going to fill her with his cum as she was grunting and breathing hard with her legs and arms shaking, dripping with sweat onto the bed beneath her telling him “no, you don’t have a condom on, don’t cum inside me.” He continued the pounding and bantering until he had her crying out “please cum inside me, I want to be filled with your cum.” Once he had her begging for his cum he came in bucket loads inside her before finally letting her collapse into a heap on the mattress in front of her.

I figured my wife was done, but she sat back up and talked for a while. He said he had to go to his room and get some sleep and told her we would meet up again the next evening. He said he would meet us at our room at 9 pm the next evening and then dressed, kissed her and left. I went into the bathroom and got undressed for bed returning naked but my wife was in a heap snoring and out so I lay there listening to her breath and looking into her beautiful face. Her makeup and mascara were smeared and her hair was a mess, she smelled like sex and cum and was clammy from sweating profusely and the sheets were soaking wet but she looked radiant and I lay up against her with my cock nestled between her ass cheeks until I drifted off to sleep.

Thanks again for all the comments and replies we get in PM. Any questions please don't hesitate.
Attached Thumbnails
1 black dress and boots in doorway.jpeg   2 smiling asking what pose he wants to see next.jpeg  

3 black dress and boots in reception chair.jpeg   4 after sliding her panties off her legs he asks her to pull the dress off.jpeg  

Old 03-12-2017, 01:13 PM

WASHINGTON DC HOTEL STRANGER PART 2

The next morning came around way to early and we got up late. Our conference was over and we ate lunch and then visited the Pentagon City mall returning on the Metro around 6 that evening. My wife talked about her experience last night and I wanted to fuck her but she insisted I wait until he arrived that evening. She showered again and was looking great when his knock finally came at the door promptly at 9 that evening. My wife was like a giddy schoolgirl when she almost skipped to the door wearing nothing but the boots he had complimented her on the night before. He walked in and kissed her on the cheek patting her butt and telling her she was a “good girl” which instead of pissing her off as being condescending made her blush and smile. He walked over to me and shook my hand and then handed me a bottle of Chivas Regal 18-year-old Scotch which instantly got me to warm up to him. My stomach was still in a knot at the thoughts of him using my wife as his play toy but I knew she enjoyed the attention and the sex so sat back and poured the three of us a shot and made a toast to my wife and her impending orgasms. As soon as we all took a sip, he ordered my wife to her knees and had her unfasten both our pants and kneel in between us and alternate sucking our cocks as we made small talk and sipped on the Scotch. I was already rock hard but he was still limp and she had to work him to get him hard. I wanted to get some pictures but he said he could not be in any photographs that could be posted online or shared. He said he would email me all the images he took of her though. It was strange sitting in the hotel room, talking and drinking with another guy while both of us had our pants and underwear pulled down around our lower thighs and my wife kneeling between our chairs taking turns sucking each of our cocks.

After our second drink and about 30 minutes he told my wife to get up and directed her into some more nude poses for him as he used his phone to take pictures. He was complementing her heavily and being flirtatious and I could tell my wife was eating it up and at that point probably would have done anything he asked. At one point, he had her undress us both completely and then he told her she needed a good spanking. Again, I could see her blush and heard her mutter “spanking” in a very low tone but a definite question. He just smiled at her and asked “when was the last time you had a good proper spanking?” My wife had a puzzled look on her face and replied “I, I don’t know….. probably when I was about ten….. I, uh, I don’t know.” She was searching for words obviously puzzled as he sat on the bed and pulled her to him and put her over his legs with her ass up in front of him. He rubbed her ass for a few minutes and then ran his hand down between her thighs and I heard him say “Oh my god you are wet. It looks like somebody likes to be spanked.” My wife was looking at me with her face resting on the side and replied “I have never been spanked……….” But before she could finish he gave her a smack across her bare cheek as he followed with a gentle caress and the only thing from my wife was an audible “mmmmmm”.

Up until our adventure with Jeremy a few weeks before my wife and I led a very vanilla and quiet sex life together. We had learned early on to not make any noise in fear of waking the kids and our upbringing made sex something shunned and never spoken of. Most of our sex was under the covers in the dark with no use of toys or other stimulation. Not that we didn’t enjoy it, we just never talked about it or played on it. The past few weeks had been very revealing and eye opening for us both. We had gone from Mr and Mrs PTA parents to looking at swinger sites and reading about all sorts of sexual deviations while talking in depth about our fantasies and desires. I had always thought my wife had no fantasies and it was just a perversion in myself but now, I had learned she too had some very graphic fantasies and a definite kinky side. We could both be total freaks.

The spanking continued and my wife seemed to get more and more into the intensity as he grew bolder. He had her asking for more and telling him “spank me harder” on several occasions as she squirmed on is lap. Before he was done I was amazed to see my wife’s hot little ass turn a crimson red and could clearly see several outlines of his handprint on her cheeks. I was half afraid that we were going to have a knock at the door from the hotel staff regarding the noise as the individual slaps and vocal responses from my wife echoed throughout the room. As he moved my wife off his lap she said “Please, I need you inside of me.” His cock was raging and he got up off the bed and grabbed his drink taking a sip and then telling her “No, not yet. You need to be a good little sl*t and suck your husband’s dick for him now.” He had me climb up on the bed facing her body as I knelt over her face. He gave her instruction on sucking my cock from underneath and then had her suck my balls. It felt amazing and I was doing everything I could not to blow my load when he told me to move up over her face and told her to lick my ass. I could not say anything as my wife began greedily licking me like never before and the feeling was overwhelming as her tongue licked and alternated between gently probing my ass. Finally, I had to get up and move before I unloaded. I made an excuse of my knee being cramped and needing to move but he precum leaking from the head of my cock was evident.

As I got up, he laid on his back and told my wife to get up on top of him. She immediately moved over him and he guided her down onto his large dick which disappeared fully inside her wet pussy. He pulled her forward and they kissed each other deeply as he ground his hips into her. He separated the kiss and told her “your husband is going to lick you from behind and then we are going to both fuck you in both your tight holes. I am going to be in your hot pussy and he is going to fuck you in the ass at the same time. Do you like DP?” His comment took me by surprise and I was even more surprised when I heard my wife moaning and telling him yes, she wanted “DP”. He told me to get behind her and to lick her like she had done me. My wife was already spread wide open as she was mounted and riding his cock and I slowly moved to do as he instructed. It was odd, the smell of sex and his cock was permeating the air as I moved my face down to my wife’s ass and began to slowly lick her from behind. It was hot but I had never been so close to another man’s cock before. It took me several minutes before I got into it and began really licking her as he continued slowly pulling in and out of her. He then guided me into kneeling behind her and getting my cock into her ass for our first ever anal sex. She grunted as the head of my cock pressed inside her and I asked her if she wanted me to stop, she said no to keep going and told me it felt so good. Once I got fully inside of her we both began to fuck her simultaneously and the tightness and sensations were amazing. I did not take long with a mix of the mental and physical stimulation and pushed as deep inside her as I could and blasted a huge load as I held on to her and she bucked against him. She was having intense spasms as she was in the midst of her own orgasm that totally rocked her body. I slowly pulled out and watched as a stream of my cum leaked from her ass and ran down around his balls and he continued to pump my wife as she orgasmed for the full time.

Once her orgasm began to slow he rolled her over onto her back still inside her and raised her legs up placing her ankles onto his shoulders as he fucked her hard and fast until blowing his own load deep inside her. Once he was drained he pulled his slimy cock out of her and my wife lay on the bed almost comatose. He brought his cock up to her face and she opened her mouth and took him inside sucking him clean. Once she was done he got up and my wife fell sound asleep lying on the bed still naked and leaking from all holes.

I lay on the bed beside my wife and was drifting off from the evenings activity. He lay down beside her on the other side after turning all but the bedside lamp off. He talked briefly and we all feel off to sleep. I woke up again with the bed moving and rocking hearing my wife moaning in obvious enjoyment. I looked over and my wife was on her stomach with him on top of her giving it to her good. I got up and walked into the bathroom to pee and then got a bottle of water and stood watching as I was parched and drank the entire bottle. He had his very large sized cock in my wife’s ass this time and she seemed to be fully enjoying her second anal session. I didn’t think they were going to stop, he had more stamina than I have seen in most men and went for at least twenty full minutes after I had begun watching. He finally blew another load inside her and lay on top of her for a while as I climbed back into bed. He then got up and showered and when he came out my wife was out cold snoring. He told me he would email me the pictures taken earlier and he left after getting dressed.

I locked the door behind him and got back into bed. I tried to wake my wife up but she was barely coherent and would immediately fall back to sleep after being stirred. I got up straddling her ass cheeks and rubbed my cock between them feeling her wetness on my hard-aching shaft. I pushed my cock back inside her ass without much effort and little response from her as she gave out a low moan. It took me about ten minutes to cum and I then rolled over and went to sleep.

It was after noon the next day when we got up, we had to pack and had a flight home early the next morning. We talked about the experience and it provided some very erotic stimulation for us. It was about a month after we returned that I got an email with the picture attachments. I had almost forgot about them. We showed them to Jeremy and told him about the encounter and he seemed to get jealous over it. It is weird, my wife and I have little jealousy but both Jeremy and she seem to have issues with jealousy between them if the other hooks up. Her other regular boyfriend who I will tell more about later also has the same issues. He and Jeremy know each other but don’t like each other.

About six months after our meeting the stranger he got into contact with us and offered to take my wife to a conference in Hawaii with him. He wanted her to go as his “date” and said he would pick up her entire tab for the trip and stay. The conference was seven months away and we talked about it in depth and decided to do it. She had a great time and enjoyed the trip but after returning said she did not want to do anything apart or make separate trips again. She has told me in depth details of the trip and I will get her to see if we can write about it to relay it here in this forum. Might take a little time but I will ask her about it.
Attached Thumbnails
5 black boots going to door for room service.jpeg   6 naked pose for inticing him as he watches.jpeg  

7 he tells her to undo his pants and pull out his cock.jpeg   8 naked inviting him to join her in bed.jpeg  

9 naked in bed waiting for him as he teases her.jpeg   10 naked posing in bed for him to show her ass from behind.jpeg  

11 after orgasm smile.jpeg  
Old 03-14-2017, 12:28 PM

I want to thank everyone for all of the PM messages and questions. They are each appreciated greatly.

I am working on the story (after multiple requests) regarding the trip to Hawaii. I really am trying to get my wife to compose it from her point of view or perspective since I was not present and can only relate what she told me from a third person description on what I was told. However, she does not really like to write so I may see if she will proof and help me compose to accurately relate her experiences and feelings at the time.

Again, please continue with the questions or feedback. PM is fine since many are asking some very personal questions about our entire experience over the past ten years. If you prefer not to ask in the forum I will do my best to respond to you privately in PM.

Have a sexy day! More to follow soon.

For all the additional image requests, here is one form a hotel meeting had while visiting Chicago, IL.
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 01:50 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

She is quite sexy! All the best!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 03:01 PM

Got this PM today. I will answer this privately for the first question and posting the rest of the reply for all to read. Any other questions please ask here or send to PM.
[QUOTE =]Hey. I don't want to put this in the thread but two questions. First, I have tried to get my wife to do anal and she has always refused. Can you offer any ideas to get her to be receptive to the idea? I am really enjoying your stories along with the pictures of your smoking hot wife. How old is she? I am guessing 30's. I wanted to find out if you have any stories about her giving a random blowjob to somebody or getting a random cum shot from a stranger at one of the clubs you all go to. I love stories with loads of cum in the end. Can't wait to read more of your stuff here.[/QUOTE]
Several years ago we were at a club one night that allows on-premise activity. My wife was drinking wine and having a great time, flirting, dancing and meeting lots of people. There was a single guy, average middle aged guy who tried his best to flirt with her and pick her up. He was there by himself looking for some fun. My wife denied his requests to go to a playroom and then he told her that his wife did not like to give blowjobs and that he had never had a blowjob before. My wife felt sorry for him and talked about him not ever having a blowjob. Then, out of the blue she walks over to him as he is standing beside the dance floor and says to him "It's not fair that you never got a blowjob. I know men love them."

