uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2021, 12:14 PM

Default The couple upstairs

When we were first married, we lived in a ground floor flat. The occupants of all 6 flats were fairly young. The couple upstairs were particularly enthusiastic. The first indications were gently squeaking bed springs. This got louder and more frantic as time went on. This was accompanied by the increasing volume of her grunts and moans. This would go on for about 20 minutes before she screamed with a massive orgasm. She was definitely a once only lady, as we never heard them go on. This was pretty regular, several times a week. We would often do it at the same time, or occasionally after listening to them. Definitely a turn on.
One night she was in our flat having a few drinks, as her husband was working nights. She had probably had too much to drink and asked if we heard them. She was worried about them making noise, as her husband was particularly well endowed. No kidding, based on the noises she made. Of course we said we couldn't hear anything. No idea if they ever heard us, we can both be loud at times.
That was over 30 years ago but it still sticks in my mind
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pedals For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 07:05 PM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default She liked it too

Back in my final year of Uni, I moved in with my then GF (now mrs) and we shared a small flat with a friend of hers. "Small flat" doesn't do it justice: it had clearly been a one-bedroom apartment at one stage but the landlord had divided that room in half with a partition wall and called it a two-bedroom! Both rooms had single beds! Still, myself and GF managed to fit in one for those few months.

Her friend (a tall, size 12 blonde) was single. One night she went out clubbing without us. We were happy enough to stay home as, with the bedrooms being that close, we never could 'let go' when she was at home. That night we had some fun in her absence! ;-)

Next thing I know I'm woken up by voices. I glance over at the clock on the bedside table and it says 3:30. It's clear from what I'm hearing that she's got someone in the room with her. Obviously she'd pulled and, either through being drunk or presuming we'd be out cold, had gone ahead and brought him back to this flat. I might as well have been in the room with them. I could nearly make out every word!

Once they got down to it, the whole thing probably lasted 20 minutes and involved some foreplay on each other and then about 5 minutes of actual fucking. Our flatmate was making some hot noises! Even in her drunken state, she was clearly *trying* to be quiet but she wasn't really managing. That made it hotter for me, actually. I liked the thought that she was trying to stifle her moans but unable to.

The weird thing for me was, even though it was a hot experience to be going through, I was jammed in this single bed between my GF and the wall! I did think about walking my GF but decided not to. I'd tell her all about it in the morning.

However, I got quite a surprise when, just as the couple on the other side of the thin wall reached their final moments my GF (who I thought was asleep) suddenly started having a shuddering orgasm!

Turned out she'd been woken by them too, probably once they'd actually started fucking, but presumed I was asleep so hadn't made any move, or turned around or anything. She'd been so turned on by hearing her friend fuck though that she'd had a hands-free orgasm just from listening!

It made the whole thing even hotter for me.

Also nice: now knowing I was awake (and horny again!) she turned over and proceeded to give me a quiet blowjob before we both went back to sleep. :-)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2021, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post

She'd been so turned on by hearing her friend fuck though that she'd had a hands-free orgasm just from listening!

I thought hearing the flat mate having sex was going to be the sexiest part of that story but your partner being so turned on that she had a hands-free orgasm must have been amazing. Great story!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to voyuk For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney