photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2012, 09:57 AM

Thumbs up Not At All (MF, F cheat, cuck, cuckold, swing)

Not At All (MF, F cheat, cuck, cuckold, swing)

By

Anonymous

I have to admit my dear husband surprised me when he made the suggestion. No,
surprised isn't the word, shocked is more like it. It's not that we were strangers to
swinging, we had done it a few times over the twelve years we'd been married but it
never worked out with any of the couples so we had backed off from placing or
answering any further ads in swingers' magazines. The fact I was bi and hubby didn't
mind if I had the odd fling with a girlfriend and on rare occasions had included him to
keep peace in the marriage, well, it's not like our open approach to our marriage was
something out of the clear-blue-sky.

Still, it shocked the pee out of me when he suggested, no, asked me if I would
consider going to bed with his then-best-friend, Jim, Jim Largestaff, and no, I'm not
making his last name up at all, I swear on a stack of bibles that was and is his real last
name.

Jim had just gone through a very, very rough divorce a little over a year prior and
hadn't recovered from it. The woman whom he had left his wife for, he had never
actually made love to, barely even kissed, their relationship (she also being married but
not wanting to leave her husband for Jim) being totally emotionally supportive of each
other and nothing else. No physical aspect to it, not at all.

He was such a sweety. Reminded so much of husband, except he was shorter, a
little fatter, not as handsome, and didn't make as much money. He was funnier, wittier, as
intelligent in most things and more intelligent in others and at least as nice as husband
was and is.

When he would visit us at our home, his jokes and funny stories would leave me
almost in pain from laughing so hard. His smile was genuine, his eyes were sincere. I
could see why husband and him became best friends, they were so much alike, had so
much in common. I would have loved to have made him my co-husband except for the
fact current husband while open wasn't bi at all and I wouldn't have cared about that but
still knew he'd never go for sharing me with another man. Other womyn, yes, but not
another man, not on a live-in full-time basis at least. Yes, I was that attracted to Jim and
had told husband so.

Husband's friendship was so deep with him and well, it's not like we were exactly
monogamous anyway, that he actually told Jim how attracted I was to him. Jim hadn't
"had any" in over a year and while not desperate husband knew would at least consider
the possibility, his strict Baptist moral upbringing and inclinations aside.

He told Jim flat-out several times during their usual weekly or biweekly social
lunch meetings together that all he had to do was say the word and he could have me.
Even though he knew we both were for-real swingers, he just didn't believe he could
actually have me, not really.

Part of that was the fact that he didn't want husband there with he and I. Not that
he was worried about any pressure for bi male activity, he knew how straight his best
friend was, but, finally, admitting to performance anxieties and pressures if hubby was to
be there since he knew how much of a true horndog he was.

"So, Jim, you don't believe I want you?" pizza being scarfed on during a late lunch at the
Pizza Hut at the corner of 54 & 55 near "The Park" where Jim worked for a high-tech
company at and husband did a lot of consulting work for different companies within the
park's boundaries, that being how they originally met.

"It's, it's not that, Kathy, it's just."

"Just what?" his eyes fixating on my tits stuffed inside a tight silk blouse with buttons
opened to show my cleavage to maybe interest him.

"It's just that, it's been so long."

"I know. We're all best friends here, friend, I know, you've told me, remember?" he
smiling at me, his trepidation sincere but his interest even more overriding.

I scooted from my side of the booth sitting next to hubby to sit next to him on his
side. My hand took his hand and placed it directly on my Levi'd crotch underneath the
table. He almost jerked his hand away like it had touched something electric. Maybe it
had. I took his hand once more and placed it smooth, flat against my crotch between my
legs. I knew he could probably feel my Kotex between my jeans and crotch and I knew
he had never had menstrual sex and was turned off by the thought of it and also knew it
wasn't like he and I were going to go back to our home and get it on right then or even
the next couple of days. His middle and forefinger pressed against my denim and sanitary
napkin-covered slit and rubbed me gently.

I smiled at him, no, beamed at him and kissed him gently on the lips. He kissed
back. Husband smiled at us from across the table. Jim took his hand and without
conscious thought cradled the back of my head and kissed me deeper. I kissed him deeper
still. His other hand rubbed and pressed firmer still against my womanflesh between my
legs.

"Hey you two, I'm all for a little kink, but not here at Pizza Hut! Angus Barn maybe, but
for Pete's sake not here at Pizza Hut!" husband playfully teased us.

Jim eased his hand down from my neck and let is slide over my bloused-breasts
before letting it come to rest atop the table, taking a deep draught of his iced tea to get
some of his composure back. This was going to be fun.

"So, Kathy, old buddy of mine, when you want to do this? And, Kathy, just you and me,
correct? No offense Mike, old buddy, and I can't thank the both of you enough for
thinking of me enough to even think about doing this with me, but like you and I talked
about, just Kath' and me, right?"

"My dearest Dear makes her own decisions, Jim, and she's wanted you since you and I
have been best friends. I'm in love with her and love you, bro', so sure, just you and her
if that's what the two of you want."

Jim's smile radiated and I kissed him once again. Our waitress passing by our
table to refill the tea glasses shot us all dirty looks but fuck her. Jim finished the last bit of
the pizza slice he had been working on. My hand playfully found his member hard inside
his pants underneath the table. Then I knew his legacy family surname, "Largestaff", was
most appropriate. This was going to be lots of fun indeed!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Damn, Kathy! I love you!" Jim almost shouted in my ear as I opened the front door to
let him in, he almost tackling me almost knocking me off-balance as he rushed to give me
a bearhug and passionate kiss.

"I love you too, but whoa, slow down, take it easy, we've got all afternoon!" my arms
hugging him close as much to regain my equilibrium as to be in physical contact with
him.

Bless my dearest husband. Two weeks ago when we three had agreed during our
lunch at the RTP Pizza Hut that this would be fun for all, I still wasn't sure he'd go
through with it. He's definitely not the jealous type, but considering, well, just
considering everything, I thought he'd come up with an excuse or two for this not to
happen despite his love for me and his deep friendship with Jim. He didn't, he hadn't. In
fact, he had moved a couple of consulting appointments around in his schedule to
accommodate the one weekday afternoon this month that Jim said he could take off early. Bless him, I do love him. He is my husband.

"I've got, I've brought condoms."

"We've got plenty here, but thanks, you're thoughtful, considerate. Anything to drink?"

"Uh, no, thanks" his coming up behind me as I headed to the kitchen to fix myself a glass
of Coke and bearhugging me, his hands now openly not just groping but pawing at my
breasts underneath my tanktop. I loved him as my friend, wanted him, was going to let
him do anything he wanted to with me this afternoon, but this was getting as little
ridiculous.

"Slow down, tiger, like I said, we've got all afternoon."

"And you're sure he won't just show up here without warning?" the ice cold from the
freezer's bin now tumbling into the tall tumbler.

"Yes, I'm sure" he now trying to kiss me as I continued to try to fix him a glass of Coke
as well as his hands pawed at me like a horny schoolboy getting ready to be de-virginized
"Jim, please, we'll do anything you like, but please, slow down, stop pawing at me!" I
couldn't help but fuss a little.

A look of sheer disappointment and much hurt swept over his face. I didn't mean
to break "the mood" but there hadn't been, wasn't a "mood", it was just my close friend
Jim wanting so badly to get in my pants and having only had one other woman in his life,
his soon-to-be-ex-wife, not knowing "the rules", not knowing what to do or how or when
to do it. I put our glasses of cola aside and took his hand in mine.

"Don't be hurt, Jim, just slow down a bit. C'mon, the bedroom's calling."

I sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him close to me, taking his shrunken cock
out from its Sansabelt prison, playing with it, giving it little sucks. Nothing.

"What would you like to do, Jim? Anything, just ask. I'm yours for the rest of today."

That put a smile, at least a half of one, back on his face. Even limp his cock was a
good three or four inches in length. As large as husband was, at the Pizza Hut when I felt
Jim's through his pants underneath the tablecloth I knew he had to be at least two inches
longer than husband's. I gave it another couple attempts at sucks but still nothing.

"Can we get naked, Kathy? I want to see you naked, then I want to eat your pussy, then I
want to fuck you!"

"Sure!" my favorite old tanktop quickly being shed, my breasts braless and free
underneath, my shorts being kicked off as he quickly tossed his own clothes aside,
jumping on the bed with me.

His tongue found my clit and licked at it some, his forefinger slipping inside my
damp but not too-moist pussy. Bore-ing. He wasn't a good lover, not orally at least.

Of course, I was spoiled by my girlfriends and by husband whom knew exactly
what to do and how to do it to me, but still. But still, he tried. I knew his first wife didn't
like oral, not at all, thought it was nasty. He never said if he ever had done oral to her in
all their years of marriage. Shoot, I was probably the first woman he had ever attempted
cunnilingus with. Hate to say it, hate to be so cruel, but it showed. Damn.

"C'mon, let me suck you some more."

"No, let's sixty-nine" he suggested.

Him underneath me and my mouth giving him the absolute best blowjob I could,
his member finally went erect, at least at half-staff. "Largestaff at half-staff" I couldn't
help but think to myself, almost letting out a giggle but catching it before I did. Even just
half-firm, he was at least seven inches, at least as large as husband.

"I want to fuck you, Kathy!" he passionately hissed at me from underneath.

"Then fuck me, Baby, fuck me!"

