uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2014, 08:34 AM

Default My wife

My wife is 40yo & has been fucked by at least 17 men. Shes always been a thicker girl, big ass & hips, & got a lot of attention when she was younger. I know her first 3 men were bbcs & mostly white after that. No others that I'm certain of since we got married, but she travels often & does get horny when shes tipsy. I love knowing so many men have had her & thinking about all the things they've done, especially those bbcs when she was in HS & college.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TX_Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2014, 11:01 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_Hubby View Post
My wife is 40yo & has been fucked by at least 17 men. Shes always been a thicker girl, big ass & hips, & got a lot of attention when she was younger. I know her first 3 men were bbcs & mostly white after that. No others that I'm certain of since we got married, but she travels often & does get horny when shes tipsy. I love knowing so many men have had her & thinking about all the things they've done, especially those bbcs when she was in HS & college.
Dollie here------ > Hate to say it TX_Hubby but that woman's still getting fucked. And most likely many are big cocked black guys. Get her to tell you all about it and enjoy her for what she is.
I only wiished I listened to my husband and fucked others.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2014, 11:13 PM

Thanked 6,436 Times in 114 Posts
Default Hi Louise

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnidlady View Post
There was a lot of DP for both me and Joan, and some sucking while being fucked.
I'd love to fuck your mouth.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amac65 View Post
Quite a few dirrent guys fucked my wife before she and I met. We got together when she was 26 and prior to that roughly 30 diffrent guys had fucked her. There are guys in her past whos dicks were in her mouth that she didn't actually fuck, but I dont know that number.
I know how many it is, because we have talked about it. She is pretty open about her past with me. In the begining, I hated it. I hated hearing her talk about it, I hated knowing how many men had fucked her. I hated that the girl I was falling in love with was basicly a sl*t. Some years have past now and im past the feeling of hating it. In some aspects, the idea is hot to me now.
I do know two guys from her past personaly. we don't talk about it. When she and I first got together, I did speak with one of the two about the fact that he had fucked her in the past, but the details or how it was or anyhting like that. He and I never really disscussed it again after that.
I just brokeup with a gal, who claimed to love me, when I found out that she: had sex at work with at least 4 guys and probably many more since she would volunteer to work graveyard shifts. She told me she only did one guy before we met because he was going to be her mate. She knew he was married but believed his sad story of impending divorce. The last straw was when I saw a guy walking up to her idling truck at four in the morning in a side parking lot that had no street lamps.
Old 05-03-2014, 11:55 PM

Default Really?

Hi Dollie,
You think my wife is still getting fucked when she's on trips? lots of blacks for her still? OMG! That would be so sl*tty, but its so hot to think about.
Thanks
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TX_Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 06:10 AM

Thanked 6,531 Times in 115 Posts
Default My first time with Cedrick

From the moment I first saw Cedrick, I knew I wanted to be with him. His muscular body attracted me like no other. He was a friend of a guy I was having an affair with. I knew that affair was soon to be over because I wanted Cedrick. We met at a coffee shop after I slipped him a note just the day before. He was attracted to me (he liked my big butt and big tits). That same day Cedrick told me we were getting a motel room. I asked him to slow down, I was on my lunch break from work and didn't have time. He took charge and told me to make time. As soon as we were in the room, Cedrick told me to take off my clothes. He took off his and he was big and I mean BIG. We kissed and he fondled my tits and grabbed my butt. Then he ordered, "Get on your knees and suck it". His cock was hard and I did as he ordered. I slowly dropped to my knees and took his big black cock into my mouth. Soon I was bobbing back and forth, sucking as I did. I felt his hands on my head and all at once he grabbed my head and held it still. Cedrick started pumping his huge cock in and out of my mouth, calling me a "white sl*t" and saying he was going to "Fuck my mouth good". Cedrick stopped before he cum and helped me up and onto the bed. I was on my back with my legs spread wide. I felt his big black cock slide into me. Cedrick fucked me until he cum. I knew from now on he was going to be my man. I am considering leaving my husband to be with Cedrick but I want him to marry me. Here is the outfit I wore the first day we fucked.
Attached Thumbnails
Monica_44.jpg  
The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to mona_lisa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 07:27 AM

