photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-01-2015, 11:22 PM

That as CJ Perry though. In kayfabe Lana knows she's hot but delights in not allowing us filthy Americans to see her body.

As for the story, great and promising start!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobster123 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2015, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kratos7 View Post
I don't like at all storylines like the Rusev and Lana's one, studied by WWE just to satisfy the proud Americans when those 2 will get finally defeated, and I especially find riducolous the fact that they're using the rivalry with Russia like if we were still during the cold war. And they are not even using a Russian or nearly Russian girl to do it.

That said, despite a storyline which I don't like, I really appreciated the first chapter of this serie, I didn't expect things to get so serious at the first chapter, but I liked it much and can't wait for the next one. My only doubt is about how C.J. Perry (Lana) would get embarassed by Michelle, considering that she has even played some topless scene in some movie and seems not so afraid of showing her body. But I'm sure you already have some good ideas for it. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobster123 View Post
That as CJ Perry though. In kayfabe Lana knows she's hot but delights in not allowing us filthy Americans to see her body.

As for the story, great and promising start!
Will agree with you in regards to the WWE storyline. It's pretty obvious what they're doing with it. I just hope it is not Cena to finally defeat Rusev- it's not like he needs it. Hope they let a younger star snap the undefeated streak. Hopefully they have something in store for Lana afterwards as she is a good talent.

As for the other concerns, I guess you will just have to wait and see. Thank you both for the comments.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:18 AM

Thanked 1,116 Times in 44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRipper View Post
Will agree with you in regards to the WWE storyline. It's pretty obvious what they're doing with it. I just hope it is not Cena to finally defeat Rusev- it's not like he needs it. Hope they let a younger star snap the undefeated streak. Hopefully they have something in store for Lana afterwards as she is a good talent.

As for the other concerns, I guess you will just have to wait and see. Thank you both for the comments.
Oh ahah, differently from many people I can't not like Cena for several reasons (consider that I started watching wrestling as an 8 yo in 2003, and at the time every kid would have immediately liked characters like him, Rey and Eddie as I did) but I don't think there's any chance for him to be the one who'll defeat Rusev and spoil him of the title, cos he's already involved in the feud with Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight title, plus the other one with Seth Rollins and the authority. The next contestant should be Rayback, maybe he's the one who'll do it.

As for Lana, we know how much is difficult for girls to keep a role for long time, so she need to learn some ring skills to stay in, or she'll get lost after the end of this gimmick. Considering the ring quality of the divas during the las years she shouldn't have many problems to pass from being a manager to be a fighter: remember how Melina became a quite strong champion starting from the role of hottie manager, or how other girls which at the beginning were taken by WWE just to show their bodies, like Candice Michelle and Kelly Kelly, could became champions for a certain period too. And as said, all the actual divas seems to be more or less at the same level, not that high, so for Lana it should not be that difficult to retail herself a role as a fighter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kratos7 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 06:05 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	mcccol.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	6873660
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2015, 08:38 PM

Default Hey

This means Michelle can't compete which means she can't get revenge on Lana
Old 01-08-2015, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
This means Michelle can't compete which means she can't get revenge on Lana
It means that Layla is going to try and get revenge on Lana for her friend Michelle but will be CRUSHED by the Ravishing Russian. And when things look bleakest for Layla, Michelle will make her grand return from her storyline injury.

I actually really like how Doctor Ripper Productions is going as far as creating a WWE News Article to promote the injury in their storyline. That makes me even more excited for next chapter and Tribute to the Troops than I already way.

Can't wait you guys. Keep up the great work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2015, 09:22 PM

Default Lana Pics

Did you guys see those 'Maxim' photos that Lana posted on her twitter today? So hot.

They made me think of this story, thus why I'm commenting.

I hope all is well. And after the lackluster and ultra-predictable Royal Rumble on Sunday I'm looking forward to seeing a wrestling storyline that's actually interesting.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:28 PM

So when will this be out?
Old 03-08-2015, 08:17 PM

Honestly, Ohno and I have not been in touch in months. I have a lot going on in life right now and don't see time for this in the foreseeable future. I know we have Chapter 2 almost completed so if Ohno wants to finish and post it, I would be entirely ok with that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jack_The_Ripper For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2015, 08:19 PM

Sad to hear this has sort of fizzled out but completely understand about life getting in the way and after the greatness of your last story I think we can forgive you both.

Tags
lana, michelle mccool, nude, strip, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12