Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwarren1966 View Post
many years ago my stepdaughter use to sit on my lap at night and then putting her to bed with a good night peck, their was nothing sexual about it at the time. years later it all changed, she still sit on my lap, the difference being what she'd be wearing[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	1454.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	3385700[/ATTACH]some thing like this pic. one night when my wife was away and my stepdaughter was out i was sitting relaxing watching something sexual on tv in just my dressing gown with hard cock in my hand, suddenly i heard the front door open so i covered my self quickly, my stepdaughter walked in and said hello and left and went upstairs. a few minutes later my stepdaughter came back down in a pair of shorts and a figure hugging t shirt with visible erect nipples. she sat right next to me and when i looked at her you could see a glimse of breast from the arm hole of her t shirt. we sat watching some rubbish on tv hoping she'd go to bed so i could watch my programme again. she then asked if she could have a cuddle, i said yes the next minute she was sitting on my lap with her arm round me and one of her breasts next to my chest, her wriggling about started to make my cock twitch the she suddenly asked if i was wearing shorts under my dressing gown, i said yes looking puzzled to why she'd asked wondering if she'd caught a glimse of my cock earlier when she first came in. she said she was going to bed and asked if she could have a good night kiss i gave her the usual peck and said goodnight. she got up and as i got up she asked for another kiss goodnight, i kissed her but this time she pressed firmly on mine opening her lips slightly over my bottom lip. putting her arms around my neck she asked if i'd carry her upstairs, she jumped up wrapping her legs around me as put my hands under her bum to hold her and started to carry her, as i got to the top of the stairs i lost my footing and ended up falling on my bed with her on top of me, i let out an ouch when we fell and she got up asking where it hurt, i said the top of my leg, she came forward and put her hand on my leg saying she would rub it better, i said it was ok but she started rubbing my leg over my dressing gown. has i lay there i must say it felt nice. with my eyes closed she suddenly placed her hand under my dressing gown on to my bare leg slowly rubbing my inner thigh up to my crotch. she must have noticed my cock twitch as i became aroused because she said is their anything else need rubbing placing her hand on my now hard cock, i sat upright startled at what she'd done and she said it's ok, i wont say anthing. i know i should't have but all i could do was look at her as she lean't forward and gently kissed saying she'd been in love with me for years. we started to undress each other slowly and sat beneath me like the pic here strocking my cockAttachment 3385447 she asked if i liked what she was doing, i said yes and asked what she wanted, she got on the bed grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy she gave out a little moan as i placed a finger inside touching her g spot, i asked if she was ok, she said yes your making me really wet and horny i want you to make love to me, i asked if she had any condoms has i hadn't and she said it was ok. i lay her on her back and started kissing her gently working my way to her breasts licking and sucking her now erect nipples letting out more moans as i go down to her pulsating wet pussy flicking my tongue in and out getting ready to take my manhood, i lifted her knees either side of me as i slowly and gently penetrated her going deeper and deeper inside then slowly going in and out making sure she got the full length of my cock my now she was screaming at the top of her voice, i love you, i love you, fuck me harder, i started going harder and faster until i could take no more, i shouted out i coming as i pulled out and came all over her, she sat up and sucked the last lot of cum i'd got then we lay down together and fell asleep in each others arms,
hope you all liked this
The Following User Says Thank You to johnwarren1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 06:54 PM

Default forbidden

this is the sexy lady i was thinking about when i wrote this story,made a few fake pics of her to cum over.
Attached Thumbnails
samantha stunning.jpg   samantha stunning1.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnwarren1966 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 12:36 AM

Default forbidden

most of this story was true, up untill she asked to rub it better. i said it's ok and she went to bed, going to see her tues, thinking of trying to make the rest come true and make love to her. mmmm nice
The Following User Says Thank You to johnwarren1966 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1