Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2018, 05:03 AM

Thanked 1,637 Times in 77 Posts
Default Sexy sucking milf

Any help with this would be appreciated. I've tried Yandex and Google searches with no result. Tineye brought back one result but it was a deleted image on Flickr. Looks to be a UK milf by the design of the plug socket in the background. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
504_1000.jpg  
Old 04-04-2018, 05:35 AM

Default Thanks button

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_cat View Post
My thanks button isn't working and it's fucking annoying. grrr

Anyway, this is great information about searching. I did offer info on imgops which includes Bing, but didn't think about the fact that they all need to be checked to be sure you have safe search off.

Again, thanks for your suggestions.
I have been having issues with the Thanks button in that when I click it (and all seems fine), after navigating away to another page or an attachment, the Thanks gets cancelled.

I found by "Thanking" and then immediately refreshing the page, the "thanks" sticks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to armpit For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 07:52 AM

Thanked 5,129 Times in 239 Posts
Default Searching tips that work for me

Another thing to remember with Yandex (if you really, really want more pics), is to "search similar images" even if there is no 'target' image showing in the little gaggle of examples. Randomly click on one and a big window displays miles and miles of images. The point of this is that, on rare occasions, a different image of the target model can be hiding a few scrollings down. I have experienced success doing this—admittedly there was an initial "similar image" at the top; but I was pleasantly surprised by two additional unrelated images of the same model hiding further down, out of sight. And these, of course, led to some more.

Also, on rare occasions, flipping (mirror-image) the image can turn up additional results. The search engines are supposed to do this automatically but I've kicked some goals doing it beforehand.

One final trick (once you know the model's screen name) is to just web-search her name. Add the word "milf" or "mom" or "nude"; or if she's young, perhaps "teen". You could also try the usual derogatory terms not tolerated with the threads in OCC.

With hindsight, it is easy to see that the initial "who is she" thread nurtured a culture of using the thread as 'Plan-A', and new members were not even first viewing the thread from end to end (which would take quite some time but bear much fruit). If you do view it from end to end, you will see that many different members are, at different times, seeking exactly the same models—CC, Liza, one of the Amandas, blowjob Ann, the Janets, etc...

Tom Cat is helping new members understand that they need to spend some time on their own 'Plan-A', and the "who is she" threads will always be here as your 'Plan-B'.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to michellemary For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 06:46 PM

Thanked 2,935 Times in 113 Posts

Quote:
Here is a sample photo for you to try to find using Google image search. When you search this photo you will get some hits, but I'm not sure you'll find more than this one picture using google. If you do happen to find a set that isn't watermarked please post it here and show off your search skills.
Hey I found a link on Amazon of all places

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ERTHBFM/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawmaw_maw View Post
Please help - Years ago I came across a series of pictures in a News Group but have not been able to find them again.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...5&postcount=39

Only one more photo but it could lead to more.

Last edited by openthe4thseal; 04-04-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Merged 2 Posts with no attachments.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AQwtt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2018, 11:30 PM

Thanked 2,144 Times in 97 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawmaw_maw View Post
Please help - Years ago I came across a series of pictures in a News Group but have not been able to find them again.
Found one right here on OCC using the second pic and Yandex
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...5&postcount=39
Old 04-05-2018, 01:13 AM

Default Thanks!

I wanted to say that the tips about using Bing and Yandex DO WORK. As tom_cat has said, there is no one perfect image tool but Bing especially is a great tool.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sommelier For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 02:08 AM

Thanked 31,070 Times in 1,290 Posts

My thanks button still isn't working and yes I read the comments above and tried the tips, but got no results. Anyways, I wanted to say thanks for the comments above.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2018, 12:14 PM

Thanked 4,467 Times in 538 Posts
Default The more you try to search for yourself the better you get at it.

I have been using Google Image, Tineye (in the past) and Yandex quite a bit and for some time, but I took tips from Tom_Cat about the add-on for Firefox and this has speeded it up for me as well as giving me more search tools.

I have just searched for one busty girl whose face was partly cropped in my original. Yandex yielded the uncropped (so full face) pic which I then used to search again. I found loads more, but I can't show her on here because I also found out who she is (a S/C model) and posting is not allowed, but this opens up a lot more for private viewing.

Have a go and it will get better as you try more searches. As I say, it will also mean you can privately view stuff that OCC can't display, with watermarks etc.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Masterful3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 01:34 AM

Thanked 31,070 Times in 1,290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterful3 View Post
I have been using Google Image, Tineye (in the past) and Yandex quite a bit and for some time, but I took tips from Tom_Cat about the add-on for Firefox and this has speeded it up for me as well as giving me more search tools.

I have just searched for one busty girl whose face was partly cropped in my original. Yandex yielded the uncropped (so full face) pic which I then used to search again. I found loads more, but I can't show her on here because I also found out who she is (a S/C model) and posting is not allowed, but this opens up a lot more for private viewing.

Have a go and it will get better as you try more searches. As I say, it will also mean you can privately view stuff that OCC can't display, with watermarks etc.
Now you know why I started this thread. I wanted to open the door for new members who sincerely want to learn something about reverse image searches. It's not difficult and I think you'll agree it can be very satisfying.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tom_cat For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2018, 02:08 AM

Thanked 8,378 Times in 553 Posts
Default Image raider broken??

Thanks for the tip on Imgops.

I used to use Image Raider a lot but haven't any sense out of it for months.
I keep getting an irritating error message -
TEETOOOT, ERROR 404
THIS IS SOMEWHAT EMBARRASSING, ISN’T IT?

Can't work it out, tried Chrome and Edge, Any ideas?

Quote:
Searching with imgops

This is another multi search tool that can come in pretty handy for your searches.

Go to www.imgops(dot)com and look closely under the search bar for 'upload a file'. Hit it and browse for the photo you want to search. You may also paste in a url instead, but I haven't tried that feature yet. If you do you can let us know how well it works.

Once you do the above the page will change and you have a long list of items you may try. Top on the list are 8 search engines. Click on any one of them to search for your image.

Below the searching tools there are a lot of other lists that allow you to explore the private photo info etc.

A similar, but less full featured program is www.imageraider(dot)com. It will search multiple photos at one time on several different search engines.

These are simple to use so no excuse. Try them!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
crybaby, image search, photo search, whiny fucks

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
headies 033

1m:00s

04-04-2012
Strip R

3m:43s

03-04-2016
beauto09052820rebl

2m:57s