photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-20-2023, 09:12 AM

Default Opaque dress at Henley Regatta

This is a really low-key one, but I still have the image clearly burned into my memory! A few years ago (probably late 80s) I was at the Henley regatta, a big (international) rowing competition, and it's always crammed with people. As I was walking across Henley bridge I spotted a very nice looking woman coming the other way, slim, about 5'6" tall, with dark, bobbed-type hairdo, and sunglasses, and wearing a long, white, close-fitting shift-type dress. She looked classy and expensively dressed. Anyway, as my eyes scanned her, I thought "that's odd, why would she wear black knickers under a white dress?". Then I realised she wasn't wearing any knickers, but sported a fabulous dark bush. Still interesting that she would come out like that, to a sporting / social event, since she must have known what was on display. I'm glad she did though!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mangomunkey For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 10:27 AM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts
Default Virgin Stewardess

So we was going on a long haul trip and we was sat nextt to the exit and also the stairs to first class which was on the upper deck. I got a huge headache that wouldn't go and the cabin staff said it was the a=cabin pe=ressure and gave me a mask and a o2 tank to breath. so the lady wouldn't get in the way and still able to monitor me she sat on the stairs and well she had on tights but the crotch was open to them and no underwear, thankfully my gf saw it first and didn't say anything and sorta nudged me to look and it was cute and lippy lol.

She got up as somone came down the stairs and came back with cookies and drinks from first class, she sat down again and soon was comfortable to open her legs lol, the blood at this point had rushed from one head to another.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 12:32 PM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
So we was going on a long haul trip and we was sat nextt to the exit and also the stairs to first class which was on the upper deck. I got a huge headache that wouldn't go and the cabin staff said it was the a=cabin pe=ressure and gave me a mask and a o2 tank to breath. so the lady wouldn't get in the way and still able to monitor me she sat on the stairs and well she had on tights but the crotch was open to them and no underwear, thankfully my gf saw it first and didn't say anything and sorta nudged me to look and it was cute and lippy lol.

She got up as somone came down the stairs and came back with cookies and drinks from first class, she sat down again and soon was comfortable to open her legs lol, the blood at this point had rushed from one head to another.
That must have made for an interesting flight. Also, hats off to your wife who was game to nudge you. And now let's start with the easy jokes about the Virgin flight attendant.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2023, 03:31 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default gust of wind

About 4 summers ago just before COVID we were sitting on the concrete ledge facing the stairs heading up to the food stand. I was enjoying my lunch with a female colleague when there was a 35-40 year old lady with black short hair coming down the steps with a drink in one hand and food in the other hand. It wasn't really windy so there must have been a whirlpool area where the wind lifted up her skirt as she came down the stairs. With both hand occupied, she tried to push her skirt down with her elbows but to little affect. The wind exposed that she was not wearing panties, she was completely shaven and she had really sexy long legs.
It was a thrill for me and a topic of discussion, being shaved, with my female colleague. I think the topic of her being shaved and her explanation why she shaves was more of a thrill for me.
Old 11-21-2023, 09:56 AM

Thanked 3,404 Times in 231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersmoothy View Post
That must have made for an interesting flight. Also, hats off to your wife who was game to nudge you. And now let's start with the easy jokes about the Virgin flight attendant.
She was a star for doing those sorta things lol, it did cost me later when we got to the hotel tho
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Carter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2023, 10:54 AM

Thanked 26,513 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Carter View Post
She was a star for doing those sorta things lol, it did cost me later when we got to the hotel tho
My wife is a great sport, she makes sure to point out a braless jiggly woman, one of my favorites was her mentioning to me that her sister was bare under her baggy shorts, that got me a memorable view later that afternoon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2023, 11:21 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 147 Posts
Default Walk on the wild side

While on vacation a couple years ago walking the streets of Lahaina with a GF, there was a family just ahead of us with two young adults and their parents (my guess).

The daughter was maybe 20 ish with a Smokin body, long blond hair, little perky boobs, and a killer behind.

She was in a little white, very short tennis dress that only barely covered her bum.
Well the ever present Hawaiian breezes would lift the back of her dress every 2nd or third step exposing her little white ass in quick little flashes.

I wasn’t sure if there was a thong tucked in there somewhere but it didn’t appear there was and the bikini tan lines showed she must have been tanning in one tiny bikini.

The family stopped to look at something and as she turned around to come back toward them the front flipped up and confirmed by the very neatly trimmed bush she wasn’t wearing a thing under the dress.

She caught me with my eyes glued to her crotch and we both froze for a moment and a blushing big smile came across her farce.
Suddenly Feeling like the creeper, I just smiled back and looked away as we passed but it had my heart going for the afternoon.
Old 11-21-2023, 11:22 AM

Default Craft Day Up-Shorts

Like everyone, I have seen the occasional tight skirt or yoga pants where she could not have been wearing anything underneath, but this is the only time in my life I have ever gotten a payoff, and it wasn't even a skirt.

In town we have a branch of the large orange home improvement chain of stores that offers a free kid's craft one Saturday a month. The store sets up a work table of plywood on overturned buckets, with benches around the side. The benches are overturned buckets with 2x12s on top for seating.

I had my young son with me in line to gather materials when I saw a woman, fit, smaller-chested, with stylish-layered dark blonde hair. She was about 40, a couple of years older than me at the time. Very much my type, tight body, athletic. She had on some casual top and a pair of VERY short, tight, khaki-colored denim shorts. Not cut-offs, but with a minimal cuff on the "legs". Also low-rise when that was the rage. Just inappropriate enough that the moms who had let themselves go probably hated her. They were so brief that even while I was staring at her ass in line I wondered if there was anything underneath.

Minutes later the kid and I are working on the project and and I glance across the table. Eight feet away since it was two plywood-sheets wide, the hot MILF was doing the same with her daughter. I looked down and almost fell off my board. Those denim shorts must have been the super-stiff material, and she had chosen to straddle the 2x12 bench. She had her left leg towards me and was also twisted to her left and leaning over to help her child. The spread legs and stiff material had caused such a gap that I could see her entire pussy.

She was fully shaved and it was the kind of perfect pussy where the lips are always kind of open and you could see straight in. She was also about 40, so it had just the right amount of "broken-in" look to it. With the lighting in the store every detail was crystal clear.

Best for last - remember I said she was leaning forward? This put her labia in contact with the 2x12 bench. Literally resting her cooch on pine. I couldn't figure out how she was unaware. At first I thought this was meant for me, but there were other people on either side of and behind me who must have had had the same view, and this went on long enough to put a roof on a birdhouse. Either she was oblivious or my soulmate.

Worst part - I was helping a three year old with a hammer and was already short about four extra hands. No pictures.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s