uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2014, 09:29 PM

Default Episode Two: "Best For Business"

OCC Members DoctorOhno and Jack_The_Ripper have joined forces to create "Doctor Ripper Productions". Our goal is to provide fans with the best quality WWE ENF stories. Check out our blog at the link below. We intend to use the site to post announcements, polls, and more that will not be posted on here.
http://doctorripperproductions.weebly.com/
___

Last week, Paige turned on AJ Lee after the two of them won a tag team match. Paige gave the Divas Champion a barbaric beat down and pulled off her top in the process. Paige then revealed she is now working with Paul Heyman. Find out how AJ reacts as the rivalry heats up!

Michael Cole: For those who are just joining, we're live tonight on Monday Night RAW. We encourage you to never miss out on the action and sign up for the WWE Network where you can re-watch WWE Battleground and see future events like Summerslam, for only $9.99 a month!

JBL: What a card SummerSlam is shaping up to be! AJ Lee and Alicia Fox are set for a one-on-one contest later into the broadcast. The Authority has promised Alicia a Divas Championship Match at Summerslam if she shows an impressive outing tonight.

Jerry Lawler: Let’s go backstage to Renee Young who is standing by with Paul Heyman.

Paul Heyman appears on the titantron with a look of satisfaction. Renee Young is standing beside him in a skin-tight floral dress.

Renee Young: Thanks guys, hoping to get a few answers from the man behind the brutal attack we saw last week on RAW. Paul, what were your intentions? Were you trying to send a message?

"How disrespectful can you be, Renee? Pointing fingers already? Since you think it’s okay to throw personal questions into the forefront, I would like to officially introduce my newest client. She is the woman that will take this division by storm, and the rightful heir to the throne, Paige!” exclaims Heyman in his classic, melodramatic tone.

Donning street clothes that consist of light washed jeans and an opened leather jacket, the "Anti-Diva" joins the interview. Beneath her coat is an official “Think Again” top which is trimmed to show off her lightly-toned stomach.

“Thank you, Paul. After last week, everyone wants to know one thing: What happened to the frenemies?” Paige rhetorically asks. “A few weeks ago, AJ Lee took what was rightfully mine, the Divas Championship. Not only am I going to recapture my gold, but I will take everything away from AJ. I will make her life a living hell and last week was just the beginning. She has a championship belt with my name on it and now I have something of hers.”

The British bombshell reaches into her jacket pocket and pulls out the pink apparel that AJ Lee wore to the ring last week. The mere sight brings a chuckle to her manager.

Verbally assaulting the current Divas Champ, Heyman and Paige poke fun of the size of her shirt, comparing them to that of a pet’s. They insult the women’s figure until she enters the picture with an unforgiven facial expression. AJ Lee takes the mic from Renee who has been silenced by the commotion that surrounds her.

“Who in the hell do you think you are? I may not be your typical cover girl but if you're as beautiful as you and your talking walrus make yourself out to be, how about you take something off for the entire WWE Universe? I dare you to show some guts. If not, I will gladly show you I’m capable of in a match”

AJ’s challenge brings the Toyota Center to life. Chants begin to arise within the arena for the fan favorite.

Brock Lesnar’s long time advocate begins to laugh as he takes the microphone to spew his propaganda.

“AJ, your anger is once again translating into ignorance. Paige will not lower herself to do such a thing, especially in a wasteland like Houston. Need I remind you that you have a match tonight against a woman that is nearly as unstable as yourself? Her name is Alicia Fox and your match is next so I would advise you to get going.

AJ grows irate and stares at both Heyman and Paige as her breathing grows heavier. Trying to hold in her budding feelings of anger, Lee turns and marches towards the entrance curtains.

Michael Cole: You’d have to think that AJ is dying to get her hands on Paige after such an assault last week. You know what? I think the Authority may be doing favors for Heyman!

JBL: You and your assumptions, Cole. I guess the Authority forced you to wear such ridiculous makeup as well.

RAW returns to the air after a brief commercial break. Alicia Fox stands ready in the ring with the camera panning over her long legs. Her attire for the night consists of an indigo and white striped top with a red bow across the middle. On the bottom is a pair of fitting navy shorts.

The Divas Champion is announced next for the contest. AJ Lee makes her entrance without her usual gimmicks; there is no skipping nor smiling. She is dressed in her brand new green top and a pair of typical jean shorts. Feeling self-consciousness from last week, AJ holds her Divas Championship close and begins exchanging dialogue with herself. She hands the gold to the timekeeper after some deranged antics.

The bell sounds, and it is AJ who lets out the first blow. She releases all of the pent-up steam she has built up in her system and unloads on Alicia. Fox is quickly tackled onto the floor as an acentric AJ hammers her down with closed-fists across her back. She slaps and kicks until the official breaks up the beating. Gasping for air, Fox pulls herself together in the corner.

The Divas officially lock up only for the African-American to kick AJ in the gut. She carries the New Jersey-born up in a fireman’s carry and spins the champion around in circles. Out of nowhere. Lee contorts her body and reverses into a with tilt-a-whirl headscissors. AJ manages to grab hold of a standing Alicia and wraps her legs around from the back, creating a sturdy bodyscissors. She looks to end the match in submission as AJ locks her arms for a sleeper. The longest reigning champion in company history refuses to let go of the hold while Fox is slowly but surely being put to sleep. The one-time title holder pulls a move out of desperation. Utilizing her ring savvy, she slams her opponent against the turnbuckles. She manages to get AJ to release the hold as she takes a breather outside of the ring.

While killing time and regaining her bearings, Alicia begins to show signs of a temper tantrum. She rips the barricade padding apart out of frustration and then runs to the announce table to toss off the cover, throwing it to the the ground. She goes to a fan near ringside and screams in her face. Foxy sn*tches a large popcorn and a side of refreshments from the woman’s hands. The cheering Texans have previously seen what happened to Aksana in a familiar situation and they would love to see how AJ reacts. The bipolar wrestler brings into the ring an entire bucket of popped corn and a pack of unopened beers. She rolls back into the ring with the intention of covering the champ in food.

Alicia’s plan quickly backfires on her, however. As soon as she makes it through the ropes, AJ makes it to her feet and jumps onto her, mounting herself atop of a screaming Alicia. The brunette takes the alcohol and holds it over Alicia’s head, prompting pleading screams from the sexy Floridan. They prove to be useless as AJ pours can after can over Alicia, drenching her attire, face, and long burgundy hair.

With the heel on her back, AJ Lee shows some signs of her former self when she skips around the sticky, pouting Diva with an abundant amount of popcorn at her disposal. AJ Lee bends over towards Alicia in her denim and pours the entire tub of snacks over her prone body.

Alicia Fox crawls to the corner of the ring and rests her head on the corner as she attempts to wipe her face clean. She lets out a screech when she picks out the popcorn that got lodged down her cleavage and into her hair. Lee runs full speed towards Fox and hits her with a dropkick to the face that knocks Alicia out. AJ sinks her fingers into the wet locks of Alicia and positions her body into the center of the ring. Lee displays her first smile of the night as she prepares to apply her signature armbar submission, the Black Widow.

The galling voice of Paul Heyman blasts through the speakers in the Texas venue as he emerges from the back.

“Not so fast, AJ. I would like to warn you about something in particular.” Paul states as the Diva of 5'2 and 115 pounds drops Alicia to the ground. She ignores the match and stands before Heyman from inside of the squared circle. Motioning for Heyman to leave, the referee stands against the ropes.

What happens next shocks the WWE Universe. With the official distracted, Paige runs from the audience and hops the barricade in the attire fans saw her in earlier. She hooks the thighs of AJ and snaps her into two with an effective Paige Turner, flooring the champ.

Jerry Lawler: Are you kidding me? How is this fair? Paige is going to cost AJ this match!

The referee turns and looks confused at the sight in the ring. Alicia Fox is dazed, but slowly waking up when she crawls and drops an arm atop of the chest of AJ Lee. The referee reluctantly counts the three and awards Alicia Fox a cheap win over the champion.

Foxy is overjoyed about her victory and the potential of impressing members of the Authority despite the one-sided attack she just suffered. Unfortunately for Fox, the celebration is cut short when Paige comes back into the ring and delivers a superkick to the her mouth, adequately laying Alicia out senseless. Foxy rolls out of the ring, leaving the twenty by twenty to just the former frenemies.

Paul Heyman moves from his position at the top of the ramp and slowly walks to the ring while delivering a promo as he draws in closer.

“Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. I am the man behind “Plan C” and with the Authority on their well deserved vacation, I am the one they have entrusted to run the rest of tonight's Monday Night Raw. With that being said, we have been scouting for a new contender for AJ's Divas Championship and by the looks of it, Alicia is not that women. What’s best for business tonight is a number one contenders match, right here, right now. And what better way for a challenger to prove her worth than to defeat the reigning, defending Divas Champion? I assign this opportunity to my client, the first "Paul Heyman Girl", Paige!

Sounds of a thousand angry fans drown Paul Heyman with chants that would hurt any other human-being but to Paul, they are simply complementing his performance.

JBL: Now that’s just great. We have a fighting champion, two matches in a row! This was a brilliant decision on the part of Paul Heyman.

Paige and Heyman match cynical laughs.The 21-year-old from Norwhich, who is dressed in her everyday clothes, plants one of her boots on the stomach of an immobilized AJ Lee. The referee reluctantly counts the pin with Heyman by the timekeeper's area. AJ is unable to lift her shoulders off the mat before the fall.

The official is forced to count to three and, just like that, Heyman has handed Paige the opportunity to regain her Divas Championship on a silver platter. She is now the new number one contender.

Boo’s once again fill the arena. Paul Heyman walks into the ring and grabs Paige in a tight hug and spins her around. He then lifts the hand of Paige and faces all four sides of the arena, making sure that everyone catches a glimpse of his client's unique beauty.

The shining Divas Belt sits in the corner of the ring and it catches the eyes of Paige. She walks towards it and picks up AJ’s title, staring at and rubbing it's center plate. She then proceeds to stand tall in the ring in her lightly colored Levi's and black top. Telling the world what's on her mind, she uses both hands to lift the title over her head.

“This is my house! I am the queen of this division!” shouts Paige.

“Indeed, it is. Without a doubt, my madam!” Paul concurs while clapping his hands in approval.

With Paige posing with the belt, AJ Lee slowly makes it to her fours. The audience members react in a big way when AJ creeps out of nowhere. She crawls behind an unsuspecting Paige and finally gets her long awaited retribution. She locks her fingers onto the perimeter of Paige’s compact jeans and wrenches down with all of her might.

Paige let’s out an ear-piercing scream as her and her jeans get pulled down towards the mat. She is absolutely mortified as she tries to adjust the alignment of her panties. In a jet black thong, Paige's humiliation reaches it's climax when AJ yanks her jeans off the ankles. Her round ass is barely covered by the thin piece of material and for the first time in her life, she has been completely revealed and degraded and it’s being broadcasted on national television, nonetheless. The conservative underwear is hardly enough coverage for the "Diva of Tomorrow".

Paige hurries to get her jeans back up from the floor and into position by bending over to fix them, but AJ delivers a stiff boot right to her nearly bare backside. The pale Diva is sent flying through the ropes, landing on her stomach and falling out her jeans in the process. Paige lies in terror, using both hands to uneffectively cover her cheeks when Heyman comes running to her. He is in shock as well but gets a good look at Paige assets before wrapping his blazer around her waist. He grabs his newest signing and guides her out of the ring and to the backstage area. Paige’s face is red and she can barely comprehend what just happened to her as the "Innovator of Extreme" hurries her away from the laughing crowd and flashing cameras.

AJ stands alone in the center of the ring with Paige’s jeans in her hand. She smiles and skips around before throwing them into the crowd. AJ picks up her Diva Championship belt and raises it to the rafters with a smug look of confidence. She knows that this is just the start of her battle with WWE’s newest formidable duo. However, she is filled with delight knowing that vengeance has been served to Paige and,for tonight, she stands victorious.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DoctorRipper For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2014, 09:41 PM

Top stuff mate . Already sent my comment to you on the website. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter (please tell me it will be soon)
The Following User Says Thank You to Dayjib For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2014, 10:00 PM

Also, as a general aside, there needs to be more Paige ENF fiction; girls too hot for it not to be made.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:42 PM

Default SummerSlam

So yeah... SummerSlam happened.

Brie vs. Stephanie was as predictable as expected and AJ versus Paige didn't even go five minutes.

Now I'm counting on you guys to make up for it. Show the brainless monkeys that write for the WWE how to write a truly hellacious women's rivalry and cap it off with a match that no one will ever forget.

Looking forward to your next installment.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
So yeah... SummerSlam happened.

Brie vs. Stephanie was as predictable as expected and AJ versus Paige didn't even go five minutes.

Now I'm counting on you guys to make up for it. Show the brainless monkeys that write for the WWE how to write a truly hellacious women's rivalry and cap it off with a match that no one will ever forget.

Looking forward to your next installment.
Thanks! Paige and AJ's Summerslam match was a little disappointing. The real life rivalry between AJ and Paige has been lackluster and I hope that they make up for it as it looks like this feud is heading into Night Of Champions.

As far as this series, we will be posting Episode Three in a week or two and then SummerSlam will be the next episode... we think our readers are really going to enjoy what's going to happen
Old 08-19-2014, 04:22 PM

Excellent update my friends can't wait to see what else this story holds.
The Following User Says Thank You to divalover95 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 09:50 PM

Default Hey

Hey I agree awesome story and I love that u have Paige as the first ever paul heyman girl and she is in a fued with the wife of former and probably Paul heymans best client in the world cm punk and I loved how u had Paige strike first by pulling aj lees shirt off exposing a pink lace bra I figured she would have wore black instead but I like pink and I also loved how u let aj get her revenge in the last part by pulling Paige's pants off exposing the divas champions pale white cheeks in a small black thong I love it and it just might be me but I have a hunch either the next episode or summerslam will be aj vs Paige in a bra and panties match for the divas title
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2014, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjimmie1348 View Post
Hey I agree awesome story and I love that u have Paige as the first ever paul heyman girl and she is in a fued with the wife of former and probably Paul heymans best client in the world cm punk and I loved how u had Paige strike first by pulling aj lees shirt off exposing a pink lace bra I figured she would have wore black instead but I like pink and I also loved how u let aj get her revenge in the last part by pulling Paige's pants off exposing the divas champions pale white cheeks in a small black thong I love it and it just might be me but I have a hunch either the next episode or summerslam will be aj vs Paige in a bra and panties match for the divas title
Thanks for the positive feedback. The next episode is nearing completion and it is to set the stage for the following episode, which will be SummerSlam.

DoctorRipper would like to apologize for the time in-between chapters. Writing has stalled quite a bit as both Jack_The_Ripper and DoctorOhno are back to class. Ohno also got hit with a concussion that has limited the amount of time he can spend writing.

We're eager to bring you the next episode. Then, in the coming weeks, "SummerSlam" will be posted and it will certainly be an episode to remember.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRipper View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback. The next episode is nearing completion and it is to set the stage for the following episode, which will be SummerSlam.

DoctorRipper would like to apologize for the time in-between chapters. Writing has stalled quite a bit as both Jack_The_Ripper and DoctorOhno are back to class. Ohno also got hit with a concussion that has limited the amount of time he can spend writing.

We're eager to bring you the next episode. Then, in the coming weeks, "SummerSlam" will be posted and it will certainly be an episode to remember.
Great to hear (the episode nearing completion, not the concussion or limited time thing). Are we talking some time this week, or a bit further along, just out of curiosity. Don't strain yourselves though, obviously.

Also as a general question, I know this is a collaborative effort, but is there any intention of either of you doing some solo work at one point? Just wondering as you both seem like great writers.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:23 PM

Default Hey

Hey I agree and on a different note on this episode of raw I think at night of champions should be a fatal 4 way bra and panties match for the divas title so if u agree say so and who do u think will win and who do u want to win I can't wait to hear all of the fans of this story responses to the question
The Following User Says Thank You to smjimmie1348 For This Useful Post:

Tags
aj lee, fanfiction, nude, paige, wwe

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s