Thanked 5,871 Times in 105 Posts
Default My wife (now ex) Ursala

When I caught her in bed with the 19 year old from the local college, I asked her just how many other men she had fucked since we were married. I didn't expect an answer but she surprised me with one. Besides the 19 year old there was her boss, 3 other male co-workers, our neighbor across the street, a construction worker she met at the bar, several men she met online (she wasn't sure but at least 7 men), and my former best friend.
Attached Thumbnails
Ursala_14.jpg   Ursala_26.jpg  

Ursala_28.jpg   Ursala_36.jpg  

Ursala_39.jpg  
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to mark_marino For This Useful Post:
archie_currin, audie.bass, barry.anderson1968, barry.dirtydog, bigcedrick_t, big_rick_zenith, blue_jerome, bob_schaal, brian_gilroy, Candi Delight, charles.boyd, chiguy_38, cupofjoe, daktari666, damian.b666, danny4, daresmeister, darwin_kirk, daryl.davis, delmar.barry1975, dexter_manson, donnacanady, DRDavenport, fifare7095@pamaweb.com, Graham1664, greendoor, Helgekos1, henry_bbc, Iron280, jalex.shell, jane.ryklo, jellyworm, jethro57, jiinx81, jism_jim, jlv62, jojo33bdx, ken4poontang, kenny99990, lady_lani, lapeer25, little toto, mark86, marvin_jackson, mastic, michael_t75, mike.johnson688, mitch.longdong, ModelT-MsDollie, mona_lisa, morris.grey, MrBill, nectcouple, pedro1989, pk1729, Proud Fart, psc, rickj, rold63, rr9281, sandbag, skipper49er, sperry_douglas, stiv837, terrencegrimes77, terry4virginia, travel2cu, txrock, tyblackson, uncle_buck, wiley4mwf, xxxxenophile
Old 05-04-2014, 09:45 AM

Thanked 6,921 Times in 128 Posts
Default Louise

Quote:
There was a lot of DP for both me and Joan, and some sucking while being fucked.
I'm gonna fuck your brains out May 17th.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jism_jim For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2014, 10:11 AM

Default Love it

I'd love to watch my wife get as sl*tty ass she was when she was younger. I'd love to see her in r bed with a few hung blacks or dirty older men.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TX_Hubby For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2014, 02:07 PM

Thanked 6,971 Times in 121 Posts
Default Hi Louise

Quote:
My husband Jeff would always let me go out with my friend Joan. He knew we would be going to bars but he didn't know what else we was going out for, BIG BLACK COCK. Joan and I were sitting at the bar, both of us wearing "Queen of Spades" temporary tattoos above our left breast. Now my bra size is 34C but Joan's is 38DD, so we were always noticed by the guys. It only took a half hour before someone started buying us drinks. To our pleasant surprise it was a table of young black men, 4 in all. We joined them and after an hour of drinking, they asked us if we wanted to take this party some place else. Joan and I was game. We ended up at the Hilton in Waco. Two beds with Joan in one and me in the other. The 4 guys took turns with both of us. After a few hours 2 more black men showed up and it wasn't long before Joan and I each had a black cock in our mouth. This went on all night long, both of us being passed around by the 6 men. I finally got home about 7 am. Jeff wasn't too happy and said "I hope you two had a good time". I told him a lie and said we went back to her house,(Joan is divorced and lives alone), so I would be sober when I came home. Jeff bought it. Here is a photo of Joan.
I know you say black only but I want you to reconsider letting this young Texas white boy have some of your mature southern pussy. I WANT TO FUCK YOU LOUISE!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to audie.bass For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer