uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2021, 10:11 AM

Default Is that really her?

Melanie was my first real girlfriend and we dated all throughout high school. She provided me with many of my first experiences as well. She gave me my first real kiss, allowed me my first touch of a woman’s naked breast and after a while let me explore what lay beneath those tight Calvin Klein jeans she wore all the time. I wish I could say we lost our virginity to each other but that occurred with others during one of several breakups we had. Of course, after we got back together we got to experience sex with each other at long last and I still remember that first night in my 1976 Camaro parked at the airport “watching” the airplanes take off and land.

She was my first true love but I was like most teenage boys and wanted more experiences so we broke up for the last time during our senior year in high school. I say final because by the time I came to my senses and called her, she informed me she was getting married. It broke my heart but I could only blame myself for letting it happen. Eventually I got over her but there were many times that I was reminded of her by a song or a whiff of perfume and it always made me wonder how she was doing and “what if” we had stayed together.

That was 1986 and we need to fast forward to 2003. Back then, Yahoo groups was how my current wife Michelle and I would sometimes find other couples to play with. I found this one local group and when I started looking at the moderator’s profile, I was shocked. His wife could have been Melanie’s twin. I didn’t put much stock in this though since Melanie didn’t seem the type to engage in this type of activity. I do remember emailing the moderator and while discussing what type activities we were into and such things, I mentioned that his wife looked just my girlfriend back in high school. He asked what her name was and I told him along with some other details about Melanie. It took a few days but he emailed back and to my disappointment he said that her name was Melinda and she didn’t know me. I remember at that point we stopped emailing and I just figured they weren’t interested in us. After that, I also remember doing many double takes of their pictures thinking how much this girl looked like Melanie but eventually resigned to the fact that it was just a girl that looked like her. After all, it had been 17 years and maybe I didn’t remember her like I thought I had.

Although I kept the pictures, I didn’t think much of them until about 7 years later. Melanie actually found me on Facebook and we started chatting. We had a lot to catch up on and it was nice talking to her again about old times and our current lives. At one point, she mentioned she got a new tattoo and posted a picture of it on her profile. I told her I had gotten a tribal band on my right arm and asked her if she had any others. A little background on this question is in order here. In those pictures of her “twin” back in 2003, there was a tattoo of a rose and vines on her lower back. I was still not quite convinced it wasn’t Melanie in those pictures so I was going to put this to rest once and for all.

She told me she had four tattoos and started to describe them. You can imagine the lump that formed in my throat when she mentioned she had a rose and vines tattoo. Just playing around, I asked her where each was located and when she told me the rose and vines was on her lower back, I remember feeling that lump turning into a flushed face. It was at that point that I told her I think I’ve seen her rose and vines tattoo before. You can imagine my surprise when she replied back that she knows I’ve seen it. The beans were spilled! We spent the next couple of hours talking about how this was a point in her life that she needed to, in her words, “get her freak on” and that her and her hubby at the time were into playing with others. She had started off doing it for him but figured out quickly that she enjoyed it as well. The pictures were indeed her and she could remember back to the time when I had asked her hubby about whether she was the same girl I had dated before. She confirmed to him that I was an old boyfriend and that sort of made him nervous so he decided he would just pass on getting together with Michelle and I and that was when we stopped emailing each other.

Since she didn’t have any “special” pictures of me, I figured that it would only be fair to send her a few but I remember looking at her pictures with a renewed interest. There were all kinds of pictures of her ranging from solo to engaging in a threesome with her hubby and another guy to just her and another guy. They were all smoking hot and it was nice after all these years to actually see what I missed in that dark Camaro so many years ago. The thing that made it even hotter was seeing someone I had been so close to at one time baring all and enjoying herself so much playing with others. I can only imagine what it must have been like to have seen her making those pictures in person.

So there it is. I have seen explicit pictures of my first girlfriend on the internet. I have wondered many times what might have happened if she and her hubby and Michelle and I had gotten together back in 2003. It would have been interesting to see how much we had changed from being the two inexperienced teenagers we were to the two more experienced adults we had become. Of course, I told Michelle about this and she just laughed it off that I wanted a threesome with her and one of my old girlfriends. My reply to that? “Well, yeah!”

Sorry, no pics to share
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:

Tags
first time, girlfriend, internet, pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Tumblr 3

3m:04s

06-26-2015
bomb ass head 1

0m:56s

08-21-2006

5m:01s