She kneels down on the floor in front of him and pulls his pants down around his thighs and starts to give him a blowjob right there. It takes the guy less than two minutes and he begins to blow as my wife pulls his cock out of her mouth and he sprays a load all over her face and shirt. She gets up once she cleans him up and has several other cocks being offered to her. In her wine induced state she tells the other guys "put those things away, I know the rest of you have got blowjobs before." She vaguely remembered this the next morning.

Another night at the same club she was being provided shots by a guy that was doing his best to pick her up. She was already naked and as the two of them danced and she played around with him she was so ready she begged him to take her back and to fuck her. We all three went into a playroom and the two of them began to play awkwardly not being able to fully connect after the shots but both wanting it bad. Laying on her back in front of him saying "Steve why don't you just fuck me" the guy still fumbles around trying to get his dick inside her with no luck as he is only semi hard despite her being super wet. Somehow the two of them working on his dick and rubbing it between her pussy lips he erupts in a massive tidal wave of cum shooting to cover her belly, chest and most of her face and hair. He basically collapses on top of her and they are both snoring loudly within minutes.

The next morning we get up to the door opening and the overnight manager telling us it was time to head out. The guy was still on top of my wife and the two of them are literally glued together from groin to chest. It took about five minutes for them to fully part.

As far as her age, she is 53.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 05:10 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
Got this PM today. I will answer this privately for the first question and posting the rest of the reply for all to read. Any other questions please ask here or send to PM.
[QUOTE =]Hey. I don't want to put this in the thread but two questions. First, I have tried to get my wife to do anal and she has always refused. Can you offer any ideas to get her to be receptive to the idea? I am really enjoying your stories along with the pictures of your smoking hot wife. How old is she? I am guessing 30's. I wanted to find out if you have any stories about her giving a random blowjob to somebody or getting a random cum shot from a stranger at one of the clubs you all go to. I love stories with loads of cum in the end. Can't wait to read more of your stuff here.
Several years ago we were at a club one night that allows on-premise activity. My wife was drinking wine and having a great time, flirting, dancing and meeting lots of people. There was a single guy, average middle aged guy who tried his best to flirt with her and pick her up. He was there by himself looking for some fun. My wife denied his requests to go to a playroom and then he told her that his wife did not like to give blowjobs and that he had never had a blowjob before. My wife felt sorry for him and talked about him not ever having a blowjob. Then, out of the blue she walks over to him as he is standing beside the dance floor and says to him "It's not fair that you never got a blowjob. I know men love them."

She kneels down on the floor in front of him and pulls his pants down around his thighs and starts to give him a blowjob right there. It takes the guy less than two minutes and he begins to blow as my wife pulls his cock out of her mouth and he sprays a load all over her face and shirt. She gets up once she cleans him up and has several other cocks being offered to her. In her wine induced state she tells the other guys "put those things away, I know the rest of you have got blowjobs before." She vaguely remembered this the next morning.

Another night at the same club she was being provided shots by a guy that was doing his best to pick her up. She was already naked and as the two of them danced and she played around with him she was so ready she begged him to take her back and to fuck her. We all three went into a playroom and the two of them began to play awkwardly not being able to fully connect after the shots but both wanting it bad. Laying on her back in front of him saying "Steve why don't you just fuck me" the guy still fumbles around trying to get his dick inside her with no luck as he is only semi hard despite her being super wet. Somehow the two of them working on his dick and rubbing it between her pussy lips he erupts in a massive tidal wave of cum shooting to cover her belly, chest and most of her face and hair. He basically collapses on top of her and they are both snoring loudly within minutes.

The next morning we get up to the door opening and the overnight manager telling us it was time to head out. The guy was still on top of my wife and the two of them are literally glued together from groin to chest. It took about five minutes for them to fully part.

As far as her age, she is 53.[/QUOTE]

Bravo! She sounds like a lot of fun! Congrats!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia

4m:49s