"Gotta condom? I need?"

"Fuck condoms, I want that cock inside me bare, fuck me now, fuck me now!" I flipping
on my back and spreading my legs as my stomach felt a stream of wetness hitting it. Shit.
Just couldn't fucking believe it. Shit. He had come on me, not in me. Shit, shit, shit.

Jim rolled to the other side of the bed and wouldn't look at me. Fyuck, fycuk,
fyuck!

I spooned close to him and let me hand playfully find his now almost
imperceptibly shrunken cock and nothing. Nothing.

I kissed him at the nape of his neck as my arm pulled him closer to me.

"Jim, it's okay, things like this hap-" he cutting me off in mid-sentence, rolling his back
at me to push me away some, his eyes fixed on the wall across from him instead of me.

"Kathy, I can't tell you how much I appreciate-"

"Now, you be quiet" taking charge as needed be "c'mere, turn over, turn around, I've got
something to show you" I rolling away from him to give him his space.

"What?"

"Never mind that, you just turn over and scoot next to me, you'll like this."

From one of the small open cubicles in the headboard of our king-sized waterbed,
I pulled out a small photo album of some photos of some past encounters and pulled him
close to me, flipping through the pages of flesh upon flesh.

"See, this is me and my girlfriend Linda, see, here's hubby with the both of us, here's me
and my girlfriend Molly and then here's a couple of her and me and hubby, look at all the
fun we had" my tone concerned and serious but hopefully light, some at least "Jim, I love
you to death as my friend. I know you're embarrassed, but don't be, it happens to all the
guys."

"I bet it never happened to Mike."

Well, actually it never had happened to Mike, husband simply had too much
control, but that was beside the point.

"Jim, I love you so much, my friend. Take it easy. Let's try again. Next time, I'll try to
have Linda or Molly join us, how's that?" a near-smile coming across his face despite
everything "c'mere, I'm yours, do what you want with me!"

"Can I fuck you in the ass?"

"Sure, let's get you back hard!" the photo album being tossed back into its usual place
inside the headboard.

He mauled my breasts with his hands, rough, pulling at my nipples, shoved four
fingers of one hand inside me, trying to fist me, my hand atop his encouraging him to do
so.

"Fuck me, Baby, c'mon, you're hard now, fuck me in the ass, now!" an old tube of KY
being found inside the old cigar box on the headboard where we kept condoms and such,
he smearing some on my tailhole as I presented myself to him on all fours, my ass high
and my shoulders low, his finger now pushing the cold of the KY inside me, his weight
being felt going backwards as the water sloshed underneath us in the old-style bag-type
waterbed mattress then his weight being felt moving forward but no feel of his cock in
my ass as he somehow lost his balance and missed his target, my willing and eager
asshole, and somehow crashed over me instead of into me, his head hitting the massive
old oak headboard with a very loud "thump"!

He laid on the bed in a near-unconscious heap for a few seconds before finally
coming to. The look in his eyes was one of anger, anger at me. What the fuck did I do? I
mean, what the fuck did I do, just make myself available to his every little whim, even
allowing him to fuck my ass? His eyes grew more focused and his gaze more intense at
me as I held him in my arms and tried to cuddle him, love him, give him support. The
anger in his eyes just continued to well up even more as he literally pushed me away and
jumped off the bed to retrieve his clothes.

"Kathy, I'm so sorry, tell Mike he's the best friend I've ever had, he and you, I'm so
sorry" his shirt then pants then shoes and socks quickly dressing him again as I lay there
in a pile of disbelief over not what had just happened but over the entire course of events
of the afternoon. Sometimes, a gyrl just can't win for fucking trying, know what I mean?

"Jim, please don't go" he patting his pants pockets to make sure he had his wallet and
keys and all as he turned to leave "c'mere, get undressed, I love you my friend, c'mere,
one more time, we'll get it right this time, one more time, please."

"Tell Mike I'll call him sometime but please, don't you and he call me again until I call
first, this is going to take some time to work through, I'm so sorry Kathy, I wanted you,
want you so badly."

"Then get naked and come back to bed, Mike's not due back for another two hours" my
words and heart imploring him to stay.

"I'll call you guys sometime next month maybe, we'll have pizza again, I do want you
badly Kathy, tell Mike 'bye' for me, call you soon" his words trailing behind him as he
made his way out of the bedroom and down the hallway and out the front door.

Of course, he never called. Husband lost the best friend he ever had and I lost the
best potential male lover I ever had. I called and husband, who had a business
relationship with him as well as a personal one, called several times too but never a return
call, never. Sometimes, the most perfect gentleman in the world turns out not to be what
he seemed to be, not at all. No phone call, never again, never in the future, not at all, still
can't believe it. Not at all.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anony For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12